Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Secrets Under the Ruins | EE Dominion of Batuu

Wanderer Lost, Wanderer Found
Sb3VVcr.png

Equipment : One(1) shoto lightsaber, One(1) standard E-11D blaster carbine, One(1) industrial-strength syntherope (50m), Three(3) standard thermal detonators, One(1) Imperial trooper helmet with standard comm connections
Ship: Standard-kit HWK-290 light freighter
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , Calruss Shiman, Arturo Braga Arturo Braga , Thorald Magnusson Thorald Magnusson , Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

"Now, no more distractions. You're under arrest for inhibiting a military operation, and refusal to provide credentials. Unless you want to tell me who you are now?" He asked her, pressing the repeater a little harder against her head.

Na'an stayed very...very...still. Her only movement was just releasing her grip on the now-dead body, to stay on all fours. This particular companion clearly wasn't as on board as she'd hoped, going into this hole--if he had been, she'd have the Cerean under her still alive, and he wouldn't be holding a blaster to her head. She turned her head up to face him slowly, until the barrel was pressed against her forehead and her eye, large and unafraid and almost luminous in the dark, was on his.

"I see that I did this a little early," she said, weighing every word carefully. The Miralukan with the Empress' smell on him hadn't gone far to catch the other cloaked figure; it wouldn't be smart to give up her identity aloud within his considerable earshot. "And for that, I'm sorry. And with the other guy here, I'm afraid I can't give you a real name, not without putting you at risk. But I promise you, I'm your friend."

She cracked a small, self-deprecating smile. The uncertainty coming off him pulsed in her fingertips, close to fear, like a too-fast heartbeat. it was better than that ice-cold Imperial prickle--more honest--but no wonder he'd jumped straight to murder, even though it clear keeping the Cerean alive would have been better. "Or at least I will be, of sorts," she continued, pushing herself up onto just her knees. "Like I said, I clearly timed this badly, counting on your help here so soon. I don't think you've started having the dreams yet, have you?"

Sb3VVcr.png
Equipment: 1x PR-1
Tags: Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas Thorald Magnusson Thorald Magnusson Calruss Shiman Arturo Braga Arturo Braga Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red

I'll do my best ma'am. If your man doesn't kill us first!

Then he heard a shot, and turned around, quickly leveling his repeater with Red. "Now just lower the blaster nice and easy spec ops. I don't know if you remember we're in a cave." He trusted this person right now, even if she couldn't say who she was with Shooty-McNoisemaker around. He glared at the "scout" before hearing the woman mention something. What?

"Dream...? What do you.... AAAAH!" Kalic leaned overon a wall, getting an image in his head. People coming... and.... Thank the Force it wasn't too long at least, but he knew one thing. The room they were in.... Poodoo! He looked at the others, glaring at Red.

"Well whichever loud thing did it, I think we may have a problem headed this way."

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
Sb3VVcr.png
Equipment: The Soulsabers | 2x Striith vibrosword | Brynja coat | Hersir Imperial Uniform | G1 OmniLink | The Last Gift || Empyrean gland
Tag: Calruss Shiman | Thorald Magnusson Thorald Magnusson | Ivixa Nera'kas Ivixa Nera'kas | Arturo Braga Arturo Braga | Subject 73 Red Subject 73 Red | Vidalu Na'an Vidalu Na'an | Kalic Daws Kalic Daws | Nighthaunter Nighthaunter | Ladybug Ladybug
dRUm20K.png
Ingrid heard shots from inside, in fact, if the third person died inside, she would have had no objection to it, it would have been a pity for Kalic; as it has proved very useful so far. She regretted wasting her own assets, but all of this was probably understandable and no one would blame her for it. She felt, through the Force, that the others were approaching; just in time. Then they both came to the woman, though they could not see or feel anything from it.

Ingrid was primarily interested in the relic and also because, as always, she hoped to get something to bring Adrian back to life. Of course, she did not forget for a moment that they needed to know what they wanted from the Empire and that was exactly as important as the other matter.

~ If necessary, I will stop him. ~ she replied to Kalic.

Then suddenly decided she wouldn't wait any longer. She had already mapped the place with the Force and still sensed two people close to the object, very weakly. Those who have not been there before; so she couldn't wait any longer for that. Concentrated, then teleported to the hallway the next moment, behind the two living people. These were also hoody figures like the previous ones.

They had no chance of surviving. They were working on opening the door at the end of the hallway when Ingrid arrived. Took the vibroswords silently in her hand and then struck down on the two shady figures. They weren’t wearing it, just some light armour because they both fell dead to the ground. The Force Users, or the Sensitive, probably felt the death of these two. The Empress looked at the door.

She held out her hand and stretched the door open with telekinetics. The air inside was muddy, and it was darkness. She just had to go inside…

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom