Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Secret Santa: Have a Holly Jolly Life Day! [CIS/Invtie only]

Life Day! It comes once a year, and with it a chance to express gratitude toward those who make life what it is. Sometimes it can be fun, and other times it can feel like a pain in the shebs, but on thing is true, there is nothing like this time of year.
With that in mind why not have a little fun with it? There is wonderful creative talent among the ranks of the Confederacy, and while most of it tends to be unleashed on the war machine it has been known to parade toward the galaxy, why not turn this skill onto its members. That is why those gathered today. Gifts of various kinds were crafted for people drawn in random order for the sake of merriment and enjoyment. Festivities made memories, and that was what Life Day is for, memories.
Come hang out and enjoy the presentations. It is time to find out who drew who, and what their creative minds came up with.
Let Secret Santa 2019 Begin!!
e26e1c38b3594e67b1c43cb344fe7af5.png
Use this thread to present your gifts to your Secret Santa. If you did not get your submission done in time, please post a link to a google doc with the sub write up.

[member="Jorah zos Darnus"]

You have chosen a difficult path to walk. You will be tested at every turn, yet with the Force as your ally, you shall prevail. Listen to what it has to say. Witness what it has to show you. And be mindful that lies and deceit are everywhere. With this Mantle, may the Force still your soul, so that you may forsake your physical aight, and see the path that has been laid before you.

https://starwarsrp.net/topic/151366-mantle-of-the-path/

[member="Alban Roble"]

An inventor, a scientist, a company executive. You're a man who wields power and can in time choke out rebellions and opponents simply by sending some amounts of credits into the right direction. On the other hand though, you are not a fighter and as such, you need protection. However, just a pair of simple combat droids wouldn't be right. So, inspired by Grievous' magna guards, I present to you a pair of security droids that look both imposing and have quite the few useful applications beyond just protecting you.

https://starwarsrp.net/topic/151191-zmd-cx-romulus-remus-superior-security-droids/

[member="Voph"]

You are a warrior, broken by grief and fueled by anger. You've survived wars of both antiquity and modern times, fought in countless engagements and killed more beings than one can count. Yet there will always be one more trial that will test you, one more foe that will best you, and thus I present you with this gift in that you may continue to hone your skills with a lightsaber. Heed the will of the force, do not let yourself be taken unawares, and this droid will help you attain the skill of Grandmaster that many covet, but few achieve.

https://starwarsrp.net/topic/151478-tvx-25-brohk-type-sparring-droid/?p=2006209

[member="Adron Malvern"]

Many walk the road to power, few succeed, and fewer retain it. There is a common trait among them all -- sacrifice. Not of your time or the enjoyment of overly lavish parties full of fake smiles and cheap laughter. Sacrifice of what brings meaning to rising with a new dawn, or sitting on your throne -- the people you truly care for. Therefore, knowing your path and the perils ahead, I have made this Compass of the Eternal. An artifact that will let you remain in contact across unfathomable distances, lead you to them from even the deepest and darkest recesses, and give you a tactical advantage when the need is most dire. I would not want your pursuits to be hollowed by the loss of what makes life worth living; keep the Compass close.

https://starwarsrp.net/topic/151336-compass-of-the-eternal/

Jorah zos Darnus

J
[member="Credius Nargath"]

Everything you do, you do in style. At the same time, you're someone who has struggled with addiction and your gift needed to reflect the dichotomy of both projecting power and harboring weakness. So here is a tailored business suit with a pair of cufflinks for use in achieving dominance, breaking chains, and trying to stay the course.

[member="Valencia Hadley"]

You work in the shadows, advising and guiding but never seeking the spotlight yourself. Always there, in the shadows the invisible hands that make others look good, but you too deserve to look amazing. Let these bring you some attention, while providing you with all the tools you need to preform your trade.

Relationship Status: It's Complicated
[member="Srina Talon"], when in battle one always needs to have an advantage. While your reputation as a warrior precedes you, there is one thing in your arsenal that you need, weapons that can go with you anywhere, undetected, and useable in close quarters. Inspired by the moon goddess of Stewjon herself these blades will serve you well. With that I present you with: Artemis and Diana

And because you saved my life this gift is of a more personal nature. This blade has been in my family for generations. It is imbued with the darkside and will amplify the power from the rage which flows through your veins. I present you with: The Wolf's Lament

[member="John Locke"],

Funny how when names are pulled out of hat, you end up with someone you truthfully know little of. That said, when you run your own business, I guess it easy to find little bits and pieces to put together and construct, or design and have a proper expert put it together, a gift suitable for such a scientific mind. May this gift from me to you prove to possess more valuable than the seemingly incoherent thought that went into making such a thing. I present to you, LEON.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom