Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RP to Full Stop

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I am basically dropping everything and taking a vacation. Right now, the site stresses me, Star Wars stresses me and my general muse for these things is a bit stale in most aspects. With the Dominion gone and Alachei knighted, there isn't much for her to do until the Senate is reformed. Ashelotte is going into plotted retirement to make way for Saera her child, as planned. I just need a break, there is not much to do and not many reasons to do it right now.

I am dropping and pausing everything except the following:
New Weapons - @[member="Circe Savan"], we will slowly but surely get this done. We can speed run every now and again so that it can get knocked out of the way. I appreciate your help and IC sharing of knowledge and experience, it does a lot for Saera.
Dominion of Tund - I will continue... but my pace will be pretty slow.

@Lilith Mae Lancaster, sorry but mentoring your alt will have to wait. Sorry these unexpected circumstances must hinder that. I was truly looking forward to it and still do.
@[member="Scarlet Faith"], sorry but that Pearl thread will have to wait as well. Not that I've been as proactive as I should have before now, lol! Sorry about that. RP has been a tedious chore for me lately, hence the Leave.
@[member="High Prophet Dredge"], I'll still be helping out but it will be with Saera. That said, there will naturally be places a nine year old cannot or would not go... like the frontlines. She's also a Sith Alchemist Apprentice, so that is probably a largely irrelevant prospect. xD
@[member="Rave Merrill"], Our duel will have to be postponed.
@Isley Verd, Sorry but Vanator will have to wait for a while. It's either my promise or my sanity.

@Anyone Else, I will only be using Saera from now on. Markus would never forgive me if I dropped site activity completely, besides the fact that we've both been looking forward to her for so long! He will be the ONLY person I will thread for. This won't be forver. Probably about a month or so, give or take.

No.

And by 'no' I mean: I understand. It's good to breaks every once in awhile. Just get some rest, google videos of funny cats or dogs, and come back when you're ready.
Just dun leave us like Ven did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom