Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Revenge of the Club III [Open to All]

“Port in a Storm, a sweet red from Pamarthe. I would not recommend it for those who only have one liver.”

Accepting the glass of wine from the bartender, he inspected its reddish-amber contents. "Pamarthen wine," he looked over to Joza with widened eyes. "So, the legend is true."

Giving his glass a good swirl, Thirdas leaned his head back and gulped it all down in one go as if it were cheap whiskey. Almost immediately he felt that intense burning sensation described by every account of the potent drink, and at first he felt as he was about to explode from within. His face turned visibly red for a moment, until a deep rumble escaped his lips in the form of a burp.

"Helm's hammer, that'll get ya through a cold night," he loudly proclaimed, so transported back to his homeworld that he raised his glass and threw it to the ground, shattering it. "Another!"

As the effects of the Port in a Storm waned shortly thereafter, he looked around at the many bystanders and felt like he should just vault the railing and end things there and then. The bartender however assured him it was everything was fine and had the broken glass collected and discarded. Before he could say so much as "sorry" or "thank you", another glass had arrived in his hand. He made sure to set it aside straight away. The next one he would take more slowly.

"Sorry. Just... took me back, is all."

“Do you find yourself on Bespin often? Perhaps, you’ve made a special trip.”

"Well, uh," he cleared his throat, desperately trying his best to forget what had just happened. "I'm sure you've heard the news: The Bryn are defeated. My boys and I just spent the last month or so wiping out the last few remaining pockets of resistance along our borders. I was invited by some of the lads to come celebrate. Just so happened to pick Bespin."

Drumming his metallic fingers upon the railing, he felt too embarrassed to ask for a refill. Though he would not object were Joza to indulge him.

"Has she... been in contact with you?" His purpose for seeking her out in the first place.

"Haven't heard from her in some time, is all..."

Last edited:
Snails? Strings? …nuts??

Yula did not understand Aeris one bit, and she couldn’t tell if she was just too dumb or if Aeris was too drunk. A little of column A and a little of column B, probably. Still, she nodded along with enthusiasm.

“To snails!” She toasted, tossing back a shot that had seemingly materialized from nowhere.

Then Aeris started getting real on her.

“Do not abandon you, or fail to give it back.”

Her throat tightened. Aeris seemed to be choking up as well, eyes puffing up below the kohl liner Yula had drawn on her. Getting real in da club wasn’t what she had expected. But the feelings were dutifully pushed down, and Aeris bounced back. Too quickly. Yula knew better than to raise concern right now, but she did make a mental note to slow down on the drinks. Aeris always watched over Dag, so right now she’d repay the favor by watching over her. Which meant keeping her away from the security team for commandeering any more of her mother’s droids.

“Y’know, I actually designed that greeter droid.” One of her first successful creations, actually. It was a simple model, one she’d consistently offered to upgrade. Joza has rebuffed every offer, charmed by the fact that her own daughter had created something functional. That, and she was likely afraid of the number of explosions and lasers an upgrade would entail.

“He’s like a son to me. Maybe don’t sleep with my son?”

Throwing an arm around Aeris’ shoulder she scanned the room, or what she could of it in the mood lighting. “Plenty of eligible guys here tonight, probably.” The odds were good but the goods were…odd? She could have sworn there was a Jedi master or two in the mix. “How about him? I’m pretty sure he was eyeing you up earlier.” She gestured to Sergeant Omen Sergeant Omen as he ate whatever constituted dinner at a nightclub.

A few booths away, the Jeager Batallion erupted into laughter. Beer was flowing heavily over there, and a few of them didn’t look too bad either. “Or maybe one of them? They’re pretty cute. Could go for a nerd and jock sort of thing.”

Aeris Lashiec Aeris Lashiec

The drink arrived and she treated the amber liquid in the glass as if it were a specimen to be examined. She lifted the glass looking at the liquid how it flowed within the confines of the glass....easy up the sides a bit of foam on top...nice. Grump knew how to pour a drink, course now he stood there with his hands planted on the bar watching her.

"The glass is clean" he growled at her.

"I'm sure it is" considering who owned the place it had better be clean, she spun the glass to watch it a bit more.

"Are you going to drink it or watch it?" Grumpy leaned closer like he was....what....gonna snatch the glass back.

"I like a good drink, I'm looking at it. See here tiny bubbles....little bit of of head....the smell of grains....you can almost see the process of how it was brewed." Rekha took a sip, swishing it over her tongue pushing it to the roof of her mouth, "mmm...it's got earthy taste...but there's something else in there....something...."

Grumpy stood back,
"what ...maybe" Did he know something and would share? Was he just being grumpy..."fruity"

"OH...yeah...it's....." She took another sip, "I'm not sure....is it fruit or are you messing with me?" Or was he saying she was fruity!

He laughed,
"figure it out"

Hmmm, "ok..." She took another sip...."I will"

Yula Perl Yula Perl

“That is so smart of you, Yula.” Aeris said and leaned against the nearby table. “Roger that,” She said with a mock salute and wink. “There will be no sleeping with your child.”

As Yula’s arm wrapped around Aeris she instinctively reached for a hug before realizing that was not what Yula had intended upon which Aeris quickly retracted in the smoothest recovery ever seen before. In fact, it was so cool, it LOOKED as if Aeris was about to hug her, because it just reached that much of a critical mass of smoothness.

With her throat promptly cleared Aeris gazed upon the selection for the night.

“I take it you are the nerd and I am the jock, huh?” She winked. “Wait. Yagurr? Yogurt? I think there is a drink named after those guys. Maestro… Maize… Muh-muh-muh… Yeastmaster?” She gave up and shook her head. “I appreciate the concern, Yula, but I am definitely not looking for anything right now. I am basically a single mother, taking care of a bunch of costumed men, barely out of their teens who are so confused with themselves that they run around thinking they can stop crime by looking at the setting sun with a look of constipation across their entire face.”

She grinned.

“I mean, surely Dagon is far less annoying in private than he is in his duties as a Jedi.” Aeris asked and glanced over at Yula. Yes, she was trying to distract the Zeltron from her chosen quarries. “Acting all mysterious and brooding?”

A blank look briefly crossed the Mirialan's face as he scrounged his mind for her particular attire, only to fall short. Perhaps it was a fringe thing or perhaps he should have paid closer attention in social studies.

<Chaldean. They have some silly beliefs, but nothing that should trip you up.>

He was fairly certain she was not a native of the world, given the circumstances of their last meeting, but she seemed to have adopted the culture. Given their views on the Sith, he could only assume she was not seeing Arcturus anymore; if so, good, she was far too obnoxious an individual to be worthy of such a likeable young Alchemist.

Young mister 'skip the terms of service' was a much better fit.

"Oh, a little bit of everything. Meeting new people, mostly. Want to, uh, get some pretzels?"

"Same here," Ishani replied with a smile. "And sure! Let's go!"

As she started to lead the way to the place where pretzels are procured, a body stepped in front of her, blocking her path.

"Ishani?" Starlin asked. "It is you! Oh wow! What are you doing here? What are you wearing?" He turned toward the Mirialan. "Who's your friend?"

He had spoken enough in her direction for Ishani to smell the alcohol on his breath. There were other signs of drunkenness in his gait, slurred speech, and the slightly unfocused, wild look in his eyes. "Uh, Starlin, hey, um—" she began, trying not to panic.

"Hang on, I have a joke about Mirialans. You wanna hear it?" Without waiting for a response, he plowed on ahead. "What do you call it when a Mirialan contortionist breaks a bone?... a greenstick fracture!" He cackled at his own joke, while Ishani cast a panicked look in the direction of her companion, not sure how he would react.

Kal Kal

Last edited:

Mishel Kryze

M
"Why is it every time I'm in Bespin, I find myself at Joza's..." Mishel's voice trailed off as she walked into the club. Solistice Vine was often a spot where the galaxy tended to congregate. At least - the part of the galaxy that wasn't actively trying to murder the other. Dressed in a casual leather jacket over a white shirt, with pilot pants to boot. She didn't come across as the typical Jedi, which was good, because she wasn't. Heck, Mishel wasn't even a Jedi, something she'd confess straight away.

Jane lovett

J
Dress:xx
Tags: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Jane sat there as she watched caltin worry about her sister "don't worry cyran won't hurt her" she said looking at him. "And in the slim chance he does her droid will protect Her and we will hear the commotion and go to help" she said seriously but knowing cyran and the droid that was with Zoey. Nothing would happen plus Zoey wouldn't escalate things and she knew Jane was here. "So let's go dance I'll meet you at the dance floor I'm just going to go say hi to Zoey and give her a hug" Jane said getting up and walking over to Zoey.

Jane walked over to Zoey getting looks as she did before she got to Zoey and gave her a hug around her neck loosely "hey Zoey enjoying yourself?" Jane asked looking at her sister her droid nanny knew Jane well as it was her company that made it. "Hopefully he's not giving you any trouble" she said smiling at cyran as she looked into his eyes her own giving him. That said to have fun but don't try anything with Zoey letting go of Zoey Jane patted her on the head lovingly. "Well I'll be on the dance floor I'd either of you need me" she said primarily looking at Zoey but also looking at cyran.

Last edited by a moderator:
Be careful what you wish for.

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN...

76682.gif

"ELOAH" (Secondary - Long Handle)

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
Starship: Starlight Sentinel, (Jedi Interceptor in the landing bay, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music", "Aricsias" Wookiee Clan (pops in and out of posts)
Tag: Jane lovett Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Alright then.

He did indeed head out to the dancefloor, which oddly enough all but emptied in the middle. This was no coincidence, a lot of those who were there were freaked out by a big man walking into the middle of the floor. He looked like a bouncer about to make last call.

... YET THE DAWN ALWAYS COMES.
ZhUyygm.png

Evelyn let out a bubbly laugh, highly amused by Amea’s antics. If she wasn’t already increasingly intoxicated, she would have played along before the brunette broke out into a chuckle. The Echani remained close to Amea, letting the vibrations of the music flow through her.

It reminded her of the ship; their home. When it kicked to life and the engines started up, when it was cruising through hyperspace.

Only this felt more erratic, a mix between the musical beat and the stomping of dancing feet.

Hmm, I dunno…” Evelyn leaned her head against Amea’s shoulder. She looked out at the people around them, taking note of any potential cons. “Tipsy me says no, we should just enjoy tonight without getting into trouble.

She turned her head to glance up at Amea, a single red eye peering through white hair.

Drunk me however, might have a different opinion.

Last edited:

Tags: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | Jane lovett | Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

For a moment Cyran raised an eyebrow to the youngsters' words. His dulled thoughts and reaction took him a while to put two and two together before he looked down at her with wide eyes. He had recalled Jane mentioning that she herself had a younger sister, perhaps this teen he was speaking to was that very person. He had a wide smile at the smile on his face now for accidentally discovering this.

However before he got word Jane seemed to stroll up from behind him and let her sister know that she was going for a dance. As she smiled and looked Cyran in the eyes she could probably tell he was a little under the influence from his own eyes looking a little red, a considerable rarity for him. Hearing her words he let out a light chuckle and spoke to himself. “Hehe, you know me Jane, I don’t cause trouble if anything I fix it.” He said alluding to his bounty hunter career of dealing with troublemakers. He did slightly slur his words some unfortunately. But he was trying to be sincere, he wouldn’t dare cause Zoey and problems. If anything, if someone else tried to pull a fast one on either of the young ladies he would probably try and “remedy” the situation himself. Without even taking the helpful droid accompanying Zoey into account.

After Jane let them know that she would be at the dance floor if they needed her he looked back at Zoey and finally spoke. “So you're Jane's dear sister I’ve heard about. I did wanna meet you someday, though to be fair I didn’t expect it to be like this.” Cyran finally said, figuring now wasn’t the best time to be running into the family of friends. But there was no time like the present was there?

Evelyn Shaw Evelyn Shaw

The sensory overload continued. Pounding after pounding of a mute bass drowned out by the ringing in Amea’s ears. The strobe lights made it difficult to see without straining. Just for tonight that was alright, as long as she had Evelyn’s head on her shoulder and a merry moment to live through.

A gentle chuckle rumbled in Amea’s shoulder as she wrapped her arm around Evelyn’s shoulder.

“I think I prefer tipsy you.” She smiled before she placed a gentle kiss against the Echani woman’s forehead. “Come on,” She said and lifted Evelyn off her shoulder. “Let’s get out of here. There is something I want to show you.”

But what that was, well, that really wasn’t of concern for any of the club goers. Amea left with the woman she loved by her side. For the time being, life was good in Viroutown. Better than it had any right to be, but she wasn’t going to worry and complain.

That would come later.

Joza tossed back her head and laughed loudly, genuinely from Thirdas’ reaction. Once the chuckles had died away, she shook her head and addressed him.

“If I had any doubt that you were a Valkyri,” The good humor in her tone matched the smile on her face. She imagined Nida finding a sort of quiet amusement in his gesture, endearing as it probably was to her. “I suppose that poor Coci had to invest in some shatter-proof dinnerware.”

He spoke of the Bryn’adul and she nodded along with a discerning hum. Her children had been involved in the war against the ravagers, much to her chagrin. You try telling a Perl what not to do.

"Has she... been in contact with you?"

Joza smiled in sympathy, eyes softening at the corners. “She answers one in every ten of my messages.” Leaning over, she poured a generous stream of Port into his new glass. “I’ve been trying to give her space enough. Nida has…a lot on her mind.”

“Speaking of daughters, you and Kyra have gotten closer, no?”
There was a curl at the edge of her tone, not accusatory, but curious.

Green eyes shifted over a brief distortion of light—just a flicker, really—for only a moment. Her head tilted to the side, then back to Thirdas with a genteel smile.

“Have you heard from her lately?”

A server passed by with several full glasses of wine atop his tray. On his way to deliver them, he spied a discarded drink on a nearby table and bent to pick it up. Joza drummed her nails against the railing. One of the wine glasses tipped over the edge of the tray, spilling its contents.

“She can be evasive at times, is all."

Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield | Kyra Perl Kyra Perl

“In private?” Yula wiggled her eyebrows with a devilishly lewd smirk. “Nah, he’s way more enthusiastic. Broke the couch on our first night.”

She paused to sip at the drink Aeris had found. Champions of health and safety, these two were.

“Course it was a cheap couch. The guy who sold us the new one tried to rip us off, too.”

It really was strange when she thought about it. Mission partners to hookups to an actual relationship with feelings and attachment. Living together, buying furniture together. Then again, isn’t that how deeper connections sometimes started? Sans the whole Denon crimefighting scene.

“I mean, well yeah, the savior complex does get annoying. And he’s some kind of cop now, so like, I can’t even do some of the jobs I used to on Denon…” At least not as easily, now having to account for the fact that she lived with a Man of the Law. Yula’s elbow hit the table, the side of her face resting against an enclosed fist as she grumbled. No elaboration on what type of jobs exactly.

“…but he did take me to Ilum to get a lightsaber crystal and didn’t get mad at me when I caused a cave-in, so there’s that.” She shrugged. It was hard to put their connection in words for her, right now. “Are the others like that too? With the costumes and the constipation and the brooding.”

Aeris Lashiec Aeris Lashiec

"If I had any doubt that you were a Valkyri! I suppose that poor Coci had to invest in some shatter-proof dinnerware.”

An embarrassed smile found his lips when the mother of the woman he loved did not scold him, but rather found his actions amusing. He supposed he had his parents to thank for being granted such leniency from Joza. Perhaps, it was time that he come home for a time, before another war breaks out.

"Back home we drink from wooden cups and iron tankards. Glass is... too fragile. Too time-consuming to make, even."

He took a far more conservative sip from the freshly-poured wine this time, gingerly holding the frail glass between his fingers. The lesser dose caused a much more subdued burning sensation than the previous one. Keeping his composure this time proved far easier as he leaned against the railing.

“She answers one in every ten of my messages. I’ve been trying to give her space enough. Nida has…a lot on her mind.”

"In my foolishness, I had hoped that she'd return to me after she'd served her sentence and everything would be back to the way they used to. As it stands, she and I have been more apart than together. The war kept me busy, but there was not one moment where in the trenches I did not devote my thoughts to her. Deep down, I fought for her. So that, when the time finally came, she would have a home to return to."

He shrugged his shoulders, a forced smile on his lips. Inserting levity was one way to cope with the loneliness.

"My own trial turned out to be a test of patience. My worst quality."

“Speaking of daughters, you and Kyra have gotten closer, no?”

He nodded, recounting their history in his head.

"It's true. At times we can't stand each other, but she's become like a sister to me." Another gulp from his drink. "I visit her whenever able, aboard her ship. Pizza and movie nights, that sort of thing."

He found himself looking her way, invisible though she was.

"I don't like leaving her alone. There is a cloud of despair hanging over her."

“She can be evasive at times, is all."

"Uhh, yeah... She sure can," he took another, drawn out drink while his eyes darted left and right, trying not to give Kyra away.

Yula Perl Yula Perl

"Just a couch, huh?" Aeris butted in with a gentle shrug. "I swear I would have expected all his bottled up— …. Everything … — to amount to you listing at least a bed and bathtub in there as well."

The librarian's tongue poked out to try and find the straw for a moment as she sought it out like a child seeking out a pacifier. Yet when nothing came of it she grew tired of the chase and decided to simply push the edge of her glass against her lips and take a wide chug and down the remainder of her drink as it was.

"Those damned costumes." Aeris groaned and rolled her eyes. "He is your boyfriend, Yula, but I will readily admit that it fits just a bit too perfect in some places. And the annoying part is that I never managed to establish a link to who started it all. I am not certain it was him, he is not the kind to operate alone."

"And of course this means all kinds of problems with the younger generation."

"Remember 'A Bad Kaze of Love'? There are sequels."
Aeris said and rubbed at her eyebrows. "Sequels, Yula! Plural. Not just one, but five more, and they are very clearly written by several different authors over the span of the last few months alone. All submitted to the archives as if we were some kind of intergalactic smu-" The bass of the current song pumped a bit too hard for a moment. "-library!"

Zoey tried to be as discreet as possible, when she positioned herself behind the tipsy zeltron man in an attempt to hide from Jane. Of course, the young and clever student knew that she was already busted by her big and more experienced sister. By the stars, the man ought to think that she was a criminal or something.

When Jane appeared behind the man, Zoey acted like the hasn't been trying to hide at all, by abruptly straightening herself up and throwing her elbows back to lean against the bar counter in the most casual of ways.

''H- hey, Jane! What are you doin' here?'' she blurted out as her big and utterly stunning sister gave her a gentle hug. The ill thought out question was more justified if it had been coming from Jane, who at least had turned into her twenties. It dawned on Zoey when they let go, and she wanted to face palm herself when Jane exchanged words and glances with the man opposite her.

Zoey smiled and waved at Jane, nodding at her like she got this under control, and an inner sigh left Zoey when the elegant blonde finally left them.

"So you're Jane's dear sister I've heard about. I did wanna meet you someday, though to be fair I didn't expect it to be like this." Pink Man spoke up in a reasonably good and sober tone. That was when Zoey realised that the man apparently knew Jane, who had been mysterious enough not to introduce them. She nodded and smiled big and ostenatiously at the man, because she was really proud to be sister to the galactic supermodel.

Then, Zoey remembered what she and Jane had talked about that night at Zoey's. Jane had got together with a zeltronian bounty hunter, but she had been short on the details, and the fact that this zeltron seemed to knew Jane made Zoey put one and one together. Zoey's eyes grew bigger and she leaned a bit closer to him.

''Hold on...! You're the bounty hunter? Holy banthas! You really are the zeltron bounty hunter, right?!'' she uttered and threw a glance back at Jane on the dancefloor and back at the man. ''Far out - Jane told me about you! This is awesome, I never met a real bounty hunter before!''

She studied the mans whole appearance with true interest and excitement. ''How'd you two met?''

Jane lovett

J
Tag: Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

Jane looked at her "I'm enjoying nightlife since I'm old enough" she said sternly looking at Zoey. Then cracked a smile "just dont drink anything alcoholic mom would kill both of us if she got news that you got drunk again at a club I was at also" Jane said ruffling her hair "have fun freckles since my big sister act is done if you need my help I'll be dancing" she said walking away.

As she walked to the dance floor to meet up with caltin she giggled at the site of him as she got to him "you stand out like a sore thumb sorry" the beautiful blonde said smiling. As she started dancing in tune with coruscanti high fashion she kept am eye on him seeing how 'jedi' danced "let's see how jedi dance then" she said sarcasticly poking fun at him.

Be careful what you wish for.

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN...

76682.gif

"ELOAH" (Secondary - Long Handle)

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
Starship: Starlight Sentinel, (Jedi Interceptor in the landing bay, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music", "Aricsias" Wookiee Clan (pops in and out of posts)
Tag: Jane lovett Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

The big guy just watched as Jane, in her form and fire walked out onto the floor, owning the room as she can, giggled. She giggled. What? Then she explained how he stuck out like a sore thumb, and though he blushed a little...

... which was hilarious in its own right...

... he laughed too. As people started to come back out onto the floor he started to dance as well.

Well, let me put on a show.

As he started to dance with her, the "Jedi" in him noticed a Zabrak trying to spike a Twi'lek's drink. When he turned his attention away from the two matching beverages, Caltin switched them through the Force. Even on a "night off" he was still looking out for others.

You dance as exquisitely as you look. I dance like a 6'5.

... YET THE DAWN ALWAYS COMES.
ZhUyygm.png

There was no world in which the drunk Jedi's joke would be appreciated, but at least the Mirialan seemed more baffled than offended. Fortunately, his shadowy advisor was far harder to catch off guard.

"I thought the drinks here were supposed to be expensive?"

The words were mostly his own, of course; Kal had certainly not been paying attention to the prices, given his casual disregard for the galactic credit and other 'boring' currencies. Secrets and antique coins were much more fun.

Normally I would make fun of her panic.

I don't think that's the right approach to romancing someone?

Normally I don't romance anyone. Frankly speaking, I have no idea what I'm doing.

The slight widening of the Mirialans eyes was the only evidence of internal dialogue, a remarkably low-key reaction, all things considered. He really should have asked for something simpler, like a promotion or winning the lottery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom