Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Revenge of the Club III [Open to All]

"I thought the drinks here were supposed to be expensive?"

They are!” Starlin replied. “They absolutely are! It’s a fething ripoff!

His foggy brain was just now beginning to realize he may have been insulted. Starlin could handle most forms of mockery, but as a poverty-stricken boy who was just now making money as a young man, he still had a chip on his shoulder when it came to finances.

It’s fine, though. I probably make more money than you, I can handle it.” He grinned down at Ishani, who looked back up at him with a strained expression.

Starlin’s goofy smile faltered, replaced by something sadder. He had gotten drunk in the first place because Isolda, like every other girl he’d ever had a thing for, wasn’t receptive to his advances. Back at the bar she just kept talking about the Crusade and the Ashla and how he needed one or both or something… and now here he was with Ishani, who was honestly a lot prettier than he remembered, although that might've just been the club lighting and/or the beer goggles he had on, and she was… was he trying to steal her from greenstick here? He couldn’t remember why he had approached them...

“Um, we were about to go sit down,” Ishani mumbled.

What?” Starlin asked, unable to hear her over the music.

“WE WERE ABOUT TO SIT DOWN!”

OK!” Starlin shouted back. “I FOLLOW YOU!

“No please don’t…”

WHAT?

Unable to take it anymore, Ishani turned and quite literally fled up the stairs to the second floor seating area. Starlin started to follow her, only to lose his footing and fall back down the steps. A server and a few bystanders came forward to make sure he was okay, then dragged the intoxicated young Jedi Knight out of the way of the other patrons.

Kal Kal

Cyran couldn’t help but chuckle to himself some from her seeming astonishment of him. He sorta made him feel a little warm and fuzzy that Jane took some time to mention him to her sister. “Hehe, yeah that’s me alright. Perhaps if I was wearing my armor this evening, me being a bounty hunter would be a little more obvious.” He replied, recognizing that how he was dressed now he probably didn’t look all too adventurous.

He then raised an eyebrow as to how they met. “Hmm, well I suppose you could say we met in a rather humble manner. It was a coffee shop on Coruscant. I had recognized Jane and wanted to strike up a conversation. From there we simply got to know each other. To be honest I was a little intimidated. I don’t really meet a lot of celebrity types. So I guess I was a little surprised with how kind she is.” He said to the younger sister, explaining some of the first time that they had met. This youngster he was speaking with he would consider lucky to have an older sibling like Jane. It made him think about his own family back home some.

“Sorry if a run in at a cafe isn’t super exciting. But in my line of work it’s nice to have those pleasant simple experiences like that.” He confessed, he was a simple guy trying to make his way in a complex galaxy. He then took a few drinks from his potent beverage of “Jet-Juice” at the bar. Looking back at Zoey he smiled some. “So, Zoey right? Something tells me that Jane and you get along pretty well, which is good. There’s nothing like a healthy relationship between siblings I think.” Cyran said to her, almost like he was speaking from experience.

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | Jane lovett | Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

Jane lovett

J
She smiled she had gotten him to laugh and as he said he'd put on a shows she smirked. "Oh I can't wait to see this" she said with a smile as he started dancing Jane started dancing for real herself. Smiling as she saw him dance but not laughing outright to not dissuade him from continuing.

She refrained from dancing to Sexually as her sister was here and to avoid any extra eyes on her then was necessary. As she danced close to caltin giving him specifically a show as they danced "oh I look exquisite do i" she asked sarcasticly but then smiled at him as she danced.
Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor , Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

For the fraction of a moment, Zoey had felt a little guilt and lowered her gaze, in response to her sisters stern comment about herself being old enough to enjoy the fun and exciting nightlife that Zoey usually was kept from. The hair ruffle Jane then gave her exposed the comment to mostly be intended as a jest sisters between, and the guilt was temporary switched to awkwardness and embarrassment in front of the man. Of course, she also had to call Zoey by her family nickname too.

''Yeah yeah, I know! Sto-'' she uttered slightly bothered and waved Jane off, while pulling her dark blonde strands back into previous position.

Zoey listened with big ears to what the man had to say, shutting the ruckuss in the club out for a moment. If he had been intimidated by Jane, it was not near as much as she was now, speaking to a real bounty hunter.

''Well, I don't run into a lot of... warrior types! Like... like you! This is so cool!'' she remarked, giggling some with a wide and bright smile at the man, truly enjoying how the early night seemed to turn out. With his pink hue and kind face, although it being slightly under the influence right now, the man looked far from the dangerous mercenaries that she only had had stories of.

As the man continued, Zoey nodded confirmingly about the fact pointed out by him that she and Jane got along pretty well. More than that. Zoey knew Jane would do anything for her, and Zoey in reverse. Like these moments, when Jane somehow caught her out where she shouldn't be but kept it a secret to her mom and dad. Jane knew Zoey was a smart girl, and she also kept an eye on her little sister so that something didn't happen to her while silently giving her permission to be out and have fun. N8 had reverted to surveil the crowd around them as soon as he had identified Jane and by the sisters acting towards the man confirming that he was of no threat to either of them.

Zoey cracked a smile and threw a gaze towards the dancefloor where Jane and that big guy had begun dancing.

''Yeah... Yeah, we do. Sometimes she just likes to smear it into my face that she's the older one of us, but we've never held a grudge against each other. I guess that's what siblings are all about, huh?'' she said and shrugged, picking up the jawa juice again and taking a sip out of it. ''Cy- Cyran, was it? You got any siblings?'' she continued, hoping that she got the pronounciation of his name right.

She threw another glance at Jane and the mysterious guy that she seemingly had hooked up with for the night, silently remembering what Jane had said about the first encounter with Cyran. It would be pretty inappropriate if she was dating yet another guy. Zoey got a bad feeling in her stomach, but wasn't really sure about it. Jane didn't seem to make any moves on the big guy, so it was hard to tell.

''So... Uh... You... You like her?'' Zoey uttered with some difficulties, not knowing how to ask it right, so she just asked it right out looking back at Cyran.

Be careful what you wish for.

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN...

76682.gif

"ELOAH" (Secondary - Long Handle)

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
Starship: Starlight Sentinel, (Jedi Interceptor in the landing bay, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music", "Aricsias" Wookiee Clan (pops in and out of posts)
Tag: Jane lovett Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Oh, you're good.

She was clearly used to being the center of attention, that much was certain and while he was not here to be a Jedi, but to actually enjoy a night off, he could do something else. Using the Force to Alter the Environment of those around them, Caltin was out to give everyone the experience that they wanted, visually, without affecting or changing anything. Each of those not privy to this skill would be affected, and they would see what they wanted to. Caltin? He was just here to have an easy night.

He wasn't the greatest dancer in the world, but he kept up with her, and the best thing, the big guy had the frame and stature that kept anyone who she did not know from asking to butt in. You heard me. I meant what I said.

Picking up on her not wanting to get "too close" because her sister was around, the big guy showed that he was not as oblivious as he looked.
... YET THE DAWN ALWAYS COMES.
ZhUyygm.png

"Yeah, spandex doesn't leave a lot to the imagination, does it? Of course, when you don't neeeeed to have an imagination, ah heh heh-"

The biggest, cheesiest smile lit up her face, and the eyebrows were going up and down too.

Yula had been on the fringes of the NJO. Never an official member, never taken up the mantle of actual Jedi, but being involved with Dagon and fighting against the Sith had given her a vague level of credibility. Even if she was sometimes side-eyed, the Zeltron was on polite terms with certain individual Jedi, at least. She hoped.

"Man, I do not envy you. I dunno what goes on in that temple." She had her own messes to keep clean on Denon, which was de facto, a mess in and of itself.

"SEQUELS??" Yula had leaped up at the table, banging her fists against the counter in ardent surprise. "I thought there was just the one, then the one that came aft—" Realization of her own confession spread across her face like wildfire and she plopped back down, suddenly a bit more well behaved. She cleared her throat and continued. "I mean, just the one. That's all I thought there was. But, wow! There's more?" The feigned surprise wasn't particularly convincing, but who knew.

"I mean, it's Padawans right? Just kids? Kids are weird at that age. Better they write cheap smut than do what I was doing at that age, probably."

She fished an ice cube out of Aeris' discarded drink with a flick of her finger and popped it into her mouth.

"So, which one is your favorite?"

Aeris Lashiec Aeris Lashiec

Jane lovett

J
Jane danced as did caltin she was aware of the force power he was doing. Not that it would change her view much besides change out caltin for Zoey Jane "please I'm stunning on a bad day" she said jokingly as she looked at him. Her moves became more limber but not anymore sexual in nature because of her sister Jane would definitely enjoy the free drinks.

And company from someone who scared off everyone else who would ask her out especially while her sister was around. "Glad to know you aren't afraid to talk to a pretty girl then" she said as she danced infront of him with a playful smile towards him.

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

76682.gif

Starship: Starlight Sentinel, (Jedi Interceptor in the landing bay, Dilorian, and Bike both in the cargo bay, the late Karki Eusith's Armor, Shield, Temple Guard Lightsaber mounted on the wall)
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music", "Aricsias" Wookiee Clan (pops in and out of posts)

While she was limber, he remained who he was, he was not stiff, but "traditional"? "Respectful"? Caltin was still close though, still keeping her step for step and still glancing around the room, mainly at the bounty hunter, but that was neither here nor there. When she joked about being "stunning on a bad day" he laughed. I believe that.

Throwing caution to the wind, he then took her by the hand, and spin, and then a dip later he winked Scared to death, but I won't let it stop me.

ZhUyygm.png

“Warrior type? Hehe, I’m flattered. Never really thought of it like that. More so like a freelance lawman I guess.” He replied to her comment about him being a warrior and how cool that seemed.

Did Cyran have siblings? That was a bit of a tough question to answer, he felt. Since it was sort of a yes, and a no, but also a yes again. He pondered for a moment on how to answer before simply nodding. “Yeah you could say I have some siblings. My family back on zeltros is kinda, unorthodox I suppose you could say. At least for average galactic standards.” Cyran said to her. “Oh and yeah, you said my name right, sometimes people pronounce it as Kyran. Which I’ve come to sort of accept as an auxiliary name I guess you could say. Sounds more aggressive I think.” He said, mentioning how a mispronunciation of his name seems to better fit his career as a bounty hunter.

He went in for another drink of his beverage as Zoey asked her next question for Cyran. With his glass in hand he eyed the teen and nodded once more. “Certainly, for the time I’ve been with her she’s been wonderful and sweet. Hmm but I get the idea you’re asking if I like, like Jane right?” He didn’t seem bothered by the question at all. “In that case the answer is still yes. I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, I know quite a few humans can, but where I’m from there’s no shame in liking more than one person.” Cyran added, but he was not really in any condition to go on a tangent about the love lives of zeltrons. Such as himself having affairs while also being married. He understood why humans might be a little put off by that. After speaking he went back to taking some sips from his drink.

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | Jane lovett | Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

Yula Perl Yula Perl

Okay, that was on purpose. Aeris’ eyes lingered on the ice cube as it disappeared before she shook herself out of it and somehow managed to lose her balance in the process. Funny how sudden headshakes sometimes work. With her balance back in a reliable center she slowly began to pitter-patter her index finger against her cheek in deep thought.

“Well, you cannot beat the classics. A Dagon Romance had a lot more descriptive language in it, but I doubt it would be called my favorite out of the bunch.” How was that for an admission? “There is a mention of you in Denon Nights, being dead. In another they mentioned me, but only because I sent Dagon and his non-descript lover, the reader, out of the library.”

“Honestly though, the succinct nature of Denon Nights is... “
Aeris exhaled and slowly waved her hand at her face to cool off. Her teeth sunk into her lower lip. “That one scene between Dagon and Ryv in the locker room...”

When she closed her eyes she could see it before her. Aeris' head began to bob up and down with an appreciative nod as her lip trembled.

“... Amazing.”

It was clear from the Mirialan's slightly pleading expression that he would rather young mister "I FOLLOW YOU" find another place to be, fortunately, his balance left much to be desired. That said, Kal was nothing if not thorough.

<You will find a thousand credits on your account if he is guided as far away as possible.>

The server would have no recollection of who gave him the offer or why he trusted it, but he seemed eager enough to comply; however well (or poorly) the Perl matriarch paid them, more is better. His work done, Kal hovered up to the second floor, spotting the pair seated in a bit less noisy area. At least they wouldn't have to shout much.

"That was something." Somewhere along the way, they had procured some pretzels for a surprisingly reasonable rate. Well, surprising until you considered that salty food made you thirsty. "At least these are good!"

Seated at a booth, the shifting colored lights of the club hid how red Ishani’s face had become. That blush lingered even after Starlin was unceremoniously removed from the premises and a basket full of pretzels and a few different dips manifested on the table in front of them.

Yeah, he’s uh… a friend of a friend, really,” Ishani muttered, knowing that the Mirialan probably couldn’t hear her even with the more manageable noise level up here. She took a bite of a pretzel. They were pretty good, especially with the cheese dip.

I’m Ishani,” she finally introduced herself, expecting a name in return. “So, uh, tell me about—”

“Hey, pretzels!”

Ishani’s eyes widened as she saw another hand reach into their basket. “What the hell?

Starlin stood over the table, his miraculous return unexplained (apart from a very confused server currently sitting on a curb outside the club, smoking a cig from the wrong end and rethinking his entire life up to that point). When confronted by their stares, Starlin shrugged, chewing his stolen pretzel.

“What? I’m hungry. Scoot.” He slid into the seat beside Ishani and grinned at the Mirialan. “Hi again.” Turning back to Ishani, he asked her point blank, “How are your babies doing?”

They’re… they’re fine,” Ishani replied, startled by the question. She glanced over at the Mirialan briefly, then looked down at the table. She leaned back, too, and seemed to shrink in her seat. “They’re back at the ship with a nanny droid. Why do you ask?

“Just asking,” Starlin replied with a coy glint in his good eye. “‘Cause, y’know, the last time we met, I asked you if you needed any help.”

I don’t need any help.

“I don’t think so, because otherwise why would you be here with Mr. Greenstick the Pickup Artist?” He pointed at the Mirialan with his limp floppy pretzel, then stabbed it rather violently into the dip. “Unless you’ve already given up on Arcturus ever coming back—”

I didn’t… I’m not…” Ishani sputtered, her voice getting quieter and quieter. “You… just…” She suddenly reached out and grabbed a passing server. “I need a drink,” she whispered almost desperately.

“Sorry, what did you say honey?” the server asked, lowering herself to Ishani’s level.

A drink!” Ishani wailed. “Please!

“What kind of drink?”

Something with alcohol in it! I don’t know how it works!” Ishani was practically sobbing by now, her head on her arms on the table.

“Get this little woman a Bespin Fizz.” As the server departed, Starlin tilted his head back and dropped the remains of the pretzel, slathered with cheese, into his open mouth. “Man, these are tasty!”

Kal Kal

Evelyn smiled as she sunk into Amea’s embrace, absorbing the warmth from the brunette. A different kind to the warmth that the alcohol in her system was causing. It caused her a buzz sure, but there was nothing that could replace the ‘buzz’ of happiness and joy that Amea brought.

Mmm, I like her too…” She mumbled, words slurring slightly as she clearly stumbled along the line between tipsy and drunk. One more strong drink would’ve likely sent her over, but fortunately they were departing before that happened.

The Echani’s eyes shone with curiosity, wondering what her girlfriend had in mind.

And what exactly have you got planned, Miss Virou?

Evelyn smiled as Amea took her hand and guided them through and out of the club.

Noticing Aeris' unsteady sway, Yula reached for the librarian's arm and pulled her friend back to safety. Shortly after, she collapsed forward onto the table, letting out a groan of frustration before propping up her face onto balled fists.

"How many of these do I die in? Or do something mean and horrible so he leaves me, then die."

Then Aeris started acting strange. Like she was…trying to suppress something. Yula's eye narrowed, buzzed, trying to figure out what it was. Then, she told told her exactly what it was.

"Dagon and…Ryv??" If she had a drink, she would've spat it out. "You mean like the guy who…uhh, isn't he with Ripley? Wait, is he even still alive?"

Of course, the rules of Fanfiction were fast and loose.

"Please tell me that it's not one of those where the dudes can get pregnant."

That would take it from hilarious to horrifying.

Aeris Lashiec Aeris Lashiec

Jane lovett

J
As he dipped her she smiled listening "good I like man who isn't afraid to take charge and face his fear or just to take charge" she smirked looking into his eyes as he lifted her back up. She wrapped an arm around him as they danced she wasn't usually interested in guys with so much muscle guys like cyran where more her speed. But she was feeling like caltin was a good guy so she was willing to spend the time to see how this night went with him.

She smiled as she danced more still sensing how things between Zoey and cyran was going through the force but Making sure to make caltin feel he was her main priority for now. As she danced she was happy she liked dancing especially with someone else although she always had a hard time getting her sister to dance with her.

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

76682.gif

She was beautiful. She was confident. She knew how to handle herself. She loved a good time. There was one thing keeping him from liking her. No, it was not that he was a Jedi, that didn't stop him before. The one hold-up is that she reminded him of Alia, so much of her. That wasn't something worth dwelling on though as he could live in the moment and just enjoy himself. He didn't need "liquid courage", as he could hold his liquor better than most Jedi, or Sith. She wanted a fun night with someone, he would give her one. He got the vibe that she wasn't entirely into him either, and that was okay.

I'm a Jedi. Taking charge is what I do.

He winked as he continued to dance with and around her, taking one of her hands.

Like right now.

ZhUyygm.png

Wow. Simply wow. A freelance lawman. A lawbringer, a vigilante fighting off all the galaxys bad guys. How romantic and honorable didn't that sound? The young coruscanti teenager already thought of the man as a knight in shining armor. Well, not exactly hers but it still fascinated her deeply. He more or less sounded like a hero to her. And that was not something you met every day. He had her full attention, without the use of his phermones that she didn't know of.

''Far out! You got your armor back on your ship, somewhere around here?'' Zoey asked with pure interest.

Zoey listened intently to the short explanation about his family back on Zeltros, and the confirmation that she had pronounced his name right. At least as it should have been pronounced grammatical rules. Plus points, though she wasn't sure if he actually prefered the more aggressive way of saying it. Still plus points, right?

Cyran indeed got Zoey's question right when she asked if he liked, like really liked Jane. Young as she were, the answer baffled her at first but clever as she were, she soon got what he meant by it.

''Oh...'' Zoey uttered and looked with scrutiny upon the pink man in front of her, before her honesty and bluntness caught the better of her. ''You got a wife back home. Right? And she's... like... okay with that?'' she asked, her curiosity rising. ''Huh... Have you and Jane talked about this?'' she continued and kept herself from taking another drink, not wanting to miss any of what he would say.

Yula Perl Yula Perl

"I am not at liberty to say." Aeris frowned for a moment before she shook it off and grinned wide. "Oh gosh, you should see some of the more "out there" match-ups, I am all for it, even if it is teenagers having this weird fantasy hour going. I mean, at least they are not out there doing spice or something, and I get some good laughs out of it."

"And no, I have yet to find more liberal interpretations of biology. Although I salute their fantasy."
Aeris said and raised her empty in front of her and tried to take a sip from the empty glass with a long frown.

"We need more drinks!" She stated excitedly.

Last edited:

Cyran nodded to her question about his armor being back on the ship. “Correct, I figured it wouldn’t seem all that appropriate to be wearing battle armor here. I’m not as stringent as others I know about wearing their armor all the time.” He replied to her. He also seemed to notice that his choice of words in describing his occupation seemed to facinente the teen.

However, she didn’t seem to like the idea of him being interested in multiple romantic partners at the same time. Which he knew was a fair conclusion for many who weren’t super familiar with zeltrons. Cyran then raised an eyebrow at the mention of him having a wife. From his language and the fact that Jane had clearly spoken about him to Zoey before he figured she might have known he was married. He gave a light chuckle to her further questions and nodded once more.

“Oh trust me, all parties involved know the situation. My wife and I are a little open I guess you could say, and I have indeed discussed this with Jane. I like to be honest with those I see as close to me. When my wife got a hold of me she’d already known what she was getting herself into.” He explained to her still not really put off by the discussion. After all Zoey wasn’t the first person he explained this to. Just probably the youngest. He recalled some of his friends back home getting blindsided themselves with how they got in trouble when they got a number of romantic partners who weren’t locals because they didn’t think about needing to disclose the fact they may have had a dozen other boyfriends or girlfriends.

Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

Jane lovett

J
"Fair enough big guy" she said smiling as she danced with him she liked men who took charge. Even if they where more muscular she figured he took charge he was a jedi they where known for that and being generally good people she never figured she would be attracted to a jedi especially with her background. And her proclivity towards her force alignment but she was liking him maybe not enough for a long term relationship but enough to be on friendly terms with.

Maybe enough to see where it whent if he wanted to but she got the feeling he wasn't that interested in her which was an uncommon occurrence for Jane. But she picked up the pace and matched his pace without issue she would enjoy the club with him atleast then from there was up to both of them. But she put money on her spending the rest of the night with Zoey maybe giving her a better experience of the planet besides this club. And whatever her parents showed her which Jane knew would bore Zoey more then likely but for now she would enjoy dancing with a jedi while Zoey got to know cyran better.

Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom