Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Home. Home Alone.

It was another one of her parents business dinners night. Out there in the bustling myriad of airspeeder lanes, neon lights and the best nightlife the galaxy could offer. It was Coruscant, and the top levels it was too. Usually, Zoey would dress up and go out with them on occasions like these, making them proud with the most courteous manners and fine etiquette her mother had teached her.

Not tonight, though. Tonight, Zoey had excused herself with doing homework but the truth was that it was already done, so she had their luxury apartment all to herself. Panoramic windows were like huge living paintings of the urban landscape. Fine carpets and decorative sculptures decorated the spacious and several room flat. It was a life few granted, minding the billions of people that lived in the vast galaxy. On the other hand, the higher class businessmen and women provided the galaxy with infrastructure, accomodations and loans among other things. It was not like they sold weapons to the Sith Empire or anything...

Zoey smirked at the window cleaning droids doing the outside of the windows, before she headed off to the hallway, and on the go grabbed a soda from the kitchen. It was time to have some fun, and not the fun you would expect from an upper class girl. Speaking about clothing. Neither was she dressed as one in her blue denim trousers, a shirt with haphazardly rolled up sleeves and a red and white striped jumper. The perfect attire for doing some hoverblade skating, not having to worry about a fall or two ruining her more expensive wardrobe. She grabbed her hoverblades from a cupboard in the hall and entered the elevator going down a few stories to the public garage. The garage was filled with expensive speeders, including their own XJ-2. It was a dream to drive, but of course her parents didn't know that she knew that.

Beginning some easy cuts up and down the lenght of the garage, with the big enterance and traffic in the distance keeping her company, Zoey soon picked up the pace and upped her moves with pirouettes hard stops putting the hoverblades to the test. She wouldn't have to be shy of her moves, practicing gymnastics and dancing from an early age and the hoverblades just took it to the next and even more fun level.

After a while, Zoey skated to the side and took a few good drinks out of the soda she had placed on the trunk of their airspeeder. She wiped a drop of sweat from her forehead and glanced at the speeder. It wouldn't be too much of a problem to take a trip, would it? Her parents would not be back for a good while. She thought about it for a moment, looking around to see that she was still alone, before the climbed into the drivers seat. It was so nice!

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J
Having grown tired of the nightlife for a while. The hustle and bustle and neon lights of corusant even after just getting back from a trip that saw her enter sith space part of her wanted to leave again. But she had a ton of work to do dressed in an unusual suit that didn't show off her beauty she was relaxed with her tie partially undone and her button up shirt somewhat untucked.

For now though she would go visit her favorite family member or atleast that was her thought. For when she was about to get out of her own XJ-2 she saw Zoey getting ready to use the hoverblades. Jane had gotten her for her last birthday keeping put of view in her newer XJ-2 that Zoey hadn't seen her in yet Jane watched her moves smiling that they were getting put to good use.

Knowing her history with her parents XJ-2 and helping to fix the damage from one of her previous joy rides before her parents found out. Watching her get into her parents XJ-2 Jane got out of hers making no noise. And silenty walked up to Zoey without being seen " I hope you weren't planning to damage it like last time" Jane joked sarcasticly smiling at her half sister. Their mom had divorced Jane's dad whom never remarried their mother on the other hand had remarried and had Zoey four years after Jane was born.

Making Jane zoeys older half sister ruffling her hair a little bit And giving her a hug. "How about we go have some fun tonight just us two whatever you want but I'm driving" she asked just happy to be with her sister.

Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

Her heart sank for the fraction of a moment when she heard the voice speak up behind her, and she realised that she had been caught. Quickly turning around to meet the voice, she saw who it was though; Jane, her half sister from the same mother. It was obvious from whom Zoey got her style in clothing, even though her modeling and beautiful sister was more often wearing fancy dresses and more feminine attire than herself.

''I swear, the light pole wasn't there in the first place!'' Zoey insisted though perfectly knowing it was a pretty silly statement, minding the time when she had backed into one and scratched the airspeeder. ''It was an accident... Thanks for helping me out, though.''

Jane ruffled her hair, which she was quick to correct with a draw of her hand through the hair, before she answered the hug from her sister.

''Yeah, well I gotta change first before we do that!'' she said with a chuckle, throwing a glance at the interior of the airspeeder. ''Actually...'' She thought of something and turned to her sister again.

''What about just a holomovie upstairs? I'm just not in the mood for anything overly fancy tonight. Just chillin', you know?'' she said and climbed out of the airspeeder, taking the soda and hoverblades with her in wait for her sisters answer. She left it open for her to decide.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J

"You're welcome Just be more careful next time" Jane said with a loving smile. Knowing that lectures don't work with Zoey plus she wasn't here to parent her she was here to be a sister. "You don't have to change we don't have to go anywhere special" she said knowing how both felt about stuck up noble events or locations.

"I would love a holomovie with my sister" she said helping her sister out of the speeder. Knowing this 2ay sh3 wouldnt have to deflect some people from hitting on her this way. Walking into the turbolift with Zoey "I see your getting really good with those hoverblades I got you for your birthday" she said with a bit of a smile.

Looking down at them then to her knowing Zoey would get some use out of them "so what are we watching this time your pick of course" she said knowing they had similar tastes. As they walked into zoeys parents luxury apartment jane walked in with a bit of pep in her step "you get the movie ready I'll get the popcorn ready and grab you another soda if you want" she said walking into their kitchen. Grabbing herself a soda as well "or if you want I can order us a pizza it will get here in no time at all" knowing Zoey loved both Jane was slightly happier now than she had been in a while all she cared about now is hanging out with Zoey now though.

''They're totally awesome! Not a week pass without me using them. It's tons of fun really, I'm even thinking of joining the youth hoverblade hockey club. Please, don't call me crazy...'' Zoey explained with genuine interest followed by a chuckle as they entered the turbolift which would take them to the apartment higher in the sky. The leap from playing the valachord to that kind of sports were huge, especially for a kid like Zoey but it was not unusual for her age to explore and try out new things. Besides, she liked a little speed and action for a change.

Upon entering the apartment, Jane took the lead and offered to fetch the snacks and a refill of soda while Zoey was to choose the movie. Jane had always been someone for Zoey to look up to, even though it wasn't that often they got the chance to hang out nowadays. As Zoey took a seat in the sofa and started to go through the different on-demand movies on the high-end HoloNet set, Jane called from the kitchen suggesting more proper food. Well, as proper as it was supposed to be when two sisters had a night on their own.

''Sure! I'll...'' she had to think about it for a second, before she turned over the backrest, meeting Jane with the new soda. ''I'll take somethin' with seafood, like... shrimpi and tuna. Somethin' like that.''

She settled herself back again and continued scrolling through the movies while Jane proceeded with the order.

''What made you come here anyway, Jane? I mean, it's a surprise, that's all... You knew mom and dad was goin' out?'' Zoey asked curiously but obviously glad that her sister had dropped by.

Jane lovett

Last edited:

Jane lovett

J

"Youth hoverblade hockey club well if you get in just know I'll get you anything you need and I'll be at every game" she said happy her gift wasn't being wasted. And that her sister showed interest in something besides driving her father's expensive speeder and damaging it.

Even more happy that she was having a girls night with her sister after So three months of not seeing her Jane walked out of the kitchen handing Zoey a soda. "Tuna or shrimp it will be then" Jane said calling the restaurant "yes this is jane lovett can I have 2 tuna wraps please" she said giving the address. Sitting next to Zoey "you'll love the food trust me it's to die for" she said settling in watching zoey scroll through the movies.

When she heard Zoey ask why she was here and if she knew her parents where gone. "No I didn't know they where gone I was going to see if you wanted to come to my place for a girls night but their gone so we can do it here" she said sitting down. Next to Zoey as she scolled through on demand movies jane cracked her on soda open taking a drink "so mom told me you have a crush. But you wouldn't tell her any details spill It whatever you tell me I will keep between us" she said with a smirk wrapping her arm around Zoey giving her a sisterly hug she remembered her first crush it seemed like forever ago.

She smiled when Jane told her the reason that she was there. Zoey was glad that she had such a sister and that their connection was good. Jane had so much more hip friends and a big business going on that took a lot of time and work, but always had a place for Zoey in all of it.

''Mom!'' Zoey whined with a sigh despite her mother wasn't there, almost coughing on the soda due to the next question. It seemed impossible trying to keep a secret in this family. She lowered the can down in her lap before she was pulled in gently by Jane that was obviously not letting this go before she got an answer.

''Hah... There's no use telling people secrets in this family, is there?'' she said rhetorically and glanced up at Jane. Yeah, her sister would definitely not let this one go tonight. She could see that.

''Well...'' she begun, contemplative turning the can in her lap. ''It's just a guy in school... smart... dark eyes... funny... I don't know... It's not like I have asked him... well, yet...'' Zoey continued while thinking of the boy, then gave Jane another glance.

''What about you? No fiance waiting for you back home?'' she peered at her sister.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang and interupted Zoey's attempt to lead them into Jane's love interests instead. It was possible that the attempt would have failed anyway, minding the confident and intelligent sister that Jane was.

''Must be the food. I'll go get it!'' Zoey uttered, and was kind of grateful for the chance to get out for a moment. She was soon back with the wraps and set the bag down on the table in front of them.

''Well...?'' she said, and tried to resume their conversation about Jane this time.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J

She laughed at zoeys comment about not being able to keep a secret in this family. "Then I should tell mom and Jerry about you scratching their car" she said oozing with sarcasm. She smiled as Zoey described her crush "is that all you see is his eyes, humor, and brains" Jane said she knew how it felt to be in love or have a crush.

She smiled at zoeys attempt to change the subject she loved her sister to death but sometimes she was as subtle as a rancor. "You are not getting out of it that easy young lady" Jane said mocking mom and sarcasticly overdoing it. And laughing then she heard the door and Zoey was off to the races to get out of this conversation.

As soon as Zoey got back and sat down. "Do you think you won't be the first person I tell if I got engaged really" Jane said unpacking their food. "Now spill the beans what's his name and how long have you had this crush" she asked taking a bite out of her own wrap.

Zoey had really not thought about their little secret, when she threw that comment about how hard it was to keep one. And Jane was not late to remind her about it. Luckily for Zoey though, she knew that Jane was pulling her leg and liked to lovingly do so at times.

It was good to have her over after such a long time. Zoey felt that she could relax and be a little more of herself, at least be around her sister in a completely other way than her parents.

''Uhm...'' Zoey thought about for how long she had this crush, before she took a bite out of the tuna wrap filled to the brim with stuffing. ''About half a year...'' she said inbetween the chewing, but tried to keep it subtle and proper. ''His name's Caleb... I see a lot in those eyes... Yeah, I really do...'' she continued and nodded for herself before taking another bite.

''This was like... so good, Jane...'' Zoey pointed out that Jane had been right about this place, giggling gently and smiling happily at her, glad to share a meal and truly enjoying the alone time with her big sister who she liked so much.

Zoey reached for the soda and took a drink out of it.

''Well, not engaged then...'' she shrugged and looked at Jane. ''Someone you see? A secret admirer? Coming to think of it, I don't even know what you do right now?''

Jane lovett

Last edited:

Jane lovett

J

Jane was glad Zoey was enjoying herself during this time. She knew their mom could be a little overwhelming sometimes which is why Jane tried to spend time like this with her. Just sister with sister while eating her tuna wrap listening to her talk about Caleb "half a year and I'm just hearing about this not fair" she said taking another bite.

"Ask him out what will it hurt zoey" Jane said giving her sound advice. "You are a beautiful young lady I imagine he likes you. Men can be nervous to ask out pretty girls" she said Jane had experience in this matter most men had a hard time approaching her for her beauty. "I'm always one call away if you need anything ok even advice on boys" she said with a smile.

She smiled at zoeys statement about a secret admirer and someone she sees "I have a few secret admirers and I am currently running my own clothing company as well as my father's weapons company" she said part of her wanted to tell Zoey about cyran but Jane wasn't sure how Zoey would take that news.

So she withheld it for Now telling family that you have relations with a married man wasn't something Zoey needed to know Jane did for now. Atleast maybe later but for now they where going to watch a movie hopefully.

''It's just in my thoughts, yet! I- I would have told you if I was to ask him out, you know that!'' Zoey tried to defend herself from the time she had kept this crush a secret for her sister. After all, they haven't seen each other for three months, so it wasn't that long.

''But thanks, I know you that are. Mom doesn't understand sometimes... It's like...'' she said and took another bite of the tuna, trying to explain the situation to Jane. ''Well... Sometimes, I feel like I could not meet up to her standards, y'know... The same with boys I like...'' she continued and rubbed her nose once, glancing down on the table. ''I don't know... Maybe I'm just overthinkin' it...''

Zoey shrugged and looked at Jane. To say the least, their adsence from each other gave them a lot to talk about, which made them completely forget about choosing tonights holomovie. Zoey realised this and wiped her mouth before she grabbed the remote again.

''Oh, kriff! Totally forgot about the movie... What, uhmm... What do you think about this one?'' she said and played a trailer of a family space-drama.

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J

"I didn't mean to put you on the defensive I'm sorry I haven't come to see you in Three months that's solely on me." Jane said hugging her she started to sound like her mom abit and that bothered her. "And I know you would've told me and I'm happy you would have told me" she said with a reassuring smile as she explained about her moms standards Jane knew how she felt.

She had similar problems with mom to "mom has high standards because she just wants you to succeed in life. And because she wants you to be like her a little bit I whent through the same stuff with her" Jane said her hand on zoeys shoulder. "All you have to do is tell her how it is and show her your mature she will ease up" Jane said from experience she smiled she wished she had someone to talk about this stuff with at her age.

Being in her shoes at her age " and as for boys and men they are simple if they like you. Then you are to their standards maybe you exceed them trust me on this no need to overthink it" she said wrapping her arm around Zoey and placing her head on zoeys shoulder. "Your an awesome sister sorry I've been gone for 3 months" she said as Zoey showed a trailer for a movie.

She watched the trailer "it looks good" she said thinking "how about during summer break I take you anywhere in the galaxy you want to go just us for a couple weeks or maybe a month or two" she said hoping Zoey would want to go along "I will deal with mom if you want to go maybe we can find you stuff for your youth hoverblade hokey league if you decide to you want to go" Jane said. Trying to make up for not being there for Zoey for the last 3 months due to business and other reasons.

Zoey listened attentively to what her sister had to say in response to her flushed out troubles. She was older, not that much older, but Zoey had always felt that she could trust Jane. Despite the relatively few years between them, Jane had the more experience and knowledge to share. She nodded silently as the trailer came to an end and Jane pulled Zoey in again to place her head on her shoulder.

''Hey, I'm taught by the best... remember?'' she said and smiled softly at Jane.

''You said fashion company? What about that suit? You designed it yourself? I really like it!'' she added after the hug and looked the casual but stylish suit over. ''Pretty far from what I use to see you wear in the fashion magazines, but it's nice!''

Zoey took another bite of the tuna wrap and licked up a drop of sauce from her hand.

''Anywhere in the galaxy...''

Just anywhere. The thought was utterly mind-blowing to the young coruscanti. The galaxy was almost incomprehensively big. Until now, Zoey had travelled the Core Worlds and nearby systems, but that was just one tiny piece of it all. She nodded and looked out of the penoramic windows for a second, before she glanced at Jane once more.

''I'd love that...'' Zoey smiled happily at Jane, before taking the last bite of the tuna wrap.

Popcorn and soda, all at their hands by the table, Zoey turned on the movie. A short while into the intro and prologue, she glanced ever so slightly at Jane, picking a moment where she seemed particulary invested in the movie. That moment, Zoey adjusted herself in the sofa and laid her head down carefully in her sisters lap.

''I'm glad you're here... I've missed you, sis...''

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J

She slightly chuckled at her comment about the best "I was only trying to set a good example for you zoey" she said truthfully. If it wasn't for Zoey Jane would have sold her Companies and moved to the sith empire and fully embraced their lifestyle. So in truth Zoey was bringing out the best in Jane.

"I don't always go around wearing fancy dresses and clothes all the time. And I did design this atleast this specific suit anyway" she said with a smile. God Current high fashion was uncomfortable to wear and even more of a pain to move in.

When zoeys mind tried wrapping around the idea of anywhere "yes anywhere we can even go to multiple planets if you wish do whatever you want" she said seeing the amazement in her eyes as she finished off her own. Tuna wrap as the movie started she watched it intently about 4 minutes in Zoeys head lays in Jane's lap she smiled at what Zoey said "I'm glad I'm here to I missed you to zoey" she said the last was her nickname Jane gave her when she was younger totally lovingly.

"How about I pick you up after school tomorrow and we plan where we want to go. And while your in school I'll deal with mom" she said having more experience with the galaxy than zoey and knowing how to deal with their mother who does love them deeply but can be a little much out of love though.

Last edited by a moderator:
''Well...'' Zoey said thinking, while laying there watching what unfolded on the holoscreen while listening to her sister from above. ''What do you do when you're not shooting?''

Her sister would certainly make a good living out of the modeling and fashion business, but maybe she spent her free time on completely other things. That was what Zoey would do if she ever got to inherit her parents sense of business and maybe even their company. The future was still unclear for the sixteen year old coruscanti, whos biggest problems was finishing tests with top results and worry about what Caleb would say if she would ask him out. It was a tough life, too!

''Sounds like you're about to kidnap me for the whole summer break! But yeah, that sounds good.'' she giggled jokingly, reaching for a hand of popcorn and a sip out of the soda before laying back down in her sisters lap. ''What's your favourite planet?''

Awaiting her sisters answer, they would continue to just relax and watch the holomovie. It was actually pretty good, having good reviews and Zoey were careful to choose one she thought they both would like.

''Would you stay the night, Jane? Mom and dad will probably be late, and the guest room is all set.'' Zoey asked and looked up at those kind green-blueish eyes and blonde head being her loveable sister.

Jane lovett

Last edited:

Jane lovett

J

"I mainly do paperwork or go to boring formal events for work" she said honestly. Her life was mostly work and she tried to enjoy as much non work time as possible. "But I try to have hobbies and come visit you whenever possible" she said with a smile.

She laughed at zoeys comment about kidnapping her for the whole summer break. "Well if that's how you feel freckles I can leave you here and go have fun on my own" she retorted jokingly.

With a smile as soon as zoeys head laid back down jane ran her hand through her hair hmm her favorite planet. "Well zeltross is always a fun planet lots of parties and luxury hotels with casinos" she said knowing that would peek her interest. As she watched the movie she liked it more than she thought she would hearing her request to stay the night Jane looked down with a smile "of course I will and in the morning I will make those pancakes you like" she said giving her sister a loving sisterly look.

The grown-up life of Jane, and most adults for that matter, didn't sound that interesting and fun to Zoey's ears. They both liked to loosen up and have fun every once in a while, and Zoey really appreciated the way Jane did it and thought of her little sister.

''Mmh, pancakes... You're the best sister ever. See if you can match moms.'' she said with a smile up at Jane, utterly enjoying the presence of her sister and the night they shared.

''I've heard about Zeltros at school... Their beaches are said to be amazing. Beach parties til dawn. Towns filled with malls, casinos... All sorts of fun places to go.'' she continued dreamingly, unknowing of that her next open thoughts would lead them into a topic Jane would be familiar of. ''And those... pink people... the zeltrons? People say that they can like, control your feelings? Make you fall in love with them? Is that true?''

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J

Jane looked down at her sister with a loving smile she chuckled at her sisters challenge. "Alright we will see" she said with a smile looking into her sisters eyes. She loved her sister more than anything she could think of she then turned her attention to the movie.

She listened to Zoey thinking of zeltros and the good vibes the whole planet gave. "All of that is true the parties are the best in the galaxy they have the best drinks also" she said part of her wanted to go back now but she loved the time with her sister more. She heard the rumor about zeltrons making people fall in love with them "they only make you feel happy and good about yourself" she said hoping to not dissuade her sister.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoey imagined the taste of her mothers pancakes in her mouth. Those fluffy warm circles on a plate, with sweet syrup and some berries on top. Which kid did not like that?! They were a wealthy family and they had housemaid droids to cook, but her mother was stellar in the kitchen herself and liked to give Zoey her own attention. Just as Zoey guessed that she had once done with Jane. She smirked at her sisters chuckle to the big challenge presented to her.

There was really no better lap to lay in than Jane's, next to her mothers, of course. Jane was still the rolemodel for Zoey that she had been since young years. With that golden hair, those kind eyes and tan skin she had the looks - kriff, she was making a living as model! - but also the intellect and confidence to go with it. There she looked down at Zoey, stately in that casual but still awesome looking suit that she had designed on her own, and fully focused on making a great evening for her sister. Jane was the one you would be proud of simply saying ''she's my sister''.

When a slow and uneventful part of the movie hit, Zoey listened attentively to what her sister had to answer about Zeltros. It all sounded very interesting and definitely like a place she would enjoy visit. The abilities of the zeltron people sounded almost like magic, or were they some kind of force users? Zoey thought, not having read much about them and let alone really talked someone. There was only a handful on school, but not in her class.

Was that something in Jane's eye that she saw? A spark? A hidden thought she would not tell?

''You're thinkin' of somethin'... or, someone?'' she said, intending to put her Jane against the wall, like she had insisted on knowing about Caleb. ''C'mon, I can see that you're hiding somethin' now when we're talking about Zeltros!''

Jane lovett

Jane lovett

J

Jane sat there her hand playing with zoeys hair imaging her mother's pancakes as well she missed living with a family. It was lonely living on her own but she new she had to do it at some point. But she missed moments like this with Zoey just the two of them even if it did make moments like this more special since she moved out to run her and her father's companies.

She looked at Zoey as Zoey looked back up a smile Broke on Jane's face. For once getting a full view of her face from this vantage point she heard Zoey ask if Jane was thinking about something or someone since. They started talking about zeltross running a finger over zoeys cheek Jane smiled "only how much I've missed you freckles" she said playfully avoiding the question. She knew Zoey was to smart for that Jane and their mom taught her to well and Jane knew she would eventually call bull "there is a friend I have on zeltros who I am close to but can't act on it" she said with a smirk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom