Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Revenge of the Club III [Open to All]

Solstice Vine had a reputation.

Cloud City’s hottest nightclub brought a touch of Zeltros flare to the Outer Rim, so it was easy to have a good time. Booze flowed, music thrummed, and strobe lights danced over the sea of bodies on the floor. Even the best of club security could not keep the occasional shady deal from going down, nor could it predict every drunken fight or jilted ex-lover from causing a ruckus.

Similar to last year, a massive fight had caused the club to shut down for repairs for a few months. A poor rice vendor, who was trying to hatch a business deal with a locally famous restaurateur, had been accused of trying to sell spice by a lawman who’d misheard the conversation. While such deals often went on in the background, to discuss the alleged sale of narcotics (and grains) so openly was heavily frowned upon.

Regardless, the damage from that encounter had been mended, and once again the nightclub had opened its doors to the public. While all guests were checked at the door for weapons, it wasn’t impossible to sneak in a blade or a small blaster, if you knew how to hide it. A few patrons who’d been surly and drunk enough to throw punches had already been removed by security droids, but due to the low lighting and packed crowds, it had taken them a while to navigate their way to the troublemakers.

One could easily find themselves dancing on the first floor, or watching the crowds from a booth or barstool on the second floor. If you had the right connections (or enough credits, or were sneaky enough), a VIP room and even the rooftop were accessible. Still, it was a setting conducive to merriment, vice, and not being able to hear people over the loud music.

LIT0g9e.png

“I have a boyfriend.”

A Zabrak man leaning against the bar flashed her a toothy grin.

“So?”

Thwack!

The would-be Cassanova was left with a red welt in between two horns at the crown of his head. Yula tisked, and threatened him with another flick of her fingers. With the amount of pressure she’d applied, a playful gesture had turned into a painful one.

“Get lost, herder of nerfs.

Maybe it was the pink skin, or maybe it was the dress that was cut too short and too long in the right areas.

The shock written on the Zabrak’s face melted quickly into irritation. He covered his forehead with one hand, chalking the Zeltron up as a lost cause. His attention shifted elsewhere in an instant, and Yula resumed clawing her way through the crowd.

“Aeris, where are youuuu.” Yula’s groan garnered the attention of a nearby Mirialan. At least she thought she was a Mirialan, given how the club’s ever-changing colored lighting could alter the hue of one’s skin tone. “Hey,” She grasped the woman at the shoulder "You see a uh…blonde lady? Looks like a Jedi?”

“…What does a Jedi look like?”

“You know, like a Jedi.” Yula waved her hands in a nondescript gesture.

“With the monk robes?”

“Well, yes. But, no.”

Frustrated, Yula pushed past the dumbfounded woman. Somehow she’d lost the librarian Jedi in the crowd, underestimating the other woman’s ability to put away the shots.

Damnit, Aeris. Should’ve put a collar on you.

[You don't need a tag to join, hop on in]

OOC: Remember to please avoid aggressive PVP in this thread. Barfights and bounty hunting are okay, attacking the crowds will make me a sad panda. Above all, have fun and follow the site’s general rules (keep it PG-13)!

Tags | Aeris Lashiec Aeris Lashiec | Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield | Not Kyra Perl Kyra Perl | Jane lovett | Jonna Movado | Lucina Centaris Lucina Centaris | Dak Hobson | Vaylin Vaylin | Brooke Waters Brooke Waters | Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | Salis Salis | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Starlin Rand Starlin Rand | Niki Priddy Niki Priddy | Judah Lesan Judah Lesan | Judah Lesan Jr. Judah Lesan Jr. | Amea Virou Amea Virou | Fiolette Fortan | Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir Adrian L'lerim-Vandiir | Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss | Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas | Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia | Kitter Bitters Kitter Bitters | Rex Valhoun Rex Valhoun | Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Rekha Kaarde Rekha Kaarde | Darth Mori | Ronan Vizsla Ronan Vizsla ???

Last edited:
The Witch-Jedi needed some time away from Kattada, and what better place than where she had cut her teeth once upon a time, the Outer Rim. Before she had found herself in the the Rim with the Jedi, and even before she found the Witches of Dathomir, she was a lost girl with a Force affinity looking for answers, and you know, to an extent, the people who caused the death of her folks.

It wasn’t really her fault that she never found them, she found peace. And well, sometimes with peace, it meant that garbage known as responsibilities came up. She had left her Jedi training early to focus on Allyan Magick of the Witches. It was a good gig, but Kattada was… it was pretty cool, yet not the more wonderful for night life. Witches and the monk Jedi were one thing, but on Kattada they were all focused on the forward energy on prepping for Exploration missions and a bit of merchant marine… Though it did go through waves of being a hotspot.

But there was something special about taking a trip out to Bespin. Cloud City was one of those famous locales. And Solstice Vine was going to be totally hopping. She knew that the place had everything, one of her Rim Correspondents had said – clones, freaks, sneezing… But she knew who was in charge. She may not be a Starchaser but she worked with at least Coren and his daughter Kaia enough, and Vine was actually run by a Perl, and Zeltrons were exactly the hosts they could be.

Making her way from her yacht, the Starlit Sea had her creature comforts and saved her time and money on hotels, but she still was able to tour around the city. Maybe it was the time on Kattada, more time in and on the sea, the sea-green patches of scales on her otherwise tan skin seeming to glow more, and her dress being of a similar color helped make it look like the aquatic centric being she tried to portray.

Getting through the door, she looked around and found herself swaying to the music already, not unlike kelp in the seas, with not a real purpose but just flowing, over to the bar.

Yula Perl Yula Perl

Miri sat in a surprisingly comfortable seat on the second floor, her legs crossed and her hands resting on the arms of the chair. Standing over her was a red-skinned female Twi'lek named Tremain. Tremain was an old associate of the Nimdok family, a technician who had helped Miri's father handle older technology, and she was far more excited to see Miri than Miri was to see her.

"Oh man, I remember when you were like - this high!" Tremain gestured with her hand at about waist-height. "And now here you are, in a place like this! You sure grew up fast. Unless--" Tremain didn't bother to lower her voice; if she had, she probably wouldn't have been able to even hear herself over the blaring music. "Are you sure you're old enough?"

"Eighteen, yes," Miri replied with a nod of her head. The foot of her crossed leg bounced in time with the club beat, a cover for her growing impatience. "I don't think I would have much interest in this place if I were younger." In fact, she didn't have much interest in it now, either, but she figured she ought to go to a place like this at least once, just to say she had given it a try. "Have you been here before?"

"Yeah! The pretzels are really good!" Tremain raised her arms too high and it caused her to stagger a little, off balance. She was clearly lost in the sauce. "So is the booze! If you go dancing though, make sure you don't get too close to people - a lot of them smell bad! Like, really bad!"

Miri nodded, turning her head toward the crowd to hide her raised eyebrow and smirking mouth.

"Well, I gotta go," Tremain said. "Don't talk to anybody else! People use this place to hook up! And they'll steal your money from your wallet in the morning, and you'll never hear from them again!"

One hand pressed to her cheek, Miri watched incredulously as Tremain stumbled away. Then she looked around for a server, intent on ordering a pretzel.

Leaning meticulously against the railing of the second floor, Joza sipped from her merlot while watching the crowds ebb below.

“Hmm,” She hummed from behind the rim of her glass, idly watching the shade of her pink skin change intermittently in the colored lighting from the corner of her eye.

Solstice Vine had experienced its share of troubles. Fortunately, a history of brawling and shady deals were not black marks when it came to the entertainment industry. Being a bit looser with the rules was a calculated move in allowing a venue like this to thrive, adjusted for the regulations on each planet and projected clientele, of course. A business minded Zeltron, Joza preferred to play to her strengths.

She balanced the glass of wine delicately on the railing while taking in the atmosphere. At age 16, Joza was working as a waitress in a very similar establishment. Never did she imagine she’d end up at the top of the corporate food chain.

A crisp smile cut sharply across painted lips.

“It’s quite busy tonight.”

Starlin sat at the bar. His left hand clutched a sweating glass, the drink practically untouched. His body was turned toward the dark-haired young woman sitting next to him, his attention completely consumed by her presence.

Much like Miri (who he was supposed to be watching over...), he had encountered someone he used to know: Isolda Dunstrum, a Jedi Knight with the Ashlan Crusade. He'd met her during his brief time as Cedric Grayson's apprentice, and had developed what could best be described as a brain-melting, heart-pounding, soul-aching crush on her. It really was too bad, then, that he could barely think straight whenever he was around her, let alone speak more than a few words.

"How... how have things been going with, uh... with you?" he asked, stammering despite an effort to appear casual.

"Sorry, what was that?" she asked, gesturing to her ear. "I can't really hear anything over the music."

Feeling faint, Starlin took a sip of his drink... then a little more. Before he knew it, he had gulped down the whole thing. Slapping the glass back on the counter, he gestured to the bartender. "Another one, please." Maybe it would help him relax...

Yula Perl Yula Perl

“I am so into you right now.” A slammered voice murmured as the blonde pushed closer to the man that sat next to her in one of the booths. “You just… Know what you want to do, you know? I like that in a partner. The ones knowing what they want to stand for.”

“Welcome to Solstice Vine, enjoy your stay.” The stolen greeter droid repeated yet again with an entirely emotionless, blank and tinned voice. “We have drinks, company, and dance.”

“I like ALL THREE of those things.”
The librarian mumbled as she placed her head on the droid’s shoulder plates. “Well, maybe not dance. I never really learned that one.”

“Welcome to Solstice Vine, enjoy your stay. We have drinks, company, and dance.”

“I have missed this, it has been so long since I—” She stopped as an emotional tidal wave rose in her throat. “I need to go.”

Aeris pushed out of the seat and began to leave the booth.

“Welcome to Solstice Vine, enjoy your stay. We have drinks, company, and dance.”

Be careful what you wish for.

IT'S ALWAYS DARKEST BEFORE THE DAWN...

76682.gif

"ELOAH" (Secondary - Long Handle)

"CONSERVATOR" (Primary - Long Handle)
Starship: Starlight Sentinel, (Jedi Interceptor in landing bay, Dilorian, and Bike both in cargo bay)
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music", "Aricsias" Wookiee Clan (pops in and out of posts)
Tag:

"ID?"

He had heard the request from the Bouncer and wanted to laugh. Not because it was particularly funny, but because of was the story of his life lately. Caltin wasn't someone who looked for the limelight or anything, regardless of what his actions may say otherwise. No, he was simply not used to feeling invisible. this was not a bad thing mind you as there was a time where he couldn't walk out of the landing bay of a starport without every "Tom, Dick, and Harry" recognizing him good-bad, or ugly.

Pulling out a datapad and pulling up his information, the big guy handed it to the smaller Gamorrean(how often do you see a human larger than a Gamorrean?) associate of the one asking. They both looked at it, then looked at him, and back, and forth. This went on two to three more times before an eyebrow had crawled up Caltin's forehead. It was bad enough he was "walking the carpet" and not waiting in line, but this was wasting everyone's time.

Is there a problem? He asked in a polite way that didn't suggest these two get their heads out of their butts and get their acts together, no, not at all.

"Well, yeah. A few things. One, it says here you're a Jedi, but you're in a suit, not one of your 'robe' things. Two, it says here you're over eight hundred fifty years old. Three, this ID is from the Galactic Republic, it ain't been around that long." There was a bit of a murmur from some of those in line, things were getting interesting.

One, and Two, I am. Three, it is and in one variation, it has. It is all legal and all legitimate, I assure you.

"If y'all don't mind waiting!" We're gonna need a few minutes to confirm all of this." He spoke out to an exasperated crowd waiting in line, in the attempt to get this imposter to feel embarrassed and leave, his associate coughed and held out an outstretched open hand. These mothers wanted a bribe? Really? Rolling his eyes, Caltin pulled a handful of credits out of his pocket and "slipped them" into the hand of the bouncer. This was not before giving him a firm grip and pulling him-neck to snout.

Hopefully, you don't have any problems finding my information, eh 'piggy'?

The hard squeeze was unnecessary, to be sure, but the squeal made his point that he was not going to be taken advantage of and neither was anyone here.

There was enough of a bribe there to cover the majority of the line.

... YET THE DAWN ALWAYS COMES.
ZhUyygm.png

Jane lovett

J
Dress:xx
Tag: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor

Jane stood there a couple of people behind the very large man whos Id apparently causing issues. She walked up people about to say something on the carpet but stopping as they saw who it was the model walked up to the front of the line. In her signature Catway walk looking to the two gomoreans "what's the problem here gentlemen" she said sternly a slight darkside presence could be felt coming off of her but nothing major. "His credentials don't check out miss lovett" they said sheepishly looking at her as they where about to walk away. She looked caltin over "he is who he says he is let the man through" she said coldly the two gamorreans waved caltin through and Jane followed grabbing the credits from the overly joked gamorrean.

Walking beside him "buy a lady a drink who just saved you a headache" she said handing him his credits back. She smiled innocently her blueish green eyes looked into his eyes as she walked like a model which she was. She didn't recognize anyone here yet but part of her hoped that would change or she would make a friend or two as the night whent on she figured she would have no end of fans who would buy her drinks but she was interested in talking to caltin right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dak Hobson

D

ALL THE GALAXY IS A STAGE… AND IT’S SHOWTIME!
DeepImpoliteDassierat-small.gif

Tour Stop: No stop tonight. Hanging out in a club!
How did you get there?: “The Golden Wings
Yep, I'm wearing "
The Eye of Pantor", and have my lightsaber nearby
Who are you playing to?I: Just having fun tonight. Anyone that wants to @ me is more than welcome!

"Oh, my gawd!"

"Mr. Hobson! Over here!"

"Can I get an autograph?"

"I didn't know you were performing tonight!"

"Will you be singing 'Fly me to Naboo!''"

"'Red-Eyed Chiss' is my favorite!"

LOL so much for having a quiet night out. Then again, I brought the entire karkin' entourage with me so it's kind of hard to be all "stealthy" and "shadowy"... oooo. lol

What? I'm drunk? Man! The bartender didn't say that an hour ago when she was serving me!

XD

I'm kidding, I'm kidding. I don't drink anymore. I can't. I drink too much when I do, but hey? Funs fun! The guys need a night out anyway. We may play if asked, but I don't think this place even has any instruments. Doesn't matter, we're just here to chill.

... and apparently sign a lof of autographs.

TGV.gif

76682.gif

Starship: Starlight Sentinel, (Jedi Interceptor in landing bay, Dilorian, and Bike both in cargo bay)
Companion: Astromech R01R - "Roller", Pilot droid Mu51c - "Music", "Aricsias" Wookiee Clan (pops in and out of posts)
Tag: Jane lovett

Not every day I get my ass saved by a woman... not that I mind.

Dude...

What?

Talk to her!

About what? I was going to thank her already.

Are you kidding me? OMG. Anyway, the blonde hottie just gave him back all of the money he slipped into the "little piggy's" paw and mentioned something about drinks as she locked eyes with him. She had eyes just like Alia's... wow... anyway drinks. You should go buy her one. She just saved you a headache!

Yeah, yeah I think that I will.

As they were coincidentally by a bar, one of the tenders either recognized her or was scared out of their wits by him. Caltin's money being on the latter, he nodded kindly and emanated an aura of calm to lower any aggressive feelings around them.

Single Malt Corellian Reserve for me, and whatever the lady would like, and please run a tab.

He dropped a black card onto the receipt plate. After doing so, he grabbed an empty stool and set it near them (hand on it in case someone else tried to grab it) and shrugged with a tiny smile.

... least I could do.

Don't... say... that...

WHAT?

ZhUyygm.png

It was yet another business trip across the galaxy for the young coruscanti girl, who had once again been brought along by her parents. What the trip really was about was of minor importance to Zoey, who usually took every chance she got to explore the many interesting locations they visited. The talk about contracts, clauses and digits between her parents and the clients made her equally bored every time around some fancy dinner table. Tonights dinner was, not surprisingly, no exception.

Zoey had been allowed to explore the city soaring through the clouds on one simple condition; that she brought N8 with her, their security droid, configured for private bodyguarding purposes. Of course, they had a deal as Zoey secured herself some alone time to discover the city, and she had already picked up the word on the street about a certain nightclub.

If one could smuggle in small weapons at the Solstice Vine, there would be no problem for a minor to slip through the security. Especially if that minor had credits to spare for an additional ''enterance fee'' when the two of them reached the enterance and was allowed inside Cloud City's most popular water hole. Wearing her favourite outfit, a high-end tailored suit that fit her perfectly, Zoey took them inside and was instantly mesmerised by the alive and busy atmosphere that seemed to have a firm grip on the evening. Her bright blue eyes grew wider of interest as she looked around at the crowds and up at the floors and balconys that towered above them. Once she spotted an empty spot by the bar and without a word to her guardian, she ventured into the sea of people, with N8 having to keep up the pace to fullfill his duties.

After a little criss-crossing between and around people taller than her, both of them eventually ended up with the spot that Zoey had picked out. She jumped up on the bar stool and spun herself around on it once just for the fun of it.

''A jawa juice, please. Make it a big one.'' she piped up to a bartender passing by, and the drink and credits exchanged owners.

It was best to start the night with something easy. Besides, Zoey was perfectly happy with just being out on her own at this amazing place.

Last edited:
Wearing: X (Minus the sunglasses, it's already plenty dark enough)
Tag: Jane lovett Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

Cyran was here early, functionally right as things started getting lively. He was fond of the planet, and of Cloud City. This place had some special significance to him and his career. It was his first real gig is a bounty hunter with some good friends turned co-workers of his. A big catch that set Cyran down the path of freelance law enforcement. Him and his friends even took a
picture together right after the completed the job with himself front and center. Those days he was still merely cosplaying as a Mandalorian. Oh how the times have changed.

Cyran honestly hadn't even known that he was related to the owners of this fine establishment. He had no knowledge of his relation to the numerous Perl family. Not after his own parents perished during the Netherworld Event. Maybe in another life he was reunited with his blood relatives. But Cyran still cared deeply for his adoptive family, they turned him into the man he was today.

However, he had been here possibly a little longer than he should be, and had been recklessly splurging money on booze for himself. So much so he had gotten considerably under the influence. Meaning as a zeltron he seriously had drank a lot. If he was being honest it was because deep down he was a little sad, and since he was sort of taught to repress his negative emotions he was smothering it in booze. Pretty soon it was going to be him and his wife's anniversary. However over the last year or so they've grown rather distant given their work. So it seemed as though there was no hope they would be able to celebrate their young relationship together during a hallmark of it. This is why Cyran was rather bummed today.

It was then that he noticed over by the bar that he was just at, his good friend Jane. She seemed to be with guy as well. He was rather large too, and intimidating to Cyran, he felt a little jealous seeing the model hang with another guy. Not that he should, and knew he shouldn't given his own relationship status. Strolling up to the bar he was several seats away from Jane and their company. He was actually next to what looked to be a rather small women next to him getting a large glass of Jawa juce. "I'll take a glass of
Jet-Juice, on the rocks please, thank you." He asked before looking down at the small women. She seemed kinda young to be here but than again she could be 500 years old near human species he didn't know about. Seeing the glass they got he remarked to them. "Jawa Juice ey, that's one of my favorites" He said with a friendly smile.

Evelyn Shaw Evelyn Shaw

The thrum of deep bass music drowned all of the senses. Strobes blinded you, soundwaves enraptured your ears to throw your balance off and kept you in a constant state of movement, and it only got more intense the closer to the dance floor that you got. Every single inch of this club reeked of sweat, drinks, and cheap perfume, and Amea was all for it. The droplets that tickled on their way down her forehead told her enough, the sour drinks had been more than sufficient for what she needed of them. Extraplanar drift had been achieved and she was feeling just about every single thing around her.

What little air she still had in her lungs burned from the dance. Amea let her hand brush against Evelyn’s side and a satisfied grin spread on her lips. This was real. Since day one, this had all felt like it should have been a dream. But it wasn’t. Perhaps it should have been, but then, life would have been awfully dull if it was. Amea glanced at those around her, and out of all the people in the club that she could see, it was still the Echani woman’s pearly, possibly-best-ever white hair and beautiful, luscious eyes that drew her ever closer to the realization that there was no other woman alive that could match her.

Evelyn stood without equal, and she was Amea’s alone. That wasn't a dream, that was reality.

“You were right.” Amea said, her voice no doubt drowned out by the sound despite their proximity. “This was a good way to round the getaway off.”

A server approached them with a tray that had two glasses on top. Green liquid, salt crystals on the rim. Whatever it was, Amea gave it a fifty-fifty of either pushing her over the edge or helping her maintain this already perfect buzz.

“Here’s to being sort of normal, but still mostly not.” She said and raised her glass before her. “To us.”

Jane lovett

J
Tags: Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Jane smiled as she walked along side caltin he was definitely nervous it didn't take a force sensitive to tell he was. She watched as the poor bartender seemed nervous she wondered which of them was causing it she gave the bartender a friendly smile.

"Correlian whiskey for me platinum bottle variety"

She asked as the bartender nodded his head and walked off and she sat down next to caltin she smiled looking at him. "What a strong willed girl helps you out and you get nervous I thought you where a jedi" she teased with a playful smirk. She then sensed cyran and he was looking at her with caltin and he was drunk she then sensed Zoey part of her wanted to go see her but she wanted to see how things whent caltin. She would keep tabs on them for now "so I thought jedi wherent allowed to party what brings you here" she said smiling playfully at caltin.

She then sensed cyran get up and start walking towards Zoey or she thought there where a ton of people here already and she knew he saw her with caltin a part of her was worried he would be angry. As he then sat down next to Zoey Jane wanted to go and drag cyran away from Zoey and sober him up but she stopped herself she had faith in him and Zoey. She put her attention towards caltin but that could be changed in a moment and and he'll or high water wouldn't stop the one who hurt or layed hands on Zoey and she protested.

76682.gif

Tag: Jane lovett Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss

What the? What do I have to be nervous about? I'm not nervous about anything...

You're not "nervous", but you are "oblivious".

Oblivious to what?

Oh... my... word... anyway, as he took a sip and looked around he saw a guy in a lighter color suit like his, he was actually flirting with a girl who looked like she was too young to be here. She looked to be alright, but he would intervene if the situation went south. Getting back to the blonde she said something about Jedi not being allowed here or something. He wasn't paying attention as the big guy seemed to lock up whenever she seemed to look at him and have absolutely no idea why.

I walk my own path. Besides, even we get "days off". When you see me in my gear, I'm "working". What about you? What brings you out here? Besides the free drinks.

Did he just? Did he just wink, and flirt with her?

ZhUyygm.png

"What is taking so damn long," he complained while forced to wait in line, so close yet so far from the club entrance. Some big guy was holding up the line, apparently interesting enough for security to run a check lengthy enough to warrant keeping the rest of hopeful clubbers waiting. "The man is clearly not underage..."

He looked to his side and shrugged, arms crossed over his chest.

"You doing alright, Pinky," he asked no-one, or at least so it seemed. "I can barely make you out myself, standing next to you."

One of the new stealth units that came in recently. Each regiment was given a few trial versions to test out, see whether they're worth the credits Ranger Command invested into their manufacturing. It just so happened Kyra Perl Kyra Perl was still underage. Only by a year or two.

"It'll be fun," he reassured her. "You need to get out more, see a bit of the world you've shut yourself in from. I'm not doing another pizza night. Thrice in a row was quite enough."

Getting Kyra to come with to Bespin hadn't been an easy sell, but he was going there anyway to celebrate with some of his junior officers the defeat of the Bryn'adûl. Hence the off-duty uniform. She might as well come along, leave her self-imposed weight of the galaxy at home for once. Let Popsicles shoulder it, just for tonight.

"Besides, you'll get to see your mother and your sister again. It'll make them happy, and it'll be good for you."

Finally the line was moving again, and it didn't take long until it was their turn. Recognising the uniform, the bouncer did not bother checking his ID; not alot of minors wearing oak leaves on their collar, was there.

"Major."

Offering a quick salute, once across the threshold Thirdas glanced over his shoulder back at the invisible Kyra. Though he could not see her, he could sense her. The faintest of nod was sent her way, urging her to get through while she had her opening.

<She's not interested.>

Aborting his not-quite-determined stride with a startle, the dark-haired Mirialan spared an annoyed glance towards a figure only he could see, the Shadow clad in a vague approximation of business casual for the occasion. Glancing about furtively, his agitated whispers were entirely inaudible over the blaring music - good thing Kal was reading his mind.

"I haven't even talked to her yet." Shaking the head-shaped part of his form in exasperation, the Shadow seemed to sigh. <Yes, but your flirting would not impress her; I anticipate you being ignored, glared at, or slapped.>

"You said you would help me!" An odd glance from a Twi'lek made it clear that the man was not as subtle as he thought, but drugs were not uncommon at such parties, so the attention quickly faded. <Yes, but I expected you would ask for a promotion or a lottery win, not this. Are you positive you do not want to expand your criteria?>

Gesturing at a relatively symmetrical Devaronian, Kal smiled cheerfully. <That chap's eyed you more than once - half the population with just that restriction - and there are more women taller than you present than I was led to believe.>

[OPEN TO INTERACTION]​

Hadion Fare

Totally your mom's new boyfriend
"So there I was. Racing a Swoop gang on Tatooine in order to win a date with the local crime lord's daughter," said Hadion in a pitch perfect tone of controlled excitement, "now if you ask me, Swoops are not as nice a ride as a regular speeder bike, but the thrum of the engine between your thighs and the danger of their lack of handling make up for it."

"And what about the Weequay that challenged you?" Came the voice of an eager Pantoran woman, Dala...or Vala...or Mala...or was it Brigeeda?

"I passed him when we got to this old Sarlacc pit...I bumped him into an old Krayt dragon rib that was sticking up out of the sand," he said with a wry smirk.

"Wait...you killed him?" The Pantoran looked disgusted.

Hadion's face didn't even flinch, he just rolled with it. "Nah...from what I heard he bailed at the last moment and walked back to the old temple where the crime lord had his base of operations," he said with a dismissve wave of his hand.

"At speeds like that it is unlikely that he would have survived," said, Mala, Bala, Brigeeda...whatever...with a look of doubt unfolding.

"Hey...I just report the news...I don't make it," Hadion said with a shrug, "he got back...but not until after I had returned victorious and claimed my prize..."

"Your...prize?" Whatever-her-name said with clear revulsion.

"Yeah...you know...me and the crime boss' daughter, we ah," said Hadion before completing the sentence with a hand gesture involving his index finger and thumb forming a circle, and his other index finger doing something...yeah...it was that.

"You are disgusting," said Hadion's companion.

"That's not what she said."

"But it is what I am saying," she replied with nose turned up, before standing and making her way off into the crowded club's throng.

"Mala...ah...Vala...come back...whatever your name is!"

Jane lovett

J
Tag: Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

She noticed he would lock up whenever she looked at him she smiled at him as he looked over her shoulder "oh so you see them if he makes a move or draws a weapon on her tell me she's my little sister" Jane said looking at caltin giving him a look she knew cyran wouldn't draw a weapon on her unless Zoey did something really really stupid and she knew Zoey better then that so she wasn't wholly worried about her coming to harm from him just him potentially putting moves on her more then anything.

She liked what he was wearing he was definitely having an internal monolog she wanted to make a move to pull him out of his own head but she didn't want to give her sister the wrong idea if she saw it. Taking a sip of her drink she smiled at his comment "so got it if I see you in uniform stay away got it" she joked as she looked at him.

"And I originally came here to have fun maybe dance a little and get lots of free drinks tonight and if I'm willing and can I'd find a nice guy to wake up next to in the morning" she said seeing how he would react to that. She sat there somewhat kidding but mostly telling the truth with the jedi before her she was still keeping tabs on her sister and cyran

Last edited by a moderator:
“Aeris??”

Yula had grabbed Brooke Waters Brooke Waters by the shoulders, hitting pause on her own excitement for a moment. All she saw was a head of blonde hair and hoped in desperation that she had finally found her companion.

This woman’s face was different, and her hair was too short.

“Oh,” Yula said in disappointment and pushed on.

After accosting a number of blondes on her way to the second floor, she finally chanced upon the correct one. And she looked distraught.

“W- Aeris! Finally!The Zeltron heaved a sigh of relief and placed a hand to her own scantily clad chest in a gesture meant to steady her heart. “Where have you been? I…” Peering over the Jedi’s shoulder, she’d just now caught sight of her choice in booth companion.

“You abandon me for a droid?” Yula balked, the rims of her kohl-lined eyes widening. “Not even a sentient one?? If that’s your type, we could’ve just…hit up the holonet for something a little more discreet.”

Her lips pursed in sudden thought. When it came to technology, Yula was always looking to make things…better. Or worse, depending on your point of view.

“I meeean….if you’re really into, uh, him? I could always throw a droid brain in the mix, maybe boost his…”

That disturbing through was fortunately cut off by something more benign.

“…or is the lack of brain what you like about him?”

Aeris Lashiec Aeris Lashiec

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom