Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Revenge of the Club III [Open to All]

The waitress hurried away. Ishani tried to escape the booth, but found her way blocked by the impromptu wrestling match, so she hunkered down as far back in her seat as possible, her face a dark red. Other club patrons sitting around them either panicked and ran away, or cheered and laughed. A chant of "Fight! Fight! Fight!" went up, growing louder the longer the struggle went on.

Starlin was sane enough not to try and use the Force, but he wasn't holding back in his punches - and his right hand was cybernetic. The poor Mirialan was getting slammed by a hunk of solid fist-shaped durasteel wrapped in synthskin.

Danger sense flaring, Starlin managed to duck in time to avoid the shot glasses. He did not predict the crotch kick in time, however.

Emitting a sound that, when written phonetically, best resembled "huaghf!", Starlin's entire body locked up in reaction to the impact, then collapsed beside the bloodied Mirialan, rolling around in pain.

Kal Kal

• Love
Reactions: Kal

Jane lovett

J
"No fun for you then" she said half asking if he did. She figured he did he was at the club after all she basically snatched him up before he even got into the club though which her etiquette teacher would have disciplined her on.

"I'll keep that in mind then" she said picking up the datapad playfully and spun it around. As she didn't have any immediate way to store it without it bulging out and being noticeable.

"Oh out of your league and I'm intimidating and here I thought you where a big strong jedi" she said jokingly with a smile. And she chuckled at his comment about her etiquette teacher. "Everyone needs a day or two off even powerful force users. Don't forget to take them and have fun Everyone in a while" she said more seriously.

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

Be careful what you wish for.
"Take chances, make mistakes. That's how you grow. Pain nourishes your courage. You have to fail in order to practice being brave." - Mary Tyler Moore

He shrugged as the soups were brought and he immediately dipped into his. Fun can be had on your own, but I would rather have a good time with the right person.

With a lift of his eyebrows, the big guy just went back to his soup.

tag: Jane lovett Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss Cyran Vaas Cyran Vaas

She could see dancers moving slightly away which made her wonder had she forgotten deodorant today? She smiled then turned she stopped watching Zanvic "Ironhide" Dak Zanvic "Ironhide" Dak oh....that looks painful.

A slight head tilt should she stop him or wait and see how long he lasts. She looked to a woman standing to her left,
"5 credits says he won't make it to the end of the song" She woman grinned, "Bet"

The two women stood watching, "
do you think someone taught him to do that, or is that natural?"

"Self taught" came a whisper from behind. She giggled,.

"Do you think he knows we are watching him now?"

He really did look like he was having a good time, she would have to buy him a drink when he was done. He would probably need it having sweat out every ounce of moisture dancing.

Zoey nodded proudly in confirmation that she were into sports, proud of that she had been granted a place in the school team. She always had a blast when on the hoverblades, and making use of it in some real sports only made it even more fun. She had yet to tell Caleb, though. If he had not picked it up through the grapevine already. School was the most fruitful enviroment for gossip there was, after all.

''No? You sing too??'' she said surprised that the pink knight in front of her also had some musical talents. ''A kni- I mean, bounty hunter with a singing voice to make albums? I never would've thought that! What's your last name? I gotta look you up!'' she continued with great enthusiasm, picking up her personal datapad to see if she could find him on the music streaming services. ''I can play piano and the valachord pretty good myself.'' she added.

Zoey observed Cyran carefully when she had made the request for him to buy her a cider. She knew that her open spirit had a strong influence on people, but on a zeltron - boy, that was another trick to pull if the rumors she had heard was true. When he said yes, she lit up brightly and was not late to give him full promises.

''Cross my heart and hope to die! One bottle, and that's it!'' she uttered, straightening herself up and waiting for the bartender to bring her one, upon which she slid the credits along with a tip over to Cyran.

''Thanks! Hey, I'm starting to like you, Cyran! I really do!'' she said and took a sip out of the bottle, feeling the alcoholic fizz travel down her throat. ''And you know who also do... Like, to Naboo and back...?'' she continued and leaned forward to the guy. ''Jane. Holy banthas, Jane's in love with you, alright! You know those dreamy eyes people can get? Well... I'm her sister, so I know 'em when I see them.'' Zoey took the opportunity to spice it up a little, leaning back to see the reaction of the zeltron. Of course she took the opportunity when Jane wasn't around.

They were both down for the count, at least for now. The Jedi with nought but pain - reproductive organs tended to be quite hardy, an obvious evolutionary advantage - and the Mirialan with various conditions.

Broken nose, shaken brain, pain he was untrained to handle - a whole cocktail of nasty.

Knowing all too well how quickly a properly trained individual could recover from pain alone, the Shadow drew the club's security towards them like moths to a telepathic flame, but the place was crowded. Too crowded for a swift response. It seemed he would have to get his hands (metaphorically) dirty after all, in defiance of personal preferences.

Surging forward with inhuman speed, unseen tendrils wound their way around Starlin's head, crawling over and through the man's skin as he sought to make him a prisoner within his own mind.

Should he succeed, Starlin would find himself free-falling through the floor, nothing but darkness surrounding him, thorny chains winding over him as windless air buffeted his plummeting form.

None of it real, all of it terrifying.

Still rolling around on the floor with his hands clutching between his legs, Starlin felt a little warning siren go off in the back of his mind. Problem was, it reached him about a second before the telepathic assault struck, leaving him with no time to brace himself against it.

Not that he could've done much, anyway. Telepathy was one of Starlin's blind spots. He used to have a little trinket that helped to block most forms of mental intrusion, but he'd lost it to a cyborg dog during the invasion of Lao-mon. Without his charm bracelet to protect him, Starlin was left vulnerable to whatever the hell this was.

Entwined by psychic thorny vines, whipped by imaginary winds, and hallucinating that he had been dropped through the gas-filled atmosphere of Bespin, Starlin started screaming and thrashing like a madman. To outside observers, it looked like he was having some sort of fit, or maybe a bad trip. He fought against the false bindings, slapping and kicking and punching at the being who was attacking his mind - er, telepathically, of course. Not that his strikes would be particularly potent, given his lack of experience with telepathy.

Ishani meanwhile had climbed up onto the table. Clutching her drink in hand, she was about to slip away through the crowd when she saw what was happening with Starlin. She sensed something, like a spike of energy in the atmosphere - and a presence that she recognized. "Oh hell," she muttered irritably under her breath, fishing in her pocket with her free hand for a little plastic spray bottle. Taking care not to spill her Bespin Fizz, she fought to reach Starlin and quickly sprayed him down. The air suddenly smelled like candy, the sickly sweet odor mixing with the sharp twang of spilled beer.

Kal Kal

• Love
As if to reinforce his abysmal impression of her, Ishani spewed her filth in his general direction once more.

As quickly as it had begun, the psychic assault on Starlin ended; it was possible to stick around despite its presence, no doubt, but it held about as much appeal to Kal as licking a public toilet clean did to the average Human.

However disgusting, the substance did exactly nothing to counter the Force - as such, it was with no small bit of spite that Kal applied a sudden surge of telekinetic force to the plastic container, seeking to rip it apart and give the girl a taste of her own medicine. Literally. Unless stopped, the perfume would pour into her mouth and nose.

At the same time, the image of a middle finger extending from a bodiless hand.

Although she was quite used to the smell of her own perfumes, even Ishani wouldn't have appreciated having it poured directly into her sinuses. When the plastic container broke open, she sensed what was coming. The Force rippled strangely; she didn't yank the bottle from his grasp so much as cut Kal off from the energies he was manipulating.

"That's enough," she growled, anger tightening her voice. It might look like she was reacting to Kal flipping her off, but she was really sick and tired of this entire situation. Snatching the broken bottle from the air before it could fall, she glanced down at the two men.

Much of the crowd had made a hasty exit once the Force got involved in the fight, opening the way for club security to reach them. One bouncer now knelt beside the Mirialan, whipping out a medpac, while another grabbed hold of the still-disoriented Starlin. Pinned to the floor, the Jedi Knight's expression contorted in alarm and shame as he sobered up and realized just how much trouble he was in.

Rather than stay and watch him get arrested, Ishani cast a withering glance in the direction where Kal's bodiless hand had been, then turned and walked away.

Kal Kal

• Love

“Well I wouldn’t say I’m the best singer, I have more of an instrumental skill set. Mostly playing my old Seven-String Hallikset. Oh, and my last name is Vaas, v, a, a, s. Is how you spell it.” Cyran figured that she had the same last name as Jane, but if they were half sisters that might not be the case. He nodded along as she mentioned the instruments she played, they seemed like far more classical choices to him. “I picked up my interest in music growing up with my folks, music was pretty important, though nobody really did it professionally, only I can really do it semi-professionally at least.” He confessed.

Seeing her slide the credits his way he gently shook his head and slid them back. “My treat…” He said, after refusing to take her credits to pay him back. Even if it was likely not a problem for her to be spending lots of money. He smirked some as Zoey confessed to taking a liking to him. Sometimes it pays to not be such a hard ass bounty hunter, at least outwardly like many of his “co-workers” behaved.

His eyes went a little wide as Zoey suggested how Jane was in love with him. Cyran chuckled some and blushed as well. His pink skin became a deeper shade. He brought his hand up and rubbed the back of his neck some. “Golly gee you think so?” He rhetorically asked in return. Then he let out a soft sigh. “I feel as though I must confess I’ve always been a little worried about romancing humans. I’ve come to fear that your kind can be rather fickle when it comes to such things.” He explained some. Not that he was trying to make it sound as if being a zeltron came with a greater sense of emotional maturity, which certainly wasn’t always the case for him.

“However, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with such a pleasant side effect from just being myself around Jane.” If Zoey was right and Jane really was in love with him or not, when they met he really made no attempt to woo her. “But I won’t question your judgement, I’m sure you know your sister better than I ever could.”

Zoey Bradiss Zoey Bradiss | Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor | Jane lovett

Good riddance.

Sparing a single annoyed glance towards Ishani - she was worth nothing more - his attention returned to the Mirialan and the man who had assaulted him. While not a particularly spiteful being under ordinary circumstances, the Shadow had never been particularly fond of violence, especially the unprovocated kind.

Penalties seemed appropriate.

After ensuring his charge's safety, he left the club's security with the sudden urge to alert local law enforcement, bypassing the club's usual protocol. A cursory examination of the surrounding crowd made it clear that witnesses would not be a problem, assuming they could be pried away from their drinks.

With any luck, the Jedi would at the very least be fined.

If he truly cared, he could probably stick around to see the man imprisoned, but that seemed excessive. There was no reason to expend effort manipulating the justice system out of little more than mild annoyance.

Zoey was quick to search for the zeltrons musical contributions to the galaxy and save his name for future listening. Jane had really struck gold here, that was for sure. I mean, a handsome zeltron in a shining armor who also could sing her a fricking serenade in the evening. The guy was polite and nice enough too, despite his intoxicated state. Jane would be out of her mind if she passed on him. Zoey knew she had to work on this. If Jane had not already got it, Zoey would definately pull some strings to seal this deal, so to speak. If she and Caleb would happen to be going steady, they might have a great time together all four or them, even if she and Caleb were just teenagers.

Zoey raised an eyebrow when Cyran passed her the credits back. Reluctantly, she took them back. It wasn't like she could say that she owed him a refill considering her underage, but maybe if she got him and Jane together, they would be even. As a zeltron, he had a peculiar look on relationships though but Zoey trusted him when he said that he had been open to Jane about it, and Jane on her part didn't seem to mind it. Fair enough, Zoey thought as she pondered some on the newly discovered knowledge of zeltron polyamorous way of life.

Cyran's rhetorical question elicited a wry smile upon her face, as she nodded affirmatory while examining the bottle of cider before taking another sip out of it.

''What do ya mean by fickle? We're pretty much harmless, so there's nothing there to be worried about!'' Zoey said and sat the bottle down.

''So, when are ya going to see each other again?'' she continued spot on.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom