Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Dak's Lightsaber

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dak Hobson

D
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

94b8c0ba719bc100da8aebd324f04b40.jpg

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Kyyrk Kyyrk
  • Affiliation: Dak Hobson
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: N/A
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
    [*]Material: Beskat, Kyber crystal, lightsaber components

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Lightsaber
  • Size: Large
  • Weight: Light
SPECIAL FEATURES

• Ornate Design
  • Gold Kyber Crystal
  • Lightsaber Components
  • Bifurcating Cyclical-Ignition Pulse
  • "Eye of Pantor" symbol doubles as activation button
STRENGTHS

• Comfortable- The hilt was originally designed as a cane, one that was picked up on Mandalore some time ago. It belonged to his grandfather and the handle made the perfect cover for a hilt. The grip is very ergonomic.
  • Eye of Pantor is the activator- So you just found this handle in his bag? Looks like a lightsaber hilt, huh? Try and activate it without putting in the Eye of Pantor, you can't.
WEAKNESSES

• Heavy for a hilt- While it is not going to outweigh much of anything, this is an heirloom originally, a tradeoff for the unique design and origin. Of course, that takes away any nimble or quick actions with a blade. Dak can fight with this, but it will be controlled and steady.
  • Eye of Pantor is the activator- This is a great safety feature, but if his cover is blown and he needs to defend himself, it will take a second to activate his weapon. Force help him if he doesn't have "The Eye of Pantor" with him.
  • Voph'll kill me!(Dak's scared (censored)less of Voph) - "Have you SEEN Voph"? He'll kill me if I break or lose this thing! I know he put some kind of tracker in it. I know he did!"
DESCRIPTION
He had the option of creating a lightsaber of his own and could build the weapon any way he liked, Dak wanted to honor his family somehow and the recent passing of his grandfather gave him the idea of using "Pop"'s cane as the basis for the hilt. It was broken and that made for a good excuse, and staying undercover made for a natural hidden piece of technology, necessary for undercover operations. The decision to use the "eye of Pantor" as the activator made for a good security measure, this way if ever the hilt was found it would not easily be ignited.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom