Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Hadion Fare

Hadion Fare

Totally your mom's new boyfriend
HADION
Erasticus Masimus Orwell
FARE
the Third

Hă-dē-ŏn Fair

original.gif

NAME: Hadion 'Hey you' Fare

FACTION: The one with the best chance of action...

SPECIES: Human off-shoot

SEX: Alright already. So demanding.

HEIGHT: 188cm

WEIGHT: 94kg

EYES: Green

HAIR: Brown

SKIN: Preferably still on my body.

FORCE SENSITIVE: Pffft, nah.

STRENGTHS:
  • Mechanic: he can keep things running. Not saying its pretty, but it gets the job done.
  • Pilot: "Let's give it a go" might as well be his motto in flying, so far so good.
  • Confidence: Swagger in spades.

WEAKNESSES:
  • Mouthy: Just shut up will ya!
  • Wrong place, wrong time: Doesn't have the greatest luck.
  • An Ex in every port: "Ohai, Gheniver...how's your dad?"

APPEARANCE:
Deshevelled: Hadion is the guy every future father-in-law dreads being at the door when his little girl brings her new boyfriend home.
Scruffy: Yeah, he shaves sometimes but it seems he is never clean shaven...and never has a beard...it's just in that shaggy phase constantly.
Oil splodges: Stains on his jacket and pants are not uncommon, and rarely properly laundered. "Hey! I do my laundry." Rarely PROPERLY laundered.

Outfit

BIOGRAPHY:
Conception: Little is known about the early history of Hadion Fare. Some think he was conceived amid the worst hailstorm in Coruscant history. Others say his mom and dad did it on the back of a YT-1400 while camping out in a old Hoth Rebel base. There is even a rumour that his parents did the tygarian tiger tango under a starry night sky on New Alderaan. Hadion's preffered tale to weave is that his mom was a pirate princess and his dad a slave-dancer turned gladiator who won a one night stand in a feat of might. Yeah. Whatever way you spin it, Hadion's coming into being was pure awesome.

So. He is really a kid of a middle-class familly that wanted him to go to university and become an engineer or a doctor. That sounded like it would suck so he took to the stars.

Early life: When he was a kid he totally wrestled a Nexu to the ground and won the right to be captain of his first ship. He was a smuggler extraordinaire with his own crew and was making all the creds. It was pretty sweet. Eventually though he was betrayed by his crew and became a homeless badass vagabond roaming from town to town on Onderon while he earned a reputation as a teenager as a mighty enforcer of law and order.

His parents made him go to a private school hoping that it would engage him in academics, but mostly he just complained about the weird uniform he had to wear because of the cravat.

20s: Leaving Onderon in glorious triumph, Hadion set out to explore the universe and sold his star maps for tens of thousands of credits to the ruling governments. He was invited to visit the head of state on Coruscant on 5...no 6...separate occasions. Yeah, he was totally the most famous explorer you had never heard of, because he didn't want the fame. But he sold up everything, totally got rich, only to have his account hijacked by a scumbag banker...ugh...bankers. He managed to 'basically build his ship from scratch' and is now setting out to make himself the greatest pilot you have never heard of.

Yeah, well, actually he pretty much bungled his way from job to job barely scratching up a living and has been flying the same ship for the whole freaking time since he left home.

SHIP:
The Dirty Blonde

KILLS:
So many tales to tell, but none that I am allowed to...maybe later.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
I'll get em ;)

pandora-starwars-banner.jpg

ROLE-PLAYS:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom