Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Revenge of the Club II

Val Drutin

V
Val stood on the platform on which his yacht, the Stardust, had landed, staring in awe across the way at yet another parked yacht, the Stargazer. Aside from the similar names of the two ships, he was astonished by the way the vessel looked, and more than a little jealous.

“Why couldn’t I have inherited a ship like that?” he wondered aloud, his lower lip jutting out in a pout. “Sure, mine’s sleek and elegant, but that’s an exciting creature over there. A beautiful, gorgeous, magnificent ship.”

His Ship Maiden, Tamara, heaved a sigh. “Are you going to sit here and stare at it all day, or are you going to go clubbing?”

“I better not sit here and stare, I’ve got to go clubbing,” Val said, grinning to himself. Turning, he took Tamara’s hand and kissed it with a flourish. “I’d bring you in and whisk you away on the dance floor if I could. But until Ship Maidens are emancipated from their ships, you have to stay here and mind my vessel. Buh-bye!”

She rolled her eyes as he skipped off, then headed back up the ship’s ramp.

Val made his way to the club entrance, marvelling at the tunnel of colorful lights, but he managed to not get so distracted that he dawdled there without entering the club proper. Compared to the dingy bars on Coruscant, this was a much more interesting, cleaner place, even with the half-naked staff. He made his way over to the bar, but didn’t sit down and didn’t order anything. Instead, he stood at the end and peered at all the faces there, people-watching. He saw Amea Virou Amea Virou and Olen Halcorr Olen Halcorr talking, Len Vert Len Vert chugging liquid courage before blustering out onto the dance floor, the two Sith women Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos and Vaylin Vaylin conspiring together to drink themselves into a stupor while Allyson Locke Allyson Locke did her best to not be noticed by them, and Jalan Riyadosh critiquing her drink while the bartender Alistair Abbott Alistair Abbott juggled requests.

Val smiled at all this activity, then turned and abruptly leaped into the fray of dancers. A patron at the bar saw him take flight in the glow of a violet spotlight and nearly choked on his drink. His friends patted his back as he coughed up the fruity alcohol. “You okay, man? You alright?”

Once he was able to speak again, the man blurted out, “Did you see that guy? He was wearing tights! And... some kind of fethin' costume! What is this, Shakespeare in a nightclub?!”

"I think you've had one too many Chosen Ones, my dude. Get yourself an ice water next and sweat it out. Then you'll stop seeing guys in tights. Unless you're tryna tell us something, eh?"

The man grimaced, but he could no longer see Val amid the crowds on the dance floor. The strange little dancer had all but disappeared.

Charlie Nooran Charlie Nooran Auteme Auteme Jovana Valente Tulan Kor Tulan Kor Melia Siari

Last edited by a moderator:
if they're watching anyways
Charlie Nooran Charlie Nooran | Open

Auteme's excitement shattered as soon as they stepped in the club.

All it'd taken Charlie to get Auteme to Bespin were the words 'Tibanna refinery tour'. She'd always wanted to go but had never had the chance. Bespin was so far from the Core, anyways. She could probably get transport to there, but it was more of a personal excursion. She wasn't an expert on that sort of thing. She couldn't really make an excuse to go see them on her own. So when Charlie invited her? There was no decision, honestly. She'd been so excited, she'd missed the obvious signs that Charlie had been deceiving her. Oh, the betrayal.

"Wait, where are we going now?"
"This isn't the place..."
"Did you just mind trick that guy?"
"Why is everyone dressed so weird?"
"Did you trick me?"
"Is this a club?"
"...are those... erm... the dancers..."

General panic.

Instead of being surrounded by Beldons, storage tanks and processing tubes, Auteme found herself in a club, clinging desperately to Charlie as the other padawan dragged her through the crowd. The dance floor was raucous and the music pounded. It was dangerous for human ears to be exposed to noises of over seventy decibels for a prolonged period of time. Still, as they moved she felt a sort of haze as the energy of the party engulfed her. She could barely sense past a few feet of her, much less individual senses. Everyone seemed to meld together. The lights blinded her, the smell of alcohol and other... substances, assailed her senses, blending with the sweat and pheromones of the people on the dance floor. The emotions went from confusion to anger to pure bliss.

When Charlie took her hand again, though, she felt something else. The other padawan was filled with excitement and joy. The atmosphere seemed to brighten as Auteme took a moment to focus on that feeling. There was a lot of scary stuff going on in the galaxy, and she'd been so focused on her studies and work that there were times when she wasn't really enjoying things. Maybe it wasn't what she'd wanted, but she was there. Charlie had wanted to get out someplace faraway and unwind. Auteme finally let herself smile. Surprises were good, but...

"You could've just asked," she said softly. With all the noise it was likely that Charlie didn't even really hear. Instead Auteme just held on until they got to the center of the dance floor.

"I don't really know how to dance," she admitted, forced to yell over the music. "Can you teach me?"

Amea Virou Amea Virou

Amea intrigued him, he had been on dates before, albeit quite some time ago, but she seemed less refined than any of the stuck up Core World daddy's girls he'd dated in the past. But at the same time, she seemed adventurous and willing to try new things. A person with some depth so to speak, he hoped that she felt the same way about him. He tried to fix his hair a little, failing woefully. His sandy hair always seemed to have a habit of being messy, despite the various hairstyles he'd tried.

Olen did not drink much as it did not sit well with him in the cockpit, so these different types of cocktails and concoctions were quite unfamiliar to him. A Zeltron on a beach? What was that even supposed to mean? The names seemed quite outlandish, he wouldn't be surprised if he found 'Gammorean on an ice capped mountain'. But he wanted to seem like the ultimate drink connoisseur. "Yeah, why not, I have them all the time.." This might've been an expensive lie, but he liked to take risks.

Olen quickly came to attention as she mentioned business. He almost burst out in raucous laughter but managed to suppress it to a light chuckle. He was definitely not suited for business or any sort of white collar job, as a rule of thumb, he distanced himself from all that stuff as much as possible.

"No miss, I'd never be able to be a businessman, that's not me. I'm in the military. I'm a fighter pilot in the GADF, far cry from an office spacescraper at Galactic Center eh." A little doubt entered his mind as he made this revelation, not everyone had great opinions of the military, he could only hope she was different.

"What about you Miss? I'm sure you're in a much more respectable profession than I am." He told her, relaxing and ending the sentence with a small smile, somewhat quizzical smile as he studied her.

0vJH56T.png

He was right, that Ewok was a good dancer. After exchanging some dances, either by himself or with others, Len returned to the bar. He sat down, the cushion of the seat starting to wear down after the years. Taking a sip of his drink, he realized the glass was empty. Calling back the bartender, the man had a shocked look on his face.

“Fill her up chief!”

“You...you finished it? The whole thing?”

“Well yeah! Mama didn’t raise no bit...”

A very loud burp exited his mouth. A few people looked over. After some laughs be himself and the others, he continued his conversation.

“As I was saying, I can handle it. I’ve had harder drinks. Trust me.”

The bartender shook his head as he went to refill the drink. Len turned in his seat, looking at the dance floor. Hopefully he could hook up with a cute girl. Human though. Well...maybe the Ewok. All depends. There were plenty of ladies out there. But all they needed was a three-lettered word:

Len

Say what you will about the anarchist backwater that was the Outer Planets Alliance - and the Sith Lord had a lot to say, very little of it good - it was a close to perfect environment to host a party without having to worry about silly things like Force sects and the conflict of the year.

"You! You're the bastard who killed my master!"

Downing his drink in one go and signalling for the bartender to make him another, Adrian turned towards a rather attractive Sephi, squinting for a long moment before suddenly tapping his forehead. "Oh, right, the Fall of the Alliance! Look at you, a Knight now, cheers - drinks are on me."

"... are... are you fething serious?!" Evidently, the Jedi was stuck somewhere between hatred, indignation, and confusion.

"Sure - war's hell, a life for a life, et cetera. I was there for holocrons, not war, and I'm here to have a good time, not turn a vindictive Jedi inside out." Seemingly confident that she wouldn't pull a lightsaber on him, the Dark Councilor sipped his new drink, nodding in appreciation.

Ever partial towards his own establishments though he was, he had to admit that the Solstice Vine knew its drinks.

Brooke was late? No… Brooke and Pell never believed in being late. They were always on time. And it was time on Zeltros to go out. Anyone else who was out before them? Well, that was all their own damned fault for paying too much. The two girls were dressed in their … well Brooke’s mother would have called it ‘trashiest’ but she felt she was doing ok, her dress wasn’t torn like Pell’s. But she had gotten word from some very strong sources that Solstice Vine was the hopping place that night, and her and Pell used a droid piloted car to get themselves there.

Hearing the music, they were already kind of dancing, and mostly just laughing at each other as they slid into he bar. Looking around, they found what they were really hoping for, a place to poach for free drinks, but first they were going to have to spend. And then dance. How expensive was it going to be here?

Pell pointed to the bar and Brooke nodded, grabbing her bag and reaching for a few credits, knowing it wasn’t going to be this fast that they’d find someone looking to dance and buy drinks.

Anesha Astapova

A
This was not Anesha’s first sojourn offworld, nor would it be her last, but given the circumstances she now found herself in, she was sorely tempted to give up space travel altogether.

The young woman sat at the bar on the bottom floor. Even though she was wearing a dress that she hoped would make her look older, she still got carded by the bartender when she tried to order a drink. Not that she was overly fond of alcohol, anyway—she asked for something mild, and was handed something that tasted like frozen strawberries and spun sugar. Any trace of liquor was completely overwhelmed by the sweetness. She wasn’t sure whether to be offended or grateful.

She had come here after hearing about the club’s reopening. It had a reputation for being a hub of activity and excitement. Barely out of her teens, Anesha still naively craved action and was attracted to places where the pulse of galactic life could be felt as surely as the beat of the pounding music. Her gaze wandered around the room, taking in the sights. So many different people from all walks of life, co-mingling together...

That was when she saw him, and her blood turned to ice.

He was speaking to a Sephi woman who looked like she was ready to tear his head off. This came as no surprise to Anesha, who knew what he was and remembered all too well what he had done to her brother. He hadn’t noticed the Samovaran noblewoman yet, or if he had he gave no indication that he recognized her.

The first thought to arise out of the fog of shock and fear that clouded Anesha’s mind at the sight of him was I have to get out of here. But she had just arrived! The club was huge—surely she could evade him. She just had to move somewhere else...

Her fingers, numb with the cold of her drink and trembling, unclenched from around the glass as she hopped down from the chair. “It’s too sweet for me,” she mumbled, probably not loud enough for anyone to hear over the music, let alone the bartender. She started to move toward the stairwell that led up to the second floor, though getting there required her to move dangerously close to where he was sitting.

Maneuvering through the crowd wasn’t easy, but she managed to do it. She didn’t realize that she was hunched over (in a way that made it very obvious that she was trying to sneak out) until she had nearly reached the stairs. Straightening her back, she spared a last cautious glance his way—no, don’t look at him! He’ll see you!—before darting up the steps, taking them two at a time in spite of her heels.

AMCO AMCO | Open

Last edited by a moderator:
Lights. Music. Bodies. Dancin' the night away. Get a drink, find a partner, have some fun. This was a club, not a diner; no time for pity parties or sitting at a table people watching or something. Feel the beat. Move your body.

Throw yourself into the air and what started as a surprise "don't land on me" turned into getting passed around overhead by tons of people. It helped when you were pink, cute, and grinning like an insane person. Handsy? Like, yeah. Hard not to be when you were keeping a cutie like her suspended over the floor.

Maybe a lucky soul this evening would have a Zeltron slip down out of the crowd in front of them. Maybe the Zeltron would throw her arms over their shoulders and behind their head. And maybe such a special girl would give the night's lucky winner a little kiss. Who, oh who, would the Force send her to tonight? Will of the Force, right? That's what the Jedi said! Well, the Will existed inside a Club same it did anywhere else far as Cali was concerned.

What was a cutie like Cali doing at Bespin? Let's face it, there was no question what she was doing in a club at Bespin -- specifically Solstice Vine -- just, maybe, why she was so far West. Well, it was simple really... Cali was a traveling merchant. Hey, Locke & Key Mechanics wasn't a major supplier throughout the galaxy because they sat behind desks all day crunching numbers in spreadsheets. Cali also had some strong experience out in the field selling product, installing new merchandise, or troubleshooting any issues that might result from misuse.

No, the product didn't fail because you used it correctly; it failed because you put Explosive Shell A into Launcher B backwards. Don't try claiming it 'just went off' like Locke and Key were a bunch of Wizards or Witches dealing in magic. But just in case it was always prudent to check if some crazy circumstance resulted in an unforeseen effect.

Second business was done, however, she was totally at the local scene of entertainment. Parties were what Zeltron did; and they did it well. The best, actually. Hopefully whoever she found to pass the evening with would agree when it was said and done.

Tag: Danielle Mueller | Open

"And that's when the mando dropped this fething nugget of aurodium on the bar...Man I had never seen one that big. All for a name...it...was."she laughed nervously, "I couldn't believe it."

The small group with her laughed, "So what happen after that..."

Rekha sat back, "Well ole tin can Shuklaar Kyrdol Shuklaar Kyrdol and I went to the Sea of Souls to find the contact....winds whistling and sharp enough to peal your skin back to the bone. Nastiest thing I've seen..." She thought about it.

"Sad place though you can still feel how the planet was left for dead, its surprising to see that people are hanging on there by a thread...they need some help, and...." She smiled, "I'm looking for donations to take to them...so...whatcha say cupcakes got anything laying around that you don't need."

Their smiles dropped at the just how serious the conversation had turned, "You know we do Capn' we'll get it to you at the Underground."

"I don't care what they say you guys, you're all saints with horns. Next round is on me" She nodded thankful that all it took was a story and a few drinks.

"So got anymore purgills ?"

Rekha stopped, 'Um yeah but not for dinner needs." She grinned yeah she had a problem with folks eating them...man her stomach jumped at it..."Well how about some porg...."

She shook her head, "Ya'll are sadist aren't you"

Kingsley

intergalactic bird of mystery
"Rrrrawk! WHAT YEAR IS IT-"

A gigantic vulture person clawed his way out of a nearby trash compactor. He tumbled into the busy Cloud City thoroughfare, drawing a few alarmed looks from pedestrians. Kingsley was down and out. His ship? Gone. His crew? Mutineers. His debts? Always. After a week long spice bender the only thing he was certain of was that he needed a drink.

SOLSTICE VINE

The blinking neon sign blazed into his retinas. Sounded kind of familiar, but all the bars in all the galaxy started to blur together after a while. He manhandled his way through the front doors before staggering through a crowd already reeling in disgust at the first whiff of his approach. Something about this place tugged on his emotions. Or maybe it was just gas.

"The spacers say 'Tracey, you're a fine girl'," Kingsley hummed a broken tune and wailed to himself, "What a good wife you would be. But my life, my lover, my lady is the sea..."

The bird slammed an obviously counterfeit pile of credits onto the bar.

"One gargle blaster, pleashe."

Clothing: Very little (as per uniform policy)
Nearby: Olen Halcorr Olen Halcorr | Amea Virou Amea Virou | Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos | Allyson Locke Allyson Locke | Len Vert Len Vert | AMCO AMCO | Anesha Astapova | Kingsley Kingsley

He almost failed to recognise the soldier boy as he returned to the bar. The blond-haired man seemed much less tense now. His shoulders relaxed, manner easy and considerably less flighty. ‘That’s….worrying’ Alistair thought. ‘Did I mix his drink too strong?’ Regardless, the man wanted refill for him and the person next to him. “Another Zeltron on the Beach” the woman said. Alistair paused as a feeling of deja vu sparked in his mind. The woman was tall and pale, with brown eyes on short hair. Not exactly recognisable features, yet Alistair could shake the feeling that they’d
met before.

He ignored it, though. It was a big galaxy and he had customers to serve. He poured out two glasses of Zeltron on the Beach and slid them across the counter.

- - - - -
It seemed that re-opening night was a big success, if purely based on the sheer number of customers to which credits were no object. A tall woman with deep red hair and green eyes passed over her credstick before ordering a shot. While she downed the liquor, Alistair stowed the chip alongside the Zeltron’s – making sure not to confuse the two.
- - - - -
‘Corellian whisky is a favourite tonight’ he thought, as he watched the brunette down the drink. She was friendly, the type who were easy to talk to. She would make a good bartender Alistair thought, yet she carried a weariness in her green-hazel eyes. The Corellian’s next order was from the top shelf, prompting a smile of approval from the bartender. He grabbed his personal favourite, pulling out the stopper with a satisfying ‘POP’. He returned to the bar to find his customer distracted. “Miss?” Alistair said, trying to get her attention. The woman looked up suddenly before replying in thanks. She placed a tip on the counter, as he passed the drink across, which he gladly pocketed.
- - - - -
The confident man was back from his trip to the dance floor - loudly proclaiming his desire for another drink. “You…you finished it?” Alistair stuttered, dismayed. “The whole thing?” He hadn’t been gone for very long, but the man’s glass was indeed empty. “Well yeah” the man replied. “Mama didn’t raise no bit…” What followed was perhaps the loudest burp Alistair had heard this side of the galaxy. “As I was saying” the man continued, not missing a beat. “I can handle it. I’ve had harder drinks. Trust me”. Alistair shook his head and refilled the glass.
- - - - -
Alistair didn’t like to get involved with conflict (willingly at least). His last bartending job had ended when he was forced to draw an E-5C from under the bar. He wasn’t allowed to keep weapons in this establishment, so he could only look on warily as an argument started as he was refilling someone’s drink. The man in question had dark hair and grey-blue eyes. He held himself with what was either confidence or arrogance. He was arguing with a Sephi woman, a heated debate about some war or another. He would have to keep an eye on the two and signal for security if anything went awry.

A woman muttered something nearby, which prompted a look of confusion from Alistair. He was about to ask if everything was okay when the woman left the bar, albeit in a strange hunched over fashion. He shrugged to himself and moved on.

- - - - -
He whipped around, startled, as the Hiitian slammed the credits on to the bar. “One gargle blaster, pleashe” the bird croaked. Alistair nodded, moving to grab the credits before stopping suddenly. He squinted carefully at the currency. “This is dated 1846 ABY” Alistair said, unimpressed. He pointed to the date on the credit he was holding. Clearly whoever made the counterfeit currency had accidently put in an extra number into the date. “If you have any real cash, I’d be happy to get your drink. Otherwise the water is free”.

Olen Halcorr Olen Halcorr // Kingsley Kingsley

In truth she almost felt bad for this, almost. Olen tried his best, clearly seemed a bit unused to the scene and just in general stood out like a thumb about to turn sore. As he spoke, she listened, and as he dropped ‘GADF’ in her lap she seemed taken aback for a second. Not in disgust but more so surprise, and perhaps in quiet realization of why it was that he seemed to dress like he did. He was an army man, someone that in reality would have been dressed in an orange set of fatigues while blasting others with big red lazers that hurt more than the regular big red lazers.

“Acquisitions and logistics.”
Amea murmured off-handedly before she waved her ‘occupation’ aside with the sweep of her hand. “Let’s focus on you, Flyboy.” Always with the -boy nicknames. “If you’re GADF you might know of my friend, Loske Matson? Maynard Treicolt? We go way back, almost as far as I can remember, me and Loske.”

Which still said very little with Amea’s memories being what they were, but it wasn’t exactly common practice to simply drop all of your baggage on someone you had just met. Or well, usually it wasn’t. She was far from drunk enough for that, but she’d get there. She always did.

And then, the stench, a voice on the wind like a chainsaw to a chalkboard. Loud, brash, too much. Amea grabbed her drink and quickly motioned for Olen to follow her in a quick escape out of reach from the one and only Kingsley. Last time she was here, some blonde kid had acted as a social meat shield. As much as Olen might have enjoyed being a meat shield, Amea didn’t want him to be one just yet.

“There’s better tables over here.” She shouted over the music back at Olen while pushing through the crowds with relative ease. “Continue with your talk about the Alliance.”

Outfit: Casual (Just minus the metal, and pointy things >.>)
Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos

Vaylin mused quietly, finding herself tapping a foot against the floor in beat with the current song that was playing. It really had been too long since she had been in a club last. Back during a period of her life where she was still mostly learning, about everything really. If it weren't the Force, the SIth, or just general social skills. In terms of the latter, her Master had thrown her into the deep end early on, memories of the Technicolor Beat still lingered in the Zabrak's mind. That and the nights henceforth, where Vaylin could let herself go before war broke out and she found herself on constant battlefields.

Nowadays, it probably was to have a break from her Valkyrie students, and one too many reports to read and file away.

Her attention fell onto Alistair Abbott Alistair Abbott as the young man was able to take their order. The young man seemed to zip back and forth like a madman, taking orders, mixing the drinks, taking credits then moving onto the next one, rinse and repeat. His 'uniform' was an interesting choice, but Vaylin made no vocal comment about it. She'd seen staff of other similar establishment wear less, somehow. She supposed it was to draw patrons' attention, and if this had been a younger Vaylin, she might've spent a good bit teasing the Human over it. But that wasn't her focus for tonight.

With their shots laid out, the Zabrak picked her one up, and clinked it against Kaalia's. "To a bloody brilliant night," she drowned it in sync with the redhead and slammed the empty shot glass down a second later. Vaylin didn't flinch as she felt the harsh liquid go down her throat, the burning following in its wake. Years back she would retched a little, coughed a lot and probably already feeling the slightest bit tipsy. But right now the Zabrak just felt a pleasant warmth, nothing more. Yeah, it was going be a lot tonight.

She glanced over at Kaalia after she spoke, almost tempted to rebute her. There really wasn't much 'banthachit' for her to get out. If she was referring to the situation with Jorryn anyway. But despite Vaylin's attempts to claim she was over it, Kaalia hadn't budged. It did amuse Vaylin, if she could really feel that lighthearted again, she imagined it at least.

Her eyes began to scan the area once more. For a brief moment her eyes did land on Allyson Locke Allyson Locke , but moved on before she could really recognize the familiar brunette. Instead, her attention fell on Jalan Riyadosh again, this time she did catch Kaalia, catching her, looking at the woman. There was that look in the Kro Varian's eyes, and Vaylin almost rolled hers.

"I'm waiting," she said in reference to the black-haired beauty. Years ago, Vaylin hadn't done so to a more drunken shameless degree. Bouncing between whomever she fancied at the club, only to be walking away seconds later because they were with someone, or waiting to meet someone. Whether back then that was because of her drunken state, Vaylin couldn't completely recall. But her point still stood. She wanted to wait just a little longer, see if Jalan was alone or not and then she'd make her move.

Jalan Riyadosh

J
Wearing: Outfit - jacket currently on her shoulders
Jalan quietly swirled her drink, eyes struggling to adjust to the surrounding light as she focused her attention to manually setting them for optimal use. The color became a touch washed out, but she was able to at least see finally as she took another sip from the glass and turned to look around, testing the settings before she paused. Eyes were on her, two pairs from Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos and Vaylin Vaylin , examining the pair in return briefly. It wasn't hard for Jalan to notice them, given with the extra height given by her heels on top of her own height, she stood well above most of the people in the bar.

Rich burgundy eyes watched the pair for a second, the touch of a smile appearing before turning back to the bar. She went still for a moment, neural implant freezing her in place as she accessed a link on the local holonet. A skimming look had her selecting something a bit more fitting than what she was finishing off, she separated from the linkm hand waved to Alistair Abbott Alistair Abbott in hopes of another drink. "Could I bother you for -?" Her voice polite but firmly cutting through the background noise before a smell made her pause.

A foul smell invaded the pleasant surroundings, brow drawn at the sight of the large...bird( Kingsley Kingsley )...from where she guessed the smell was emanating given the sudden space he had around him. Testing her vision with a bit more intent, she moved away from the source towards where Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos and Vaylin Vaylin stood. She stopped when there was only a few people between herself and the pair, leaning against the bar and waving her hand once more to catch Alistair Abbott Alistair Abbott 's attention, or at least give him a chance to get away as well.

When he approached, she would give her order for a Bespin Fizz while swishing the last of her drink, and offer to cover the cost of the bird if only to spare Alistair the trouble.

Born standin' up and takin' back.
Bespin: Home

8mU0qgM.png

He pulled on the cuffs of his shirt as his eyes flicked around the main room of the Vine, and weaved his way to the bar, through the crowd. The Vine is home to the Bespin Black Suits, and they were on ‘duty’ tonight. Seems Bubble Butt had gotten herself into some trouble with the owner of the place, and the Judges were called in to run security for the night as way of repayment for some damage caused. He had to admit, he preferred the old fit out it had been far more understated, the new one was a bit .. gauche. There was pink everywhere, but nothing several shots of whiskey will not fix.

A few familiar faces dotted the crowd, but all in all most of the patrons were behaving themselves for the most part, but he knew well enough that that could change in a blink of an eye. Lawdy, he hoped so, at least to end the night with a bang would make this re-opening (re)memorable.

The pretty girl behind the bar, slide across his favoured drink before he even settled his back side onto the stool. The drink was followed by a well-rehearsed smile, but that twinkle in the eye caught his attention mostly. He knew a place out back, if things played out well enough. Across the room he caught sight of Amea, or was it Stacey? That girl had too many names for him to remember, and it seemed she had found a friend or two for the night. She seemed to be in a hurry though, his eyes trailed back along her path and found the reason why.

Ah blah.de.hell.

The rabid bird was back in town. And instinctively, Eldin felt for his twin pistols tucked away under his suit. If trouble was coming tonight, it would be from that direction. Or at least, one of the directions. The lights dimmed, mood setting, and maybe heralding something, he didn’t care as he placed his empty glass back on the bar, and signalled for another. His mind turned to the pink girl that had him on duty in the first place.

Where was Bubble Butt anyway?

Yula Perl Yula Perl

The King had arrived.

It wasn't the sort of affair where he made a scene or took command of the room simply by walking in, however. Enlil made no loud, boisterous entry. Instead, he pointed to a Droid as though he expected it to understand. Strangely, it could.

The King had frequented various places within the Outer Planets Alliance in the past few months, and some of them grew to know him at a glance. This particular establishment was owned by the mother of his friend, Yula Perl Yula Perl and despite having never met the woman herself, the droids seemed... familiar.

Yula must have had a hand in their design, he wagered. The goblet of Merlot reached him within a minute of his arrival and he brought it to his lips.
"Delightful," he murmured.

Ah, the future!

He swept through the sweaty bodies and made his way to the bar, where he took a seat on one of the stools and glanced around at everyone present. People from across the Galaxy were represented- people he'd never met or seen before. It seemed absurd that so many people could exist and such diversity was common.

As a man of the people, it filled his heart with contentment.

"Ah, Kingy boy! It's good to see you back!" came a voice from behind the counter.

Enlil smiled and glanced back over his shoulder. "And your wine comes closer to perfect every time," he lifted the drink by way of salute.

"Why you don't learn to drink something more suited for a bar?" the Droid asked.

"When they make something better than wine, I may do just that," the King closed his eyes and downed another sip. "Until then...!"

There was a time, long ago, when Kaalia was much more naive and reserved. When she was told by someone that they were fine she'd believe them even if the opposite was very clearly true, but she was a different woman now. So when Vaylin said she was 'waiting', her first instinct was to simply push her towards the other woman anyway. The stranger was busy trying to get herself a drink, however, so she'd let it slide for the moment. With a shrug the Kro Varian turned back towards Alistair Abbott Alistair Abbott instead. If it was going to take a lot of rounds, there was little time to waste.

"Two more of those," Kaalia called out to him and as the drinks were being poured, a grin drew across her face as she saw Jalan Riyadosh moving closer towards Vaylin and herself. After the shots had been received, one was handed off to the zabrak and with a knowing look the redhead tossed it back. "That's your cue, Vay," she commented as she slammed the glass back down, not directly looking at the woman in question, though it was very obvious what she meant.

The fact she had moved closer towards Vaylin and Kaalia was enough for the redhead to conclude that the zabrak had the opportunity to shoot her shot. She placed a hand against the small of Vaylin's back, giving her a gentle push forward. The only thing standing between them were a few people, and if that was a challenge club life was perhaps a bit too overwhelming. No, Vaylin's way was clear. "Just give me the signal and I'll be out of your hair for the night," she said before Vaylin was out of earshot, though until then she'd keep a stealthy eye on the two.

Danielle Mueller

D
Danielle had found herself surrounded by others upon the dance floor, inadvertently walking through the crowd as the music track was being changed and shortly there-after those around her began to move with the beat, bodies swaying, moving against one other as they all lost their minds to the music and the company of their companions, a place where ecstasy could be embraced and the woes of the day left behind at the door.

Dee didn't have anyone, yet that didn't stop her from closing her eyes and listening to the melody as it sang out across the Club floor, her shoulders falling a little as she apprehensively allowed herself to relax and tried to ignore her anxious thoughts in place for the lyrics that were being sang overhead.

Slowly, gradually she too began to sway; Dee wasn't much of a dancer but she was a romantic and a bit of a dreamer, someone who found hope in the notion of being caught up in the moment and letting go of everything that bound her. Withheld her. Kept her back.

The drinking could wait, she needed the freedom, the release of the imprisonment of her inner demons. Mindless self indulgence, it felt good to forget. The floor beneath her feet rumbled with every drop of the bass, the rifts of the guitarist sounding out from the speaker system helping her to let go, to give in to the environment and the feeling, the mood shared across the floor as others she knew nothing about slowly gravitated around her and danced of their own volition. Some were intoxicated, others less so and some were coupled together yet the floor moved to the beat as one.

Shae

S
Enlil Enlil
Cloud City was by far a more appealing location in comparison to the frigid wasteland that was Hoth. At least, it was for Shae.
The opening of a club was a much more sordid affair for one of her standing to attend, but this gathering hadn’t necessarily been intended for business. If business came along, Shae would happily and gracefully accept it, but she had primarily come to Cloud City for one reason and one reason alone. Fun. A muted thud came pouring from behind closed doors. The gap beneath was illuminated with neon lights that danced erratically across the floor. Shae smiled at the bouncers, who opened the door for her as the sound of her heels clicked against poured concrete.
Inside the club was exactly as she had expected it. Full to the brim of bodies gyrating in time to the music, bright flashing lights flickering across the dance floor, the stale smells of sweat and alcohol as the patrons threw themselves into enjoying their night. Shae wasn’t interested in dancing, at least not until she’d had at least a few glasses of something stiff to drink. So the first place she headed was the bar, where polished glasses and bottles of courage were lined up neatly on sturdy shelves.
She spoke as she approached the bar, directing it mainly at the man who stood behind it. “I’ll have the same as kingy boy, thank you.” However, her gaze was trained on someone different. The man with sandy blonde hair and exuberant sense of dress sat perched one of the bar stools. Someone she recognized, for once.
“You ought to be careful.” Her melodic tones struggled to be heard over the heady thump of club music, but it managed. “I’m almost certain you’re one drink away from turning into a bottle of wine yourself.” Shae slipped herself onto the bar stool beside Enlil. “A pleasure bumping into you again, Enlil. I wonder, will we be forever destined to meet in bars?” Her painted lips curled upward into a friendly smile, one that was meant to show she was pleased to see him.

Mishel Kryze

M
Bespin held a lot of memories for Mishel, and stepping foot on Cloud City seemed to bring them all back. The smell of smoke, charred bodies and plastoid that had been erupted by grenades. When the Galactic Alliance invaded the First Order and Mishel was a young and dumb, lost Ren who hadn't known what would be in store for her. She watched Jedi slaughter their way through Calrissian Plaza - they weren't Jedi. They were crusaders who were more than just a touch overzealous to eradicate the darkness. They couldn't see that it was they who harbored darkness or just how multifaceted the dark could be.
Mishel pushed those thoughts out of her mind. she didn't come here for those memories. She came instead in the hopes that she could meet with Joza Perl Joza Perl who once helped her a long time ago. If anyone could help a recently fresh-from-the-dead Mishel it would be good ol' Auntie Jo. Mishel looked down at her dress, and hoped she wasn't overdressed or maybe underdressed for a place like this. Bespin was always a classy place, at least in the hands of the First Order.
Thus far? It failed to meet those nostalgic expectations. It didn't seem to gleam the way it used to, but perhaps the rose-colored visors had something to do with it. Inside the Solistice Vine lights, drink and drug were all too common and Mishel found herself declining a lot of them. Inwardly she wondered if this was a mistake, perhaps she should've taken a left in the Ison Corridor and gone somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom