Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Revenge of the Club II

Outfit: Casual (Just minus the metal, and pointy things >.>)
Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos
It was strange having limited emotions, Vaylin had known this and yet this was the first time it really sank in. The Zabrak knew she should've been feeling anxious, nervous or something. And yet there was nothing, despite the Zabrak having not done something like this in years. She supposed it should be seen as a good thing, a limit that was no longer there to hinder her. But it still just felt incredibly foreign to not have that reaction. Now, Vaylin's concern was coming across as too cold.

Feth it.

You miss the shots you never take. Or however that old saying went.

Vaylin grabbed the shot as Kaalia handed one over. She looked at the Kro Varian, ready to down it in sync again, but paused at the redhead's comment about 'her cue'. She glanced over and sure enough, Jalan Riyadosh had moved closer towards them. Although, Vaylin did look beyond the woman and noticed the Hiitian, Kingsley Kingsley , as the potential source for disturbing where people were standing.

She downed the shot in one, slamming the glass down before she felt a hand against her back. Vaylin glanced back as she followed the momentum and pressed onwards. She gave Kaalia a small smile and nod, before her eyes were set upon Jalan.

The Zabrak had no issues stepping away from the bar, passing by the few between them, then deftly sliding into the spot next to the tall woman. If there wasn't one, the person closest got a subtle shove. Now more up close, it dawned on Vaylin just how much taller Jalan was. Heels or not, she could tell there was a good height difference there. Not something the Zabrak was used to, but equally wasn't about to complain.

She leaned against the bar just as Alistair Abbott Alistair Abbott arrived to take Jalan's order of a Bespin Fizz. "I'll have the same." Hopefully the young man wasn't too confused with her sudden appearance away from Kaalia. But with that, she turned to face Jalan Riyadosh fully, a smile on her face.

"I'm Vaylin, what's your name?" She stared up into those burgundy eyes with her own purple. Vaylin had opted to masquerade her corrupted amber for tonight. Not everyone liked seeing a pair of Sith eyes staring back at them. Vaylin came here to having an enjoyable time, not cause a potential scene.

Amea Virou Amea Virou
The starfighter pilot raised an eyebrow as she mentioned her job title, he'd never really heard someone describe their job in that particular way, but he decided to think nothing more of it. Olen instantly nodded at the mention of two of his best friends, he'd fought alongside the two Jedi on many occasions and like his squadron, they'd become sort of like family to him.

"Oh yeah definitely, Blue and Maynard are very good friends of mine. Their unit fought with mine many a time, some of the best pilots I know." He told her, taking a sip of the 'zeltron on a beach' and instantly regretting it. An attempt was made to look like he was enjoying it and hoped that the ruse was undetectable.

He watched as an avian-like alien sauntered into the bar and he was quickly pulled away from the situation, an unquenchable smell wafting from him. Perhaps the two had some bad blood from the past and she did not want to live it now, he couldn't blame her for that. They certainly seemed to know each other as he'd caught air of the mention of a 'Tracey' which he recollected was the name she had told him 'people knew her as around here'. Strange.

The two soon found an adequate table which was out of sight for the somewhat pungent alien. Never had he seen a civilian who wasn't a part of the military, be so interested in it, it was almost fascinating to watch in play. The blonde pilot took his seat, still a little puzzled as to why she'd made haste to get away. "I wonder what that was all about." Deciding not to inquire any further, he proceeded to give her some more details. "I'm a Commander and I fly an X-Wing, a beautiful ship I might add."

After finishing his sentence, he found himself staring, stormy grey eyes telling her that there was much more to the story, his youth contrasted with the pain and fatigue that must have been noticed in his eyes. Amea was the type of person that seemed like a free trader or explorer to him, away from the prying eyes of the GA and all the other galactic factions, and just living their lives. In that sense, he sort of envied her, and that added to the already noticeable attraction.

"Hey, let's just forget about this military. I'm here to escape that. Come on, let's get onto the dance floor." The pilot got up and offered her a hand. "Miss Amea, will you give me the luxury of this dance?" A grin started to form as he held out his hand in earnest. Perhaps it was the alcohol, or not, but the thing that was quite clear was his charm and relaxation that seemed to take over.

0vJH56T.png

Last edited:
Looking around the bar, Brooke was laughing at something Pell said and when the other, much more glitter bombed friend tapped her should and leaned in, Brooke smiled. “No no, Tokes, you gotta picture it! I’ve never seen a Chiss actually respond to something!” The blonde girl smiled. As Brooke realized she was off in a dream for a moment but why? The Force?

Couldn’t be… maybe? She looked around, taking notice to see if anyone stepped in, anyone important. Maybe it was the brunette in the dress… She wouldn’t recognize Mishel Kryze but if the girl was broadcasting on the Force? Maybe it was just the pure amount of Force users in this place? Didn’t really matter, but something was going to happen. She looked back at Pell and the other girl could tell Brooke had disappeared for a second.

“Tokes! You need to listen, we’re off the clock! Wait… are you legally able to call what you do as work?”
Pell laughed as she tapped her friend’s shoulder and grabbed the drink that was set in front of her, taking the quick shot before sipping the drink. “Oh Force they pour heavy here!”

Brooke laughed and took her shot quickly and sipped on the fruitier drink. “Ok, Pells, who do you think will be our target?” To say the pair could be wild cats together may be an understatement. But when on Bespin? Why not play?

Fillion Orville

F
Entering the bar, Fill looked around, trying to get a read on the room, and was a tad stumped. The party seemed to have gotten kicked off without him, but that was alright; gave time for people to be drunk and loose before he did. Looking as smooth as he could, he moved towards the bar and ordered himself a favorite; ruby blitz, hold the jawa juice. With drink in hand, the wayward padawan looked about, trying to find someone that might be up for a chat. He was rewarded by the look of a young woman with a droid attendant; though getting closer he noticed she had some hardware installed into her. Well, whatever, it was a start.

Taking a sip of liquid courage, Fill moved up, flashing a smile as he made his way before stopping near the woman. "Hey there, you ever hear of a Giraffe?" Boom. He had her hooked. He took another sip, watching for a reaction, then followed up with a winning combo: "You look like a spacing sort, which is my sorta people. Wanna grab a seat and we can brag about how empty the universe is?" Hopefully this worked. If not, he wasn't going to be the only man in the room.

HRD Jalan Riyadosh

Last edited by a moderator:

Jalan Riyadosh

J
The order was taken along with another of the same, a small sound of someone moving next to her as someone else made to protest at the jostling when her eyes fell upon the woman from before. A smile was given, and a strange giddiness formed in her stomach from the womans smile. She returned it with her own, a slow growing one that held a small bit of laughter in it. Her head and chin tilted slightly to the Zabrak, burgundy eyes holding purple eyes for a long moment. There was something inately enticing about a persons eyes to Jalan, and this pair especially so.

Her formal approach to the bartender had not been well received, and this one only offered what she guessed was a first name. Perhaps a specific social thing inherent about bars. Something she could muse on later.

"Jalan, a pleasure, Vaylin Vaylin . Apologies if this seems forward, but you have very pretty eyes. Not just for their color." Her hand slid from the counter and paused halfway to the womans face. Personal space she reminded herself, hand gliding back to the counter as she leaned into the bar, turning herself towards the Zabrak before speaking again.

"Were you a painting, your eyes would be the focal point, and I fear I would fail to do them justice." She mused, wondering silently if she should practice her painting when the night was over with.

Olen Halcorr Olen Halcorr

It sure sounded like Loske and Maynard. Not that he said anything about them, but knowing someone’s call sign was a lesser known fact about military personnel, right? Amea wouldn’t exactly know, but she would assume so. And as such, if Flyboy knew them he was bound to be good people, right? Not that Amea considered it for all too long, there was a bird to escape and a drink to devour once they reached their table. From the look on his face when he took his first sip of the drink it was fairly evident how he felt about it.

“That was…” Amea exhaled, a grin spread on her lips as she shook her head. “Exactly the reason for Tracy being a thing, actually.”

“Last time I was here, that I can remember, the birdman tried to approach me. So, I gave him a fake name. There was a bombshell of a Zeltron around, she picked it up as well, and just like that… Tracy was a thing.”

For a second Amea’s eyes wandered off to see if she could spot her again, to see if Yula was still around, though she highly doubted it. She seemed like a very busy person last they’d met. Besides that she had probably forgotten who Amea even was, which was naturally for the best. Or so Amea told herself to make it all the more easier. As her attention inevitably shifted back to her companion for the evening she couldn’t help but notice his stare. While off-putting at first she returned the favor by staring right back.

Brown into gray, one of them seemingly more interested in the other with an evident tell. Both were broken in one way or the other, what had broken them was a mystery. Of course, Amea knew what had caused her own, but there was only so much she could tell from looking into a stranger's eyes. The first pang of guilt struck against her nerves and she slowly began to look away. This man was interested in her, and in truth she had only used him for the chance at free drinks so far. She should be honest with him, but something kept her.

So, could he have this dance? Amea closed her eyes and let in a deep breath.

“Just Amea will do fine.” She said and slowly rose out of her seat. “And hey, I’m not sure a dance with me would be a luxury as much as a benefit. Like, the kind you collect from your nearest corpo-cop office.”

“So, Olen,”
She said as her hand grabbed at his. A long sigh blew out of her nose accompanied by another headshake. “Oh boy, this is new.” She said and looked up at him. “Where… Do you see tonight going?”

He sipped deeply from his goblet as the music pulsed, his eyes closed and his mind adrift. The atmosphere was that of a constant party, not unlike the unsleeping cities of Zeltros. It made sense, all things considered. For Enlil, it was like a celebration. Festivals in his homeland lasted days on end, musicians played in shifts, bodies slicked with perspiration cleansed themselves in public baths, and food was always hot and fresh.

It felt like a relief to be surrounded by that sort of atmosphere again, as though every care in the world had faded away. The Outer Planets Alliance was full of worlds that were afforded such freedoms. Perhaps that was why he felt such a soft spot for them.

The familiar voice of a woman drew him back from the transcendent state of mind he'd gone to. When his eyes flickered back to the present, he saw the Companion, Shae, who he briefly met on Hoth.

He was more appropriately dressed this time, with lavish clothes and fine jewelery befitting his station. The King accepted no half measures. She teased him about his wine, but he only watched her with a lazy smirk. She looked like she might join in the dancing given an open opportunity, though her attitude spoke differently. Despite appearances, Enlil did not believe this woman was the dancing type.

No, she was an entrepreneur. Making connections, bringing the right people together, knowing where to be and when- these were the tools of this woman's trade. It was respectable, despite what notions modern society had about it.

That was why he did not chastise or dismiss the woman. He enjoyed her, because it was refreshing when someone spoke honestly and without fear of reprisal. It was a new experience for him.

"If we are fortunate, all of our encounters may be in such places, because they are places of merriment," he observed. "In a Galaxy so stricken with conflict, they are bastions of community and goodwill."

He sat forward, lips on the rim of his chalice, and peered at her over it. After the wine emptied out, he kept his gaze fixed on her as he deftly placed the container on the counter behind him. "It is good to see you well and in a warmer place, Lady Shae. Have you come here today on business, or for pleasure?" he asked.

Shae

Ishana Pavanos

I
Ishana hated this planet, she hated it when it was with the First Order and hated it even more afterward. It seemed the OPA didn't care much for laws or enforcement of said laws. Bespin was worse for it in her opinion, traffic was a nightmare at best and parking? Forget it. It happened that the Pavanos' weren't too far from Bespin when chit hit the fan. The Balmorran understood that her wife needed to be there for her friend, but by the time Ishana parked their speeder and paid the attendant, and then caught the tram toward the district where the club sat. She felt like the night was halfway over, and to top it off Ishana got all dressed up. Maroon leather dress, black heels, makeup, and a clutch even, the former fighter pilot felt way underdressed.
She was used to walking around in anything but a dress, much less one that was well - this. The club wasn't too hard to find and it helped that she utilized the unique bond she and her wife shared. Ishana flashed the Bouncer a smile and mentioned her wife was inside, the Bouncer shrugged and let her through. The people and the music were the first two things she noticed until the Force drew her toward the Kro Varian. Ishana smirked and all but sauntered her way through the crowd. She let her hair down and approached Kaalia as if they hadn't known each other for ten years, as if tonight was the first night they had met.

Auteme Auteme //: Open!

The flurry of questions that came from Auteme’s mouth was entertaining. Charlie waved them off as quickly as the other padawan could answer them. She had a feeling that Auteme was going to be the type to have a panic attack while they wandered into the club, but Charlie knew that they both needed this relaxation. Looking towards the girl, Charlie smiled. She was happy that Auteme wasn’t demanding to be brought home or to be brought to where she had promised they were going to go.
“You look nice!” Charlie offered the girl from Coruscant a compliment that had nothing but the truth in it. The way the fabric of the soft dress hung off her frame accented the girl’s personality. Having met Auteme when Charlie finally wandered into Alliance territory, it was instant friendship for the most part. Even though Charlie didn’t show the same interest in books and learning, they seemed to find some common ground. It was why Charlie wanted to bring Auteme here, give the girl a break and hopefully make her smile.
The young Seoulian caught a bit of what Auteme said under her breath. There had been a break in the beat, and Charlie chuckled, seeing that all she had to do was ask. Knowing Auteme, just asking would have sparked a discussion, a PowerPoint on why this was a bad idea, and eventually, they may or may not have shown up. Charlie laughed again but kept moving.
As the music played, Charlie listened to the request of her dancing partner. It was a curious request that the padawan really had no answer to. She had learned dancing in her younger years, and the act was only fostered by her mother in the enclave, especially when her siblings were born. She could recall warm summers of the three of them playing and tumbling - dancing and learning small instruments. It was a childhood she had desired and was thankful to have it.
“Um, of course, Auteme, it’s really easy!” Charlie remarked and held her friend’s hands as she swayed their arms together to the beat. “See, this is the beat, now you just have to move the rest of your body that way.” Charlie smiled and took the lead showing her shy partner how to say her hips and move in motion with the beat. After a few moments, Charlie watched and shook her head. “Almost Auteme! Here lemme help!”
Innocently, Charlie placed her hands on the other girl’s waist and swayed them to the rhythm. A delighted smile spread across her small face as she watched as Auteme moved to the beat with her help. Touch and feel was the way of the Echani, part of her upbringing and at times when words didn't do the trick, she knew the Echani way was the right way. Letting go, she made the music take hold, and Charlie moved her body in perfect sync with the booming beat.

Val Drutin

V

Lots of professional dancers ironically can’t dance. They get so hung up on choreography and perfecting their technique that they forget how to cut loose and just go where the music takes them.

Val had no such problems. While the Zeltron girl was crowd-surfing overhead, Val was weaving his way through the crowd like wind through wheat. Immersed in the beat, the other people hardly took notice of his odd appearance. Among them, he was simply another dancer—albeit an exceptionally graceful one. Goaded on by the excitement that charged the neon atmosphere, he cleared a path forward then leaped over the head of a woman who shrieked, ducked and threw her arms up protectively, only for her friends to burst out laughing and cheering when he cleared the jump cleanly, making a perfect landing on the other side of her. No Force Jump required.

Somehow, he heard a girl’s voice ask over the throbbing music, “I don’t really know how to dance. Can you teach me?” He jerked his head in the direction the voice had come from, his mouth stretching wide into a gleeful grin. She wasn’t talking to him, of course, but he was born to provide the answer to that question every time it was posed by anyone.

Making his way toward the source of the voice, he caught sight of two young women, obviously good friends, one trying to teach the other how to dance. He recognized the teacher’s moves—traditional Echani dervish, historically performed to depict battles in an artistic way, though this original usage had long since fallen by the wayside. Still, he’d been taught it for some show, what was it called again? Falling Leaves? No, that was the Atrisian rain dance… The Sylphs! Yes!... No, that was a Ghostling mazurka! Raymonda, maybe…?

Aw, it didn’t matter. Val circled around the two girls, observing them. The learner was having some trouble. “Excuse me,” he said, pointing down. “I think I know what the problem is. You’re not picking your feet up enough!”

If this were a dance class and he the instructor, he would have gotten down on the floor and adjusted the positioning of her feet, too. But this was a nightclub, not the backstage of the Galaxies Opera House. Besides, he didn’t have enough room—he’d be trampled. Instead, he could only give verbal instructions (nigh useless when it comes to dancing, at least according to the experts)... and provide a demonstration.

“Watch my feet!” he exclaimed, then let the music sweep him along like a clear mountain current.

Last edited by a moderator:
if they're watching anyways
For a moment Auteme was lost in her own thoughts. With the atmosphere here, she couldn't entirely tell what Charlie was going for. Was this... was she... no... maybe? Auteme took her dancing partner's hands and tried her best to mimic the movements. She didn't want to admit it, but it was a lot more difficult for her than it should have been. Of all the arts, dance and music had always been the most difficult to understand. There were so many terms and motions that not even she could keep track of. She wasn't even listening to the music as she tried to move as Charlie guided her.

It was clear that the other padawan was enjoying herself, but Auteme somehow felt distracted. Maybe it was an excuse for her poor dance skills. This was supposed to be fun, right? Charlie had brought her out here to relax, unwind, have a night where she didn't need to think or study too much. Then again, thinking and studying were very fun. She needed to have fun here.

Suddenly a man broke from the faceless crowd of dancers and spoke to them. At first Auteme was terrified -- had he been listening to their conversation? Was he following them? But when he started dancing she realized the truth was much less sinister, though somehow worse. His movements were uncontrollable and random, yet graceful and beautiful. Insanity and art.

It pushed Auteme towards her own realization. Her gaze turned back to Charlie and she grinned before slipping just out of her partner's grasp. All she had to do was to find the flow. After all, music had those little cues and 'instructions' telling her how to move. So she let go, stopped caring so much, and found the flow in the music just like there was a flow in the Force. Just like that her movements became as graceful as the crazy guy and she moved her feet just as he'd told her to. She moved in the same Echani style Charlie had been doing; when expression and fighting were the same, a dancer was the same as a warrior.

"This is fun," she said, giggling lightly. She was excited to see where the night went, as disgusted as she was by all the intoxicants and scantily dressed dancers.

Outfit: Casual (Just minus the metal, and pointy things >.>)
With: Jalan Riyadosh
The reply Vaylin had ready on her lips escaped her upon Jalan's words. It had been years since anyone had seen her natural eye colour, let alone complimented them. It took the Zabrak by surprise, and her gaze shifted away from the taller woman. Her smile however, grew ever wider as a slight blush spread across her cheeks.

She had no doubt if Kaalia Pavanos Kaalia Pavanos could see her face right now, she'd be grinning at her. It had been a long time since anyone had gotten that kind of reaction out of the Zabrak.

Vaylin looked back at Jalan, her smile shifting into a grin. She leaned against the bar and slid a bit closer to the woman. "Oh, I don't know about that. I'd certainly like to see your attempt." She kept Jalan's gaze for several moments, until a slight cough drew her attention. Vaylin looked to the side, and saw the bartender had poured their drinks.

With a slight chuckle, Vaylin grabbed her Bespin Fizz. She brushed her free hand against Jalan's, stepping away from the bar. Only to then turn back around and hold out a hand towards the woman.

"Shall we go find ourselves a table?"

After all, there was still the odorous Hiitian perched just a bit further along the bar.

Allyson Locke Allyson Locke
Fairly common clothing

Vash had a gentle smile on his face as he entered the building, he really didn't stand out much amongst the crowd. He walked up to the bar, ordering something strong and spinning in his chair to lean against it as he peered out into the crowd. So many people, so many friends. Course, he wasn't really here for friends. He was just here for a good time. Drink, dance, watch people dance, chat, it didn't really matter. It was all entertaining for now.

He lifted his head giving a nod and smile at the bartender as he received his drink, drinking most of it in a single swig and letting out a satisfied breath. There were a lot of people here, just pick and choose who to talk too. He cocked his head noticing Allyson Locke Allyson Locke as another person seated at the bar. He got a refill of Nova Blaster and shoved off his chair walked over and plopping himself back down on a seat, giving a simple nod, still smiling, he let out a hum as he thought of something to say, "Cliche introduction." he said jokingly, "There's literally nothing new to say that hasn't been said before eh? I mean we're all just repeats ain't we. The same matter, the same energy, stuck in a different pattern. All we can do is make the most of it," he held up the glass taking another cheerful swig, "Hence bein here."

The man had never learned how to hide his dual presences in the force, nor had he put much effort in learning how to actively sense them in others. And rarely bothered, or even considered, looking for it.

Course, he was too easily lost on himself and others to likely maintain something like that easily. He had such particular way of looking at things that limited and constrained him. In this case, his only attention was on enjoyment, doing what he was now. He hoped his presence wouldn't end up bothering the woman, but at the same time he probably wouldn't feel too guilty if it did.

(Salis's writer if that's relevent)

Their dancing wasn’t the best, but Auteme seemed to be getting the hang of it. Which brought a bigger smile on her face, Charlie was happy how things were going especially since she was getting to spend time alone for the most part with Auteme. She was a new friend, but she felt something special with the Corusanti girl. Things were going quite correctly, in Charlie’s mind until a gentleman came over and decided to take her role as a teacher. Charlie shot him a look that could kill, but he obviously didn’t see it. All his attention was on Auteme.

The younger girl’s temper started to rise as the heat under her collar would have smoked if it were possible. Charlie watched as the boy taught her friend how to dance, and she turned her head to keep her frustrated emotions from showing. She continued dancing with the two and sighed softly, seeing that Auteme was starting to get the hang of it. So she might have had been missing a few things to explaining the art to her friend. Charlie remained quiet as she continued to dance.

She felt Auteme slip from her hold, and Charlie felt her stomach sink into her ankles if that was even possible. The young Seoulian girl was enjoying having contact with her friend as they enjoyed the music. Seeing her smile, made things a bit better. Charlie forced a smile back as she continued to dance and feel the music. Charlie leaned in closer as she spoke to the other padawan, “Hope you’re having fun Auteme, you deserve it.”

As much as Charlie wanted to claim Auteme’s hand again, she fought the urge and kept close to the girl as they continued to dance. Maybe later, she would be able to work the courage back up and hold her hand again while they danced. It was a nice feeling, she would like to feel it again.

Auteme Auteme Val Drutin

For someone who was on guard duty, Yula was surprisingly sober.

She’d spent the last hour or so looking for “suspicious characters” on the dance floor, but now it was time to rehydrate. Making her way over to the bar, she honed in on a familiar face.

“Diane, please tell me you’re not trying tot pick up that bartender for a night of romance in the dumpster out back.” She’d slipped onto a stool beside him with a teasing smile. In actuality, she was thankful he’d shown tonight, so that Yula didn’t have to be alone in suffering her mother’s punishment. If this could be called a punishment, after all. “Utinni beer, please.” She smiled at the pretty bartender, following the girl with her eyes for a few moments before turning back to the Judge. She may have teased Eldin Daine Eldin Daine for his escapades, but she was just as bad as he was.

She’d sworn she’d seen Amea Virou Amea Virou somewhere earlier, though in the company of Olen Halcorr Olen Halcorr , a face she couldn’t place at the moment.

One of the bartenders waded through the crowd and whispered something to the pair of Judges. Yula’s face screwed in confusion as she took a cursory sip of her brew.Counterfeit? Are you sure?” Usually security detail consisted of breaking up fights and ushering the clearly underaged out of club grounds. The bartender nodded earnestly, pointing further down the counter, where Yula could make out the visage of something menacing in the low light.

“Oh, force almighty…” Groaning, she looked to Eldin. “Should we…do something about that? Finance isn’t really in my wheelhouse.” The last thing she wanted was to deal with more Kingsley Kingsley shenanigans.

Val Drutin

V
Val was exuberant, jubilant, and everything in between. The girl was getting the hang of it!

“Yes! You’re doing it! Woo!” he cheered her on, oblivious to her friend’s jealousy. He was jumping up and down with excitement, on the verge of making yet another gravity-defying leap—

He was promptly hit in the face by the foot of the Zeltron girl, who during all this time was still crowd-surfing. The blow wasn’t enough to lay him out flat in the middle of the dance floor, but it sure did sting. He clutched his cheek where her stiletto had jabbed him, the wind instantly taken out of his sails.

As his mood sank rapidly, the other girl’s undercurrent of annoyance toward him and possessiveness of her friend rose bubbling to the surface of his awareness. He could feel it through the Force, her death glare’s spiritual equivalent. They had been having a nice time before he came along. Why did he, a total stranger, have to butt in?

“Just tryna help,” he mumbled under his breath, rubbing his sore jaw. “Owwww… I think I need an ice pack…”

Without another word, he turned and walked away. Upon returning to the bar, rather than asking the bartender for some ice, he grabbed the nearest drink already available and pressed the side of it against his face, enjoying the cold and condensation. The drink just so happened to belong to Vaylin Vaylin —he plucked her Bespin Fizz right out of her hand as she stretched her other arm toward Jalan Riyadosh .

Auteme Auteme Charlie Nooran Charlie Nooran Cali Ziiva Cali Ziiva

She deserved it.

While she was definitely putting a little too much weight in Charlie's words, it felt for a moment that everything she'd done had just been validated. It was nice to be recognized, even in such a small way, and even though she knew that the other padawan had no idea what she really did most of the time. Charlie was simple and straightforward for the most part. Auteme appreciated the compliment, even if it wasn't entirely meant as one.

The compliment from the crazy dancer guy was nice, too. Somehow the energy of the club had changed from dangerous to joyous just by allowing herself to enjoy what was happening. And why couldn't she? She deserved it. So she danced, avoided the crowd-surfing Zeltron, and stayed with Charlie until the music slowed a little. The dancer had since left, so Auteme focused back on her partner.

For whatever reason she sensed a bit of unease from the girl. Just a minute earlier she'd been happy and excited. Auteme stopped dancing and leaned forward slightly to Charlie. "Is everything alright?" She glanced around, but the crowd of dancers had begun to blend together again. It was time to get out.

"Hey, let's go sit down." She pointed past Charlie towards the far edge of the dancefloor where the bar was. Not that she wanted a drink, but there were chairs there.

Charlie bent backward, avoiding the Zeltron dancer as she surfed the crowd. Frowning, Charlie didn’t understand the need to be all over the place, such as that, but it is what it is. She continued to dance, trying not to care about what was happening with the dancer boy and her friend. Charlie just wanted to enjoy her time away from home and away from workouts. The music changed, and she felt her body slow down with the tempo, her brow starting to show perspiration of the number of people in the club.
She stopped her movements as Auteme leaned towards her, thankfully her cheeks were red from the dancing, or the girl would have known where her blush was coming from. Charlie wasn’t used to others being this close to her unless they were sparing. Being near the other Padawan made Charlie’s stomach flutter, but she wrote it off as she was just tired from the party they were having. Charlie turned her head slightly and nodded. “I’m fine, Auteme” Charlie laughed as she started to dance again, but the girl had another plan.
“Oh?” Charlie looked towards the bar and raised her eyebrow, she didn’t think Auteme was the type to drink underage, but she didn’t say anything. The Padawan didn’t want to sound uncool. “Sounds like a good idea. We could get some juice or something. I’m really thirsty.” The Seoulian girl snapped a button open on her collared shirt. She pulled at the fabric with one hand and held her friend's hand, hoping to not lose her in the crowd.
Finding a small booth, Charlie slid in and waited for Auteme. “So what do you think of the club? Pretty awesome way better than the tank tour or whatever I told you we were going to.” Charlie kept moving her shirt to help cool her down.

Auteme Auteme

Melia Siari

M
She nearly moved towards the woman without a further moment of hesitation, but something else caught her attention nearly as suddenly as Jovana Valente had. A man, a slight bit shorter than her, had made a similar look to her that she'd made to her new catch. Normally she would have ignored it, played to her strengths and wouldn't have kept her prize waiting, however there was something that told her - possibly her intuition, or maybe something less modest - that she could spend the extra minute or two confronting her new admirer and prevent an incident from happening later in the night, as men often caused when things went wildly unexpected for them.

Being that she'd only, just moments before, stepped away from her place at the end of the bar, Melia pivoted on the toe of her left heel and turned to walk towards Tulan Kor Tulan Kor . She flashed him a smile, though she couldn't keep her eyebrows from giving away her uncertainty at the look on his face he was giving her - was he trying to smile with confidence? To her, he seemed almost weary, in a way she could understand, and perhaps it was that familiarity that drew her to make Jovana Valente wait a little longer still. He had a bit of a beard, which certainly lent some.. personality.. to the first impression she was gleaming from him, but at least he had rather attractive eyes and a sense of ruggedness going for him. Not that those were qualities that she was really looking for in another, though she was a little more open to testing the waters with men on occasion.

"Expecting company?" She asked as she drew close enough to be certain she could be heard. Her tone was lighter than normal, attempting to mimic the friendly tone of conversation that she had been exposed to as a youth on Thule, and she manipulated the expression on her face masterfully to appear at least somewhat interested - though perhaps not in the way he might have been hoping, there was little hunger in her eyes now. "I couldn't help but notice where you had been looking, and I know Zeltrons tend to look alike - or at least the pink ones, a friend of mine says." She said, almost teasingly. There was a concerted effort to address that she'd noticed she had been subject to his gaze, but in a way that was a tad bit less confrontational. After all, it wouldn't be the first time she had been confused for another Zeltron with short-cropped hair, a quick glance around the room might show more than a handful if one paid close enough attention.

Her accent, though rather difficult to place, and her rigid manner of speech acted perhaps as a hint towards some degree of complacency towards being in an administrative or perhaps authoritarian role, doubtlessly leaning towards military life for one so versed with such a life as his. "Unfortunately I'm spoken for tonight, but maybe you can give me a ring when you're feeling a little worse for wear - I'm sure we can manage to arrange something that won't ache as hard in the morning as a hangover." Melia noted with a practiced smile, which felt like an exercise at this point given how much more she'd made on in the last hour. Taking a moment to write out her digits on a napkin in lipstick, she glanced back towards Jovana Valente, perhaps as a way to prove she wasn't just trying to reject him as quick as possible, before sliding the napkin toward him - and if he might try to message the number later he'd find it worked, and calling would end in much the same way. "Before I go, though, the name is Melia." She added smoothly, giving him his opportunity to introduce himself before she'd walk away.

She couldn't leave her prize waiting too long, after all.

"Juice?" Auteme raised an eyebrow. Charlie didn't mean alcohol, right? Drinking was very bad. Most of the studies trying to justify why wine or other drinks were healthy had flawed methodology. Auteme would never allow herself to believe flawed science, especially since she knew that science never held all the answers.

While she felt a little bad about dragging the other padawan off the dance floor, it was apparent to Auteme that Charlie was just a little off. When their hands touched again she could feel the heat radiating off of the Seoulian. And she was unbuttoning her shirt, too? Was she... Auteme faced ahead and walked to the booth, glad that the mediocre lighting of the club hid the slight blush on her face.

She slid into the booth and sat across from Charlie. "The tibanna refinery," Auteme said. "But... this is better, I think." She gave a nervous smile. This was fun; she was having fun. It was nice to be here with Charlie. Still...

"I, um..." She scratched at the back of her head as she struggled to get the words out. "I just wanted to talk about what's going on, here. Not like, the club thing. Just... um... with us." Auteme knew that she knew basically nothing about relationships, but she'd found that being honest and straightforward was the best thing to do in any situation when she was unsure. She was being so clear right now. "I- I don't know. I just wanted to know, what you... thought. Wanted. I don't know."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom