Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Returning At Last & Need Threads

And it only took like what? Eight years?

Yeah, eight years sounds about right.

At any rate, after a long LOA (Or basically hibernation for me) i am finally getting back into the groove of writing again and i'd like to get Xer up and running again. May revamp her a bit with some new spiffy stuff since i've been uhhhhhh...definitely not hoarding countess amounts of artwork for her fffffffff.

Anyway, i don't really have anything specific in mind. Can be a PvP thread, PvE, some fun stuff, heck, i'd like her to meet some Jedi or maybe even a Mando or two because conflict.

So, anyone wanna get involved with a 7ft2 monster of a woman? ;D

[member="Xerxella Zanteres"]

Sup.

I'm doing some Dravalan related stuff. There's only like 1000 of us or something, so I decided to try and round us all up. Otherwise the species is toasteroni. If you're, interested in that. Dope.

[member="Nicair Claden"]

If you haven't heard, every Mandalorian exile has been given a chance for a clean slate and is free to return to Mandalore any time they want ICly. Just letting you know in case you hadn't.

[member="Xerxella Zanteres"]

Welcome back. We should catch up sometime!

[member="Marakai Al'Orren"]
[member="Josh DragonsFlame"]
[member="Nicair Claden"]
[member="Allyson Locke"]

I'm game, but i'm also braindead trash and have no idea what to do lol.

[member="Solan Charr"] ; Sup four eyes~, much love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom