Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Heritage Council | Kur's Dozen Rebellion of Free World's Coalition Held Hapes Hex

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
Objective: 1 (Maintain the Throne and Protect the People of Hapes)
Location: The Fountain Palace (In route to the Throne Room / The Throne Room)
Allies: Everyone
Enemies: Everyone
Assets: The Hapes Consortium

The rhythmic click of the Queens high heels in concert with the royal guard made its way down the coradior. Allana was not afforded a peaceful walk as she was continually being briefed. One data pad after another kept her informed. It also meant she just had moments between them to glance over the information.

One such data pad was a video of a group of the members of the Royal Court discussing the conservative dialog and isolationist views within the Consortium. This was a daily topic that not all Duch’as endorsed. Allana did not have time to watch all of the video, as there was just too much information being handed to her.

Under this strain this is why Monarchs had to delegate duties to other and trust they will perform their duties within acceptable parameters of expectations. Even a Queen Mother can’t rule a kingdom alone.

In that spark of a moment that small measure of trust given; it was repaid with a whispered warning by [member="Relina Zhan"]. Within the hall way Allana had stopped walking. She listened to the Duch’a while looking over the data pad. Relina warned of an attempt to incite a rebellion and an ultimatum given to parliament by M.I 8?

Was the situation that grave for an ultimatum to be given to some of her members of court? Allana tried to not make a quick decision while looking over the data. Really there was a lot of data on just this one situation. Allana had to just stick to marked portions that were marked for her to look over.

There was mention of a new Heritage Council. Allana did take the time to listen to @Tha’ga Temi’s words spoken to those gathered. To those standing around her Allana did not share her opinion. Nor did she share that she had noticed this young woman in prior images standing with two other people. What was the connection between this young woman and [member="Tmoxin Temi"]? Who was the man that was standing next to Tmoxin Temi? If Allana recognized from prior briefings of notable galactic representatives…Allana made no mention of this nor did she give any sign she did. [member="Kyrel Ren"]

She just handed the data pad to one of the guards near her.
“Thank you Duch’a @Relina Zhan”, Allana gave the noble warrior a smile. If anything it was to show she was grateful for the information Relina brought forward. “In truth, I’m in danger everyday”, the young queen spoke the truth. As the symbol of the Hapes Consortium she had either people wishing her position or enemies of the consortium who wish she was dead.

“The question is, how will I chose to live my life”, the question hung for about a second before Allana picked up her personally comlink. “Project humility”, she spoke into the device and did not mention who she spoke to.

The project she spoke of was code. It was a code for a contingency plan she hoped would never come into play.
If Allana feared what could happen…her death… she did not show, as she started walking again towards the throne room.

~The Throne Room~

Allana waited upon the throne for her visitors Tmoxin Temi and Kyrel Ren. Alongside both walls royal guards stood in the picturesque room. They each stood five feet apart, maybe. Given the length of the room, it seemed the amount of guards was well beyond the need to deal with just two people. Traditions were put in palace long before Allana became queen. There could have been many different reasons why the Hapens would have this one.

Allana greeted the entrance of Tmoxin and Kyrel by smiling and standing up from her throne.

“Welcome to Hapes Prime”, her words carried down the breath of the room. Her words sung pleasantly from her lips. Her emotions resonated without malice or contempt.

Slowly she started to make her way down the steps from the throne. She stepped closer knowing full well whatever happens at this moment, it was being recorded by the palace security. If Allana was killed now in this room the people of the Consortium would find out by whom and their political affiliation.

Allana stopped in mid step as the lights went out. When they came back on Allana looked around the room. The guard’s professional as they were had not moved or shown any visible anxiety. So Allana continued knowing that whoever was behind the drama today had influence outside of the Consortium. The Duch’as had historically attempted to not let their political games to harm the civilians of the Consortium.

“Vicerene Tmoxin Temi”, Allana gracefully made her way down the steps, acting as if nothing major happened.

“Is it official Confederacy business or are you here upon a personal matter”, Allana asked then looked over to Tmoxin’s male companion.

“You have a male with you”, it was rhetorical. He was currently the only man in the room. “Please do introduce him”, Allana was still smiling pleasantly. If Allana already knew it was highly possible she was just testing Tmoxin if she would be honest about her companion. Then again if Allana already knew could the reason why she was so relaxed about it was because she seen some sort of possible positive relations with the First Order?

Objective: 1. Establish the Heritage Council's Foundation on Hapes
Allies: [member="Kyrel Ren"], Tha’ga Temi (NPC)
Enemies: ?
Others in Palace: [member="Zef Halo"] @Ra'a'mah [member="Mercutio"] [member="Codename: Cypher"] [member="Relina Zhan"] [member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Tadietti Tann"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] [member="Lord Nexus"]

The lighting in the room flickered like a holo-mystery, one where if you blinked, you would open your eyes to find someone in the room had been quietly murdered. This thought caused a thin smile to grace Tmoxin’s features. In all honesty, she hoped there would be no bloodshed today. Not at the Palace. It’s why she hadn’t commissioned an army for goodness sake. And while the throne would be a nice comfortable seat, there was no reason for the Hapan executive to give up all she’d worked for in the Southern Systems. Heavy-handed was not her style.

Despite a fragrant smell, the air in the room was thick and tense, Tmoxin worrying that Kyrel might try and upset the plan. So she addressed his presence by her side first.

“As you may know the Confederacy and the Galactic Empire are at war. It just so happens that my holdings on Kamino are sitting directly in Empire territory. In exchange for scientific research, the Master of Ren ensures my company is safe from sabotage.” It was a half-truth at best, the other being that she was aware of the danger posed to her by rekindling the Heritage Council and he was her bodyguard of sorts, and a powerful one at that in both physicality, Force and influence across the galaxy. Whether he liked the bodyguard nomenclature or not. "We had business today, so I brought him along."

Allana was so, so young, it almost hurt to look at her. She had her entire life before her, one of rule, of decisions, of pressure. Yes Queen Badeaux had advisers, but did they have her best interest in mind? Tmoxin glanced at Duch’a Zhan, the blonde woman poised like an asp ready to strike.

“I represent myself in this journey, however you will always have the support of the Confederacy as the CIS strives to let independence thrive. But I’ve come back to my home planet because I am concerned of the Free World Coalition’s influence, and I’d like to personally and financially show my support for Hapes. While I have no right to ask anything of our honored Queen, I do have a proposal for you to consider.”

With the pandemonium outside, the Hapan redhead knew her time would be short. It was time to reveal why she had sought an audience with the head of the monarchy

“I would like to reinstate the Heritage Council. I realize that in history it’s been associated with treachery, but the foundation of the Council is what I’m most interested in and thusly, ejecting the Free World Coalition and ensuring the Cluster remains completely independent. There are darksiders in the Palace now.” She’d felt them earlier but did not do so now. “I would venture to say the Sith have already infiltrated the ranks of the FWC government despite promises that they would not.”

There was more. Tmoxin finally drew out the flimsiplasts which had been tucked under the arm of her jacket the entire time. “I had recently suspected something in my family’s history, so we checked the DNA of the Temi clan and found there to be a direct bloodline to not just Tenel Ka but Ta'a Chume herself. Here, look for yourself.”

She held out the flimsiplasts which, upon first glance appeared to be no more than scientific records, medical in nature. Were they real? Fake? Poisoned even? Queen Badeaux only had to take them to find out. And the only way to know for sure if this claim was true was to drag poor Tha’ga into the Throne Room and draw her blood to verify on the spot. Tmoxin was certain the Castle of Per'Agthra had not the resources for that. Not when they were all deployed to the “insurrection” locations.

Meanwhile in the holding room where Tha’ga had given her speech, the Hapan noblewomen, most with burning ambitions of their own, listened carefully. These types of bids were nothing new in their culture. Over centuries, power was gained and lost through sabotage and assassination. Treacherous or not, there would always be a group of aristocrats who would concoct one scheme or another to either have their sons become consort to the Queen or to become closer to the Queen themselves somehow.

In that context, the idea of a Heritage Council to preserve both the culture and beauty of not only Hapans, but to keep the planet unsullied and untouched by war, a hint of what was to come happening right outside the expansive glass windows, did not seem to be such a bad idea.

A powerful member of the Hapan haute monde named Baroness Sarr nodded her assent and shouted, “I agree with the young Temi. All in favor, say Aye!” A resounding chorus of “Ayes” and “Yays” filled the room. Of course the nobles supported isolationism. Like Allana had thought herself, political games of the palace should not harm the civilians. And better to keep their political games protected if there was no outside influence from anyone, especially Sith masquerading as peacekeepers.

Adelram Thul

Azrik The Condottiero
Azrik let [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] lead the way, as he had never been to the palace himself, there was no point in suggesting detour or an alternate route. No opening presented themselves. No weaknesses to exploit. No clever tricks to reveal. Instead he played the part of some noble fop along for the ride, his force presence hidden.

The Duch'a came to a sudden stop as the lights went out. He could hear fighting in the distance, and then the Duch'a continued to lead the way again despite the fact she could barely see. "I know Hapans are blind in the dark." Azrik commented softly. "I can see, let me lead the way." In most cases he would have left her behind, but she was his ticket to the action. He was not keen on her setting the pace, at her current rate they'd miss all the action.

Taking the lead, he led her down the dark corridors until they came down to a fork in the corridor, a light down the other end. "Which way?" Azrik asked her.

Codename: Cypher

Hapan M.I. 8 Operative, Assassin, Slicer, etc...
@WD-334 [member="Codename: Cypher"] [member="Zyrias Pax"] [member="Kur"] [member="Faith Organa"] [member="Errreembuhr"] [member="Laira Darkhold"] [member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] @Ra'a'mah [member="Darth Cremaetus"] [member="Mercutio"] [member="Marcus Lok"] [member="Reginald Frederickson"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] [member="Tadietti Tann"] [member="Zef Halo"] [member="Darth Zurvan"]

Time: 1820 hours
Objective: Maintain control of the city's computer grid, whack moles, general spook things in defense of the Queen.

Allies: FWC, Hapes Consortium, Friendlies
Enemies: everyone else.

When Cypher witnessed the now-brewing treason, the time had come.

"Lieutenant, you are authorized to make the arrest. End this charade." She ordered over the comm. She'd order for backup to stand by in case the arrest resulted in an uprising; some nobles were known to carry concealed weapons, even if it was technically against protocol. She would now see who the Queen's true enemies were within the government and would weed them out. The warning shot was fired, figuratively speaking. It might be prudent, after this, to confine the members of parliament in the room with no communication methods outside, she thought. The traitors would be dangerous to release into the wild, sowing dissent among their homeworlds, which could lead to civil war.

"Regulus" would, wordlessly, march forward with his cadre following, the sound of their boots an ominous rhythm. Sidearms were drawn and activated with high-pitched electronic whines as they neared the door to the room where parliament had heard Tha'ga's speech. It wasn't long before they stood behind the troublemaker, their weapons trained on and set for stun.

"Ma'am. you are hereby ordered to cease and desist. On the charge of inciting sedition and treason against the Crown, you are hereby bound by law." "Regulus" said flatly, his countenance stone cold with military rigidity. He'd think nothing of shooting her or any one of the others if he was not cooperated with. "Ensign "Bellatrix", seize her."

In response, a set of binders was produced by a female agent in her free hand. She approached in preparation to lock the woman's wrists behind her back, holstering her weapon while the others covered her in standard military procedure.

Cypher, meanwhile, would log in her ongoing report that she had lawfully made an arrest, naming the charges, attaching the evidence, and the classified location of where the prisoner was to be sent for interrogation and holding pending formal trial. She was decidedly too dangerous to be sent offworld to Relephon VIII's supermax penal institution with that kind of charisma. True, Hapan politics was cutthroat and reputed to be tainted with intrigue, such was rarely done openly and brazenly like this. Laws were skirted cleverly with seemingly solid alibis in most cases. There was no such alibi this time.

Objective: Rob valuables from Fountain Palace
Allies: [member="Zyrias Pax"]
Enemies: [member="Codename: Cypher"]

No more playing theater, no more acting fools. Zyrias took the opportunity and Zef quickly followed. The wrist blaster she had concealed worked wonders on the maintenance door and immediately summoned shooting guards at their positions. Zef's particle beam revolver was in his hand momentarily and he fired an unstable bolt at the guards. He didn't bother much to look, the bolts hit something alright as they roared in an explosion due to the bolt's properties. Wasn't Zef's favorite weapon but it did a mess one needed when he was robbing a place and the odds were stacked against him.

A real explosion shook the building, something heavy had went off. The crowd outside were going absolutely nuts, he could hear their shouts and screams from inside. Like hell would these nobles remain in the open garden when the Queen was safely behind the walls of the beautiful palace.

Zef frantically looked around for any landmarks, anything to point him to where the damn things were.

"We've got to be quick or we're gonna be real dead soon, kid. I've lived a'ight but you probably got some years on you- There!" The smugglers' eyes caught something in a room down the hall that looked...valuable? He'd shoot himself if it were just fancy cutlery. "Ain't that something valuable? Feth, I am old, I can't fethin' see that well no more."

Nonetheless, Zef lead towards that direction eagerly and impatiently.

There was plenty of money to be made and hopefully Zyrias could be of help in here. The old smuggler didn't really prepare much. He almost never did, improvisation was his spirit animal.

Objective: Oversee the fulfillment of goals by [member="Tmoxin Temi"]
Nearby Tha'ga Temi (NPC) [member="Relina Zhan"] [member="Allana Badeaux"]
[member="Zef Halo"] [member="Khonsu Amon"] [member="Codename: Cypher"]

Kyrel stood and stared at the architecture the throne room was. He had taken a like to the clean and historic feel of the room, but overall impatient with all this talk. He tempered his anger and frustration by how much time was being wasted. He had sincerely hoped that no violence would come, but if matters were pushed, he would have no choice but to take action, all the more he continued to listen of how the Queen had kindly welcomed them and looked at Kyrel as if she was curious. Kyrel's expression hidden behind his mask just returned her gaze, as Tmoxin finally spoke of wanting to reinstate the Heritage Council. Not of violence but one of change for the people to return back to isolationism.

She had seemed to be making a convincing case, while Tha'ga would be speaking to the other nobles, hopefully, convince them of the rot that the Consortium endured under the thumb of the FWC. Perhaps no one needed to die today, even though a side of him was begging, screaming for conflict. He had to tell himself to wait patiently, and do not attack unless they were provoked.

As Tmoxin revealed her trump card of Tha'ga was related to not only Tenel Ka but to Ta'a Chume. It made him think back to Tenel Ka, a Jedi as well and had been the lover of a Skywalker by the name of Jacen Solo. Who would later become Darth Caedus. He had a daughter with Tenel which had made him wonder if there was Skywalker blood in Tha'gas veins. He would have to wait until another time to where he could ask such a question, but for now, had kept the musings to himself.

Suddenly a disturbance had struck him, reaching out with the Force he sensed Tha'ga was in danger. Something had gone wrong, could the forces of the Queen have attacked, could she have played them for fools all along. Either way Tha'gas life could have been ended and so this had given Kyrel action to move quickly.

He stood but had raised his hand slowly, concentrating on the Queen he attempted a Force Choke, visualizing his hand wrapped around her neck, he squeezed and started to apply pressure, slowly but not to the point of death. Just enough to make his point as he spoke, his metallic tone dripped with venomous words. "Liar! You said that no one would be harmed if we were granted an audience... Yet you dare go back on your word.. I want to know what to happened to the woman that accompanied us now! We do not wish to be adversaries, I will release you but that requires Trust Queen Mother." He said as he slowly loosened the grip just a little so she would know that he did not wish to kill her. "As a show of that trust that you wish to honor your word I want to know what's happening to our companion below, if she has been harmed, arrested or killed just under the grounds of speaking than I am afraid I will let you choke on the lies that have dared to come out of your lips." He had said in a commanding tone, having felt that he had made his point quite clear and released her. The killing was not needed yet if moves were made against him, and the request he made has not been fulfilled by the Queen then more violence would occur.

Allies: [member="Zef Halo"]

They didn’t even need to slice, which was good because as the lights flickered, Zyrias realized the power would only last so long. She could hear the firefight going on behind her, Zef shooting at the Hapan Guards. Under her the floor rumbled, a true explosion going off somewhere in the palace. She thought of her Kur’s Dozen colleagues and smiled. Zyri thrived on action and finally they were in the middle of some. Yes, she was scared but she was also focused. Very, very focused.

As the old man peered around in the dark, the teenage criminal drew out a small glowlight from her pocket. She shined it in his face momentarily. “You got a few years on you left. Don’t tell me you can’t see with this light.” Zyrias waved it around as though they were at a rave.

“Oh feth, look at that.”

She pointed her light on a sparkly object, a Hapan Puzzle Box. On the outside it was covered in rainbow gems, lucrative enough on their own, but the way it latched…

“Something really nice is inside of that.”

And sure enough as she opened it with her slender fingers, the puzzle box revealed a very expensive Corusca gem.

Zyrias giggled, a husky, barky noise. "We’re not even that far in and woooow.” She fumbled with the luggage zipper but managed to heft the heavy box into the carrier. "Let's try to steal, like a crown or something. Seriously I want to walk out of here with a tiara on my head."

Tha'ga Temi

Minister of External Affairs for Hapes
Objective: Establish the Heritage Council, Comply with detainment
Nearby: [member="Kyrel Ren"] [member="Relina Zhan"] [member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Zef Halo"] [member="Khonsu Amon"] [member="Codename: Cypher"]

Tha’ga carried no weapon, not even a small vial of mace or a pocket knife. Ta’a Chume Dan was a thoroughly safe city, which is why, in her mind, the bombing and slaughter on the holonews channel seemed very unusual. The up-and-coming politician opened her mouth to speak more rousing words for the Heritage Council cause but loud footsteps caught her off guard and before she could say anything, she noticed "Regulus" behind her and slowly turned her head around to see the Hapan guards as well.

“What? Treason? Sedition? Far from it!”

But not wanting to be shot or harmed, she dutifully held her hands so that they could be bound.

“Miss Temi had the floor and the right to speak,” said Baroness Sarr ardently, a spark of outrage on her aristocratic features. “The last time I checked it was not illegal to talk in the Palace. Furthermore everyone in this room knows of the Heritage Council as it existed in history. I’ve know the Temi family forever, and they would not stoop to such barbarism as an assassination or even a military coup.”

Those last two words were said with a pointed amount of scorn.

“You’ll need to speak to my sister, Tmoxin. She can explain everything,” pleaded Tha’ga. “Please. I’ve done nothing wrong. The Council only seeks to preserve the Heritage of Hapes and align with those foreign entities who support our complete independence. No harm will come to anyone in this Palace or the Queen in this endeavor." She also had to use the fresher, and what a terrible time to do so as they’d likely assume she would be a flight risk.

Melanctha knew the paths and when it came to turn she pointed Azrik in the direction to go until they got close enough to the palace where her vision began to become clearer. The walls of the palace reached for the skies as they approached above them the click of a weapon, Mel looked up even though she couldn't make out the face. She saw the blurr standing there the weapon aimed towards them.

"STOP by order of @relina zahn and the Queen."

Melanctha took a deep breath and stepped forward freeing her hand from Azrik, "It is Duch'a Dallamoor of the Queen's Council. Let me in."

He reached over and flipped a datapad on looking for an image of the Duch'a. Mel was growing impatient when he did not immediately let them in. "I have been summoned by the Queen if you fail to let me in I'll see you removed from your post and reassigned to the kitchen as a scullery maid" She did not smile or waver from where she stood.

The side door slowly began to open Mel shot him a dirty look. The lights within the grounds of the palace gave Mel her full vision back. How wonderful. Only a few ever really lived to know what it was like to live in darkness. She looked around and there were signs of war, signs that someone had forced their way towards the palace. She looked back to Azrik.

"We can go in through the side doors." All around there were guards ready to shoot anyone they did not recognize. Anyone. What was going on? She headed to the doors into the palace. Even here everyone was on high alert.

The doors to where Allana held court were closed. Mel stared at them as if willing them to open. Did she dare open the doors? She looked back to Azrik, "welcome to the Palace." He had wanted audience with Allana. She had said she would bring him this far. This might be as far as they both get unless she chose a different action.

[member="Tha'ga Temi"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] | [member="Codename: Cypher"] | [member="Darth Zurvan"] | [member="Tmoxin Temi"] | [member="Allana Badeaux"]

Objective: Two - Sow the Seeds of Discord.
Allies: The Golden Company, Kur’s Dozen, and Miss X.
Enemies: The Free Worlds Coalition, The Hapes Consortium, and her Allies.
Equipment: KD-30 Dissuader with Suppressor, Xenoboric Acid Slugs, Stealth Suit, and Multispectrum Disguise Suite.
Complement: Four Thyrsian Sun Guards.

mWukR9s.png

It wasn’t long after they had dived into the swirling tides, that the Thyrsian Cohort had reached their destination. With their disguises ditched and their muscular forms cloaked in shadows, they pulled themselves up and into the protruding drain. There, they shook themselves free of the water’s embrace and began moving through the internal aqueduct. The smell that assailed their nostrils was foul, as the erosion brought forth by time had eaten away at the duracrete foundations, but they were grateful that they hadn’t found themselves dropping into a sewage pipe. That would’ve doubtlessly caused everyone within the clandestine unit to gag, and wish that they had brought their battle armour. However, as that was not the case and the water beneath their feet was tepid, the group would soldier on with little complaint given voice. It wouldn’t do for these men to be caught because of some meaningless belly-aching, thus each and every Thyrsian within that storm-drain knew better.

They needed to be silent, especially now that they were in the city - and partially shrouded in darkness.

With nothing more than the muted footfalls of padded feet echoing across carefully placed duracrete, the Cohort progressed, unseen, through the aqueduct along one of the many maintenance corridors that would eventually lead them towards the surface. Once they had reached the ladder, that would allow them to spill onto what they supposed would be the streets above, the cloaked individuals began shaking themselves free of any droplets of water that still clung to their darkened garments. If they had gone into the streets without cleansing themselves, the lingering stench and the imperfections of their cloaking devices would’ve seen them caught - or worse - shot on sight. They would begrudgingly accept the former if it ever came down to it, but it was more than likely to be the latter, due to their gender and how the Hapan’s dealt with their kind.

Once their forms had been scoured of any debris and aqueous beads, Khonsu wordlessly ordered his men to follow him to the surface. Just before they had reached the cover that blocked their path, the Thyrsian withdrew a small length of cord from his belt and stuffed it through one of the three fresh-air exchanges above. As the length of fibrous rope snaked into the opening, the Tribune’s eyes vanished behind the curvature of a materializing holographic display that showcased the darkened surroundings above. He had known, that with the primary power systems disabled by unknown means, any security equipment that was tied into the grid wouldn’t operate - as the backups would be focused on directing it’s precious energy towards critical operations. Like keeping the skyhooks tethered to the surface, or the orbiting platforms in the air, as if they fell towards the surface? Well, these women would have more to worry about than martial law and a minor explosion.

Seeing that no patrols were passing overhead or within visual range, as well as checking the nearby rooftops for any sign of movement, Khonsu retracted the snaking wire and deadlifted the metallic cover from its housing. Although it wasn’t as quiet as he had liked, the Sun Guard rolled it across the surface of the street and ushered his men to follow him up soon after the deed was done. As the last of his Cohort had passed through the manhole, its cover was replaced without hesitation and left to its own devices. They were in, and with their cloaking fields activated, the group was free to move about the city and carry on with their objective, or at least one of the many objectives they had been saddled with. With the primary power grid disabled, there were a few options they could follow through with to see that their contractor's wishes were granted. They could head towards the Palace and sever the primary grid, along with any redundant generators that might lurk within the installation. There was little doubt in their minds that such an act would cause quite the panic amongst the nobles and their doting servants.

Perhaps, that might be worth the effort to see them running about like swarming crowds of fowl with severed heads.

As the Palace loomed in the distance, Khonsu silently ordered his men into the shadows. They would utilize the power outage to their advantage and exploit the genetic disorder present in any born within the fold of the Transitory Mists. While they would doubtlessly have to take several detours to avoid patrols and take cover within narrow passages to avoid the overhanging search teams - it was unlikely that they would encounter any opposition en-route towards the base of the Fountain Palace. However, with the amount of boots on the ground, chances are that they would be discovered eventually. All that mattered now, was the how.

| [member="Allana Badeaux"] | [member="Relina Zhan"] | [member=Errreembuhr] | [member="Codename: Cypher"] |​

Allana Badeaux

Objective: 1 (Protect the People of Hapes? Quell the Chaos)
Assets: The Hapes Consortium

Project humility… /// The Throne Room

It might just be a humbling experience to know you might be walking to your death. To what might be the last moments of your life? That was what project humility was. What was happening in the throne room was not just being recorded. It was a live feed to high ranking officers in the Royal Consortium Fleet and the Duchas that was not currently on Hapes Prime.

There, high above Hapes Prime upon on one of the many Capital Ships. The crew and their captain were silent. All of the Hapen naval personnel who watched, on this vessel…was the very first time they had seen the throne room. To witness their Queen Mother grant audience to guest from governments from outside the Consortium? It seemed unusual. However the crew seemed excited as they watched on.

They listened to [member="Tmoxin Temi"] speak. Who was to say what was on their minds as they listened? Ask ten people on their opinion on one subject, and their opinions could be all different. Currently there was no debating. There was no exchange of how they felt. They just watched on as Tmoxin spoke.

About how the Confederacy was at war with the Galactic Empire. How she wished to protect her holdings on Kamino. That the Master of Ren was there was safe from sabotage. They noticed [member="Kyrel Ren"] a knight of Ren from the First Order. How could they not?

Tmoxin continued on mentioning how she wished to reinstate the Heritage Council. Continuing on about with her opinion on ejecting the Free Worlds Coalition’s influence, also she wished to show support for Hapes.

Tmoxin even suggested there may even be Sith on the planet already.

Despite all of this it seemed like their Queen Mother was cordial and welcoming. Maybe even in agreement with what Tmoxin was saying. The Queen Mother was maybe twenty feet away and walking closer. She even seemed relaxed as she came over to take the documents Tmoxin offered.

Gasps of shock erupted around the bridge from the naval officers who watched. Many of them rose to their feet as they watched on, horrified.

It seemed sudden and illogical from the scene they had been watching before. The only male erupted in violence. Spouting words of anger and using the Force. There Queen Mother’s feet left the ground as she rose in the air. Her hands, they reached up trying the grasp at the invisible energy that was wrapped around her neck.

It all happened so fast the guards had just begun to raise their weapons. However the queen was already choked, threatened and released… before their guns was even level to open fore or demand the Knight of Ren to surrender.

She dropped to the ground. Not moving, just laying there. Four guards that was close to the Queen Mother an over to her. They watched what might be over forty guards pointed their blasters at Kyrel. Was their blaster set on stun? It might have been a thought by those who was watching.

“Keep your Male in check Vicerene Temi “, one of the ranking guards told Tmoxin, “Or we will fire.” Tmoxin had to know that even if they by some chance fought their way out of the palace. They would have to fight their way to a ship. If they were that lucky they would have to try to fly the breath of the Transitory Mists. Thanks to hyper space shadows no one could just jump through the Transitory Mists. It was a process that could take days. Days through an area control by the Hapen Royal Navy.

Then the transmission ended. It left those watching wondering if their Queen Mother was alive or dead. They had just witnessed a male outsider attacked their Queen Mother…after she pleasantly invited them into her home. There was not a single face that was not visibly angry. On board this vessel was not the only place within The Transitory Mists this was watched. Nobles, Hapen Military, and law enforcement from many of the planets within the Mists. If Allana’s objective was to make sure her people would defend the Consortium, she had succeeded.
Allana’s Condition
Still upon the ground she did not move even after some guards had moved after her. Her life force was slowly waning, was she going to die? The choke should have not caused this. But how or why? The very answer was the Force. It often surprised even the most experienced Masters.

There was an awaking? The dramatic touch of the Force upon an unexpecting soul? Upon this very soil millions of people died dramatically during a tragedy that happened four years ago?

Echoes of the past was… tearing away at the unconscious Queen Mother? This darkness dredged up was tormenting the unconscious mind of the Queen Mother. Was she Force Sensitive before this or was sensitivity sparked by this unique moment? Could this have a connection to the very blood lines tied to the Royal Blood lines Kyrel pondered? It raised many questions who knew the Force.

To the guards that tried to wake their Queen Mother, they had no idea why she would not wake…nor why she was dying…

The Royal Court /// @Tha’ga Temi​

The Noble women and administrative staff who were gathered had very good reason to be upset. Their job was to advise the Queen Mother. From their very actions they had just planned to advise the queen.

“I’m sorry”, one of the Royal guard answered to Tha’ga and to the growing cries of those being arrested. “I’m just doing what I was ordered”, honestly she was starting to question the order. She was trying to remember if there was any time when they got orders for someone that was not in the official chain of command. Cypher was someone not from a different branch of the government.

“Belay that order”, a woman said from down the corridor. The woman was Captain Merci Dornelles. The Captain of the guard and was formally Allana’s personal guard when she was just the Grand Duchess. This was somebody everyone present knew had authority and often carried out orders from the Queen Mother.

“The Ta'a Chume will determine who has committed treason or not”, Merci knew the Queen Mother did not give the order for the court to be arrested. She also knew the Queen Mother well enough she would wish to make that determination herself before the court was actually arrested.

Merci smiled to Tha’ga, “Shall we go see the Ta’a Chume?”

Before Tha’ga could even answer the Baroness Sarr did. Absolutely, shall we”, the Baroness said with a grin. Little did those present know their Queen Mother had just been attacked?

((O.O.C: ))Hopefully I done this post some justice despite my lack of sleep and heavy work load. If anyone wishes clarification on wording in my post or meaning... please feel free to PM me. :)

Allies: [member="Zyrias Pax"]
Others in vicinity: [member="Allana Badeaux"] | [member="Relina Zhan"] | [member="Tmoxin Temi"] | [member="Tha'ga Temi"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] | @OthersInThroneRoom

"I see damn fine, kid." He lied. Truly, he'd never needed glasses or lenses but...well, aging had its drawbacks. "Get this thing off my face." Zef waved away the annoying glowlight before the return of power saved him from the irritating light Zyrias shoved in his face.

"Holy kark, kiddo." Zef's eyes widened at the sight of the puzzle box's outer layer - rainbow gems. When the slicer opened it up, Zef blinked at the sight but quickly refocused on the task and suddenly the distrust for Zyrias increased dramatically. This was a lot of cash and the smuggler had to expect anything from anyone.

While Zyrias dealt with the puzzle box, Zef found something he couldn't really describe. A really thin carpet, a blanket, a curtain? Heck, he didn't know. What he knew was that he could make turn it into a bag, so looting everything that looked shiny and rich, the scoundrel turned the cloth into a bag with all sort of expensive valuables. Before Zef could snatch some more, shouts came from the direction they came from. Looking around he saw no exit at all.

They were stuck.

"Hold this." He gave Zyrias a tiara he found under a glass frame. Fethin' junkies and their weird desires. The scoundrel took out a power cell and gas canister full of particle beam's unstable energy and tossed it at the wall. Zef took a few steps back cursing underneath his breath. This was the magazine before his last one, he'd have to save his bolts from now on. "Let's get outta this place, kid."

Zef's pistol fired the explosive particle beam bolt at the power cell and gas canister resulting into a heavy explosion rocking the room and tearing a large hole in the wall. A smoke and dust screen followed from the explosion disallowing the smuggler from seeing what there was but he would be damned if he'd stay like a trapped mynock in that room.

"Let's go." He charged forward, hopefully followed by

The two would step out from the dust screen into...

...the fethin' throne room.

With a gun in hand that found it hard to find what to target first due to the freaking convention that was going and with the makeshift bag full of valuables in his other arm, both Zef and Zyrias were a comical sight and looked as surprised as the people in the Throne room.

Out of the frying pan into the fire.

Feth my luck.

Allies: [member="Allana Badeaux"]
Enemies: [member="Kyrel Ren"]
Others in Palace: [member="Zef Halo"] @Ra'a'mah [member="Mercutio"] [member="Codename: Cypher"] [member="Relina Zhan"] [member="Tadietti Tann"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] [member="Lord Nexus"]

Tmoxin knew that Kyrel was a madman, but choking the Queen as Tmoxin prepared to was just about to put the flourishing touch on what would be the Heritage Council? What in the Seven Moons was he thinking?!?

Yet inside the Hapan executive knew this was her fault. She’d brought a man to do a woman’s job.

Still there had to be a reason that the Master of Ren had enacted violence. And then she realized Tha’ga was in trouble, the events moving almost too fast to follow along with. Tmoxin could have easily finished the job right then and there, closing her eyes and delivering the life-draining attack that would rob the Queen of her life - that is if she were still alive, and that fact was quite unconfirmed right now. But she did not. If the Hapan executive wanted to remain on Hapes with her head not severed from her body, she’d need to use the utmost tact and care in her next actions.

And Kyrel had given her a perfect opportunity.

As a former Chume'doro, one most trusted by the Queen at that time, Tmoxin channeled her younger self and drew out her lightsaber where it had been tucked in an inner pocket of her suit jacket.

Snap. Hiss. Whirrrrrr. The crimson lightsaber glowed ominously in the murk as the lights continued to flicker.

“I’ll do more than keep him in check. In defense of the strong and virtuous Queen Mother, I shield her honor and the honor of the Hapes Consortium itself.”

Instead of turning towards the prone and ailing monarch, she faced Kyrel directly, a feral grin proceeding her next words, the tone of her voice unmistakably hostile. “You’ve manipulated me long enough, Ren.”

Tha’ga’s heartbeat so rapid like a humming peeper, that she thought she may pass out, and then she pictured her lifeless body being dragged to a prison cell, and the sheer indignity of that display kept her on her feet. The younger Hapan had never even gotten a traffic ticket, and now she may never see the light of Hapes again.

I’d go stark-raving mad in a dark enclosure, she thought. Just the thought of solitary confinement disturbed her.

“I know it’s not your fault…” she began to say, but suddenly a savior in the form of Captain Merci Dornelles authorized her release. Baroness Sarr answered before the younger Temi could.

“You don’t know how grateful I am.” Tha’ga rubbed her wrists inspecting them for marks where the cuffs had been. Now escorted by Captain Dornelles, Tha’ga with Baroness Sarr trailing along headed to the throne room where quiet pandemonium was about to erupt - all on camera for all of Hapes to see.

Objective: Fight to survive, secure the Future of Hapes.
Enemies: [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Relina Zhan"] [member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Codename: Cypher"]
Others in Vicinity [member="Khonsu Amon"] [member="Zef Halo"] @Ra'a'mah [member="Tadietti Tann"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] [member="Lord Nexus"]

ffbBTO1.png

Kyrel for the briefest moment had released his anger, grasping the Queen's throat, making sure to not harm her, at least not to the point of killing her, he had made his demands known, even feeding the fear of those that were in the room, but after he had released her she had immediately collapsed. His eyes raising at the result that was unexpected. He had cursed himself mentally, his plans for Hapes could be in jeopardy because he had given into anger. Mind that it was with good reason that he had done so. The Dark Side can even be hard to control in anger, reaching out with the Force he had sensed that the woman was strong in the Force. Untrained, unaware. But powerful that made him question if he was correct between the connection between Skywalker and the Royal Bloodline.

Wasted potential, if she is alive she may prove useful to him, if she is dead she may prove a use. The room was filled with fear and shock as guards rushed over immediately, many guards raised their blaster's despite the fear they had felt at his power. He reacted immediately activating Vader's Bane. The saber spoke to it's Master through the fiery blade with the intent to kill, to destroy all life in its path. But it knew better as Kyrel's blade, Kyrel had a firm hold of the blade dominating it with his will as he spoke, his anger more apparent within the metallic tone. "Stand down! I do not wish any of you harm." He said lowering his blade, the internal systems of his mask calculating the odds of how many he could cut down. But would only save such extremes as a last resort.

Power had started flickering immediately, to which at points left only the blood shine blade be Kyrel's only light. The Mercenaries must have completed an objective by taking out the power in the Palace. If Tha'ga could escape then he may have an opportunity to turn the setback that he had suffered into a success. What came next within the flickering of light's was the activation of another blade, to which he had quickly turned seeing Tmoxin with her own lightsaber activated. The blade had danced gracefully in her hand that he could almost read the form as Makashi. The woman thought that she could engage Kyrel in combat, it didn't surprise him that she would make this move, in the end, if she had played her hand the only way out was self-preservation like the snake that she was. He raised his blade up in a defensive posture. He had known she would cast him aside when her plans were complete or on the verge of destruction.

Kyrel spoke his voice displayed a coldness through the voice processor, as well as anger and irritation by the sudden betrayal. "I warn you Tmoxin Temi, attack and I cannot promise you may not walk away with your life. I do not wish to harm you." He had meant the last words with sincerity. He did not wish to kill Tmoxin now. Too soon things were not ready, not put into place. His plans didn't come to fruition. He raised his blade in a defensive stance, switching to his personal style to which incorporated elements of Djem So, Niman, Ataru, and Soresu. Ready for whatever could come next.

Adelram Thul

Azrik The Condottiero
Objective: ???
Allies: Melanctha Dallamoor
Enemies: None yet.

Azrik looked at [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] and feigned uncertainty. The Duch'a was able to get them in by throwing her title around. Azrik took the time read everyone's faces, he could see the panic, fear, and rising anxiety. He would have taken time to admire the architecture, and discuss the various stories behind each painting or tapestry. But it appeared the explosion incident had rapidly evolved into a crisis. "Its clear the situation here is deteriorating My Lady." He said to the Duch'a Dallamoor. "I appreciate you effort in getting me in. But I'n not sure the Queen is in control of the situation. And I'm sure no one knows whats going."

Yet an opportunity presented itself. Now standing outside the throne room with Duch'a Dallamoor, out of the corner of his eye he noticed a woman being escorted by someone soldiers. "What do we have here?" He asked the Duch'a, then nodded in the direction of [member="Tha'ga Temi"] being led by some guards and a officer. "If I may advise you for a moment. Getting this prisoner's statement first hand yourself before we enter the throne could give you considerable edge in addressing the court. If we find out before hand what she did, or at least who she is and being charged of, we can get some kind of bearing on events around here."

[member="Darth Zurvan"]

It was clear that there was information she was missing. Information that was power. The voice of Azrik caught her attention her gaze turned from the door to the guards escorting [member="Tha'ga Temi"] . Mel did not recognize the woman at all which told her there were more foreigners on Hapes. Really.

If he may advise her, what did her own council not mean anything anymore? That a man, and a foreigner would consider to advise her. But. She had to admit he had a point. She tried to hold her composure by holding her breath. This would keep her from speaking till she removed the sarcasm from it. Another breath. Ok.

She nodded, "It would be an advantage that should not be passed up."

Now to stop the guards, "Guards stop." They looked over at her for a moment ignoring her request until they realized that it was Duch'a Dallamoor, "MiLady"

"Where are you going with this woman?" They looked at one another, "She is in custody milady"

Mel looked at Tha'ga, "I am Duch'a Dallamoor of the Queens Council. I wish to question this woman before you stow her away from the Queen's sight." Mel pointed to a room off the foyer, "There...." She did not wait to see if they obeyed they had no choice. They could spit sputter and hesitate but to risk disobedience from the Duch'a could lead to pain, lots of pain.

"Yes Milady"

Mel looked back at Azrik, "You will accompany me." She didn't say help.

Allies: [member="Zef Halo"]
Others in vicinity: [member="Allana Badeaux"] | [member="Relina Zhan"] | [member="Kyrel Ren"] | @OthersInThroneRoom

With not much room to hold things, the smuggler and slicer had to improvise. Once Zyrias pried her eyes away from the dazzling puzzle box, she also began counting how many inner pockets her fuzzy orange jacket had. Yeah, I can stuff a good amount in here, she thought satisfied.

“Not again.” The slicer rolled her eyes at the footfalls heading closer as though they were in someone’s living room for a tea party and not in a heavily protected bastion of government.

But all paranoia was momentarily washed away as she peered at the tiara. She plopped it on her head, tucking it into the wig which helped hold the sparkling mini-crown in place. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Zef about cause a big bang and she instinctively ducked, shielding her face. Before they left that room, Zyrias tucked a small painting into her luggage bag, one that looked like a portrait of old fogeys from long ago.

As soon as the teenager could see again, she realized they were now in a large room of some kind with a bunch of guards, two black-clad individuals that looked like they were ready to tear each other’s throats out and someone in super fancy clothing lying on the marbled floor.

In circumstances like this Zyrias would normally grab a broom and start sweeping like she was some janitor that wandered into the wrong location, but given her garb and cover she only said, “Ooops sorry, we made a wrong turn.” Never mind that there were clear noises behind them that indicated they were being chased.

“Now what?” she hissed. There had to be passages off of the Throne Room but which one to take?

"Also we splitting what we find, 50/50?"

Allana Badeaux

Objective: Resist the Darkside and maybe not die?
Location: The Fountain Palace (Throne Room), Locked in a Force induced dream like state.
Assists: The Hapes Consortium
Interacting with: [member="Tmoxin Temi"] , [member="Kyrel Ren"] , [member="Zef Halo"] , [member="Zyrias Pax"] , [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] , [member="Darth Zurvan"] , @Tha’ga Temi , [member="Khonsu Amon"] , [member="Relina Zhan"] , [member="Codename: Cypher"] & anyone I missed who is still interested in continuing

~Just Outside the throne room at one of the doors [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] , [member="Darth Zurvan"] [member="Tha'ga Temi"]~​

“Duch’a Dallamoor”, the Captain of the Queen’s guard Merci Dornelles spoke with a soft cordial manor. Just had come down the hallway with the rest of the royal court, when Mel was addressing @Tha’ga Temi. The Captain was doing all she could to keep the Queen’s relations with the royal court, in favor is what word you might use. That was including having to talk to the Duchas that were current following her and pestering her with questions of their own.

“I know the Ta’a Chume will be most pleased you made it”, by now the hallway was starting to become very full.

“Duch’a Dallamoor you would not believe what had just happened”, the Baroness Sarr spoke up for the gathering nobles. She sounded offended and scandalized. “We the court was discussing current state politics and had come to a conclusion. Out of nowhere someone claiming authority commanded the royal guard to arrest us for treason”, the Baroness had no idea who the woman was who gave the command to the guard. She had no clue how the woman fitted into the command structure. She was just not savvy to the knowledge of the Consortium spy network or how it fit into the chain of command.

For that matter if they had the authority to command the royal guard.

Merci just let the Baroness have the floor to speak to Duch’a Dallmoor. As far as Merci was concerned she had not arrested anyone yet for treason. She was not going to let the royal guard on whim arrest the Royal Court on a whim for treason.

~ [member="Zef Halo"] and [member="Zyrias Pax"]~​

When the pair came into the throne room via a side door? Well from appearances the young woman looked to be a young noble….maybe with her father? The guard around then just adjusted their position relative to what was happening in the throne room to give the young noble and her father protection as they left the throne with haste.

~Outside the Fountain Palace , [member="Khonsu Amon"] ~​

When this mysterious warrior would reach closer what would he find? From appearances the main entrance was heavily guarded. The amount of troops could make it to large of a risk via stealth entrance. There were too many bodies moving back and forth. There was a heavy risk of bumping into someone.

However the palace did have many windows. Not to mention most all civilized constructed builds have some sort of substructure. Maybe one of those entrances would be less risky?

~ The throne room , [member="Tmoxin Temi"] , [member="Kyrel Ren"] ~​

While Tmoxin and Kyrel confronted each other, many guards stood back…trying to not assume anything. How was they supposed to know if this was just a ruse by their fellow Hapen conspiring further with the Master of Ren? That was a possibility. Many stood between the dueling pair and their queen. Some did stay encircled around the dueling couple.

Just a few was checking on their queen. Their frantic conversation could be heard throughout the throne room. They could not even check for a pulse? There was some sort of energy barrier surrounding the queen? One thing was for curtain by the conversation. One of the guards said, “But the Ta’a Chume does not wear an energy shield for protection. This came from a woman who guarded Allana daily.

Those who could sense through the Force would be able to sense something odd. The barrier was an extension of the Force, the Force reaching out to Allana. But for what reason did it reach out? The entail contact was the Force itself. Was it seeking to correct a balance?

The contact reflected The Queen Mother’s emotional state. She was torn between conflicts. Between her unconditional love and her capacity to hate those who wish to harm her people. Because of this it was tearing at her soul. Ether she was going to fall into darkness. Find the light. Or if she continued to stay torn between the two, in this stage, it was going to kill her.

Tha'ga Temi

Minister of External Affairs for Hapes
Objective: 1. Establish the Heritage Council's Foundation on Hapes
Allies: [member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] [member="Darth Zurvan"] [member="Kyrel Ren"]
Enemies: Anyone who wants to destroy the Consortium
Nearby: [member="Zef Halo"]

Truth be told, though Tha’ga was a minor fixture at Court and she’d never been this close to the Throne Room during her tenure as an administrator. The Temi sibling was a native of Hapes and had lived on the planet her entire life, but she played an extremely bit part in what was the grand theater of the monarchy and the Consortium. Either way, she acknowledged the Duch’a with a graceful nod.

Glancing often at Baroness when the striking brunette Duch’a approached, she listened to what the fellow Hapan had to say. With pandemonium outside of the Palace, somewhat dying down because of increased law enforcement patrols, curfews and no new attacks, events would unravel minute by minute and Tha’ga assumed she had the same distressed expression upon the Duch’a’s pretty face.

“Duch’a, it’s an honor to meet you. I also serve the palace but as an assistant to Baroness Sarr. Please, both of you,” she said, eyes following the man who trailed alongside the Hapan woman. “If you would allow me to explain. I only wish to assist my sister Tmoxin Temi in establishing the Heritage Council to protect the Independence of the Consortium. There’s plenty of support for it among the aristocracy, including multiple votes just now. In fact, Tmoxin is in the Throne Room now calling for an emergency measure by the Queen to solidify the Council and drive out the influence of Sith and Imperials.”

She followed Melanctha and her escort to the foyer adjacent to the Throne Room. Baroness Sarr squeezed Tha’ga’s shoulder and said, “You’ve got this, Tha'ga.” The Guards still lingered if only to enforce the heightened security in the palace. The redhead Hapan was now alone with the Duch’a and the Sith, though she did not know his true alignment and merely assumed he was a consort or assistant of some sort

In the Throne Room itself, Tmoxin listened to Kyrel speak and then turned again to Queen Badeaux. “Stand down,” she said to the Royal Guards in her most commanding voice, the one she’d used when she’d given strike orders on Sith battlefields as an Army Captain. Her head turned to the rustling guards. Energy shield? Tmoxin could feel it rippling through by way of the Force and this result of the attack was very curious. Tampening down on all of her anger, though it took most of her will to do so, she deignited her saber and said, “If you mean me no harm you will indulge me in a conversation away from Queen Badeaux and her dire condition.”

With that request, she walked to a nearby alcove just off of the Throne Room to dispel the heightening tension between her and the Master of Ren, barely noticing the old smuggler and his fake Hapan daughter.

Adelram Thul

Azrik The Condottiero
Objective: ???
Allies: [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]
Enemies: None yet.

Azrik followed the Duch'a, going into the room as instructed. He glanced at the Baroness Sarr and then [member="Tha'ga Temi"] as they both spoke, each addressing Lady Dallamoor. Standing beside the Duch'a he noted that while Tha'ga seemed to serve the Baroness Sarr, but noted that Tha'ga seemed to be the more important person of the two. "It seems they are charged with treason. Punishable by death if I'm not mistaken." Azrik said quietly to the Duch'a. As he spoke he used the dark side of the force to subtly try and influence Melanctha. "So Tmoxin Temi is behind this. A bold power play to seize power from the Queen..." His words were soft, and his influence through the force was indirect on the Duch'a, not invasive enough to know she was being manipulated, if she could resist it. "The Heritage Council could replace you and reduce the Queen to a mere figurehead. Unless you remain in control. If something were to happen to the Queen as well, and Tmoxin could possibly take full control of the Throne. Why I'd call that a successful power grab." He whispered to Lady Dallamoor, then stepped forward to greet the two noble ladies of Hapes.

"My Ladies, I am Azrik Prometheon. Head of the CIS Department of Agriculture and Logistics." Azrik stated. "A lesser department I assure you. However I am here to assist any way possible. My business partner is her Highness the Duch'a of Cherubah, Lady Melanctha Dallamoor. I offer advice when directed, and I hope we can find a peaceful resolution to things." Azrik downplayed his position and hopefully recited Lady Dallamoor's title correctly. "I apologize however, Lady Tha'ga and I am to assume you are a direct blood relative to the Vicereine Tmoxin Temi?" His gaze was fixed on the girl. She was force sensitive, he could feel it, even now he noted something special about her. He took a step towards the baroness's assistant, his gaze studying her every move.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom