Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the Heritage Council | Kur's Dozen Rebellion of Free World's Coalition Held Hapes Hex

Objective: 4
Allies: FWC, [member="Mercutio"]
Enemies: Whoever isn't on FWC side

"The queen mother is on our side. What we need to figure out is who is out to get her out of the picture. Perhaps we should go to guard her instead of trying to figure out who is after her?"

This subtle movement had come as a surprise to Ra and without a solid line of information to go off of, she felt a bit lost. She did listen to her apprentice and what he suggested. Shaking her head though, it wouldn't look well to attempt what he suggested. He seemed to know that though and said as much.

"Cloak and dagger is what you are though. Assassin in training if you will."

That was said​ in a low tone, loud enough that only Merc would hear it.

"Life is all about learning. C'mon, let's see what we can learn."

Hoping some sort of enlightenment would happen, she let out a sigh and hoped.

[member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"]
Objective-investigate bombing, check up on queen
Allies-FWC
enemies-terrorist and assasins(?)

She swung her head around, she container falling and spilling her grains! She growled a bit and started towards the container as she looked to the dock worker then the man that caused the incident...soemhing about him seemed familiar...least in the force...she squinted her eyes as she frowned and then spoke

I will remember your face and I'll be back after my business is completed... I believe you might need to find another job sir

With that she turned, she stopped and put a hand to her ear as she cursed, she quickly got onto her comms to her ship and spoke

I need a speeder now, there's been...a incident at the palace

No sooner had she said that a speeder pulled up, a older man in the seat as he opened the side door

your ride my queen, let's get to palace quickly shall We?

He said as star smirked and jumped inside, within a minute they were off and zooming towards the palace while stardust looked everything over on her data pad from the news network. She cursed and looked up

Williams what do you think of this?

The older gentleman chuckled

Well my lady, with those reports of unrest it could be rebels....however why would one wish to do it nearby? Why not directly in the palace?

Stardust put her datapad down, she smirked at the older man and nodded as she put the pad up

to the palace then with haste!

Objective: 1. Establish the Heritage Council's Foundation on Hapes
Allies: [member="Kyrel Ren"], Tha’ga Temi (NPC)
Enemies: ?
Others in Palace Vicinity: [member="Zef Halo"] @Ra'a'mah [member="Mercutio"] [member="Codename: Cypher"] [member="Relina Zhan"] [member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Tadietti Tann"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

With Tha’ga in tow, the younger Hapan more deferential to her sister, Tmoxin approached the Palace Gates just as a bomb had gone off in the vicinity. She pressed her hand to her chest as though startled by the loud noise, yet only glanced at Kyrel. The mercenaries had begun to set off their fireworks.

“Look at this, Sis,” said Tha’ga pulling up her datapad. Breaking news flashed across the screen, the capital letters and overly bright graphics drawing the eye to the urgency of the matter. “This is horrible, just horrible.” The Hapan executive watched as citizens were shot point blank and a hospital appeared under attack. They worked fast these mercenaries. But only one small detail gave her pause.

Mr. Z.

The mercenaries were under strict orders to not reveal their identities. That certainly was not part of the plan. Never mind the fact that Mr. Z was a man, which only made it more suspicious. But no matter, she’d deal with that later. Right now, she needed an audience with the Queen or at least to begin to influence a few power players from the Court.

The same guard who had just let two members of Kur’s Dozen inside, said sternly to the Dark Jedi: “The Palace is in lock down. I suggest you turn around now and go back to your homes. There will likely be a curfew beginning very soon.”

“She's right Tmoxin.” Tha’ga glanced again at Kyrel, trying to hide her fascinated gaze, yet it still lingered.

“Nonsense, I am a high ranking member of the Confederacy, a Vicerene of the Planet Lok and an ally of Hapes, my homeworld. I need to see the Queen immediately.”

The guard began to protest, until Tmoxin grabbed her mind with a swift Force attack and implanted a suggestion she could not refuse.

“Right away, Vicerene Temi. As an ally of the Free World’s Coalition you are more than welcome to see if the Queen is taking visitors.”

“Thank you.”

“Even though I’m the one that works with politicians each day here on Hapes it never ceases to amaze me how much influence you have, sister. Despite our parents thinking you are-”

“Enough. Let’s go.” As she took a look at her own datapad momentarily, she realized her holonet access was restricted and likely this also meant most of the other communications systems in the capital were down. She looked at it as a good thing, since she did not need her rogue mercenary Mr. Z actually broadcasting the bloodshed and controlling the narrative somehow. There was still a puzzling quality to that event that plagued her.

The heightened security was visible right away, including the Chume'doro. Tmoxin knew that role well, having been one herself out of school. Luckily Tha’ga, in her minor political role here on Hapes, some legislative aide or consultant to a more powerful noblewoman, had a low-level security badge. That would only get them so far. Mind tricks would take them the rest of the way, and so far, they were fairly successful using both and ending up in a holding area where diplomats, aristocrats and government officials were awaiting evacuation. After brief introductions and small talk, the nervous audience looked to Tmoxin, a woman more infamous for both her association with the Sith and her well publicized treachery against them.

“I came as fast as I could once this atrocious series of events began to occur. You know none of this would be happening now if it were not the influence of the Sith within the Free World Coalition. The Organas have been accused of, not only corruption, but actual crimes against Alderaan. Their military is weak and defenseless based on the present Sith skirmishes on Kuat and Balmorra. The Mandalorians to the north of us… needless to say they enjoy war for the sheer fun of it.” While a small debate ensued, Tmoxin whispered to Tha’ga to begin sowing the seeds of a new Heritage Council. Meanwhile, she asked a Royal Guard who’d been assigned to make sure these high-level Hapans were safe if she could seek council with the Queen. “As a representative of the Confederacy of Independent systems I would like to personally pledge my help to her in these troubled times.”

Kyrel Ren's presence raised no alarm bells, but she telepathically called to him now: Mind trick the guard to take us to the Queen. The darkside was strong in the Palace, and it was not just the malevolent aura of the Master of Ren.

There were Sith inside the Palace. How serendipitous.

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
@WD-334 [member="Codename: Cypher"] [member="Zyrias Pax"] [member="Kur"] [member="Faith Organa"] [member="Errreembuhr"] [member="Laira Darkhold"] [member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] @Ra'a'mah [member="Darth Cremaetus"] [member="Mercutio"] [member="Marcus Lok"] [member="Reginald Frederickson"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] [member="Tadietti Tann"] [member="Zef Halo"] [member="Darth Zurvan"]

Time: 1807 hours
Objective: Defend the Queen, position the Military in preparation for war, but try to control space in the meantime

Allies: Hapes Consortium, FWC, and Allies
Enemies: Everyone else.

Celestial (Briskey)

Relina, with the Queen Mother, had received a transmission, but could tell that it had been intercepted by the spooks controlling the comm lines first and relayed to her. They contained credentials for an FWC ally and a request to land.... a military landing. It would seem the first decision to make with powers the Queen mother had given her by a mere order had at last come to her, although not from a source she expected.

​"Your Majesty, we have a friendly transport requesting clearance to land military assets. They are with the coalition. the Credentials check out. I'm granting clearance." She advised.

She'd type out her response in the affirmative, knowing M.I. 8 would have to rely it. While she was at it, she added a provision, addressed to the monitoring agents, to allow the operatives in charge to add their own caveats in the released transmission as necessary. M.I. 8 would already have the friendly asset's number anyway and were likely prepared already to co-ordinate them as well.

Codename: Cypher

Hapan M.I. 8 Operative, Assassin, Slicer, etc...
@WD-334 [member="Codename: Cypher"] [member="Zyrias Pax"] [member="Kur"] [member="Faith Organa"] [member="Errreembuhr"] [member="Laira Darkhold"] [member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] @Ra'a'mah [member="Darth Cremaetus"] [member="Mercutio"] [member="Marcus Lok"] [member="Reginald Frederickson"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] [member="Tadietti Tann"] [member="Zef Halo"] [member="Darth Zurvan"] [member="Khonsu Amon"]

Time: 1811 hours
Objective: Defend the Queen, Be a spook and a general thorn in the side of the traitors and terrorists

Allies: Hapes Consortium, FWC, and Allies
Enemies: Everyone else.

Cypher detected access to the mainframe with administrator rights and would allow access when she realised it with the Queen Mother. She'd have text appear on the terminal screen, transliterated from her voice inside the mainframe. "No need to slice your way past security, Erenada. I recognize your ident hash and I will secure your connection to conceal your location." And with that, Allana was in. Cypher encrypted her datastream to raise the difficulty of backtracing the source, proxying it through several other terminals in the Palace for good measure.

Regarding the relay from Ducha Zhan's commlink, she'd encrypt the transmission, adding a caveat that FWC military assets were to report to M.I. 8 like Hapan forces were before any and all engagements. She provided a secure military commlink code with which to accomplish this. They would be advised and coordinated with Hapan forces. She would then send the transmission to Errreembuhr.

Upon notifcation that the main entrance had been opened, reading whose clearance was used, when, and where, Cypher accessed the security cams to view three individuals, one of which was a well-dressed and mannered woman who seemed to be of Hapan heritage. The use of a Security operative's clearance to enter the Palace under lockdown protocols immediately drew suspicion. Who was she to get someone to use their clearance during a lockdown and she, the M.I. 8 operative in charge, didn't know about it until it happened? That was enough to be suspicious and just a bit annoyed, since protocol could only be overridden by the Queen herself or an operative like herself otherwise. She watched the woman's every move like a hawk, deciding to send an order to have that Security agent dealt with and removed from duty for questioning. When she was finally confronted by Chume'doro, things got interesting.

"... Take care. What you say is treason. The Queen's allies are our allies and what you just said makes you suspect...." The Chume'doro Major hissed in response to what the woman said, as part of that debate, but trailed off, her eyes moving ever so slightly as if in thought... or, more likely, listening to someone giving her orders.

"Major.... Play along with her until further orders. I want to hear what else she says" Cypher ordered over the commlink. Confederacy of Independant Systems? Wanting to help?

"... Alot of goes into martial law, my dear Lady.. You'll forgive the pause, but anyway, talking like that makes you sound like one of them." She continued, giving no indication of having been ordered to be bait.

Cypher watched as protocol and her orders were followed to the letter, waiting for the expected revelation of her suspicion. On a fairly recent mission that still remained highly classified, Cypher had direct exposure to Force users and had plenty of time to consider how to counter them. One of the three got her thinking about that just by looking at him... She hoped it was just a fashion statement, having been unable to test her research and her own theories on how to deal with space wizards. Even better, she hoped that they weren't really speaking treason in the first place, which make her job easier.

Adelram Thul

Azrik The Condottiero
With a sudden explosion of the bomb at the palace, the rumors of a coup seemed to now be more then rumors. Azrik let himself flinch at the explosion, losing his cool for just a second. "Where are the guards! The Duch'a might be danger you fools!" He shouted. Right now he need to be on [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"]'s side. He realized the palace might be on lock-down. Then Martial Law would be declared, then whoever had arranged this would make a move at court or with the people.

Hapan guards swarmed into the room, and Azrik raised his arms up to show no hostility. Over his ear piece comm-link one of his co-pilots still on his ship shot him a message. "Sir we have mixed reports coming in, and we can see the explosion." Azrik looked at Lady Dallamoor as the reports came in. "We can working on getting on Intel inside the palace, it may draw attention to us however." It took all his training as a Sith not to change his facial expression. "Do it." He then turned to Melanctha. "My lady we need to act quickly." Azrik said. "Looks like the rumors were true."

Allies: FWC, @Mercutio, @Ra'a'mah

"I see you are healing well boy."

His voice cut through the air like a saber through cloth. It was bold, deep and distinct. As Ra'a'mah and Mercutio rounded a corner, they saw the cloaked man leaning against a wall. His chin was lined with sith tattoos and silver locks could be seen beneath his hood. He was large, and looked rather suspicious- most large folks in thick black coats were suspicious after all. Yet they would know the man by stature alone. He pushed off of the wall, standing at his full height. He cast a glance at Ra and gave her a nod, then looked to Mercutio.

"Let us hope this meeting goes better than the last."
And with that, the sith fell into step with them, walking opposite of Mercutio, on Ra's side. There was a notable lack of his force signature, as he sought to be incognito.

Moments Before

Visions of streets of blood and bone had haunted the Dark Lord for several days now- sleep had become a luxury. Each time he closed his eyes, he saw violence and conflict. These were not nightmares however, but visions granted by the force. It was a calling; Nexus, the Dark Lord of Chaos, was drawn to conflict. It was his blessing, and his curse. At the center of it all, he saw many bodies- yet one stood out to him. It was a woman, with hair kissed by fire; he knew this woman, as they had crossed paths twice now.

Ra'a'mah.

This last vision was particularly strong, as he opened his eyes. They were crimson and gold, fueled by the dark side. The force beckoned him, and he would answer its call. The Dark Lord rose to his feet, drenched in a cold sweat. He was in his parlor aboard the Morrigan, which had become his meditation chamber. He now knew where he had to go.

"Morrigan, plot a course for Hapes Prime."

::Yes, my lord.::

The vessels droid mind interface took less than half of a second before Nexus felt the familiar gut wrenching tug as it jumped into hyperspace. Most would have been knocked off of their feet, but Nexus knew the motion through decades of space travel. and did not falter.

The vessel emerged from hyperspace. Nexus noted the lack of warships and presumed that the conflict had yet to begin. Pity, he wanted to join the fray with a glorious entrance, but instead he took the route of subterfuge. He reached out with his mind, seeking the aura of Ra'a'mah. Once her found it, he plotted a course for the nearest port, arriving under the guise of a trader.

Those who doubted had their minds swayed by the force, while others had their hands greased with credits. Throughout the ordeal Nexus felt a sense of disgust. He would have preferred to cleave through any fool who stood before him, yet he did not want to upset the flow of events. That was why he concealed himself, becoming all but a void in the force. He made his way to Ra and Mercutio. And there he waited.

Objective: 2
Complement: Krayt-class Light Cruiser, Wyyyschokk-series Super Battle Droids (340), 1 Squadron Kinrath-class Dropships (8 ships), Galaar-class Heavy Shuttle

With the city under lockdown after the bombing, Errreembuhr's ships had ample space to land. With their order being relayed through M.I. 8 he in his personal shuttle joined with a squadron of dropships, flying in over the city, a small army of his WS droids on board. When he'd come for the conference not long ago he'd been taken by the city's beauty, in particular the visage of the Fountain Palace overlooking it. A trail of smoke could be seen rising into the sky, though it was small. He hoped he had arrived in time.

As they received their clearance for landing, the ships altered course, picking out their landing area. Nine ships in total flew in, though another squadron waited on the cruiser in case of emergency. For now however he believed his number to be sufficient.

"Deploying landing gear," the pilot droid stated as they lowered onto the landing area, his shuttle the first to touch down before the dropships. "Kinrath One through Eight successfully landed."

The ramp towards the rear of the ship lowered, and he began his exit along with his personal guard. With the knowledge that he would need to defer to the local leadership for his orders, he opened his personal comms unit's channel. "This is Errreembuhr, I have landed with my troops and they are awaiting orders. Commander Talus will be the officer in charge of my troops on the ground, and I am requesting permission to travel to the palace."

[member="Codename: Cypher"] | [member="Relina Zhan"]

Allana Badeaux

Ta’a Chume – Queen Mother
Objective: 1 (Maintain the Throne and Protect the People of Hapes)
Allies: Everyone
Enemies: Everyone
Assists: The Hapes Consortium

~Everyone~

As Allana looked on the computer she was bombarded with a slew of information. Much of the programs she had accessed she had written herself. There were some hidden algorithms within the programs. One such hidden gem gave her the ability to process data pertaining to her safety quickly.

The limitation of it was she did choose the information it gave. The Algorithm searched for key words or breaches in protocol.

There were four flagged key points the data brought.

One was the available details on the bombing. There were too many details for her to look over on this situation. However at least she knew that it was a bombing that started the lockdown. With a single finger she sent all the data she had on the bombing to [member="Codename: Cypher"] , that including past recordings of the area surrounding the bombing. If Cypher had not found the bomber yet she would have enough additional information to track or enough evidence to charge the suspect with the crime....hopefully.

The next bit of news was The Free Worlds Coalition Aid @Errreembuhr. Allana just had moments to glance over the information. The blunt truth was Allana was still a Hapen. She was brought up to trust no one. Not even the people who serve you tea. Her life was very convoluted and exhausting at times.

Random or fate Allana’s attention was temporally diverted to [member="Relina Zhan"] mentioning she had received communications and gave access to Errreembuhar . Allana was grateful for Reliana’s assistance. Was the additional troops needed from the Coalition at this time? Her thought, She hoped their presence was not too politically risky to have at this time.

The next flagged bit was disturbing. Allana did not know if what she was watching was true or just a fabrication. Never underestimate your possible enemies or allies. MR. Z was a very disturbing thought to Allana. Not just that there could possibly be a male traitor like this. She was disturbed by this because under the entire mask she wore, everything she did was for the people... regardless of what class or station with the Hapes Consortium they held from.

Well not everything. She did believe everyone would understand her moon lighting as a slicer or her addiction to online hologaming.

Was this the person real who was targeting her now? Anything was still possible. Allana had no concrete proof so she was not going to start to assume who might be targeting her. For that matter if anyone was.

The next flag point was intriguing. An unexpected guest had arrived. It was Allana’s first official guest that was a representative of the Confederacy. An audience was requested, the question was Allana going to grant it.

Please direct Vicerene [member="Tmoxin Temi"] to the Throne Room. I wish to great the representative of the Confederacy myself.Ensure she feels welcomed with standard protocols. Be polite and be sure to say her title each and every time before you say her name. ”, Allana typed then hit sent. It was displayed upon the computer screen and most likely seen by the Duch’a Relina Zhan.

She knew Relina would most likely not approve of this. It was already suggested that relocation to a safer room would be wise. Maybe it was not the most logical choice under military strategy. Often military strategies can be useful in politics. For example the metaphor the enemy of my enemy is my friend. It was that advice Allana had sought out the Silver Jedi and the Free Worlds Coalition in the first place.

There was another saying. Without great risk there are no great rewards. To not see the Vicerene would be a missed opportunity, Allana already clearly seen it as a risk. She had also clearly decided the risk could be worth it.

The Hapen Royal Fleet was near to being back to its full strength. Diplomacy with the Confederacy was another tool to keep the true enemies of the Consortium away from the borders of the Transitory Mists.

“Apologies Duch’a Zhan. You know this is not an opportunity I can’t let slide by. The more time we can buy for our people we can equip our fleet ships. As we both know much of our ships have been updated with the new tech. WE must finish this cyber warfare upgrade. Still our ability to respond in that official capacity is questionable. We need our enemies to be distracted beyond our borders. You know I will be asked by others. Does it really matter who or how many allies we have? One more ally in that regards means one possible less enemy we have. Then, once we have secured the borders we can talk about if we have the need for allies outside of the Consortium.”

“Are we ready to proceed to the throne room”, Allana said while getting up from the chair. The Question of coarse was rhetorical. The Queen Mother already set to take a risk for their people.

Allana still had not responded to [member="Tadietti Tann"] ‘s plan.It was a good plan and still a possible option. There would have to be some alterations to the plans she suggested, also the alterations Relina suggested.There one huge issue with the first part of that plan. There was no double of Allana. The way Allana was raise countered that ideal. Trust no one. How could she trust a double of herself?

~A Guard near Tmoxin & [member="Kyrel Ren"]~

The device upon the female guard’s wrist vibrated with a simple texted message.

The Ta’a Chume has granted an audience to Vicerene Temi. Grant her the respect of her title and as a guest.

“If you would please Vicerene Tmoxin Temi. The Ta’a Chume will be in the throne room and has granted you an audience”, the guard was ready to escort the guest to the throne room.

Then maybe we should set something up.. if they want her they'll wait until she's vulnerable.. right? Like if she is about to get dirty with a male courtesan..?

He began to offer the idea to Ra before [member="Lord Nexus"] greeted them as they rounded the corner. Mercutio slowly lowered into a respectful kneel an arm reaching up to rub his shoulder that had been dislocated the last time they met

"Greetings Lord, yes. It is healing well. Thank you for the concern."

He replied in a formal tone before rising slowly, looking to his Mistress for confirmation that he had done better this time.

Enemies: Unknown
Allies: Unknown

[member="Darth Zurvan"]

Bombs at the palace. Mel couldn't believe it. Who ...was it the Sith again? She stared helpless out the window clouds of black smoke billowed up from where she knew the palace to be located.

"I have to get to the palace." She thought of her Queen, of [member="Allana Badeaux"] she looked at Azrik she didn't want to show anymore emotion than what she had already to him. But that might be a problem.

She didn't know him and she figured this might be to protect his interests in the Consortium. She nodded to some unseen voice, they had already lost one Queen she was not sure how much the struggling Consortium could stand already. Another loss more unrest within their ranks.

"Do you think you can get me there?" She would normally not wait for an answer, and she knew she shouldn't even now. But time was slipping away fast...oh the hell with it she thought. "I'm going to the palace."

She started for the door.

Adelram Thul

Azrik The Condottiero
"Wait a minute." He Shouted after the Duch'a. "You can't just run out there, thats insane." He needed her to stop and think. Yet he was distracted as his personal ship was hailing him again over his communicator.

"Sir communications are going down all over the planet. We suspect someone is trying to control the media events. I'd activate the sensors or the stealth generator, but given were parked as invited guests, we'll draw a lot attention from our Hapan hosts if we do. I can keep this secure line open, assuming no one tries and boards the ship." As the communication officer spoke, Zurvan exhaled quickly. "Alright sit tight, and don't make any sudden moves unless I say so."

As [member="Melanctha Dallamoor"] made for the door, Azrik was almost inclined to let her go. He could slip into the palace undetected, he knew that. Yet getting close to the queen could be difficult, especially if the Duch'a dumped him in the Palace's reception, which could make infiltration attempts even harder. "We need some kind of plan." He said trying to make her stop.

Exiled Count of House Teraan (Alderaan)
Objective 2= quell these terrorist attacks and find the root of it...once it happens
Location= Unknown spaceport in Hapes
Allies= FWC, [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]
Enemy= Unknown

It was then no sooner had their eyes met and the voice comes thru speak to him thru what he only now seem come to realize as he slowly sober up. As a good place concealed earpiece com in his right ear. That he felt tempted speak to her although was no less cut short by her in a seem. The fear she would recognize him but then again understandable displeased voice.

"I will remember your face and I'll be back after my business is completed... I believe you might need to find another job, sir."

To which end what he slightly overhears while she then hurriedly moved off no less troubled him as much it worried him. Of the probable or possible reason whoever it was that was holding him captive endgame was. Which by no means did not sound good.....not good at all both for him or those whom he represented. But then before he could contemplate it any further while he got down off the gravsled and pretended to assist in righting the grain box so as to prevent it spill over any further. That the voice spoke.

"Well... hope I don't have repeat myself twice cuz well...."

To which end under his breath he spoke blindly back at his captors.

"I know.... we're on a schedule here but then again you're the one who drugs then plop me in here as a dock worker. So I'm just playing along with your little game ok? Beside cut off and running ain't gonna get any of us anywhere seat ok? Besides getting myself shot at and foil you're little ....whatever frelling it is you got me in for."

At which time came a gruff laugh as well a snorting sound before a brief silence before the voice spoke.

" Yeah well get your arse shot would be hilarious, to say the least, but then again.... word is your little hiccup in the plan seem to fly well with the boss. So will let it slide....not get your arse outta there and head over to the next dock. You'll find a stinking Ugnot crew landing and pick up a few crates of scraps off the planet. Go to them and say ...got any scraps for Gordak pick up? At which time you should get 4 crates which you need load into the gravsled. Then head off towards the west and drop switch it with the crates into a red bin number 34544 Then get those bin back to the Ugnot before they leave. Got it squirt...."

It was then with a seem disgruntled sigh he spoke.

"Alright fine...and I ain't no squirt you overblown....whoever you are....but anyway so after you make me into your dang delivery man can I go?"

At which time came a laugh before the voice spoke.

" Hahaha....good one grunt but anyways yeah...once the boss says all good we'll cut you loose....so get a move on it."

It was then played along with his captors he then goes do what he was asked to but then again seems curiosity got the best him. As while loading up the crates he secretly taps one the crates cover to make it look like it accidentally comes loose. Giving him just enought time peek to see what was in it which was more than enough get him worried. For soon enough he finds himself staring at the partial barrel of a rifle and what appears to be some kind of explosives from the looks of it. At which time gain a bit more insight into the situation add to which what bit he overhears from [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]... there was no doubt in his mind. That whoever was hold him captive was used him for some nefarious plan and was up to no good.....

Allies: FWC and their allies
Companions: [member="Mercutio"] [member="Lord Nexus"]

The sudden appearance of Lord Nexus so close to them came as a real surprise to Ra. Since he had become reunited with his items, he had changed. He now had himself under a mask of his ability. It reminded Ra that she and Merc were not. Letting out a mental curse, she did the same as Nexus and now appeared to be a normal non-force using person. Hopefully Merc would do the same.

"Yes, he's healed nicely. Still has some to learn, but who doesn't?"

Lifting an eyebrow, she ​shrugged slightly, but her tone had a little humor in it. Focusing on Merc for a moment, Ra addressed him.

"Just simple acknowledgement is usually fine for most people, Merc. My lord, that kind of thing. Maybe a nod of the head. Depends on who you are dealing with."

Turning her head back to Nexus, she would show her true curiosity at his presence.

"Based off our last two meetings, I think things are going to get exciting soon."

Objective: 1. Establish the Heritage Council's Foundation on Hapes
Allies: [member="Kyrel Ren"], Tha’ga Temi (NPC)
Enemies: ?
Others in vicinity: [member="Zef Halo"] @Ra'a'mah [member="Mercutio"] [member="Codename: Cypher"] [member="Relina Zhan"] [member="Allana Badeaux"] [member="Tadietti Tann"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"] and anyone else headed to the Palace

Tmoxin could tell that Kyrel itched for conflict and bloodshed. All of this pageantry was likely against his very nature. She wasn’t one to coddle or console, but the Hapan executive felt the need to remind him that violence right now could very well see them ushered into a prison cell or worse executed.

With Force Telepathy she told him: “Hold back a little longer. My goal is clear and focused, and if we remain in control, we will have what we want. Varas might have a place here on Hapes when this is day is over.” She was sure the Master of Ren would find a way to exploit that but either way, the truth was, that like [member="Allana Badeaux"], Tmoxin was fiercely loyal to Hapes, and she wished to impart that heritage onto her daughter. And at the end of the day, she could be the one being double-crossed and someone - Kyrel, Kur, anyone really as she’d made a few enemies over the years - could end her life.

Yes, I may have lost my way, Mother, she thought in a quiet prayer to her own materfamilias T’ga Temi, but I’ve found it again. The Dark Jedi only needed to clear these last thickets.

“You know what to do, sister.” Tmoxin squeezed Tha’ga’s hands and fell in behind the Hapan escorts to the Queen, along with Kyrel Ren. They would then find themselves in the Queen's private room, where Tmoxin immediately genuflected to show her deference to the monarch.

Meanwhile, Tha’ga turned to the noble audience with trepidation, smoothing her skirt to calm her nerves. Her sibling would have handled this task so much better, and the younger Temi felt a pang of regret that she was not going to meet Queen Badeaux herself.

She cleared her throat. “My fellow citizens and gentlebeings. Hapes is still one of the most unspoiled planets in the galaxy. But the reason it’s true glory has been kept so preserved is because of our firm belief in nationalism and restriction of our borders. I ask you to join me in forming the new Heritage Council which will now do the same…

They were all looking at her. By the Core, she had their attention. Don’t kark this up, Tha’ga!

“We already have built-in isolation with the Transitory Mists, now we only need convince the Queen, and those who serve her to formally close the borders and eject the Free World Coalition who are either incompetent in protection of the Consortium or even complicit in causing its downfall.”

“It’s been peaceful since the FWC took over.”

“Not anymore. Do you know what’s going on just outside of us? Alderaan, Onderon, Balmorra, Kuat? All under attack! And now Hapes.”

With the limited communication it had been hard for leaks of the bomb and the staged attack by Mr. Z to reach the well-shaped Hapan ears who huddled in this room for safety. Tha’ga continued despite the giant lump in her throat which caused the next sentences to tumble out hoarsely.

“The Heritage Council seeks to unite all Hapans, bring back isolationism, close the borders and build up our own military so that we can defend ourselves from the same types of attacks that took Queen Mother Katriel Larenia Chume, attacks linked to either the Sith or the Imperials. Despite the sentiment to let independence reign, it’s clear that the Free World Coalition is either too weak to defend itself or in on the conspiracy to allow the demise of our planets. This is exactly what our majestic Queen feared and now it’s happening.”

Her words held them rapt, but she could tell not all of them were convinced. Yet.

Oh Mother, help me find the right things to say.

Objective 2: Blow stuff up, get the population worried
Allies: Zyrias Pax, Marcus Lok, Kur, Karro Radin, Golden Company
Enemies: FWC, their allies

Two easy targets by the looks of it, so which one? "How about," Reginald paused before excitedly twisting his head to look up at Karro beside him. "Both! Five, I'll be taking those experimental beverages off your hands." He exclaimed, nodding his head diagonally as though he were making an over exaggerated wink towards his faithful bodyguard, extending his arm to grab the bag containing the modified 'spices' "You take those other components and apply them directly to the power grid. Hapans are notoriously blind in the dark, so they sure wouldn't want the lights going out. I'll be 'spicing' up their lives on the second floor." He joked, patting Karro on the back as he begun walking towards the casino.

Approaching the front entrance, he was stopped by a Hapan woman in a security uniform with an outstretched hand.

"Mandatory weapon checks before entry. Arms and legs spread out, now." the woman said rather forcefully, presumably based upon his attire being that of a gentleman.

"Ah, my apologies. I'm not used to people making an attempt at stopping me, you see. Now if you wouldn't mind terribly," he said, leaning ever so slightly closer to the woman before reaching into her mind with his own, forcefully pulling out any information about the building and operations of the place they had. Of course, this was a reckless process, especially since Reginald is a reckless man, causing some heavy damage to her psyche, the duration of which depending heavily on her mental fortitude. A deep gasp and a plop to the ground later, he stepped past the woman inside, humming an old tune as he did so. Several bystanders went to her aid, though the crowd and the fact there wasn't anything to cause suspicion of him specifically allowed him to slip through with relative ease, even if he was shoved around some by a crowd of freakishly strong individuals compared to him.

Inside, he made his way to the second floor, where the less legal activities were held. Thanks to the kind lady out front, he knew there was a symbiotic relationship between the casino itself, and the local dealer inside and that they were awaiting a new shipment of material. Very convenient indeed. Approaching the dealer, a woman almost as immaculately dressed as himself which immediately gave him a small spattering of respect for her, he set the luggage down beside her. "Fresh shipment from my employer. Don't keep these fine folk waiting for their fun, dear." he said, turning immediately around and heading the way he came, raising a hand over his shoulder as a dismissive farewell.

"Hey! Tell your boss not to send some wench for delivery next time!" She said before opening the bag and inspecting the goods. Despite the very different effects, the spices in the bag looked exactly like the stuff that was widely used on the planet, raising no alarm aside from the fact he was rather disrespectful considering how men typically acted towards women on this planet. Again, blending in wasn't something Reginald did.

"Of course, dear. I would never disobey a command from a superior. Ta ta now." He said as he descended the stairs, the woman already selling to the swarming addicts. Not much in the way of subtlety here apparently. The spices in question acted just like their generic counterparts, though with one very horrible side effect, with slight variations depending on the individual. Most often, it sent people in a murderous frenzy for about an hour. That's what the few tests he had done until now showed anyway. The way he saw it, he was about to get a hell of a lot of data on an experimental creation.

Once outside, he proceeded around a corner and into an alleyway just beside the casino. Had to actually witness the effects after all. The Hapan equivalent to an ambulance had shown up and was loading the security woman he had drained into the back as he did so, likely to cause a much faster reaction by the local authorities than he had hoped for when the test subjects begun exhibiting symptoms. That was all fine though, as there was probably going to be quite a large detonation any minute now to distract them. As if on cue, the sounds of screaming came from inside the casino on the second floor. Using his exceptional ability to 'see', he focused on the inside of the building, watching as a single woman tore some poor man to shreds, screaming about how she hated him with all her being, seconds afterward, a second person beginning an assault on a nearby waiter carrying drinks, then another assault, and another before some fifty people had seemingly lost their minds, beating the people closest to them to death before moving onto the next, some of which fighting each other. beautiful he thought, merely watching the chaos unfold before him, completely unaware of the developing chaos elsewhere in the city.

FOUNTAIN PALACE GARDEN
ALLIES: [member="Zef Halo"]
ENEMIES: Those who won't let them 'confiscate' valuables. [member="Tadietti Tann"] [member="Codename: Cypher"] [member="Relina Zhan"]
OBJECTIVE: Acquire valuables belonging to the royal family

Zyrias was so insanely tempted to call him Daddy again for the sheer fact that he loathed it. “What should I call you then?” When he slammed down the whiskey, the teenage criminal wrinkled her nose and complained under her breath, “You could have grabbed a drink for me, you know. I don’t like doing this stuff sober either.”

While the slicer was playing the part of a spoiled Princess, she had more in common with Zef than he may have known, growing up the daughter of salvagers in Junktown, Tatooine. In fact, she did not have much experience being paired up with such a Grampa Spacer, but the more time the young mercenary spent with older men, the more she grew fond of them as a sub-species in the XY chromosome department.

By the time she got her own mitts on a flute of fancy fire-water, she stopped immediately when her partner’s body language gave off some serious red alert vibes. “Daad… Father, what’s going on in the Palace?” As they faced each other he gave her some vague orders to “do something?” What the hell did that mean? Wasn’t she supposed to just stomp around and look pretty?

His whisper tickled her earlobe, but all she heard was the word “help.” And then suddenly he was down on the floor, writhing like a Jalavash worm.

“By the Core, someone do something! My father is having a heart attack!” But the Royal Hapan guards just stood here, watching the pair Holy mother of meteors, the women really did treat the men like second-class citizens! Zyrias took her index finger and middle finger and felt at Zef’s leathery neck for a pulse, not quite sure if he was acting or not. He was like, what eighty? Ninety?

"Aren't you guys going to do something?" She looked to the Guards who did not move, their stern faces causing Zyri to worry if they'd been found out already as trespassers.

Objective: Eliminate power grid, protect [member="Reginald Frederickson"]
Allies: [member="Reginald Frederickson"] , Kur's Dozen
Enemies: The FWC and their allies

Karro said nothing as he took a small case from Reginald's luggage. He used his thumb to click open the small metal box, revealing five small beeping spheres. Small explosive devices by the looks of it, all set to go off a minute after activation. The droid looked down at his companion and nodded. Handing the skeletal figure a small commlink. His voice whirring to life and echoing from its speakers "Here, I'll contact you once my work is done." And with that the droid attached the small box to a metallic clamp on his leg and turned to face the direction of the power grid and began his short journey.

As Karro strolled down the busy streets towards the power grid he noticed the unfriendly glares he was receiving from the Hapan citizens. Perhaps the droid's frightening erratic movements was off putting to organics. As if Karro could care less how he was viewed by the public. As he moved through the crowds his metal feet clunked against the ground and his hydraulics hissed as the pistons in his body moved. He was caught off guard as a clearly drunken Hapan man stepped in front of him, knocking the man to the ground as he impacted with the droid. Karro wasn't moved at all by the impact and stared down at the man staggering to get back up. The drunken Hapan cursed at him and balled up his fists, striking the droid in the chest. Karro just stared at the man as he attempted to hurt the droid, but as much as he wished he could break the aggressors neck and throw him into the street, he had work to do. Karro raised up his right arm and with a hiss of hydraulics and a scraping sound of metal he brought his metal fist down hard across the mans jaw, snapping it at the mandibular notch. The man fell wailing and bleeding as Karro stepped over him and continued to his objective.

Karro stopped and observed the large facility in front of him. The power grid was concealed in a large dome, with four large towers conducting the electricity on each side. Karro could only spot one entrance which was guarded by two sparsely armed guards. He needed a way to distract them. At that moment Karro turned to see a couple walking down the street to his right. Karro slipped an explosive out of the box and began to approach them. He acted as if he was a protocol droid and stumbled into the two, slipping the sphere into the male's pocket. After he exclaimed his apologies he moved into an alley where could still see the guards and the couple. Not a moment later the bomb detonated, engulfing the two and the surrounding area in flame. The two guards rushed to the site in a futile attempt to save the already disintegrated couple. As the two left Karro sprinted for the door and closed it behind him. Coming into a long corridor leading into the dome.

Karro stepped carefully through the hallway and planted another explosive under the grated floor. As he turned to face the inside of the dome he was met with two workers, one talking to the other and the other staring at a datapad. No witnesses. Before the two even saw him his left arm broke into two, the white plates on his forearm sliding away to reveal a two foot blade. Karro slid the blade through the left workers neck easily decapitating him. As the other stared in horror Karro grabbed him by the jaw with his left arm and lifted him off the ground, bringing the blade up through his chest. Throwing the corpse into the wall beside him. Without another glance he continued to the grid. After about a minute of walking he arrived, a large room full of workers and catwalks suspended over a massive grid of pyres conducting electricity. There was no way to meticulously go around and place the remaining three explosives. So Karro did the only sensible thing. He activated all three and tossed them into the grid below him. With that he sprinted out of the building and hid in the same alley as before, jogging past the occupied guards still tending to the decimated couple. Without notice the dome erupted into flame and shrapnel as the electricity plunged into the sky like blue fingers. If Karro could smile, he would. In moments the entire city would be plunged in darkness. He activated his comm and spoke "If you didn't already notice, its done."

Because this is going to effect everyone : @WD-334 Codename: CypherZyrias Pax Kur Faith Organa Errreembuhr Laira Darkhold Allana Badeaux Melanctha Dallamoor @Ra'a'mah Darth Cremaetus Mercutio Marcus Lok Reginald Frederickson Tmoxin Temi Stardust Bloodstone Tadietti Tann Zef Halo Darth Zurvan

Allies: FWC and their allies
Companions: Mercutio @Ra'a'mah

"Good."

The Lord of Chaos neither looked, nor broke his stride as Mercutio spoke. Not meaning it as an act of disrespect, so much as showing a sense of urgency. His eyes honed in straight ahead, deceiving most into thinking he was unaware of his surroundings, but in actuality, he used his other senses to survey his surroundings. Things seemed tense, and their was a faint energy in the air. His vision did not lead him astray. Something was about to happen.

As he walked, many Hapans cast the trio disapproving glances- a man without a shirt, and another appearing as a vagrant war veteran- they tainted this planet's facade of 'Beauty'. The Sith was tempted to ask for alms just to see their reaction. Hapes. He hated this place. He pushed the thought from his mind, as he was not here to burn the planet to the ground. He was here because the force led him here.

When Ra spoke out, Nexus still did not look, instead continuing his stride, eyes forward. Yet this time he spoke out.

"The force drew me here. Rest assured, I am not here for one of my artifacts. I am here for...something else. Keep your guard up."

The hair on the back of his neck rose, as the tension seemed to rise closer to the palace. As the Lord of Chaos, Nexus had an affinity towards conflict and events that were prone to violence and change. He was attracted to catalytic events. The Dark Lord rounded a corner, making his way towards the palace. As he did so, he reached into his cloak, pressing a button on his belt that sent out a signal.

Far away from them, in a public spaceport, the Morrigan came to life, as the droid mind that controlled the vessel received his coded message. The ship hailed traffic control, requesting permission to take off.

Chekīta Kaie

I'm smiling, this should scare you
Objective: Investigate this noble person and studd
Pepes: [member="Andulf Nicholas Teraan"] [member="Stardust Bloodstone"]

Nothing or real importance seemed to have come up, and that was bad, it meant the insurgents or others trying to cause trouble where acting quietly, which though gave away that something was happening, it did not really give any indication onto when or where things would blow over. Still she searched anyways, looking through reports and different sources on any strange or overly simple activity, spy's often stood in plain site, acting natural, though sometimes to natural. When a new person that seemed to arrive around the time of something political and acted too natural and in character with the place, well that meant something was up, even more so for Hapen, a hard to reach, not very welcoming of outsiders type.

Over all there had bee sighting here and then from others in Praetorian squad, but what came as the strangest was reports of a man looking very similar to Teraan helping with the unloading of some freighter. Now that, that was very odd, why would a noble man be helping with freighter shipments all the way out here and not in the palace with the whole diplomatic thing, from what she knew the person was not much of a combat operative, so being undercover did not make much sense. "Something worth looking into, to all PSM, I am going to investigate a sighting and area 5-6-A-S, keep up observation of other area's contact me if anything happens". With an actual goal in mind the Mandalioran sheathed her ways trough the side alleys towards the odd scene, though not knowing what was happening it would be best to remain unseen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom