Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return Ideas

[member="Jacen Cavill"]

You're back! Finally. Now, where did I put that thread we had?

jk.

Welcome back!

And that's it, I guess. Because honestly, I support just continuing the badassery of your characters. And seeing where things get you. It has helped me a lot and I think it could help you, too. But I would also suggest starting with the beginning like Ashin did. I would just love seeing more of these "restart" characters. And it could be amazing to RP, too.

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Jacen Cavill said:
Darron was struck down and the Galaxy thinks he's dead but he's been brain-washed into becoming Death's Hand. What should I do with him now?
Join the Mandalorians as a high profile assassin but never take your helmet off...

On the flip side, the Jedi Academy could very much use an expert in lightsaber combat such as Darron to teach if he ever regained his true memories.

Jacen Cavill said:
I may be completely forgotten by now, but some feedback would be appreciated. I have a couple of main characters; Darron Wraith and Jacen Cavill.

Jacen lost his company(BlasTech) while I was gone and I need help on where to go with him now.

Darron was struck down and the Galaxy thinks he's dead but he's been brain-washed into becoming Death's Hand. What should I do with him now?

Basically I'm asking what did you guys like/dislike prior to me leaving that I should focus on/or eliminate, as well as a general direction for the two above listed characters. Or should I just write with my pilot character whos Darrons child?

OH

We also had like a 6 year time jump into the future. Doesn't have to be stuck to, but the nether event sling shotted forward that storyline.

I dunno if you'd like to make the most of that.

Jacen Cavill said:
I may be completely forgotten by now, but some feedback would be appreciated. I have a couple of main characters; Darron Wraith and Jacen Cavill.

Jacen lost his company(BlasTech) while I was gone and I need help on where to go with him now.

Basically I'm asking what did you guys like/dislike prior to me leaving that I should focus on/or eliminate, as well as a general direction for the two above listed characters. Or should I just write with my pilot character whos Darrons child?
Please come back baby. Personally, I was always a fan of the original Super Cavill. The new version of him just didn't feel right.

That said, I'm writing Mikhail's daughter. Bloodlines are fun to do. You should write Darron's child.

Hion the Herglic said:
Please come back baby. Personally, I was always a fan of the original Super Cavill. The new version of him just didn't feel right.

That said, I'm writing Mikhail's daughter. Bloodlines are fun to do. You should write Darron's child.
Actually -alot- of folks are roleplaying their kids now.

So this is actually a pretty neat thing to go into. I've some with Kira and i'm pondering on the same with Danger -- RP willing of course --

Roleplaying a kid of a char could very well be a fun thing!

HNNNNG

tumblr_m4wb08umo31qffe1lo2_r2_500.gif

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[member="Jacen Cavill"]

Who are you?.. :D :p

Ooo, ooo! And you should totally write Darron's kid post Netherworld Event. Brave new world. Chicks dig it.

*poof*

#SupsUp
#NoFlyZone
#PoofNinja

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom