Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return Ideas

Jacen Cavill said:
Darron was struck down and the Galaxy thinks he's dead but he's been brain-washed into becoming Death's Hand. What should I do with him now?
I guess you could try following up. Get him involved in more seedier public factions and get him work doing what you re-tooled him for: high profile assassinations. I hear the One Sith are very accommodating. Do what you do best, and make it so everyone can see. Or at least, make the folks you have in mind take notice.

[member="Jacen Cavill"]

Jared Ovmar said:
Clearly you should convince Danger to give you your company back (or kill her and take it back anyway) and then return to the corporate fold.

*narrows eyes*

I see what you are trying to do. Paw off your desire for my death at another!

Silara Kuhn said:
Make [member="Danger Arceneau"] feel special and I'm sure she'll give you anything.

I'm not a floozy Sith!

In other news...

Welcome back Jacen!

Silara Kuhn said:
I will remember that.

200.gif

[member="Jacen Cavill"]

Big Breast Praelior, Unable to Permadeath Kaine, Silara, and... *Forgets who the other voice is* :D

No but really, you should do what Akama said and do the whole rebuilding route or just plain join the Fringe. They need more badassery that Ashin, Spencer, and co. possess.

Ashin Varanin said:
You, me, bike racks at recess.
*Chants* FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

*Tries to help hide the fight from teachers*

Sorry getting off topic.

Anyways, As others have said above, I think you should just go with it. Get into public threads or meet new/Old friends or enemies to get back in the game, then come up with a plan to make a story continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom