Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return Ideas

[member="Jacen Cavill"]

Firstly, welcome back!

Secondly, come on you are one of the best writers on these boards. Both with creating a plot/story arc for your characters and your writing ability. The times I had RPed with you were much fun and you make the other writer think about their responses. At least you did with me. When a write can do that, make the other contemplate, it is brilliant. I only got to RP with Darron so I can comment of Jacen. :)

Would love to RP again with you.

As for the suggestions for return, I do like what the others have suggested, particularly starting from a lower level.

Lord Ghoul

L
Jacen Cavill said:
I'll never forget that...maybe we should do that again?

[member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Jyn Sol"] [member="Thyrian Ashborn"]
Mikhail Shorn died

:(

Lord Ghoul

L
I always felt like he should have died on Ossus after beating Diana Moridena. He was wounded badly and fought and beat a few other Jedi after that.

He should have wandered into the jungle amidst the drowning rain as the Republic overran the planet, slumped down against a tree, closed his eyes, and died. Nobody to miss him. Nobody to mourn him.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/49950-the-death-of-mikhail-shorn/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom