Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return Ideas

I may be completely forgotten by now, but some feedback would be appreciated. I have a couple of main characters; Darron Wraith and Jacen Cavill.

Jacen lost his company(BlasTech) while I was gone and I need help on where to go with him now.

Darron was struck down and the Galaxy thinks he's dead but he's been brain-washed into becoming Death's Hand. What should I do with him now?

Basically I'm asking what did you guys like/dislike prior to me leaving that I should focus on/or eliminate, as well as a general direction for the two above listed characters. Or should I just write with my pilot character whos Darrons child?

I never really got to write with you a whole ton, but I would love to see you return; Bailey Triumphant.

So my advice here is you do you. You wouldn't post this if you didn't have an idea of where you wanted to go, and while I cannot refine your thoughts or give voice to your instinct on where to move forward, what I can do is say this entirely unhelpful phrase.

You do you.

Write that child of Wraith, and maybe, in the process, discover what you already know.

[member="Jacen Cavill"], I think differently. You have talent, and you already have gotten to master a few times. Why not do it again? I mean your IC reason could be "I was once strong, and now I am pathetic. I will train to become stronger than I was before!"

*Shrugs shoulders* Or you could just go and take your company back like it was said above.

[member="Jyn Sol"] Hey I love Smite! It's just that I get destroyed. Alot. I do have good games sometimes lol.

[member="Jacen Cavill"] Besides the company takeover, you should also join or create a tight-knit group of Sith with whom you travel the galaxy with in search of a purpose. Or something of that sort.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Jacen Cavill"]
Hey dude - I'm on LOA, but immensely glad to see you around.
Also, +1 to [member="Akuma"]'s suggestion. Having Ashin get Jedi Exile'd down to Padawan again, and working my way back up with an even more specialized build, was a ton of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom