Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Republic Remnant] Safe Harbor

Still Aboard the Iviin'yc, in orbit of Nadiem
"Captain Tucker, sir. We've located a grouping of landed vessels near a village in quadrant J7. Ships are not displaying hostile IFF tags. Awaiting orders sir."

"Standby. Vaun, shall I give the order to begin landing procedures?"

"Aye, make it so.' Mereel said.

"You heard the man. Take us in helm."

Mereel felt the Iviin'yc entering the atmosphere through the shaking in his boots. The transition from space to upper atmosphere was smoother than he was expecting. The heavily modified CR90 corvette landed on a field 50 meters away from a CR70.

Mereel whistled, "Looks like a ship collector show is in town. Lower the main boarding ramp, I'm going extra vehicular. Don't blow up my ship while I'm gone Tucker."

"We both know you would get this ship destroyed before I would." Mereel heard Tucker call out as he walked off the bridge.

Jesse was looking at them all and listening as she mentally stretched herself out. her senses expanding to mostly sense and feel the others wihtout intruding upon them for lack of anything. She also looked at some of the food and was glad she had eaten a little so her stomach wouldn't be growling or making a distraction. The young woman stuck around until she wanted to listen and allow a few more of them to come... Someone also altering them on the scanner and her wristpad was coming in. A few who looked dangerous and like they would or could be trouble. She had seen the last time the republic met like this and several jedi had just went thug pushing for an army of light and anyone who disagreed should be challenged for leadership.

"If your title is simply a Jedi Knight then I'm afraid you will need to enlist for the military. Force users don't have any special jurisdiction within the Republic. Though if you are apart of it, I can give you a briefing." Her eyebrows furrowing as the wookie approached, then turning her back to face Ever and walking with the woman.

"Between you and I, I'm not allowed to talk politics while on the job." Taking the flatbread and ripping a piece off of the top before opening her mouth again. "But I'll tell you this, any respect you give to the Chancellor and his entourage is respect undeserved. I don't know what the situation was like before we were the Remnant but the current Senators are mostly unelected, of course because of the nature of our organisation, any elections we do pull off are vastly unrepresentative of the populace."

The woman put the piece of bread in her mouth nodding to the vendor. "Of course that's my opinion which I'm technically not allowed to give you."

ATTN: [member="Ever Dawnracer"] I [member="Adder Dawnracer"] I [member="Kolbacca"]

Kolab Shansaash

K
The Chiss woman may not have been the company commander, but the clarity of the orders she gave paired with the assertiveness behind them was more than enough to not leave Kolab questioning them. Truthfully it was refreshing to have someone willing to have a proactive approach. From what the Barabel had heard the incurable condition of spinelessness had set in with pockets of both the Republic’s military and especially from the politicians. This was confirmed from a passing glance past the Chiss woman that landed upon the Chancellor. Confirmation of these suspicions were confirmed at the sight of the man’s hands shaking like a leaf in a whirlwind when it was extended to another who he’d not known. The woman with long blonde hair looked military by her stance, as well as being flanked by two lines of soldiers dressed in similar uniforms and carrying those sticks of theirs. This soldier looked to have a good head about them.( [member="Ever Dawnracer"] ) They at least were not terrified of their own shadow. Their head of state, on the other hand, looked about as bold as a sissing newly hatched Barabel. Kolab honestly wasn’t sure if it was an occasion to find humor in or to be beside himself with grief at such a fact.

Giving a swift nod at the Chiss woman( [member="Priscilla Utorna"] )as she finished giving the orders followed by a “Got that loud and clear, boss.” Boss seemed to be the only safe choosing of titles for them. It was never wise to draw offense from someone by giving them the wrong title of command after all. “Alright! Crowd control! Get these civilians back to their homes or at least a reasonable distance! If someone pulls a blaster, you know what to do. If they pull a blade, throw a shoe or toss a handful of pocket sand...well, that is what batons are for!” Truthfully the best defense against pocket sand was a fully enclosed helmet with a built in ventilator. But, years in the fringes of space had left such luxuries in short supply for Republic soldiers as word had it.

Breaking formation after the others broke formation and fanned out toward the crowd of civilians that had grown in anticipation of all these ships landing, Kolab began to wander in the general direction of the Chancellor. That was until the sight of a massive Wookie roaring about his credentials and mission showed up. Never before did Kolab so swiftly turn on heel and pretend he had not seen something to large. The general rule of thumb for him was to avoid large, angry, roaring things if at all possible. It lengthen the lifespan a significant amount. Not to mention he was no expert in dealings with such species either. One wrong turn of phrase and...Whump! You’d get a furious paw to the kisser. Kolab wasn’t about to willingly leap into that fray. Especially without a helmet to cushion that blow.

This abrupt 180 turn sent him in the direction of the crowd that had gathered. In an effort to make himself look as busy as reptilianly possible an approach to the crowd was made with one hand extended and a tone that attempted to sound as authoritative as possible. It was rather unimpressive. “Please disperse! There is nothing to see here! Please disperse! Go back to your homes! There are crops to be watered! Or weeded! Disperse!”

These efforts were about as likely a finding ice on Tatooine. But it was still worth a shot. Attention eventually fell onto( [member="Jesse Organa"] ), whom was approached and given a nod of acknowledgement. She certainly didn’t look like a farmer from around here, simply based on her choice in clothing. “Come to watch all of the excitement? Ships landing by the handful. People rushing about trying to look busy. Quite a sight.”

ATTN: [member="Jesse Organa"] [member="Priscilla Utorna"] [member="Ever Dawnracer"]

Perhaps it had been the crystal caves? Tugoro could not remember any other occasions in which he met with [member="Kian Karr"], though they had fought on many of the same battlegrounds afterwards. The Kel Dor had become a Jedi Shadow, and so much of the work he had done was done so in secret. Stealth and the likes had never been Tugoro's strong suit, but he understood that each Jedi had their own path.

He knew that nothing could have been done to save the Republic in its waning days. It was too late at that point, too many influential leaders seeking other military organizations to aid in the war against the dark side. Tugoro wasn't bitter about this, for he understood that fighting had to be done on many fronts.

"There are those that still believe in the Republic's cause, and even more allies to support this remnant," the Jedi replied firmly, in response to Kian's comment and shoulder slap. There was potential here, certainly.

"I have been well as of late. I lived on the planet Sanctuary for some years, and also began training a Padawan there too. There was lots of adventure since then, but now I've been traveling with my old military squad," he paused, noting some of the interactions that had occurred around the site, his vision narrowing as he averted his attention back to Kian. "What do you think about this group?" Tugoro questioned, a hint of doubt in his voice. He had asked the question, but was almost sure he knew the answer.

Kolbacca

K
Looking at the women talking and eating her bread " I'm not gonna be enrolling I was told to protect the chancellor and I will not be needing permission if I must avoid confrontation I will stay on the landing pad in my ship contact it if my presence is needed ".

Now walking into his ship feeling insulted that they would deny him to do his job as it might get him in trouble he had clear orders to keep his eyes on the chancellor no army of soldiers could protect such a powerful entity if say the sith were to come as many sith have been showing up all over the galaxy.

" Was your trip a success? " said his personal protocol droid " No it was not I'm going to get in trouble for this let's just hope no one bad shows up "

On planet: [member="Ever Dawnracer"] [member="Priscilla Utorna"]

As Mereel approached the village, he saw something that confirmed he had found the right place.

A guard in familiar looking armor with a familiar looking weapon was watching the perimeter. He really hoped that this wasn't one of the soldiers he had met on Teth, otherwise his plan was about to fall apart fast. While Mereel was still a good 10 meters away, he started yelling to the guard as he walked closer, "Hello! Hello! I'm here for the Republic meeting!"

Mereel saw the guard tense up in his shoulders a little. As he got within 4 meters of the guard, he continued his somewhat-rehearsed ruse. "I'm sorry I'm late. I am a representative from Glacies Domum's ruling house. We wish to align our planet with the Republic."

The guard spoke up in a harsh voice, "You're wearing Mandalorian armor and you have a rifle strapped to your back..."

Mereel responded without hesitation, "You DARE question my honor sire!? This is the ceremonial attire of the Voice of Domum. Only revered ambassadors are ever granted the honor of wearing it during diplomatic proceedings. To think that you would compare my garb to that of a bloodthirsty, barbaric culture is an outrage!"

He had made his tone to be as arrogant as he could muster for his rant. Now the bolo-ball was on the guard's side of the court.

For a second, Mereel expected the guard to say he had seen him on Teth. "Of course. Please, follow me ambassador, but you'll have to wait. The Chancellor is currently in a meeting."

"Oh heavens of course he is! if I must wait, I guess I shall suffer it." Mereel followed the guard as he lead him into the village proper. He noticed that there were several other quaint individuals waiting around who definitely were not common villagers, and he even thought he could feel a few of them distinctly in the force.

As the guard walked off to return to his post, Mereel resumed his normal posture and coughed to clear his throat. If he ever met with any politicians, he would explain his deception to them then. Now that he knew he was amongst people actually dedicated to rebuilding the Republic, there was no need for deceptions. Now he was just going to sit tight and try to stay out of further trouble.

[member="Kolbacca"] [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] [member="Kolab Shansaash"] [member="Kian Karr"] @TheVillagePeople

Ever Dawnracer

E
"Everyone has to start somewhere. It's not always the way we want to start, but it is a start," she said before taking a bite of her flatbread.

As she chewed, she looked around at the others who were milling about. She felt a curious tug towards two individuals that were conversing with each other, but she ignored the feeling. It wasn't something new to her. Most of the time she only get feelings like that when she was about to get mauled or something. Of course she suspected that she had some sort of strong connection to the Force by comparison to most people, but she had no desire to ever have training. She didn't want to be a Jedi. She didn't want that sort of responsibility or to be looked at differently because she could do things that the average person couldn't. All she wanted was to be another soldier.

Another commotion drew her attention and she noticed a mandalorian causing a scene and rolled her eyes.

"Our Mandalorian friend is here, it seems. Hope he doesn't cause a ruckus."

Turning her attention back to the Chiss woman, she eyed her again. Chiss were notoriously supposed to be cold and calculated. Her comments about the chancellor, then, were a little bit disheartening. At the same time, what she'd said was true. The Republic was a shadow of its former self. It would take a long time to get it back to where it needed to be. In the meantime, they would have to tolerate things that they normally wouldn't, like self-appointed leaders. Given that nobody had, as of yet, challenged the Chancellor for his position, she figured that people were generally alright with him having the position. For the time being. If she knew her father, he'd end up elected as Nadiem's representative and then would find a way to get the Chancellor booted to put someone stronger in charge.

"Out of curiosity, why is a Chiss supporting the Republic rather than her own people or the Empire?"

[member="Mereel Vaun"] [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] [member="Kolab Shansaash"] [member="Priscilla Utorna"] [member="Jesse Organa"] [member="Kian Karr"] [member="Shoma Ike"]​

Kian listened to Tugoro's words nodding along with them. Kian was glad he had taken on a padawan. Kian had trained two padawan's to knighthood and lost track of one of the most promising pupils he'd ever had when Kian vanished on his last mission. He hoped she was okay.

"That is good," Kian said referring to Tugoro's taking on a padawan, "you have a lot of experience and knowledge to offer the rising generation of Jedi." As Kian said this, he looked around, ignoring the people for a moment and taking in the feel of the planet itself. It was a quiet place, full of farm workers and villages rather than the big, chaotic cities of the core. It felt comforting and alive in the force, in a way far different that other planets did. Kian wondered if there was enough Jedi left in the Remnant to establish a base of operations here, to start training students and serving the Republic in any way they could. Kian quickly pushed away that daydream though and turned back to the conversation at hand.

"I think the Republic is scattered....weak." Kian said shaking his head with a bit of dismay. "But we've rebuilt before and we can rebuild again."

"As for the people themselves," Kian said looking around. He sensed a presence among the soldiers and Kian's eyes lingered for a moment on one of them speaking with a Chiss....she shown bright in the force but it was not an aura that was familiar to Kian. Turning in the other direction, he felt another force presence, this one clad in Mandalorian armor....that was curious to say the least. Kian also felt the presence of another in the form of a wookie who was making his way back to his ship and in the presence of others around. The soldiers themselves seemed full of purpose and drive, but Kian's eyes lingered on the Chancellor for a moment.

His presence in the force was....distasteful. From the feel of the man, Kian knew the type. All show and no substance. Of course, Kian would not leap to a decision on the man based solely on this, he would, in time, get to know him as Kian always got to know politicians. He would maintain cordiality, while having his Shadows gather information. Of course....there were not many Shadows left to do this work. That was something Kian would certainly have to remedy.

"I'm less certain about some of them." Kian admitted, "But there are those here who I sense could lead us back from the brink."

"Regardless of this, the Jedi's path is clear." Kian said looking back at Tugoro. "We must rebuild....we have a purpose to fulfill and we cannot allow defeat to push us from it."

[member="Priscilla Utorna"] | [member="Shoma Ike"] | [member="Jesse Organa"] | [member="Kolab Shansaash"] | [member="Ever Dawnracer"] | [member="Mereel Vaun"] | [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] | [member="Kolbacca"]​

Priscilla's eyes moved to match that of the Mandalorian, sighing shortly afterwards. "Another loudmouth who doesn't know their place." before looking back to [member="Ever Dawnracer"].

"Because I have nothing better to do and I despise whoever currently presents themselves as rulers of the Chiss people. I think beyond my ethnicity, if I see something with potential I'll go for it, and the demand for out of work gymnasts is currently non-existent, so I needed some skills that were marketable to these folks. Shooting is a lot easier in training than to become a doctor. Voila. Here I am."

She paused looking back on the landing pad and then towards her acquaintance. "I could ask you the same question though. Why are you so determined to help us bring back something which was destroyed decades ago. The Galactic Alliance is struggling and whatever bastion of democracies are left in the galaxy are being swallowed up by the dictators of the galaxy."

ATTN: [member="Mereel Vaun"]

Jesse looked at the ones there and there were a few more ariving. She was spoken to and raised an eyebrow to the being that came near her. "It is interesting, I am Jesse Organa from the Church of the Force." She said it and was looking at a chiss, a mandalorina and a Kel-dor.... this sounded like the beginning of a bad joke.. there was also a wookiee and a few humans so this really was a meeting of everyone. She internally shrugged though and was prepared for anything they might be able to do. After all she had been taught and trained with the ideals of jedi neding to exist to bring balance to the force. So the republic qualified with that, it was one of the best forms for government in the galaxy compared to the dictatorships of many other groups or just military rule.

Taking on an apprentice had been quite the challenge, and he had failed his student many times throughout the process. As many masters had recorded in the past, Tugoro found that he had learned much from Ar'ekk, only able to hope that the young man would find his path eventually. "It has been a long journey," he spoke quietly, reflecting on others that once trained alongside him.

"I suppose it isn't over yet," Tugoro continued, casting a quick glance towards all of the gathered ships. It was surprising to the man, for he had thought that the Republic was finished for good. While many had given up on it, he considered that there would always be supporters of democracy, and those willing to carry on the Republic's legacy. Many other military organizations also did this in a sense, but there was no harm in having more than one in the battle against the dark side.

The answer Tugoro expected was not conveyed in the words [member="Kian Karr"] spoke, rather the conclusion he had come to. "Of course," he retorted, noting the Kel Dor's knowledge of the battles fought recently. "The Jedi have always fought the dark side, and we are not out of it yet," he paused, thinking of those that were on the front lines. They were lucky to be here, that was for sure.

"And I'll be happy to help in any Jedi Shadow business," he spoke, picking his words purposefully, "that you have planned for the future. I've trained in some stealth arts, but nothing as advanced as you I'm afraid," the last comment was true, but unnecessary. Hopefully, his point had gotten across. This Republic wanted their Jedi on leashes, and he supposed they had their reasons, but he didn't have to like it.

"What do you have planned, anyway? Should we meet some of the other Jedi? I think I saw a Wookiee."

Mereel saw an unmistakable individual. He walked up to a Chiss woman who stood slightly taller than him. He had heard the loudmouth comment and couldn't help but smile.

He popped off his helmet and held it in the crook of his arm. He was among friends here, well not friends, more like complete strangers who shared some of the same values as him. He exaggeratedly looked over the Chiss woman from head to toe before flashing her an osik-eating grin, "I didn't know you harbored such strong feelings for me. Maybe we can go out for caf later?"

He made his expression serious as he looked over to the woman the Chiss was talking to, ([member="Ever Dawnracer"]). "Sorry for the fuss. I only knew of your group's location, not your intent. If there's anything I can do or anyone I can report to to assist this meeting in anyway, just say the word. "

Talking to: [member="Ever Dawnracer"] [member="Priscilla Utorna"]

Ever Dawnracer

E
"I think the meeting is mostly taking place indoors," she said to Mereel. "We're just hanging around and chatting. More than likely this is largely formality."

She shrugged her shoulders at the Mandalorian. Considering they were conquering a good portion of the galaxy with their own Empire, Ever had a hard time trusting them. Even this one, that seemed largely good, put her somewhat on edge. She wasn't letting her stave get far away, even as she ate the flatbread. He wasn't going to catch her off guard. Trust was something that she didn't really have a hard time giving, so the fact that he hadn't yet earned it meant that he was going to have a lot of work to do. Not that he knew that, but still.

Turning her attention back to the Chiss woman, she tilted her head to the side and lowered the flatbread.

"I've been led to believe that Chiss are very inwardly focused. I thought you all spent every waking moment doing things for the betterment of your people, regardless of whether it helped others or not. I'm actually glad to be wrong."

She offered a grin before finishing off her flatbread. As she did so, she looked around at all the people milling about. As expected, some of the Republic people were keeping a distance from the locals, but just as many were mingling, which was good. She wanted Nadiem to be part of the Republic, not distanced from it. It would be good for them. A consistent source of reliable income, and protection from outside forces that wouldn't be so friendly to them.

"I like the Republic," she said in response to the question. "I like what it stands for. This world has been a Republic world numerous times in its history. It belongs with the Republic. The Empire, no matter which it is, would just exploit us and enslave us to feed their warmachine. I'd rather my people be free and paid for their services, which is the way the Republic operates."

[member="Mereel Vaun"] [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] [member="Jesse Organa"] [member="Priscilla Utorna"] [member="Kian Karr"] [member="Kolab Shansaash"] [member="Shoma Ike"]​

Priscilla stared blankly at the Mandalorian. "If that's your way of asking someone on a date then I will admit, it is rather bland." Turning back to Ever afterwards and fluttering her eyes, attempting to remove a speckle of dust.. ([member="Mereel Vaun"])

"Well currently we have practically no government capacity." Nodding her head to the numerous amounts of shuttles, varying in model and some scrappy looking interceptors. "While I find it admirable, and believe me that's a word I don't use often, that you are looking out to assisting the impoverished, we need to be able to protect them. We've already seen what the various Dictatorships of the galaxy are doing against anybody who defies them."

Priscilla stood up, gesturing for [member="Ever Dawnracer"] to do the same, continuing to speak to her in a quiet whisper. "It really is disheartening to see such well trained troops relegated to such poor equipment, but I digress. What we need right now is a leader who can take us to the next stage, and the current chancellor has shown himself to be incapable of just that."

Mereel's mood brightened considerably when he heard the blond woman say that their presence was a formality. He really didn't want to brawl villagers while waiting around the place. He waited for a moment as the Chiss woman whispered something to the blond, once she was finished he responded to her 'bland' comment, padding a light layer of sarcasm onto his voice, "I typically wait until the second date before taking anyone wampa hunting."

Since there were politicians here, that meant he was probably going to have a lot of time to explore the place - and he suspected he could only talk to the Chiss so long before getting slapped. He plopped his helmet back onto his head and said, "K'oyacyi." - the phrase had many translations, but he meant 'stay alive' in this case.

He started walking off to find something else to occupy his newly discovered free-time. He considered just sitting down in some quiet corner and meditating the day away, but then he remembered that he had sensed some other force sensitives here. Surely, it had to be Jedi. What other force sensitives would be running around a Republic village?

He reached out into the force and found himself walking toward a human male with brown hair who was about his height. The man was currently engaged in conversation with a Kel Dor. As he got closer to them, he waved a hand at them and said, "Su'cuy vode. I'm trying to test something."

Under his helmet, he closed his eyes to keep them from searching the human and the Kel Dor for lightsabers. "Are either of you force sensitive?"
[member="Ever Dawnracer"] [member="Priscilla Utorna"] [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] [member="Kian Karr"]​

Kian was very pleased to hear that [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] was interested in working with the Jedi Shadows. Kian was working hard now to raise them back to full strength and feared what advances the Sith may have made in their weakened state. He had to comfort himself with knowing that the Shadows of the Republic were but one sect of Jedi Shadows on the hunt for Sith and their relics. Kian's group of Shadows, however, also supplied the Jedi of the Republic with their intelligence work and with their group weakened, so too was the information flow. All this would need to be strengthened if the Jedi of the Republic were to grow once more.
"Thank you Tugoro," Kian said bowing his head to his friend, "I truly appreciate it and value having one as skilled as you to help."

Kian looked around for a moment, glancing among the people there. "I had planned on keeping a low profile, but I do not get the sense that that is likely going to happen." Kian chuckled. As he said this another approached them. The person was wearing Mandalorian armor ([member="Mereel Vaun"]), yet Kian did not get the sense that he was a threat as he approached.

Force sensitive? He had asked them if either one of them was force sensitive? Kian's face beneath the mask spread into a large, toothless grin and he clicked the bone pallets of his mouth together in amusement.

"Koh-to-yah." Kian said, using the traditional Kel Dorian greeting and raising a taloned hand in greeting. "I am Jedi Master Kian Karr and this is Jedi Master Tugoro Taidarious."

[member="Priscilla Utorna"] | [member="Shoma Ike"] | [member="Jesse Organa"] | [member="Kolab Shansaash"] | [member="Ever Dawnracer"] | [member="Kolbacca"]​

Mereel opened his eyes and took off his helmet out of common courtesy. He could hardly hide his excitement, he had never used the force to seek out Jedi in the force before. The only force sensitives he had ever felt in the force had been Sith.

His giddy excitement was replaced by sudden embarrassment as the Kel Dor's words sank in. "Err. Sorry about that, I didn't mean to demean your understanding of the force in anyway."

He bit his cheek for a second and thought of a way to explain his situation, "I am barely trained in the use of the force, and this is the first time I have felt Jedi near me using the force alone."

Having explained his novice standing in the force, Mereel regained his composure and his excitement returned to him. "Anyway, my name is Mereel Vaun, it's a pleasure to meet you both."

[member="Kian Karr"] [member="Tugoro Taidarious"]​

As the day dragged on and the town slowly got use to the presence of the Unknown Origins of the ships that entered their homes. From the outskirts of the town a small convoy of 5 Speeders entere the town and B-lined for the meeting. Before the Troopers that were meant to guard the procession and meetings the Convoy stopped and all but one of the speeders door opened. About a small army of 20 Mandalorians in Black and Blue armor exited the other vehicles. All were armed and in full gear and paying no mind to the Guards of the New Republic. They scanned the area for threats to their Leader. Those verses in Mandalorian Culture would see the Symbol on the Clan Awaud on the Mandalorians Armor.

When the troopers felt like it was safe, a Tactical Droid lead another much larger Mandalorian in none-cultured Mandalorian Armor, but the presence vibrated of military experience and leadership. Towering over others he and the Droid walked over to Guards and presented a Datapad. "I am here to meet the Chancellor by invitation, my Clansmen will wait here outside the perimeter." He looked to the soldiers "Ke'pare olar, cuyir norac Nusujii"

Finished he followed the Republic Troopers and follows them to the main meeting room. On his way he noticed the Force Users, years of huting the space wizards had him build an 6th sence for the presence of Force Ysers. He saw the one in Mandalorian armor and felt little threat of the man, he nodded none the less in the direction of the Warrior. He even saw the human female speaking with the chiss, he still felt the presence of a force user, interesting. The guards escorted the Droid and the Mandalorian Alor into the meeting with the two Political Figures. This would be nothing compared to his arguments in the First Order Moff Chambers or that of the Alor Council. He had thousands of Ex-Republic Troopers and Special Forces operatives in the Ash Army standing by to join the Republic on his orders. If the meeting went well, Jaster would Join the New Republic.

[member="Ever Dawnracer"] [member="Kian Karr"] [member="Priscilla Utorna"] [member="Jesse Organa"] [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] [member="Mereel Vaun"]

Ever Dawnracer

E
"I can understand that," Ever said as she stood. "But one cannot join a government and immediately affect a coup."

Her voice was barely above a whisper as she stood and walked with the Chiss woman. If this, what she said, was true, then after her father finished his meeting she would end up hearing all about it. Which could be good or it could be bad. Regardless, she wanted Nadiem to join the Republic which meant her father would have to follow along with the status quo for now. That meant even if he wasn't worth leading the Republic, they were going to have to let him lead it for now.

She motioned for Priscilla to start walking with her. Others were milling about, talking with each other. Some were newcomers and some were locals. It was good, but it was just a beginning, and she knew it. She frowned and made a face,sucking on her inner cheek for a moment or two.

"Politics isn't easy and I'm not even in it. We need to build it with the current Chancellor and then he will lose his position eventually. More planets means more senators. More senators means more people to choose from."

She glanced over to see yet another Mandalorian, actually several more of them. Frowning, she came to a stop and motioned towards all of the bucket heads. Why were so many of them coming to Nadiem to meet with the Chancellor of the Republic Remnant? They had their own government, their empire, didn't they? What use did they have here? They were an Empire, and not a good one.

"Why are so many of them here?"

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] [member="Mereel Vaun"] [member="Kian Karr"] [member="Priscilla Utorna"] [member="Tugoro Taidarious"] [member="Jesse Organa"]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom