Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Red Dead Slaves - SJO Dom of Myrkr

Objective: 2
Teammates: Riamah Riamah Varindar Asyt Varindar Asyt Valkren Calderon Valkren Calderon Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr

“I have not” He responded to Riamah when she would inquire about whether he had been to the planet before. Her presence was a comforting one, one that made tackling the issue of slavers a little easier. He peered curiously toward the small creature, blinking a few times. But he just shrugged, seeming to accept that Ra almost seemed to have a new pet every week. “Sounds good” Josh answered her with a calm nod. “Just make sure they get out of harm’s way if shots get fired. I’m not expecting this to go down without a fight.”

He heard the communication that radioed in from the dropship of Rangers Valkren Calderon Valkren Calderon and Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr and took note of it. It looked like they would have a pretty heavily armed team behind them if it came to it.

The dropships would break past the atmosphere and the planet’s surface would begin to come into view below them. As they would begin to drop down nearby the coordinates, the Silver strike team would find themselves at the entrance to what seemed like a small town’s worth of large tents.

Josh would speak into the commlink hidden in his collar.

“Nobody fires until we either have proof, or they fire first. Verify, then go on the attack” He commanded to the landing squad. He closed his eyes then, as the ramp for his dropship came down. He could sense an unease that spread across many people that had just started after the dropships came down. But it wasn’t enough to prove anything just yet…

What he did find was a fairly large concentration of people in one spot. Out of sight, but he could sense their despair radiating like a beacon. It would be a good place to start.

As the Silvers exited their dropships, Josh noticed that a party seemed to be exiting this “village” and were heading their way. They were armored, though the armor was rugged and dirty, and had seen better days. The best armored man was the one at the front, who seemed to be leading the large party - about eight people - of armored men, and leading them straight toward their dropships.

Josh looked to Ra and squeezed her hand as a show of comforting support, and to ease himself as well before releasing. "You said your companion can communicate with others and track?" Would radiate into Ra's head through telepathy. "This might be a good time to release them and send them tracking. I can sense a group close together who are in great agony, but it doesn't prove much. But finding them as soon as possible and verifying if they are in danger or caged before we strike would be best... Perhaps your friend can scout for us?" He requested, before he then started walking down the ramp to meet the armoured men. He could sense nerves in the men that were approaching… But he supposed that was a given considering two dropships of strangers had just popped up in front of their little settlement. It didn’t prove anything, not yet anyway.

Objective: 3
Allies: SJO
Plan: Meet and greet Mandos.

This was something Jairdain had been groomed for. An opportunity to be a diplomat and consular. So the Master found herself landing on Myrkr...again. A place she had never thought she would visit again. Touching the Force was going to be next to impossible for the blind woman. She wasn't afraid though. Jairdain had been here before...once and had found a companion wolf which she had named Sage.

He was sitting on her shoulder and she was looking through his eyes. Their bond wasn't one that touched the Force and it was something special. A bond that was mental and emotional. Petting him under his chin, she knew he was excited to return home and maybe even reunite with his family. However, she had an entirely different objective.

A small band of Mandalorians had come and settled here. They had done poor actions in the past, but she hoped the past could be put to rest and they could all move beyond it. Words might not be enough though, but the Master genuinely hoped that they wouldn't need to use any force.

There was a bonus to this and that was she had the opportunity to spend additional time with her love. She listened like she always did when he spoke of the mission and nodded. Sage looked directly at him since she was unable to. Yuroic might be able to tell she was looking at him through her companion's eyes right now.

"I am sure things will work out. If not, then you're here to keep me safe."

Without the Force, she was pretty helpless. She would be relying almost entirely on others to help her. Letting out a sigh, she almost wished she could have implants to allow her to see, but that would probably take away at least some of her Force Sight and that was something she didn't want to be without.

Others spoke around them and she turned her attention to Aaron. Not wanting to answer for Yuroic, she lifted a hand to him to catch his attention.

"I have had encounters with them before. When I worked for Commenor."

Not really going any further into an explanation, she did hear his question.

"Show honor, bravery and don't back down. They don't like cowards. Remain calm and focused."

To put some weight to her own advice, her tone was just that. Calm and focused. Attempting to relieve any fears or concerns, she made a few calming gestures and hoped they helped. As they got closer to the surface of the planet, the Force started to retreat and when her sight went away, she reached out a hand to Yuroic in the hopes he would be able to guide her steps.

Ojective: One
Allies: Sky'ito Yumi Sky'ito Yumi Kat Decoria Kat Decoria

Dagos stepped off the dropship with the Jedi who introduced herself as Suka’ito. Suka’ito was a knight and Dagos admiration and awe grew just a bit, he had grown up hearing of the exploits of Jedi Knights and was a bit amazed that he was now in the presence of one. There was another young woman waiting for them as they got off the ship and from the weapon on her back it appeared she was also a Jedi. Her name was Kat and it would seem Dagos assumption of her being a Jedi were correct because there was some familiarity between her and Suka’ito.

“-So where should we start looking for this new plant?" Kat asked

Dagos noticed Kat was not dressed in a way typical of what he knew about Jedi but more like a fighter pilot or something. Dagos could not say that he looked liked a traditional Jedi, his clothes were the definition of simple. He was wearing traditional Haruuni clothing, a set of loose fit leather pants and shirt both made from Vine cat leather. What set this outfit apart was that it was brand new and dyed white, a gift made for him before he left to go find the Jedi.

Dagos waited patiently as Suka’ito explained to them that they had a few other objectives other than only finding this mystery plant, he was very excited to finally after weeks of space travel get out into nature and have the chance to show his worth to these people whom he hoped to join.

“I can’t wait to get out there.” He said staring at the tree line once the Jedi Knight had finished speaking. He could feel all the life hidden throughout the forest through the force, his eagerness and curiosity at a pitch.

“My name is Dagos by the way.” He said turning to face the two women with an warm smile on his face.

Objective 2
Ranger Attachment.
Onboard secondary dropship
Callsign: Bogeyman-3-1 now Bogeyman-2-1
----------------------------------------------------------

Behind his helmet, Beltran raised an eyebrow at his Commander. Back when he’d been moving through the Ranger introductory courses, the Lorrdian had scored excellent in all areas, except leadership. His mindset was always to put the mission first, no matter what. Casualties and collateral happened, and he didn’t necessarily like the idea of being put in charge of people he would be responsible for keeping alive.

But then he thought back to his encounter on Saleucami, only a few months prior. He’d taken command of a ragtag band of militiamen and managed to foil a rather large-scale slaving operation. His tactics had been sound and the militiamen, despite being outnumbered and outgunned, had proven their worth.

If a few militia could acquit themselves that well, then perhaps it was worth putting a little trust in a unit of fully trained and armed Rangers. Even more so, he could put the trust in the man commanding their portion of the mission, a man who had put his trust in Beltran several times in the past.

“Acknowledged, Raider-One-One.” He replied, nodding his helmeted head. “Bogeyman-Three-One registers callsign change to Bogeyman-Two-One.”

Beltran glanced over at his new squad and saw a couple of them looking back at him. Like him, their faces were hidden beneath the helmets of their Katarn Combat Armor, but he could sense from their body language some unease. If Beltran had cared about their feelings, he might have cared about their feelings.

But he didn’t. Instead, he called out on the squad’s com channel. “Squad two,” He said simply. “Once we exit the shuttle, form up on my six. Do what I do and what I say.”

He didn’t bother asking if they understood his most basic of orders. Settling in, he grew quiet and listened in to the main command com channel as Jedi Dragonsflame outlined the rules of engagement. If they were, in fact, slavers, Beltran doubted that it would take long before weapons were being fired at them and all it would take was one bolt in his direction and Beltran would personally lay every slave trading Sithspawn he found down for an eternal dirtnap face-down.

Valkren Calderon Valkren Calderon Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor Riamah Riamah

Objective: 2
Company: Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr Valkren Calderon Valkren Calderon Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor

Within her own helmet, she heard the chatter of the men and kept silent. Her gear was different than the other's, but it would keep her safe from anything but EMP. Her suit was designed to protect her and make her appear to a droid of some kind. There were many different types of tools and enhancements done to it and in a way, it was superior to what the others had.

The mental communication came in from Josh. Her helmet was in place, so he wouldn't be able to see her face, so she answered with little more than a nod. Returning the squeeze, she knew about his past and just how much these types of missions went.

I'll be sure not to open random holes in the ground this time.

Since their first mission together when she did that, it was a promise, she had made each time. The ending results of that were horrible and not something she wanted to go through again.

The dropships started to land and the squads started to exit. Ra reached out to Lya and passed along Josh's request.

She can communicate with me and with other Ashlan Wolves that are nearby. Closing her eyes, even though nobody would be able to see that, she silently listened to the whispers sent back to her from Lya. She and the others don't understand fully was slavery is. However, there are people with weapons and some chains. I'm pretty sure that's a good indication. Let's deal with those in front of us. Do I need to keep on the persona of being a droid for this or can I reveal I am organic under this suit?

It really wasn't much, but any little bit helped.

Objective III
Wearing: White Robes, Light Armor
Plan: Play nice, negotiate
Tags: (Forgot how to mention)

The dropship that I was on landed on the far side of the formation and quickly offloaded the necessary equipment. Computers containing past occasions with the Mandalorians, if any were with Clan Australis they would be there. I ignored them and didn't pay any mind to them whatsoever. I wanted to meet these Mandalorians in person and see how they all acted in response to us being here. They were all different - having different clans and what not.

I carried with me my lightsaber - compacted in its smallest form for easy travel, my white robes, and light armor on my shins, arms, chest, etc.. inside, I carried determination and resolve.

While the commotion of the Antarian Rangers, various other personnel assigned to other objectives, and dropships landing and taking off raged on in the background, I found my way over to my own group - tasked with negotiating with Clan Australis. An interesting bunch with a few, but not many, familiar faces. One key figure in specific was Master Yuroic. I'd seen him on various occasions before and he seemed to be in charge of our small little task force. I found myself right at the end of his briefing, but I caught wind of the whole little speech quite quickly:

At least try to avoid conflict was the main idea.

"Got it." I said, readjusting my saber to the back clip on my clothes rather than either of the sides. Then, I waited for the rest of the group to make their moves.

Elise

E
Ojective: One
Allies: Sky'ito Yumi Sky'ito Yumi Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek

Elise stepped off the ship, her jedi robes snapping in a slight breeze as the warm light of the planet sufficed her. She took a deep breath in and out, observing the greenery they had descended into. Life brimmed around them, faint echos felt through the force. Along with the slight promise of a surprise -- and a pleasant one-- if they followed the force and its whims this mission. But that would be a harder task than not here on Myrkr. A specific species of lizard blocked patched of the area around them with their anti-force capabilities.

Elise smiled softly at the small gathering of padawans and a knight that talked talked before her, her footsteps light as she approached them and listened to their excited mulling.

" Yumi is right," she concluded, breaking their conversation. "Listen to the force, it will be our guide today." A gentle hand was placed on Kat's shoulder.

"Close your eyes. Do you feel it? Where does it lead you?" The master took a purposeful breath in an out in an unspoken instruction for Kat to do the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allies: Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo Jairdain Jairdain Kresslyn Cantor Kresslyn Cantor Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn K Kaine Australis Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr

He spotted Aaran who approached, him and Jairdain. He had warned Jairdain that she might not be able to use the Force on the planet due to the wildlife that lived on the planet so she wouldn't be able to see like she normally did. It was unfortunate for his partner to be driven blind due to some lizard that the Mandalorians hiding on this world loved to use. Looking to Aaran, he allowed Jairdain to say her piece first "I have met them in the past, though they weren't really talkative when I met them, more into burning, shooting and raiding mood. So, this will be interesting to see if they will more friendly or at least willing to talk." Yuroic didn't trust Kaine Australis, he had harmed or constantly attempted to harm SJO people and attacked Kashyyyk a couple of times as well. It was someone that Yuroic would always be cautious of an alliance lasting between them but he couldn't deny that avoiding conflict for now was the best.

Jairdain mentioned a few things to do when in the presence of the Mandalorians. "Don't worry kid, you won't be the one needing to do the negotiations here. This is more a learning experience for you, so you can see diplomats like Jairdain here at work, and how not to do like I will probably show." Yuroic joked as he hadn't always been the best at talking and getting peace talks under way. "Anyway, it is best that we get these talks going forward." Looking over to Milla and Kresslyn, gesturing the pair to join them as he moved forward. He was sure that they would find someone representing the Mandalorians that were living on here.

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob

He clicked his tongue once and nodded at Jairdain's advice. "That's pretty much what I figured. Dont take no nonsense from them. Dont give none in return." Granted, 'nonsense' might be too gentle a word to describe the kind of tension that could erupt between the Jedi and the Mandalorians. He was half expecting them to jump from the trees and circle the party. Taunting and wooping like a villainous Swoop Gang from an old Holomovie.

Granted, a Swoop Gang would be in a for a rather poor time if they decided to pick a fight with a group of Jedi. A group of highly trained warriors would be another matter. But hopefully, things would not devolve to that. They would go in, converse. And hopefully have everything sorted out.

His gaze flicked over to Yuroic as he explained his own history with Kaine. Nodding his head once. The flash of irritation he felt rise as Xeraic addressed him as child was quickly quashed. He was fine being called a novice. He was fine being called a Padawan learner. But he found the idea of being called a child annoying. At the end of the day, he was a trained peacekeeper. One does not give such a role to a child.

Letting out a sigh. Aaran began to walk. "Well, I cant imagine they fancy being kept waiting for us. So we'd best move on then." He said, increasing his pace.

Objective: 1
Peeps: Elise Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek Sky'ito Yumi Sky'ito Yumi

Kat looked around as a new Jedi Master appeared and joined the trio. She offered a smile to the unfamiliar face, "Master with all the ysalamiri on the planet makes it hard to connect the Force?" Kat suggested, she was still growing in her strength so she couldn't really feel much of the Force around them at the moment, there was only the Force within herself that Kat could feel. "Not sure my connection is strong enough to feel anything Master Elise, but I am eager to learn more" Kat said, curious to see if Elise and Sky could feel anything, it wouldn't be surprising if they did since they would be much stronger than she was.

"There could be links from the rumours we have heard from the people on this world about where to find it? Lower the search area." Kat offered as a suggestion, she was using her wits here and figured that Dagos would likely be doing the same thing.

Objective 3

The words Master Xeraic said didn't do much to relieve the knot in her stomach. Rather it seemed to bring about a new list of concerns. Mainly if they could be attacked, which was a possibility. That was definitely something Millla wasn't looking forward to. Especially since Master Xeraic's last run in with Kaine didn't sound like the most pleasant. Luckily she wouldn't have to be a direct part of the negotiations, so there wasn't a chance of her saying something dumb to make things worse. She hoped anyway.

Milla gave a sigh and followed the small group of Jedi out of the dropship. Her eyes watched the Masters for a moment, as thoughts and questions played through her head. Pushing the thoughts aside, she stepped up beside Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo when he spoke. "No, they probably won't like being kept waiting."

WelshGuy WelshGuy K Kaine Australis Jairdain Jairdain Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Kresslyn Cantor Kresslyn Cantor Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud

K Kaine Australis Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo WelshGuy WelshGuy Jairdain Jairdain

She was waited, right there in the open, no fear coursed in her veins. Staring up at the descending transports she listened through her comms as they spoke of the rangers arriving...great...that added some difficulties to this already tense situation

Looking behind her she watch her alor land, greeting him with a fist to her chest plate making a metallic sound

my alor, the jedi are about to land soon...I will do most of the talking...and allow you of course to voice your grievances

Turning towards the shuttle as it landed stardust pulled the war banner out and began walking with it, tapping the ground until she stopped 10 feet away and slammed it down as she looked upon the young jedi and...feth...jair. she hoped that woman wouldnt complicate things

your the delegation?

She said in a modulated voice

Objective 3
Links: Beskad Elite(x20) | NWD-JR5 | Gunner | Tracyn Mirshko
Tags: K Kaine Australis | Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae | Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo | Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn | Kresslyn Cantor Kresslyn Cantor | Jairdain Jairdain | WelshGuy WelshGuy | Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr

It seemed it was time for them all to begin, time for another meeting with the jetii. How did Adenn know this? Simple, the quick departure of many more Mandos to meet the Jedi. Sighing to himself, Adenn turned to his vode and had them call for their Tracyn Mirshko's from nearby. Their dragons quickly came to them, each a dragon that the Beskad Elite had fought with many times before. Each was battle scared, none so more than Calyr, Adenn's own dragon, not that it'd make a difference in performance, more intimidation if need be.

Climbing aboard Calyr, Adenn patted the dragon a few times on the side skimmbefore having him fly up into the sky, his entourage right behind him. They remained relatively low to the ground, skimming the tree tops, heading towards the meeting area. For now, Adenn had no plan other than to react as things happened. Nearing the meeting area, Adenn ordered his men to scatter, maintaining their distance, close enough to jump in within moments, but far enough to not truly be noticed. They stayed on their dragons, landing on trees, the ground, or still flying around, staying closer to Mando lines.

Adenn and Gunner on the other hand went closer to the meeting area, landing on trees only a few trees within the tree line. From there, they had a supreme view of the area, though if someone truly looked, they could be spotted as well. Not that it mattered. Dismounting from Calyr, Adenn simply nodded to Gunner before dropping down to the ground, hidden behind a tree as he dropped. During the fall, his cloak set in, and by the time he reached the ground, he was invisible to the naked eye, the only evidence of his landing the thump as he landed and the dirt that scattered as he hit. After that, none could see where he went, which was closer to the group, still within the tree line, but close enough to intervene. From there, he stopped in place, hidden from view completely, simply watching and waiting.

Allies: SJO
Plan: Meet the Mandos

Sage watched the world around Jairdain for her and passed along what he was feeling. What he really wanted to do was run and meet up with his family. Only his bondmate kept him from doing that and he stayed on her shoulder. His eyes looked up as the beasts arrived and informed her of them. The sight of them was awe-inspiring and maybe even a little scary for the small animal.

"There are large beasts around us. All of them have people on them."

This was spoken only loud enough for Yuroic to hear since she didn't want to startle any of the others with them. All of them seemed to be quite young and easily spooked. Unless they too noticed them or he spoke for her, she wasn't going to tell them anything.

She had been to this world before and knew what it would do to her sight and Force ability. That time, it had come as a surprise, but a friend had been there to guide her every step of the way. Now she relied on her love to do the same thing. Nodding a bit, color coming to her cheeks when he told the others around them that this would be a learning experience for them and to take the lesson from her. In his own wording, he also insulted himself and that brought a smile to her face.

All of them agreed they shouldn't keep the Mandalorians waiting any longer and she took the lead...as much as the blind woman could. Walking next to Yuroic in front of the group, Sage grew excited as he sat on her shoulder. There were many ways a person could keep their identity secret and hidden, but rarely did they consider hiding their scent. Sniffing the air, he knew Stardust was in front of them and the message sent to Jairdain was all images and feelings. She now knew at least one of these people.

Having been in the game for so long now, she knew there was a reason her friend wore a disguise and wasn't showing her face. Not giving much outward sign that she knew who the Mandalorian was, she actually let go of Yuroic and depended on the eyes of Sage to guide her the rest of the way.

War banner or not, she approached openly and held her hands at her side. A relaxed stance, but one that showed confidence in what she was doing. Bowing her head with respect, those unfocused eyes appeared to look at each of the people in front of them respectively.

"We are. I am Master Jairdain Ismet and if you will hear us, we would speak to you of peace."

Her tone did not indicate she meant anything different than exactly what she said.

K Kaine Australis WelshGuy WelshGuy Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn Kresslyn Cantor Kresslyn Cantor

Losing is tempoary, giving up is permanent.
Objective: 1
Peps: Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Elise Dagos Terrek Dagos Terrek

Sukai flashed a short smile at the man who introduced himself ad Dagos, no doubt a newcomer with the way he was acting. She always found it fun to people like him express such passion about a mission, even one a seemingly simple as this. "It is nice to meet you, I too look forward to our venture, just have to wait a second for everyone to land".

Her words being punctuated as one of the final drop ships landed master Elise stepping out to greet the small group of Jedi. "Ah greetings master Elise, it is good to see you here", Sukai giving her usual customary bow to the master as she conversed with Kat. "Do you mind if I join you master Elise, the interference by the native animals is an interesting challenge to over come".

Taking a calm breath she too reached her hands out, feeling with the force into the forest, noticing the areas where her reach was seemingly blocked. It was almost if a maze was out before her, one that would require time and concentration to navigate though but first, she'd have to await the pull from the plant. Reward came to those who waited and Sukai had all the time in the galaxy.

Last edited:
People nearby: Jairdain Jairdain Milla Caranthyr Milla Caranthyr Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo K Kaine Australis Abel Forsworn Abel Forsworn Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae Kresslyn Cantor Kresslyn Cantor

It was good to see that everyone was prepared for this, it wasn't going to be easy forward, both sides had problems but they also had similarities. Yuroic knew that they needed to move forward and work towards peace, he was here for a peaceful resolution nothing else. Watching Jairdain take the lead with him at her side, Yuroic both heard Jairdain mention the animals and saw them himself, it was a power play by the Mandalorians. A show of strength that did not go unnoticed by him but did not faze him either. He crossed his arms as he spotted Stardust approaching the group of Jedi. It wasn't that surprising that she was with the Mandalorians, Stardust was a Mando living in Jedi space so she would be the best mediator for the two groups.

Looking at the Mandalorians, Yuroic nodded his head slowly. He didn't say anything, he was here to help Jairdain and ensure that a happy conclusion could happen between the Jedi and this sect of Mandalorians. While getting most Mandalorians on their side or at least to middle ground where conflict wouldn't occur every few months. "Greetings Stardust, Kaine, Adenn I presume?" Yuroic only knew names and recognised armour of certain clans but he had few interaction with Mandalorians like this and not the mercenary types.

Handsome blindfolded hyper-religious whackjob
Objective 3

It was amazing that after everything he's been through in the past few weeks. The sight of a Dragon honestly seemed to not be as intimidating as it should have been. Aaran's only real reaction to the sight of the beast was to pull out his Holoprojector. And from it sprung a miniture version of the Tyrant dragons native to Kalidan mentally comparing the two different breeds as he flicked through various images.

If one decided to pay attention to the Holoimages. They would notice that from the angle and distance they were taken from. The Padawan had clearly gotten up close and personal with these beasts. Even managing to apparently take one down, if the image of a prone Dragon was any indication.

It was his own subtle form of power play right back. Even as a Padawan, he had survived encounters with Dragons in the past. These ones did not frighten him. "How do ya reckon they keep those things fed?" He asked out loud to no one in particular. COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]"Gotta cost a small fortune to keep em fed if you're ever travelling in space."[/COLOR]

WelshGuy WelshGuy Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo Jairdain Jairdain

Stardust? Hm, maybe it was a issue to keep her armor like it was, however she had a way to play this off easily

stardust? My apologies you must be mistaking me for my sister. She has been hiding away so she wouldnt have to deal with stuff like this...you can understand what stress it would put on her

After that she approached jair, bowing her head back in respect before she looked to aaran seeing the holoimage and had to say she was midely impressed with his feet before she seemed to glare to jair

you've come to speak of peace after many of my brothers and sisters have been culled, hunted even? You must bring something convincing to come to speak of peace

She stood tall and crossed her arms, hopefully they'd buy the ploy

Objective:1
Allies: Sky'ito Yumi Sky'ito Yumi Kat Decoria Kat Decoria Elise

“There are animals that can interfere with our connection to the force?” Dagos asked trying to sound casual and curious but failing to keep the shock from his voice.

There were many creatures on Haruun Kal and Dagos had seen most if not all of them. There were fierce but loyal Akk dogs, large reptomamalian canids that traveled in packs tamed by the Haruuni millennia ago to protect their grasser herds.

There was aggressive and infinitely painful fever wasps the cause of the deadly disease Wasp Fever. When a victim was stung by a fever wasp, larvae implanted in the victim grew and began to feed on the host's brain cells. The host experienced dementia, then severe seizures and spasms, as if suffering from a head injury.

Vine Cats highly developed hunters, using their long, heavy tails to balance and razor like claws to quickly dismember their prey.

But as far as Dagos had known there was nothing that could lessen his connection to his gift.

Like the three Jedi Dagos lifted a hand toward the trees and reached out with the force.Unlike the three Jedi near him however Dagos had never had any training besides what his people had learned over millennia of being force sensitive.

He assumed it was due to this lack of training that he had missed it at first. Now that he focused his mind he could feel what he hadn’t before, large patches of nothing. It was unnerving, Dagos had always had his connection to the force, it was his oldest and closest friend, being without it even from a distance was not something he cared for.

He had not learned the Jedi Master’s name but even if he had he was not sure he could give voice to the small fear that’d just entered his mind. He wanted to know that if he were to encounter these creatures, whatever they were that we would not be in danger of losing the force forever but because no one else seemed fearful he did not want to seem like the ignorant unsophisticated 15 year old tribal boy that he was.

Objective 2
Ranger Attachment.
Onboard secondary dropship
----------------------------------------------------------

Before long, his team's transport broke atmo' as well. The commander would take his place near the ramp while using both hands to stabilize his armor-clad body during to journey to the position. Once he was close to the ramp, he'd hold his blaster tightly in preparation of what was to come. He had absolute faith in the men and women on the transport today- and to be frank, Valk' didn't feel like there would be too much action on this mission. It Just seemed like another 'search-and-rescue' where all of the supposed slavers just get up and leave miraculously whenever ranger shuttles are spotted.

Well- Only time would tell.

The dropship tilted its nose up as it reached the planet's surface, slowing to provide as gentle of a landing as possible. Valkren silently acknowledged the words from Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor , watching as his dropship touched down directly before them via the viewport closest to the ramp.

"Copy that, Sir. I want squads one and two disembarking immediately. We'll make a show of force for these locals- just hope we don't spook them too much. Three, four: I want you both to stay behind on the ship. It'll be nice to know we still have an extra element just in case things go sideways."

The transport rocked, the ramp unlatched with a hiss and dropped suddenly. This elicited the thumping sound of plating clanking together as the armored rangers jogged down the ramp. Ten of the twenty emptied out and secured the immediate perimeter around the dropship group. Valkren was sure to be the first down the ramp, after seeing no immediate threat the commander signaled the two teams to move out and fall in behind the Jedi.

"Raider One-One to all elements. Rangers have touched down."

After his transmission, he could hear the rangers from the two teams that were on the ground chatter among themselves. They'd point out blindspots to their comrades, make notes of suspicious individuals if seen during the approach, and generally watch out for one another. Even if the majority of them didn't expect a major threat during the mission- they wouldn't underestimate anyone they were put up against.

Varindar Asyt Varindar Asyt Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr Riamah Riamah Josh Dragovalor Josh Dragovalor

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom