Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rebellion of Denon

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
QqVXIa.gif

Just a note to everyone at the Enclave, in case you're not reading my posts.

Here the explosives were set up. Since nobody came to stop it in 24h+, they've now gone off here.
Being rigged around the foundations of the bulding, this means the whole thing will collapse in on itself in very short order.

Enjoy. :D

[member="Kur-gal Kwaad"]

Yes, yes it was noticed. we got a few questions there.

The school, filled with children is located at a skyscrape city block. Its not a separate building. Which is described in the original dominion thread.
It is a bit of a massive project to make the entire block collapse. Also one might question how you bugs know where the support structures are on a whim like that.

[member="Dallen Thayne"] [member="Sanya Val Swift"] [member="KeCholo"]

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

They didn't 'know'. Kur-gal went there, in the flesh, manually placed the non-bug explosives, and returned back to the upper floor for extraction. Which you would find out by actually reading the posts.

As for the non-separate building quip; you can always blow up just a few levels instead of the whole thing.

[member="Kur-gal Kwaad"]

Well, yesyou could make explosives go off in isolated parts of the building but it would bea tremendous hard work to have them and all above floors collapse, considering the constructuon technology most likely have these sort of protection vs terror acts I doubt it will be snything collapsung. The explosions will of course kill folk in the way but I dont think its realistic to presume a collapse of the structure..

Thats how I will continue anyway.

Tagging [member="Reverance"] as service since I know you follow these threads for your own little ooc reasons. No need to thank me.

Mantic Dorn said:
[member="Kur-gal Kwaad"]

Well, yesyou could make explosives go off in isolated parts of the building but it would bea tremendous hard work to have them and all above floors collapse, considering the constructuon technology most likely have these sort of protection vs terror acts I doubt it will be snything collapsung. The explosions will of course kill folk in the way but I dont think its realistic to presume a collapse of the structure..

Thats how I will continue anyway.

Tagging [member="Vengeance"] as service since I know you follow these threads for your own little ooc reasons. No need to thank me.

ummm actually I don't follow any of them for any reason. So not sure why you are tagging me.

[member="Kur-gal Kwaad"] [member="Mantic Dorn"]

His point seems to more obviously question how Kur-gal Kwaad knew where the support structure was for the enclave and the fastest way there. Which is a bit reasonable if this is his first time doing such a thing and he wouldn't know his way around the Enclave.

As well as the fastest way to the roof as well.

Yes you have indeed been unimpeded, but you have stretched the realms of belief as well. Even Khallesh and Warok (when he made his first leap at Mantic he said he ignored other jedi to go for him) made it sound as if there was light NPC Jedi presence at the entrance alongside the other vong NPCs were embroiled with, so it questions how Kur-gal got enough warriors, carrying enough volatile creatures with volatile explosives, through that, straight to a location of a building they don't know the schematics of, and following the fastest escape route possible again without prior knowledge of the enclave's design. (No I'm not saying they probably subbed an enclave design but did any vong/sith in the dom try walking around it before the attack discretely before all out war was launched so they could give that information to the explosive carriers?)

And no I am not trying to cause a mess, I am just pointing out inconsistencies but am in agreement you were unimpeded. I considered targeting you over Khallesh, however, I was not aware at the time she would be unable to respond anymore and that you were about to leave the front entrance.

Now would I say the enclave will collapse? To be fair yes I do think the building will likely crumble apart in major areas requiring the place be rebuilt. Do I think it will catch any children or officials? No because there were people earlier posting efforts to evacuate and the amount of actual time when they were already on the move would indicate their escape (I mean if they were already attempting escape when Kul-gar entered, I doubt you'd say they didn't escape in the time you also had to escape when they had a headstart). In this regard I think that's the most reasonable result for both. Kul-gar did do his best and the enclave will suffer explosions and collapse, but I believe the majority of the younglings and denon officials escaped.

Does anyone have a problem with that?

Hey guys, I never placed any demands on how this should go. Y'all are free to RP it out however you like, and I've neither the will nor desire to argue about the finer points of demolitions. :p

It was done, and now we call either write about it IC or waste time debating it OOC. Your call.

[member="Dallen Thayne"]

Seems a fairly reasonable middle ground. :)

It's generally easier to try and find the middle ground in character, than get caught up in arguments OOC so thank you for being rational here and trying to keep things moving forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom