Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Permanent Leave From Site {UPDATED}

I need a break, to be honest. There's been a lot of crap going on with friends, family, and school. And I realized that unfortunately, this isn't the right temporary 'escape' for me. There's more than just one asshat on the site (to be honest). With everything going on, both IC and OOC/IRL... I don't want to do this anymore. Write characters. Fight in wars. Drag friends out of messes they put themselves in. And I really, really don't want to pretend to be the happy kitty for any longer. "Wait, WHAT? You AREN'T a happy kitty?" Shocker, right?... Haha, not really. While it was (hopefully) obvious that I'm not a cat, the fact that I'm actually fairly easy to anger may not have been.
Thing is, I'm the nicest queen you'll ever meet.
Doubt there's ever been anyone willing to give as many second chances as I have. But that's another story for a diary or journal only. The point is that I DON'T like trying to keep everyone happy, or fixing things for them. Mostly because it usually blows up in my face. Yeah, I know I don't have to. But the problem is that my personality is frustrating to an extreme degree. I'm to nice to stop trying. Sometimes I want to punch myself in the face, to be honest. Other times I want to punch some of you guys in the face, to be even more honest. Which leads me to this...
Once I finish a few things up, I'm out. Maybe for a few months. Maybe for the rest of my existence. Depends on how things go around here. It sucks, really, that I never got to write with some of those people that I wanted to talk with so desperately. Maybe if I was actually social we could have done so. But like I've been trying to say: Writing isn't fun anymore. It's a freaking chore. Just like being the happy kitten. Just like trying to stop friends from ripping each other's throats out. Just like doing anything else people with crappy personalities do. And I'm not just a queen, I'm lazy in a way. I try to limit how much I have to do. Which means I try to worm my way out of as many chores as possible.
Asta la vista Chaos.
Cue the few people who actually wrote with me and care, the people who pretend to know me, those who openly admit they don't know me, those who claim to wish to have known me, and probably at least a few asshats who just want to tell me to grow up or something (you know who you are, bastards).
(@[member="Circe Savan"], @[member="Spencer Jacobs"], sorry we didn't get that thread Spence. Might have time to do a short one before I go...)​

I didn't know you or write with you, but one day - if you decide to come back - maybe we can.

But in the meantime, take a break. :) Happy kitten gets boring, tedious, and stressful sometimes. So if you feel the need to step back - for however long you want or need - I won't blame you. I'll miss you, even if I didn't know you, but I won't blame you.

I know what it is for writing to become a chore. I left one of three sites I was writing on just a month-ish ago, because of it becoming a chore to write there. It had been for a long time, and it took me so long to realize that it wasn't life that was to blame for my frequent absences. I believe it to be an unwritten rule of RP - if you no longer enjoy it, if it becomes a chore, an obligation, a 'have to' instead of a 'want to', take a step back. That step back may turn into permanency. You have to gauge your own feelings on this during your time away.

Still, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Keep your friends. It isn't RP that makes your friends, it's friends that make the RP. Never forget that. And if it comes to be that you do someday return, those same friends will more than likely welcome you back with ecstatically open arms.

Last, but not least, if you do return at some point, remember what it was that made the experience so unsustainable that you left in the first place, and adjust. Learn from your history, so that it isn't repeated (unless you're repeating something good!).

That's my advice. Now, you do what you've got to do, and hopefully we'll see you in the future. Regardless of whether you do come back to us or not, I wish you luck in all your future endeavours. ^_^

@[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"]
Hey buddy, have a good one. I know what its like with people on this site. If you come back in the next couple months you might have a separate, less fascist site to go to, as i have been planning to create my own star wars rp. Ill do my best to keep you informed

@[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"]

I rarely get involved when people decide to leave the site. Especially when they're people I don't really interact with. However, you're an exception. I followed the Horde/Circe/Mando incident with a raised eyebrow, and apart from Aaron, you're the only one who came out of it smelling sweetly. Despite all the OOC animosity, you came out of that wanting to make a Mando alt. I thought that was pretty awesome, personally.

Take a break, but don't go forever. When you come back, be sure to let me know and then let's RP. I promise that when I'm around, drama and RP rarely mix. Take some time, see you soon :)

The whole Circe/Mando thing was awful, to be honest
First time I had to drop the happy kitty act
But I managed

And it ended up giving me inspiration to make the best-looking bio I've made yet...

As always take your time, this place is supposed to be fun. A break is never a bad thing. @[member="Vanessa Nacht Seele"] , see ya soon kid. You know I'm here if you ever need someone to chat with.

It's official. Leave date is moved up to TODAY.
Once I logout, you won't be seeing me again.
Hopefully ever.

Still want to bug my ass?
Send me an email.
If I like you, I might reply.
If I don't like you, I'll probably tell you to kark off.
In a very non-PG-13 way.
Make sure to put 'For Blaire' as the subject, or Kris will get confused.

EDIT: I took my email down because to many karkers were emailing me about things I DON"T WANT TO TALK ABOUT. UNLESS YOU JUST WANT TO GIVE ME A GIF OF A KITTEN OR YOU'RE THERE TO TELL ME ABOUT HOW YOU GLORIOUSLY PUNCHED SOMEONE I DON'T LIKE IN THE FACE, DON'T BUG ME.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom