Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation: Silversaber (SJO/SE Invasion) OOC

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Right so I do get busy at work and cannot promise anything near fast paced posting. I do always try to get in on the action when I can. If there is anyone interested in writing a story let me know!

I'll most likely operate from somewhere in the blockade. Anyone who wants to tangle, send me a PM.

I'm down for a dogfight, or if someone wants to try boarding, I can accommodate either option.

Vereshin

V
[member="Darth Venefica"] I am interested in writing with you, though I don't want to write PvP.

I am looking at communing with spirits or taking out the death cult on Mirial.

I'll be a bit late to the party, but when I return - if anyone lacks a dancing partner, I'll slip in and introduce myself. Feel free to DM me if you're interested, or otherwise deprived; it would be my pleasure to earn my Ally slot.

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
I have seen a lot of things in my time. But by the Gods, whoever made that video in the opening post, that was beautiful. I applaud you. It felt like a real Star Wars opening.

Can we find this man/woman, and just put them in charge of making those sorts of graphics, 24/7? Cos seriously. That was something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom