Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation: Silversaber (SJO/SE Invasion) OOC

So, in my last post, Ophidia made out a call on TSE frequencies asking them to trace it -hopefully locating the com unit hidden on board the ship and not blasting it to hell with her on board- If anyone is in orbit and would like to trace it, that would be cool

She's inside an SJO Pantera Class Stealth Frigate and just slashed up their hyperdrive pretty bad. It should take a little while for it to get anywhere fast.

Meanwhile, have a snek.

giphy.gif

Darth Ananta said:
Dusaro Dresari Out of curiosity, how or why do the Silver Jedi Order use Yuuzhan Vong Hunter II droids that are currently affiliated with the Galactic Republic, a faction which has ceased to exist for quite some time?
ICily, PCs associated with the GR brought over equipment from the Republic to the SJO and other factions after it went minor last year, and I gave them permission to do so as GR Faction Owner. We've been using the said equipment without incident thus far, and I see this as common practice across factions. For instance, I see Dominion equipment being used in support of TSE during this invasion.

[member="Darth Ananta"]

[member="Darth Ophidia"] Hi there, I'll get around to replying to you, I haven't missed it, and I've been tracking your progress to make sure everything is kosher. I was waiting for a good point to respond to your sneaking so it didn't seem like I busted you out of nowhere from the get go.

Vereshin

V
My character is going to escape the fighting in a very odd way if there are any Acolytes or young Sith who want to join me.

[member="Arisa Yune"]

Hi Arisa! I just read your last post, and while exceptional I did notice you ignored my response to your fleets attack on Kaine. To explain, I had already posted The Technicolor Beat sitting on the edge of the sector waiting for someone to show up, and when your fleet did; it unloaded the weapons it had been charging.

Perhaps I didn't read right, but there was no mention of this in your post. Could you edit it to respond accordingly, or would you prefer just bypassing it entirely?

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
I'd like to thank EVERYONE for participating.

2afefdc75c3e4c9137d7907b460c67f3.gif

I know personally the SJO enjoyed this for all the right reasons, and found it fun, creative and very simple in terms of story and opposition - just as it should be.

Thank you all allies and enemies for making it great fun to write. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom