Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Operation: Save the Voice

Sorr Kortu

Socially Awkward Smuggler
Sorr was told that he was the lucky one, his brother: Markus said that only fools were born lucky and while Sorr acted foolish when he was a kid he never thought he had luck. "I'm a talented pilot Markus!" He would retort to his haughty older brother weeks before he left Kayshykk to begin his Jedi training. Of all of the siblings, Markus was the one who was gifted with Force abilities the first in his family. If anything, he was the lucky one while Sorr continued to stumble around in life with his only skills being piloting and Holocomputers.

Something that he'll need to rescue Tiaza. "Right," Sorr said. "Lead the way Brinna, If you have a program that can decipher Droid chips I'll definitely appreciate it."

He turned to the others. "Welcome aboard guys," he smiled. "I'll make sure that the two of you will be well paid by the time this is done."

Neli Neli , Porro Tanau Porro Tanau , Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Tags: Brinna Dara Brinna Dara Porro Tanau Porro Tanau Smuggling NPC Smuggling NPC Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu
Neli lifted her eyes as Porro brought out a Liqueur, "Works for me." she said with a wave. She shook her head smiling as Brinna acknowledged the luck of him finding the chip. Sometimes the universe just worked in unusual ways. Luck, the force, some unseen hand or law of the universe, sometimes things just happened in ways that it seemed they shouldn't.

She did have to chuckle at Shoan and the woman's interactions. "You two are cute." she said with a smile before they moved on. So, they had the tech to get out what was needed from the chip. Sorr was ready to get that done, and welcomed them aboard. She gave another smile and nod, "What are random armed strangers for?"

"Anyway, don't we just need to know who's in charge and find out where they are? Or one of them? I mean, you don't need to treat kidnappers with kindness. If the force doesn't work I'd wager a little pokey poke might do it."
She said, somewhat jokingly miming a stabbing motion, "Uh...not sure if that's a lil bit too dark. But really once we know where we're going the plotting part should be pretty easy right?"

Around her neck: Metal rebreather mask
At her side: sib-14-stun-ion-pistol
In Satchel:
nelis-lightsaber.
Flute

Jack of All Trades. Master of None
Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Brinna Dara Brinna Dara | Neli Neli

Porro shared the bottle with the others and then when it looked as though it was time to move on he looked at how much was left and shrugged before tucking the bottle into his jacket. Free drinks for life right? If he happened upon a bottle in their travels perhaps he’d grab it to replenish Shoan’s stock. But looking around the bar, one expensive bottle of liquor was the least of Shoan’s problems.

They were heading to Brinna’s workshop where it seemed she worked on computers and droids. A handy skill to have at your disposal. It was a skill that Porro had dabbled in before, but not enough that he would feel comfortable with taking the chip and doing the extrapolation himself. If they had time Porro would have to remind himself to ask Brinna to teach him a thing or two.

“I have a feeling this is personal,” Porro said looking around the exploded room and the others besides Neli. “These folks probably have a good idea who we’re after. Where? That seems to be a different issue. Hopefully the droid’s memory will give us a spot to head to.” He gave Neli a wink. “Definitely on the same page on how a kidnapper should be treated. This one doubly dark if you want to go there. I mean destroying a bar? That’s just horrible.”

Objective: Get in the head of an IG
Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Neli Neli | Porro Tanau Porro Tanau

Brinna gave Shoan one last kiss and then was ready to get back to work. She smiled when Neli suggested that Rory shouldn’t be treated nicely. And outright giggled when she suggested her statements might have been too dark. “If you knew what I would do to that man if I got him alone in a room you’d have little doubts how much I care for dark thinking on the subject.” She pointed to Shoan as she headed for where the door used to be. “Stay put. I’m sending security.”

“Not that dumb droid Brin,” Shoan complained. “It’s not right in the head. I end up watching it more than it watches me.”

“Proto is fine.
He has been given another process update,” Brinna responded with a bit of a smirk. “He won’t wander off again I promise.” She hoped.

“Here we go guys,” Brinna said with a wave for them to follow. “It’s just around the corner. My purpose of moving to Nar Shaddaa was Shoan’s bar. My dad used to hang out there. Lucky me, Shoan started working there the week before I moved.” She walked around the corner and came to a stop. The building was dirty and looked like no improvements had been made since the Clone Wars, but the security pad that Brinna started pushing buttons on was state of the art.

The door opened and Brinna stepped inside. “M.O.M. I am home!” she called out.

There was a flicker of blue light further inside the building. It was almost as dark and dingy on the inside as on the outside. From the area of the blue flicker a
humanoid figure appeared. The figure spoke, “Welcome home Miss Brinna. How can I help you?”

“Rory finally came after Shoan,” Brinna informed the AI. “Please activate
Proto and have him head over to Dystra’s Place. Give orders to keep Shoan in sight at all times and to keep him safe.” Brinna turned to the others. “Bodyguard droid, but always seems to find some threat and follow it off into who knows where. I’m hoping he’ll take my orders literally and stay right next to Shoan til we get back.”

She took a seat at a bank of computer screens. “You got that chip Sorr? I’m sure that I’ll only be able to track the communications to Khomm, but maybe I can get Rory’s base or some way to track his ship. Old piece of chit that it is doesn’t have anything new enough technology for me to get into remotely.”

Sorr Kortu

As soon as Sorr and the others arrived at Brinna's house, an A.I popped up in front of them. "Wait a minute?!" Sorr's eyes rose up in fear as he jumped back. "Is that an A.I?! And she's unshackled?!"

Sorr never liked A.Is ever since he read up about the stories of Omega and his many insurrections against the Galaxy. He once wrote a story exploring how Artificial Intelligence could see themselves as the future of humanity and began to digitize humans as A.I's. That was based off the many nightmares Sorr had when he researched about Omega. "I mean you know what happened during the Clockwork Rebellion right?!"

He turned to Neli and Porro. "Right?!" He squeaked before sighing. "Fine Brinna," Sorr said handing Brinna the chip. "Here ya go, just try not to let the A.I interfere with our investigation."

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara , Neli Neli , Porro Tanau Porro Tanau

Tags: Brinna Dara Brinna Dara Porro Tanau Porro Tanau Smuggling NPC Smuggling NPC Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu

She raised the glass in thanks as Porro poured the drinks taking a good swallow out of it before following with it in hand and listening to the explanation he gave. Neli smiled as both Porro and Brinna assured her that was hardly dark, or at least, enough for this situation. She chuckled again at Brinna's entrance, 'mom' now that was a funny choice for the AI that revealed itself. Which was so nearly more apt than it might have been with another. She acknowledged the need to keep a bodyguard around Shoan, "Maybe should have done that a bit earlier." she commented, "Worked out fine, mostly, might not have."

Sorr's reaction to the AI caught her off-guard, she furrowed her brow taking a sip from the drink in her hand, "I mean...my moms droid was more normal than either of my parents were so I can't exactly agree with you there mate. Pretty sure he's the least violent and most stable of all of us. Not like he couldn't have been."

Her eyes drifted off to memories, "Hope he's still around. Good fella."

In Satchel:
nelis-lightsaber.
Flute

Objective: Activate. Orders are?
Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Brinna Dara Brinna Dara | Neli Neli | Porro Tanau Porro Tanau
NPCs: M.O.M. | Proto Type

“Proto Type is powering up,” M.O.M. replied to Brinna’s request. “The addition to his programming has tested quite well in your absence Miss Brinna. As requested I put him in watchdog mode for twelve hours and he did not stray once. I am afraid he still requires exact orders. When asked to keep the workshop safe he followed a hover taxi a kilometer before I could recall him.”

After completing her report the AI turned her attention from her “master” at the bay of computer screens to the others. “We have guests?” the AI questioned looking over the group. “We never have received guests before. We are definitely not prepared. Though it seems some have brought their own refreshments. Please let me know if you need anything during your stay. Call me M.O.M.” The image looked over to Brinna and knew that the young woman would not be attentive as she had a code to break. “I cannot physically get anything for you obviously, but I have means to order provisions and have them delivered.”

As the AI looked to her guests the skeletal metal frame of an experimental bodyguard droid that Binna had picked up appeared and looked over all of the occupants of the room and leapt to stand beside Brinna. Intruders Lady Brinna. Duck down. I will keep you safe."

M.O.M.’s laughter could be heard echoing throughout the workshop. “Stand down Proto. These are guests. They accompanied Miss Brinna to our home.” M.O.M. looked over to the others with a smile. “This is ABG-00. We call him Proto. A bodyguard droid with a mind that might be a bit too free. Miss Brinna is working on it.” As the AI gave an introduction the droid seemed to relax and then nod to the others. “Proto dear. Miss Brinna would like you to head over to Dystra’s Place and keep Shoan in sight at all times while keeping him safe.”

The droid nodded, “It will be done.” He nodded again to the others and then moved to a locker near the entrance to the workshop. There was a chime and the red light on the lock turned to green. The droid opened the locker and removed a Galactic Civil War era
A280 blaster rifle. “Shoan will be safe Lady Brinna,” the droid announced and headed off to see to its duty.

Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Brinna Dara Brinna Dara Brinna Dara Brinna Dara | Neli Neli Neli Neli

The group took the short walk from the bar to the workshop. Porro looked around his hand on his blaster as they did. Nar Shaddaa was not a place to let one's guard down and this group that he had joined seemed to have enemies. Porro wasn't one to take chances. When they arrived at the spacer was glad to see that Brinna thought that way too. Her security was top notch to say the least.

Once inside Porro was a little disappointed that the computers in the corner and the security were the only top notch parts of the workshop. Porro relaxed when Brinna called out to her mother. Though he wondered who would leave their mother alone in a place like this. Turns out M.O.M. was not a person but an AI. An AI with a very attractive avatar that Porro had to remind himself was just a hologram when it appeared.

While Porro was trying to distract himself from the image of a pretty girl, Sorr was complaining about the presence of the AI. He looked to Neli and Porro for support. It seemed Neli wasn't going to back him up. "I mean if Brinna there is a computer wiz and she programmed the AI doesn't that make it safe. I bet she's super helpful too. Already offering to order us provisions." Porro turned his attention to the hologram. "Thank you M.O.M. I am quite ok at the moment. When we figure out where we are heading I may need to order supplies. You can probably find the best cost."

Porro was able to keep his cool when the droid acted to protect Brinna. It wasn't like any of them were threatening, but Shoan said it wasn't quite programmed right. Thankfully the droid stood down, took its orders and then acquired a rifle before leaving the workshop to perform the requested duties. "So, anything useful on the chip?" he asked Brinna taking out the bottle he had pocketed from the bar and holding it out to offer Neli.

Objective: Next steps?

Brinna tapped on buttons, a strange looking input device popped up on her desk and she slid the droid’s memory chip into the device. More tapping took place. She stopped and gave a smile as the others didn’t seem as put off by M.O.M. as Sorr had been. Deep down she understood the worry that Sorr had. In the past AIs were given too much leash. They developed beyond their programs because people gave them that ability. M.O.M. and Proto were both programmed with limits.

“Hmm,” Brinna gave out a hum. The self-destruct was supposed to prevent anyone from getting their hands on the chip, but whoever designed it still put a lot of failsafes in place to prevent anyone from learning the data on the chip. “Got it!” Brinna yelled out and then twirled in her chair before starting to tap on another keyboard.

She gave out a gleeful giggle. “That dumb bastard never secures his tech,” Brinna announced to the group as she continued to tap along. “Now that I’ve got the comm that he sent the message to the IG on…” Brinna gave an evil cackle. “Got him. On Kwenn.” She turned and looked to Sorr, sure that he already knew what was happening if Rory took Tiaza to Kwenn. “We should probably be on our way.”

Sorr Kortu

Even though the indifference towards M.O.M wasn't particularly shocking to Sorr, it was none the less disappointing. Artificial Intelligence is different from a Droid, they have free will compared to them. "Where did you even get an A.I like this Brinna?" Sorr asked raising an eyebrow while M.O.M continued to scan the location. "This is a Queen A.I created by the Eternal Empire, as far as I know, they're not ones who just sell their tech to anyone."

The young man sighed. "In fact, I don't think they have that much contact with the Galaxy besides their conflict with the Bryn a couple of years ago."

Maybe the Eternal Empire was expanding their trade routes, they did ally themselves with the Alliance though it was tentative. "There's a difference," Sorr said to Neli. "Between an A.I and a Droid, an A.I is a program that is unbound by restrictions. They're essentially us but with a processing power beyond our capabilities."

He frowned. "We really need to stop playing God." Sorr said. "Remember the Clockwork rebellion."

M.O.M managed to pinpoint the location: Kwenn. "No!" Sorr said. "That's in Hutt territory, if Rory is there then he might've sold off Tiaza! We need to hurry!"

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara , Neli Neli , Porro Tanau Porro Tanau

Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu Brinna Dara Brinna Dara Porro Tanau Porro Tanau Smuggling NPC Smuggling NPC

She gave a thumbs-up to the AI on the matter of drinks, gesturing to the glass she already had. "Thanks, I'm probably good though." she took in a breath as the prototype seemed ready to stop the 'intruders' and she wandered if they were about to fight another droid. Fortunately that seemed to not in fact be the case.

Porro Tanau Porro Tanau had a much more helpful response to the AI's question. She hadn't fully considered costs, usually just trying to hop on board ships whether they wanted her or were entirely unaware. She took a bit from the drink to put some in her glass, and nodding smiling, "Thanks mate." she added before taking a sip from it and breathing it in. "Can't beat free good alcohol."

Sorr had more to say about the droid, some of which definitely went right over her head. He also tried to tell her the difference between an AI and a droid, she shook her head, "Maybe dock or security droids. He was already made basically superior to organics in every way short of connection to the force. Bigger, stronger, more durable, and literally made to be intelligent and predict criminals actions. His work with my mother put that intellect to even greater uses. He was basically her second hand in the whole military. If he wanted to be a threat, he could have been. Just because it's possible for something to go wrong doesn't mean we should avoid every situation. Technically, I could be some sith assassin who wants this information for herself. Yet look how quickly you all let me in anyway."

She had a rather strong, very opposite opinion on the matter to Sorr. While she hardly considered droids or AI harmless, she didn't think there was any reason to just assume they were an active threat off the bat. Though, this was clearly a biased opinion from her own childhood. As Zepher's familiarity with sapient behavior made him excellent to have around and be friends with.

Well, now they had the location, Hutt territory it was. Shame, they were supposedly resistant to mind tricks. Henchmen weren't though, so they still had options in that route.
"I'm ready to go, don't carry much on me. Maybe just make a plan on the way?"

In Satchel:
nelis-lightsaber.
Flute

OOC: SHoot! Sorry, guess it was my turn. When the site went down I lost track of everything. May not be very good. I'm trying to get everything out tonight so I don't forget.

Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Neli Neli | Brinna Dara Brinna Dara
OOC: No worries Neli with losing track. I did that as well on at least one thread that I was working on.

Sorr continued to worry about AI, that was the least of his worries Porro thought. Suppose as long as Brinna was working on cracking the memory of the IG Sorr had little else he could do to help his girl, so letting him rant about the AI wasn’t the worst idea in the world. Neli didn’t agree with Sorr and said as much. As droids got more advanced more and more had AI and the ability to grow and think on their own. As far as Porro knew it had been as far back as the Clone Wars, but loaders and such were just programmed with the minimum and didn’t require such things, even now.

A discussion for another day however as Brinna called out that she had found a location to start looking for the girlfriend. Kwenn. The Hutt stronghold, for now at least. Porro gave a smile as Neli announced she was ready. Porro checked his belongings. Pistol in its holster, jacket secure on his shoulders and bottle secure in the jacket. He was as ready as he was going to get for a rescue mission to Kwenn.

“Kwenn,” Porro said with a sigh. “I’m ready to go. But this kidnapper and this girl. They going to end up at some slave auction? Security at those things are usually tight. Or for the big ones they are
really tight. We’ll need a story to get inside. This can’t just be a smash and grab if that’s where we’re rescuing her from.”

Objective: To Kwenn!!

Brinna pulled the memory chip from her machine and cautiously put it into a secure drawer in her desk. She certainly hoped that Sorr didn’t want it back. What would he do with an IG-series droid’s memory chip anyways? Brinna always found it was good to have spare parts laying around. Never know when a memory chip might come in handy.

“You’re quite the worrier aren’t you Sorr?” Brinna said with a smirk. “Rory is the type to sell her off at auction. He’s not the type to have the connections to get into the auctions with really tight security,” she gave a nod to Porro. “His girl. His plan. But just in case we all should be thinking about the best way to crash a slave auction. Rory is good at getting the jump on people not willing to take shortcuts, but he's slow and stupid. While we’re on the way to Kwenn I’ll try to backwards track and see how long he’s been on Kwenn and where he went in the meantime.”

She gave a look to Sorr and then Neli and Porro. “Rory also stole some cargo from Sorr. We should probably try to get that back as well. Super secret stuff. From Khomm so if you know anything about the Khommites you probably have a pretty good guess as to what the cargo is. Not gonna be easy for Rory to unload. Even in Hutt Space. So we’ve got a chance. But we need to find Tiaza first. Anything else Captain before you lead on to the ship?”

Sorr Kortu

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara , Porro Tanau Porro Tanau , Neli Neli

"Well of course I am!" Sorr said walking around his face etched with panic. "Every minute I'm wasting, Tiaza is suffering! If I don't help her now then she could be lost forever!"

He moaned his mind focused on Tiaza purring in his ear. What if they couldn't her in time? What if Tiaza gave up hope and stopped becoming that innocent woman that he knew for a short time? All Sorr knew was that he should've taken her with him? Why oh why did he make a stupid choice. "I dunno," Sorr said with sadness in his voice. "Rory did brag about making friends with a Hutt. I think her name was Zeltro the Hutt, some minor Hutt who runs the low gambling rigs on Kwenn."

Sorr leaned against the table staring at Brinna. "If the A.I can help us," Sorr said. "Then please do, I just want Tiaza back in my arms again."

He was willing to do anything, kill even. Though that last part sent shivers down Sorr's spine. He did not want to kill but if there was no choice......

Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu Brinna Dara Brinna Dara Porro Tanau Porro Tanau Smuggling NPC Smuggling NPC

Slave auctions, those were unpleasant places. Short of the matters of war, slave trade could be one of the most brutal industries. The lucky might be more like indentured servants, maybe even for a good position. Prisoners, but not of the worst prison. But...the lowest. She wandered how some beings were capable of going to such lengths.

Brinna suggested the security wouldn't be tight, but she still wandered if a story might still be valuable. Entertainment was still a skill she had at her disposal, manipulation of emotions through it could prove extremely convenient...but it wasn't a certainty. Sure she could get inside most peoples hearts with it, but a Hutt? She had no idea if it was possible to mind trick them even by the truly skilled, her gifts were good, but she didn't have the belief they could work on them. Still she kept her options open.

She wasn't familiar however with Khommites. She shrugged at their mention, "Sorry, don't know those." she had to admit.

Sorr seemed panicked. Understandably so. Zeltro the Hutt could be involved, not familiar with the specifics on that one either. Unfortunate. They had a potential location, probable method of what kind of place they'd find her, and people involved. The progress was good, but there was also a considerable need for it to be. Still she figured she'd start trying to offer some solutions to once they did find her,
"Well, depending on the auction, or gambling den, we could try and use entertainment as a method in. Force works well with music and sound for me, might help with distractions or mental affects, even fear. Though...doubt it works on a Hutt. If they're competent, and we only go after the one person, they might also only have to protect the one person. Maybe we make it look like a full break out? Then we switch to really focus on getting the one we're aiming for. In theory we could try and buy her back and then just kill the guy and take his credits later to make sure he doesn't come back for her. But I have no idea if you have those kinds of credits."

In Satchel:
nelis-lightsaber.
Flute

Objective: Farewell. Secure facility
Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Brinna Dara Brinna Dara | Neli Neli | Porro Tanau Porro Tanau
NPCs: M.O.M.

“Khommites are a species from Khomm,” M.O.M. chimed in whether invited or not. “Around one thousand years prior to the Battle of Yavin they believed they had achieved the perfect civilization. Since they have ceased all sexual reporduction in favor of cloning the perfect society. That being the case. Miss Brinna is surely suggesting the cargo that was stolen is likely cloning equipment.”

There was a flicker and M.O.M. appeared before Sorr. “I fear Master Sorr that it would take far too long for me to be integrated into your ship at this time for me to be of help. Next time however I will look forward to lending a hand…so to speak. But as you say there is need for a rush. So off with you all. Fear not Miss Brinna I will look after the workshop. Security protocol Epsilon.” Brinna gave a nod and them motioned to the others it was time to leave.

Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Brinna Dara Brinna Dara | Neli Neli

“We’ll be sure to get your girl back Sorr,” Porro said with a smirk. He was ever confident even though his track record didn’t suggest he had a particularly glaring reason to be so. Sure he got through on most of the jobs he’d been signed on for, but that didn’t mean they went off without incident. Porro was good at a few things, great not so much.

“Never heard of Zeltro,” Porro said, scratching his chin with his mechanical hand. “Course I don’t know all the Hutts. A low level Hutt running a gambling racket is a start, but hardly a sure thing for getting a good price on a potential slave. If that’s the best he’s got we’ve got some time.”

Porro listened to Neli’s plan or suggestion, not quite a plan, but none of them had time to think up a true plan at this point. “Hutts don’t watch the entrances, so might be a little nudge with the Force might be helpful to get us inside. After that, I like the idea of creating a little chaos. Maybe Sorr goes straight for his girl and the rest of us cause a little hell. Buying the girl back would be up to someone else. I got my clothes, blaster and a bottle of well earned booze to my name at the moment.”

Porro listened as the AI gave information about the Khommites that Brinna had brought up. Cloning equipment would get a good price on the black market, but if Sorr doesn’t return it to the intended owner he would find a pretty black mark on his name. “I don’t think this Rory is going to unload the cargo before the girl. If he knows what he has, he knows the person who paid for it is going to be the best place to get credits and avoid having to look over his shoulder all the time.”

The AI announced something about security protocol Epsilon and Porro got a little nervous. “I say we head out before this security protocol goes into effect. I don’t like the idea that this is the fifth attempt at securing the workshop.”

Objective: To Kwenn!!

“Good thinking,” Brinna said, pointing to Neli. “That’s the sort of thing that we need. All of us are talented in different areas. So I would never think about using the Force, but I can’t use the Force so that’s probably not so surprising. Just like you might not think of all the things that I could make them think were happening if I can get my fingers on one of their terminals. We’ll work together and we’ll get Tiaza back.”

Brinna nodded to Porro, “Getting what he can for Tiaza will be Rory’s first move. The cargo we can get after we secure the girl. As you say the equipment is worth a pretty credit, but selling black market will have someone breathing down your neck. As stupid as Rory is, he’s smart enough to avoid that. And he knows who the buyer is. Once he gets rid of Tiaza,” she looked at Sorr with a frown. “Sorry, but that will be his viewpoint. Then he can simply take the equipment to the original destination that Sorr intended to take it to and collect whatever delivery fee comes his way. Rory is a cockroach. He never gets the big payday. Just enough to get along.”

Brinna ushered the others out of her workshop with a smile on her face as Porro suggested that Security Protocol Epsilon was not something he wanted to be in the middle of. “Zeta is the worst. Epsilon is locked down tight, but I don’t think it would hurt too much. Just the same we should be on our way. To the spaceport?” she asked Sorr.

Sorr Kortu

Sorr calmed down taking deep breaths it was something that Dagmar did a lot especially when dealing with their Dad. "Okay," Sorr said. "First things first, I believe these slave auctions need to have some sort of processing place. I've heard slavers use them to wipe the slaves presence from the Galaxy. We're talking inserting them with nanomachines that can block radar transmissions and what not."

He nodded at Porro. "But you're right Brinna," Sorr said. "The first thing he'll do is to unload the cargo, he'll want to collect his fee as soon as he lands. We can intercept Rory if we know where he's going to meet the supposed buyer. Or if he's going to the Black Market."

Sorr frowned. "If only we knew what contents of those crates were." He said. "Maybe we can contact Lady X about it? It's possible she knows."

Neli Neli , Porro Tanau Porro Tanau , Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom