Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Operation: Save the Voice

Sorr Kortu

Socially Awkward Smuggler
Sorr frowned gripping the edge of the Holoprojector. “I’ll go with you Porro,” Sorr said. “I’ve got a feeling that Rory would be putting Tiaza front and center.”

Rory is a man with many connections, he might have saved a spot for Tiaza during the auction. “I’m thinking,” Sorr said. “We auction for Tiaza. First things first, we need to find a nobleman with a lot of cash to burn.”

Sorr turned to M.O.M. “M.O.M,” he said. “Can you provide me a list of all attendees and cross reference their bank accounts? Find the one who has the weakest protections on their accounts. From there we can find that attendee and take his credits where we’ll use them for the auction.”

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara Porro Tanau Porro Tanau Neli Neli

Objective: Finding a Mark
Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Neli Neli | Porro Tanau Porro Tanau
NPCs: M.O.M.

“Wait so you and Porro go into the auction?” Brinna asked with a raised eyebrow. “And I stay out here with M.O.M. I guess supervising something that I can do on my own? And what does Neli do?” Brinna shook her head. “M.O.M. before you go looking for the Captain’s mystery nobleman can you tell me if the slaves on this list are all female? I mean I don’t know why else Sorr here needs to show his face where Rory might recognize him and put this whole operation in jeopardy.”

“The ratio does seem to be greatly skewed to females being up for sale,” M.O.M. responded to Brinna’s request. “That is likely the case at most slave auctions however. They bring in the highest prices unless Wookiees or other high strength and durability species are available.”

Brinna gave Sorr a look tapping her feet. Secretly she knew that Sorr wasn’t going to the slave auction to look at girls, but she was upset that she and Neli seemed to have been left out so she was going to do something to embarrass him.

“As to your request Captain Sorr,” M.O.M. continued. “I believe I have found a suitable candidate. A Dulgran Gram is a fairly well to do meat merchant with factories all over the galaxy. The business belonged to his father and from what I can tell Mr. Gram does not care for it too much, but it brings in lots of credits and he seems to enjoy flaunting it at places such as slave auctions.”

Porro Tanau Porro Tanau was probably right that they were best for going in. It was unlikely they were on some kind of 'keep out' list. So far as she knew she'd never been on these guys badside. Definitely not enough to put a warning out. He might be right about winging it too, there were just so many unknowns. Shame they didn't have a telepath among them, could prevent communication problems once things got started. Beyond her knowledge unfortunately. She couldn't blame Porro for saying he'd run if he wasn't going to make it otherwise either. Besides, even if he didn't, no certainty those twenty slaves would actually be saved.

Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu didn't seem to take heed of the identity issue, though he did seem to drop the attempt to save them all...maybe. She was a little confused though. Was she staying behind? To do what? M.O.M and/or Brinna Dara Brinna Dara clearly had that handled. Using someone elses bank account was better though, and safer. Whether she wanted the fun of a fight or not, it was the better option.

Brinna brought up that Neli's job was now unclear, and both her and M.O.M staying was completely unnecessary. Did learn most slaves were female though, she couldn't be surprised by that either. She knew enough. They did get their potential money bag though.

"I just gotta know what I'm doing here. Not much I can do staying out here, my influence with the force most definitely does not work that way. And I doubt I'm better than either of them with the tech, I'm fine. But not grand." she said shrugging. She paused, "I may not need to be...formally, inside. I could probably sneak past unless they have really good sensors, I don't know how good my Force stealth is but it doesn't usually let me down. And crowds are ideal for the way I do it. But, if someone realized something was up before we do what we need, it'd be bad. So, an option. But with additional risk."

Jack of All Trades. Master of None

Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Brinna Dara Brinna Dara | Neli Neli

postdivider1-oq829tyf96pp5ds8dshlfjadl3db0iuoyi4pk2ry7c.png

The plan somewhere moved from free the slaves to buy them. Or maybe we were buying Tiaza to make sure she was safe and then we would free the rest while they were being readied for transport. Maybe that was a better way to go than to try to get them out of the cellar dungeon. Seemed like a lot of spitballing was going on, but that was the way Porro liked it so he didn’t complain.

Brinna on the other hand was quite willing to make her displeasure with the plan known. Porro supposed he couldn’t blame the girl. I mean he watched her kick dents into an IG-series droid challenging it with her bare hands and her feet. And now she was working with the Ai to do all the slicing. Though it seemed like that was something she liked too. “If Sorr and I are going into the auction. And we’re going to use this Dulgran Gram guy’s money to buy back Tiaza. Maybe Brinna and Neli can set up some sort of ambush for the handlers fleeing with the slaves after whatever havoc they think is going on happens.”

He looked over to Sorr, “Two to challenge an already alerted to danger group of handlers doesn’t sound like the best odds though,” he said looking to the women and smiling. “No offense to either of your talents. Maybe figuring out how to get all four of us in is a better idea. I know I’d feel better with two extra sets of eyes and hands close by while we try to swindle out of there with Tiaza. And I'd kinda like to see this Force use in action.”

Sorr Kortu

Socially Awkward Smuggler
Sorr raised an eyebrow when Brinna said that she wouldn't be doing anything in her role. "I was getting to that," Sorr said gritting his teeth. "Brinna you'll need to manually crack open the slave pens. The security needs the okay from a special keycard If I had to guess it'll be with a high ranking official. You'll need to look for the person, grab the key card and give it to M.O.M where she can create a copy for her to take full control of the Slave Pens."

The young man pressed a few buttons displaying the many freighters. "I also need you to make sure those ships are prepped and ready to go," Sorr said. "If you can, upload the coordinates to coruscant on each freighter as soon as you grab that key card."

He turned to Neli. "There are a few funds located in the slave auctions," Sorr said. "It's called the Lulu's Fund created by some poor Moisture Farmer in Tatooine. Too lazy to create an Industry so he goes begging for credits, those machines are easily sliceable and we can gain the credits necessary to get them. We just need you to influence our target to place all of his credits in the machine."

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara , Neli Neli , Porro Tanau Porro Tanau

Last edited:
Objective: Finding a Mark
Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Neli Neli | Porro Tanau Porro Tanau
NPCs: M.O.M.

‘That’ll teach you to complain,’ Brinna thought to herself as Sorr added the chore of attaining duplicating and using a security key to release all of the slaves. It was going to be a tough ask. And then she needed to go an hack into a group of freighters and coordinate their readiness and change their destination to Coruscant all without anyone knowing.

“Ok,” Brinna said with a smile. “Here’s how it’s going to go. We all get into the auction as buyers. Separate together it really doesn’t matter. Sorr and Porro stake out a good spot while Neli finds you starfish man and convinces him to put all his credits into the fancy fund machine. Sorr slices the machine to pull the credits out and get ready to buy back Sorr’s little lady.”

She then looked over to Neli, “Once Neli gets the credits where they are needed we meet up and go after the key card. M.O.M. makes a copy, Neli returns the original and pops the top on the slave dungeon. I have the freighters ready to move out. Once Tiaza is safe you all book it back to the ship and be ready to blast off as soon as I make sure the freighters are away. Good?” She looked around tired of the evolving plans. “Something goes wrong. We improvise.”

Ambush wasn't the worst idea, she could work with that. At least it was in here area of expertise, even if the odds weren't in their favor numerically. Sorr continued on his own plan, Brinna was meant to directly do the pens now. Logical....and upload stuff to the freighters. That sounded like a lot of a hassle and a lot of time.

Ah...then came her job. Influence a buyer to gamble, essentially. Great. She started trying to figure out how to get along with that. Threats were...dangerous. She'd out herself instantly and rely entirely on how much she could control the person, and that the person could control themselves enough not to give it away. Which didn't leave a lot of options, she wasn't refined enough in empathy to just push the concept with a few words or a song, so she had to get close probably. Not a concept she was super fond of. But at least she could fall back on threats if need be.

Brinna expanded on the plan, and wanted Neli to return the keycard. That was an easier feat so long as he was somewhere she could reasonably be. "I may be able to work with this, not my best expertise. Card return should be fine. My abilities as an empath are a bit...situational. I really only see two options, a 'tag-a-long' so to speak, or if they have some kind of entertainment or servers I could pretend to be one of those. So that pushing him to spend his credits won't seem out of place, nor would leaving him once he's used them all...also any advice is welcome I don't do that kind of stuff often."

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu Porro Tanau Porro Tanau

Jack of All Trades. Master of None

Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Brinna Dara Brinna Dara | Neli Neli

postdivider1-oq829tyf96pp5ds8dshlfjadl3db0iuoyi4pk2ry7c.png

Porro’s part in the plan seemed locked in. He was going into the auction. He was going to somehow obtain credits and he was going to bid on Tiaza. Buying Sorr’s girlfriend back seemed like the most boring option, though the intrigue of using someone else’s money made it a little more exciting. Besides which it seemed likely to be the safest part of the plan. “Once I secure the purchase of Tiaza I can join in to help get the rest of the slaves into the freighters we need them on. Help out in an ambush. I’m sure that Tiaza would rather be with Sorr than me.”

Porro was especially keen on the allowing of improvisation. That was something he could get on board with. Neli seemed like she was ok with the plan as it was spelled out now, but she also seemed like she was stretching her own expertise the furthest. “There will be servers and entertainment there for sure. Though most of the latter will be slaves to show the buyers what they could have for their credits. I’m sure you’d look great in a slave bikini, but I’d suggest trying to make your way to the food service area and stealing a uniform from there. Not sure who this Gram character is to suggest a good scam to try on him. Pretty girl routine usually works in these places, if the mark is the same species as the girl is. If not that can backfire quick.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom