Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Operation: Save the Voice

Objective: Kill the Killer droid
Tags: Smuggling Crew NPC Smuggling Crew NPC | Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Neli Neli | Porro Tanau Porro Tanau

Brinna asked to help eliminate crossfire and in return Sorr asked her to target a minidoor on the back of the droid. She supposed it was as good a plan as any since the blasters of Sorr and the mystery bar patron weren’t doing a whole lot of damage. Another patron popped out and challenged the droid using the Force and a lightsaber. Brinna wasn’t sure what level of difference this would make in the fight. But she and Sorr had a plan and so it was time to make that happen.

“Here goes nothing,” Brinna smiled and then she was off. She had trained in unarmed combat almost all of her life. She’d punched through metal. So hopefully striking at this droid wouldn’t be too much pain on her hands and feet. Too much was relative however as it would be worth it if Shoan was safe and sound.

Brinna started off sneaking around hoping to get behind the droid before she had to start dodging blaster bolts. Sorr was on the move creating a distraction of sorts. His fire, plus that of the man in yellow and the woman with the lightsaber seemed to keep the droid busy enough for Brinna to flank it. But she was still being very cautious, the IG probably had some really good sensors on it. When she was close enough she rushed out at the droid. She gave a flurry of attacks starting with a leaping punch to the droid’s head, followed by a kick to its knee and finally an open hand strike to where she hoped the minidoor was located. She couldn't see any other possible location.

Sorr Kortu

Socially Awkward Smuggler
"Good work everyone!" Sorr shouted elated at the progress they've made. He took a closer look at the two people who assisted them in taking down the Droid. One was a man who was dark sinned and sounded laid back and the woman was..... a Jedi? The young man's eyes rose up in shock and admiration of the woman. A Jedi! An actual Jedi in his presence! Sorr had never seen a Jedi up close before, sure he saw them on the news and secret documents and Holo recordings obtain through his slicing but to actually see a Jedi with his own eyes was a sight to behold.

The IG assassin Droid stood its ground, Brinna's punches and kicks created dents on its armor much its surprise but it maintained its balance. The Droid retaliated with a strike across Brinna's jaw with the butt of its E-11 blaster rifle. "Brinna!" Sorr fired some shots to the Droid's head causing it stumble back. One of its red sensors was cracked sparks flickering from the newly created hole. The Droid was left vulnerable for Brinna to open the compartment.

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara , Neli Neli , Porro Tanau Porro Tanau

Tags: Brinna Dara Brinna Dara Porro Tanau Porro Tanau Smuggling NPC Smuggling NPC Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu

The IG unit sure was unlucky. This was not some sense of pride in her own skill, but the sheer amount of competent people who had so quickly started facing it. They hadn't exactly trickled in. In theory, they could drag the fight out considerably. More than likely resulting in more people aiding and furthering the chances the droid was going to lose.

She mostly tried to dodge the fire, only using her blade to deflect if she had to while returning fire. It was a lot harder to reflect blaster fire due to the far more concentrated blade. The crossguard was more effective since it was made of songsteel, but that didn't reach very far. She heard Porro Tanau Porro Tanau try and get her to deflect blaster fire and grimaced. "I'll try but it's not really made for that." She shoved her blaster in her satchel focusing purely on trying to keep up with the IG units blaster fire and keep in its way so even if it did shoot elsewhere, she could jump in its path.

When she saw Brinna Dara Brinna Dara try to get in close, unarmed surprisingly, she changed up tactics sidestepping a blast and then reaching out to yank at the droids blaster rifle with the force. She didn't actually expect it to let go, it was likely plenty strong enough to hold on if it wanted to. Rather, she only wanted to keep its hands occupied, though it had already gone for one strike. If she could disarm it, they'd basically be free to handle it however they wanted. Or, maybe it would busy it enough that whatever the others were up to would succeed. She didn't much care which.

Around her neck: Metal rebreather mask
At her side: sib-14-stun-ion-pistol
In Satchel:
nelis-lightsaber.
Flute

Objective: Survive the droid attack. Bar intact
Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Brinna Dara Brinna Dara | Neli Neli | Porro Tanau Porro Tanau

Blaster bolts were hitting all over the place. Shoan was huddled up behind the bar. He hoped that whoever was shooting back at the droid was good. Drinks for life wasn’t exactly worth dying over, but it was all Shoan had to offer. Well truth was he wasn’t sure he could even offer that. Sure he ran the bar, but he didn’t own it. He could be gone tomorrow. But it really wouldn’t be Dystra’s Place anymore.

As the young man held on for his life an object bounced behind the bar. It was beeping and blinking. Shoan was no fighter, but he knew that had to be bad. He knew it had to be gotten rid of, but he wasn’t sure he wanted to touch it. Looking around he found something that might help. His favorite mixing cup. It was his grandfather’s. Supposedly a gift from some Mandalorian big shot. Supposedly made of beskar. Shoan didn’t believe it, but the sentiment made it special. Not more special than living though. Shoan quickly used the mixing cup to scoop up the thermal detonator. He risked raising up from behind the bar to throw it off into a corner.

He looked over the scene. Three people he didn’t know were fighting the droid and off in the distance, Brinna. “Brinna! Are you crazy!” As his girlfriend attacked the droid with her martial arts it looked like she was somewhat effective. But then she was hit by the droid’s gun. “Brinna! What the kark are you doing!? Get away from that thing!” Thankfully the others in the group were trying to keep her safe. Two firing blasters and one doing something. Shoan wasn’t sure what but it looked like that Force stuff and the droid's arm seemed to shift a bit as if something was pulling on it.

Jack of All Trades. Master of None
Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Brinna Dara Brinna Dara | Neli Neli | Smuggling NPC Smuggling NPC

“Whew!” Porro exclaimed to himself as he watched a woman rush in and attack the droid. He held back a little on his shooting as he didn’t want to hit the woman and didn’t trust his marksmanship enough to be precise in his own strikes. “That girl is crazy,” he whispered to no one in particular. He was surprised to see that the woman’s punches and kicks were actually doing some damage.

When the droid struck back Porro decided he had to risk shooting the woman in order to help keep the droid from focusing his attacks on the easiest target. One shot from another of the group hit the droid in the head. The droid seemed a bit sluggish. Porro took advantage of that and started shooting again. Focused on the upper part of the tall droid.

Objective: Kill the Killer droid
Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Neli Neli | Porro Tanau Porro Tanau

Brinna’s world turned blurry as the rifle connected with her jaw. She remembered hearing Shoan’s voice. He of course was trying to get her to stop what she was doing to protect him. She couldn’t stop. But at the same time she was fading. She had to count on Sorr and the other two patrons to keep the droid from finishing her off.

As she was going to the ground her eyes gained focus and she was able to see the door that Sorr was talking about. It wasn’t obvious on her approach, perhaps one of the dents she caused made it stick out more. In the state of falling Brinna reached out her hand and grabbed the corner of the door. The metal dug into her fingers, but she was able to pull the door open.

When she hit the ground she was in a bad place. Wide open for the droid to strike once more and end her. After the blow that she took the droid's blaster seemed stuck in place. Brinna was having a little luck in this, at least that was her assumption not knowing that Neli was pulling on it with the Force.

Sorr Kortu

The E-11 Blaster Rifle came flying out from the IG assassin droid's hand, the Droid stumbled forward trying to grasp it, but the blaster rifle was far beyond its reach. Sorr watched with amazing seeing the Force be used in front of him. It was breathtaking to see someone manipulate an item with a single reach of their hand like that. The IG droid wasn't impressed though judging by how it raised its other rifle to fire upon the Jedi.

Sorr took a deep breath wondering if his "plan" placed Brinna in danger but he saw her break the door open leaving the core vulnerable. "Now!" Sorr yelled while the IG Droid was about to attack Brinna. Two well placed blaster bolts penetrated the explosive core. <Warning!> The Droid said coming to an abrupt stop. <Self-destruct imminent in 5 seconds, 4, 3....>

"Take cover!" Sorr shouted landing on his stomach and shutting his eyes. A massive explosion rocked the club defeaning Sorr's ears for a brief moment before he slowly got up. "Everyone okay?" He croaked.

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara , Neli Neli , Porro Tanau Porro Tanau

Tags: Brinna Dara Brinna Dara Porro Tanau Porro Tanau Smuggling NPC Smuggling NPC Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu

She wasn't entirely sure if staying back was the right decision. But if she leapt into the melee engagement she could potentially end up killing Brinna, if Shoan's call out was anything to rely on. Neli was accurate, but IG unites were a whole extra beast and there was a risk it might find a way to trick or maneuver her into hitting the wrong person.

So instead, she stuck with what she was doing, and sure enough, out came the rifle. She smiled with obvious satisfaction at forcing the assassin droid to release it. She caught it and quickly slid it across the ground to Shoan, just so it'd hopefully be in safe hands before twirling her saber and trying to figure out her next move. She steadied her saber again focusing on defense, though she did have to end up dodging out of the way realizing she'd be too slow.

Fortunately...or not, the droid started counting down to self destruct. "Kark it!" she hissed force leaping across the room and into cover. She didn't have the ability to try and save anyone from that, a force push on the droid ran too many risks of someone else moving into its path or hitting someone behind a wall. They'd have to figure out their hiding spot themselves.

She grasped her ear with one and shoved her other into her shoulder grimacing at the blast and feeling a piece of debris skip over her shoulder, that could have been much worse. She got up and looked at the others having to take a moment to recognize Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu speaking,
"Uh, fine I guess. Can't say I was expecting to fight one of those today." She deactivated her saber and shoved it back into her satchel, taking her mask and putting it back around her neck and taking in a deep breath as she rubbed her shoulder.

"Can you imagine what that must be like for regular people. Shame about that explosion, rather wish I could have made some use of it myself. Kinda like droids."

In Satchel:
nelis-lightsaber.
Flute

Tags: Brinna Dara Brinna Dara | Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Neli Neli | Porro Tanau Porro Tanau

Shoan was not one for fighting. He was much better at finding cover than shooting or punching or any of that stuff. But it wasn’t because he was a coward. When he saw the droid’s blaster leave its hand he popped out from behind the bar and ran towards Brinna. Sorr added the finishing shots that triggered the self-destruct.

Five seconds was all Brinna had to move, and it didn’t look like she was going to be able to do it. Shoan rushed in, staying low, and scooped Brinna up off the ground as the droid had only three seconds of existence left. He cradled Brinna in his arms and lunged for a fallen table he hoped against hope was enough cover to survive the blast.

The droid blew up and Shoan smiled as he when the dust cleared he held onto Brinna and she appeared to be ok. “Hello beautiful. Let me guess you came to save me?” Shoan spoke only to Brinna not even noticing that the others were checking on each other.

Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Brinna Dara Brinna Dara | Neli Neli

Porro kept firing high even though it didn’t seem like it was getting much accomplished. Except maybe providing another distraction for the droid. He had an urge to charge out into the field and go to the woman’s aid who had taken the droid on with only her hands. And gotten a mouthful of blaster rifle for her troubles. Porro hoped it wasn’t for nothing and she accomplished her goals. But where he was sitting she was bold and though she was a lot of the time a blur she looked cute and well built.

Before he could make that move Porro saw the girl’s hand reach out and grab something on the droid. He smirked, guessing that was the goal. Peppering more shots at the droid to add to confusion, Porro really hoped that the girl’s comrade was the other part of the plan, because cutie wasn’t about to be executing anything further.

Porro heard the two shots that ultimately were going to bring this fight to a halt, but they didn’t seem like anything special until he heard the most terrifying words an IG could utter: “Self-destruct”. Five seconds to find cover. Porro shrugged and stayed right where he was curling up into a ball and waiting for the explosion. It came pretty quickly with a convenient countdown leading up to it.

Someone called out if everyone was ok and Porro rose from his position assuming the droid was done for with such an explosion. “No worse for wear it appears,” Porro said, giving a quick look at himself. The woman with the lightsaber seemed to be ok as well. Porro gave a laugh when after all this the Force girl mentioned that she liked droids.

“Anyone seen the bartender?” Porro questioned. “I plan on holding him to the free drinks bit.” He took a harder look around. “Maybe I’ll even help clean this place up as a bonus.”

Objective: Hold Shoan

When Brinna opened her eyes she saw Shoan leaning over her. She reached out and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately for a moment before pulling back and holding her jaw. “Ow!” she yelped out in pain. Seeing Shoan’s face had her forget about what had happened to her for a moment. She cupped his cheek and smiled. “Sorry. I think I pissed Rory off. Probably going to need to find that vid file before Rory realizes you’re not dead.”

The young Thyrsian woman groaned and sat up some and looked around. “Holy Fracking Chit!” she yelled out when she saw the state of the bar. She ran her hand along Shoan’s shoulder as she pushed him aside just enough so that she could stand. “Sorr you out there?” she called out absently before she saw the young man.

“Seems like you know your droids,” she complimented Sorr with a nod. “And thanks for your help you two. Not sure who you are or why you stuck around for a hunter droid assault. But I heard Shoan offer free drinks. I’ll make sure he hold him to that.”

She looked around and gave Neli and Porro a nod of thanks. “I’m Brinna. This here is Shoan. And the guy who knew about the droid’s self-destruct button over there is Sorr. Glad you were around.”

Sorr Kortu

Even though the IG Droid was dealt with, it came at the cost of the club. Electrical wirings were dangling from the ceiling above sparks flickering on and off. Small fires were scattered everywhere almost reminding Sorr of a beach of bonfires at night. The young man coughed loudly navigating through the smoke. Brinna said her boyfriend would kill himself if he saw the state of his club but he should be thankful that he's alive to rebuild it. "Brinna?" Sorr said stumbling around the debris only to find Shoan making out with her. A smile formed on Sorr's face while Brinna got up and thanked the others.

"Thank you, guys," Sorr said. "I'm very grateful that you two took care of the IG Droid. Believe me when I say that these Droids are tough to take down in a group."

The type of explosive core used by the IG Droid as a vaporizer agent. Designed to remove all traces of the Droid, it's a shame though. They could've used its memory to track Rory down. "What's your guy's names?" Sorr said. "You two were amazing out there using the Force and Blasters! It's just like in the stories!"

Sorr paused his face starting to flush red. "Ummmm," the young man began to fiddle with his Blaster. "Sorry got a little carried away! But um Brinna are looking for some help. We especially need you guy's help Shoan. Rory..... he kidnapped my girlfriend and is taking her to be sold in Hutt Space!"

Brinna Dara Brinna Dara , Porro Tanau Porro Tanau , Neli Neli

Dang, that dude really just ran into the blast zone didn't he...alright then. Neli thought realizing what he'd done. He was brave if nothing else. She nodded her head waving in Shoans direction at Porro Tanau Porro Tanau mentioning holding him to his promise. "Yeah...bit of a mess isn't it." she aknowledged frowning at all the damage. Not much chance of drinks for a lifetime if the store didn't even stay running.

Neli smiled and gave a nod to the thanks from Brinna Dara Brinna Dara and Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu .
"Yeah...I see that." she agreed at Sorr's mention of their difficulty. He asked for names and she was ready to give hers again, though he also mentioned them needing help her interest was gained, a kidnapping. Her eyes lit up slightly, that sounded like it could be fun. "Thanks for the cimpliment, and Neli V'Trechen here! Glad I was here too, free drinks and a fight! Don't think anyone died either!" she hesitated, "Uh...well any organics anyway."

Waving her hand aside she returned to a smile testing a chair before sitting on it and sitting on it leaning her chin against the back, "I'm totally up for another adventure if I can get money out of it. Unfortunately, food and ammo and stuff ain't free. I mean, I could totally make it free but that's not exactly ethical. Or safe...but that's besides the point. Would need to hitchike though, don't got a ship of my own. Also...just so you know for future reference," she held up the saber, unactivated, "This...not great for deflecting. Really good at cutting though, even for a saber. Just don't expect me to be some kind of shield. I like adventure, not suicide."

In spite of her warning, she was really excited about the idea of joining. Which was likely visible as she put it away. She also looked to Brinna's hands, wandering how much damage, if any, she'd gotten from hitting metal. That was not a skill she'd learned. She didn't remember anyone she knew doing it. She'd heard about something called force body, maybe she was using that? Or maybe it was just cybernetics. Durasteel skin was it called? And a strength package? Those could get those results right?

In Satchel:
nelis-lightsaber.
Flute

Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Neli Neli | Brinna Dara Brinna Dara | Porro Tanau Porro Tanau

“As my girl here said I’m Shoan,” the bartender said with a sheepish smile. “This is my family’s place. Well it was until my uncle got ill. Been Dystra’s Place since my great grandfather opened it. I can assure you that this little explosion will not shut us down.”

He gave a smile to Neli and Porro. “I will also live by my word. Free drinks for life for you two. You as well Sorr.” He put his arm around Brinnam, “You were already getting free drinks babe, so no change for you.”

He turned and looked at the bar. “Quite a few bottles are still left back there so we can start with the drinks now. Afraid it won’t be the usual selection. But I’m sure that I can find something to get to cheers to a good fight survived.”

Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Brinna Dara Brinna Dara | Neli Neli | Smuggling NPC Smuggling NPC

The woman who was fighting the droid with her bare hands introduced three of the others in the fight. “Brinna,” Porro said, nodding to the woman, he tried to ignore how attractive she was since she was standing next to her boyfriend. “Shoan. I will be sure to remember that for sure.” He wagged his finger at the bartender with a smile. “Sorr,” he nodded to the other man Brinna introduced. Sorr looked familiar, but Porro wasn’t quite sure where. Porro was sure he would figure it out before long.

Sorr explained the predicament that they had found themselves in. A rival had been the reason for the IG attack, and had kidnapped Sorr’s girlfriend. They were looking for help. Porro sensed a good opportunity for at least a steady place to be for a bit. Maybe he could even get some credits out of the situation.

The girl with the lightsaber and the Force introduced herself as Neli V'Trechen. She seemed eager to join on for the adventure. She hoped for credits, but Porro wasn’t sure what was being offered. Maybe she, like Porro, would be willing to go along just to have food and ammo taken care of. Lastly Neli told Porro that her lightsaber was not wasn’t good for deflecting blasters. Porro blushed at this and scratched his head.

“Sorry,” Porro expressed his embarrassment to Neli. “I was just going based off what I saw in the holos. Jedi using their lightsabers to throw blaster bolts all over the place. Never actually seen a lightsaber in action in real life.”

Porro holstered his blaster and snickered. “I’m Porro Tanau by the way,” he announced to the others. He started to walk towards the bar which was mostly intact though there were quite a few broken bottles. “I would be happy to sign on for the mission to get your girl back,” he said with a nod to Sorr. “Let’s see if I’m lucky enough and there is something from Alderaan back here. One last taste of home before setting off to save the girl.”

Objective: Get an ice pack and a bacta patch

The group had exchanged names and seemed in good spirits. And why shouldn’t they be, none of them appeared to have a scratch on them and had all earned free drinks for life at Dystra’s Place. Looking at the place now that wouldn’t be a sure thing, but Brinna planned on making a life with Shoan and she just knew that at least one of her future children would take on the responsibility of keeping the bar going. This place was the soul of the Dystra family. Had been for quite some time. There was no way Shoan or Brinna would let that fail on their watch.

“Thank you Neli and Porro,” Brinna waved to the two she hadn’t known before the fight. “It takes a lot of courage to stand and fight for something and someone you don’t know. Even with the lure of free drinks.” She giggled and then stumbled as she stepped away from Shoan and towards the bar. She needed something to kill the headache that was already pounding. Ice or bacta was her preference, but in the absence of either of those she would gladly take a long drink off one of the bottles that survived the blast.

“I’ve got a few credits stowed away. Not much or I would have just bought the bar instead of letting Shoan get in trouble trying to steal from Kloshi the Hutt,” Brinna announced to the group. She wasn’t sure what Sorr’s situation was. “Sorr’s got a nice ship that he named after his girl. I’m sure we can find some manner of payment for your help.”

She reached the bar and to her relief the ice bin was still full. Brinna bet that there was glass all through the ice, but she wasn’t putting it in a drink so that wouldn’t matter. She collected a bag and filled it with ice, placing it against her jaw. “Baby. I know you have bacta patches in your apartment, be a doll and go grab me one.” Shoan nodded and was off to retrieve the requested medicine. “We need to stop by my workshop,” Brinna said to the group. “I might have some additional security so that I feel ok leaving Shoan while we’re off looking for Tiaza.”

Sorr Kortu

"Porro...." Sorr smiled. "Nice to meet you and especially you: Master Jedi Neli!" Excitement swelled inside of Sorr, If they can take down an IG Assassin Droid, then they will have no problem taking down Rory. Sorr beat him once and he can do it again this time with a team. "Tiaza, just resist a little more," Sorr thought. "I'm coming."

He can already hear Tiaza's purring while she peppers him with many kisses. The young man looked around the destroyed bar kneeling down to find a charred memory chip from the IG droid. Sorr smiled, it's not perfect but maybe it'll be enough to gleam some information from it. "Well we might have a potential lead Brinna," Sorr said happily. "Looks like the explosion didn't get rid of everything, part of the droid's memory chip has been preserved we might get something from it."

Sorr turned to the others. "I thank you guys for joining us," he said. "We're gonna need all the help that we can get. My girlfriend is in trouble and she's counting all of us to save her. As soon as Brinna heals up we're gonna go in and start planning the rescue."

Sorr smiled. "We will save her." he announced. "No matter what."

Porro Tanau Porro Tanau , Neli Neli

Last edited:

Shoan talked about the place, confirming their drinks and offering to get ones that survived. She smiled, yeah, drinks for life was nice if she actually ever planned to come back here. Suppose a 'all you can drink buffet' was an option even if it was a bit more of dangerous concept. She shrugged at Porro's response, "Yeh, it's fine. Just not really that kinda forcie." she said heading to the bar as well, willing to take just about anything set before her.

She gave a wave in turn to Brinna's thanks,
"Nah. Just like the excitement. Drinks were definitely a bonus though." Neli listened as she continued to explain. And the matter of credits. She twisted in the stool, leaning against the bar after brushing off any debris that might be on it. She had to chuckle at Sorr's response to meeting her "Not a jedi master, but it's great to meet you too!"

Yes, a rescue mission. Quite an adventure indeed. "Yup, we'll figure something out. Got some tricks up my sleeve that could help once we figure out what we're headed into."

In spite of her excitement and investment in this journey itself, she still, briefly, circled around to matter of price. "If I end up nabbing something worthwhile from the kidnappers we'll just say that's good. Gonna be weird going up against Hutt lackeys though. Not done that before. Hopefully it doesn't get me killed." she finished with a laugh.

In Satchel:
nelis-lightsaber.
Flute

Tags: Sorr Kortu Sorr Kortu | Neli Neli | Brinna Dara Brinna Dara

Brinna sent Shoan off to look for a bacta patch while the rest continued to talk about what was next. It seemed they were all onboard to go looking for Sorr’s girl. “We’ll find her,” Porro seconded or thirded after Neli said something to the effect. She also said something about not being a certain kind of forcie. Porro assumed that meant the Force-users had specialties. Porro had only ever heard of light, dark and sometimes somewhere in between. Though every group of people needed to have specialties right? Porro just didn’t understand the Force, so how different people could use it differently was something far beyond his understanding.

Like Neli and Brinna, Porro made his way to the bar area. “Workshop sounds like a good place to start as soon as you get that bacta,” Porro commented to Brinna as he arrived looking for something that wouldn’t require the ice that she was now holding against her jaw. “Whatcha do in the workshop? Not guns I’m assuming since you went fists of stone on that droid.”

Before the woman could answer something caught Porro’s eye. He laughed and grabbed a fist full of empty and luckily not broken glasses. He put them out on the bar and grabbed the bottle that caught his eye. “
Alderaan Ruge Liqueur?” he asked the universe it seemed but he pointed the bottle to each of his comrades. “It’s rare and I’m not even sure it is from Alderaan to be truthful, but it will sure wake you up. Just what I think we could all use about now.”

Objective: A shot, bacta and off to the workshop

Brinna gave a nod to Porro when he suggested the spirit with his homeworld in its name. She felt a little guilty knowing that it was rare as Porro said, and one of Shoan’s most expensive liquors, but as Porro said it was the type of thing they could use at the moment. She took the ice away from her jaw long enough to down the shot quickly and then she went right back to the cold treatment.

Sorr held out a memory chip from the IG and Brinna couldn’t do anything more than shake her head. “You really are the worst/best luckiest guy I’ve ever met. The galaxy seems to chit on you and then give you a golden ticket to try to solve your problem.”

Shoan walked back down into the bar carrying a bacta patch. “Oh my Force I love you!” Brinna exclaimed and moved the hair over her shoulder leaving the back of her neck exposed for the patch to be placed. Shoan took the cue and kissed her neck before carefully placing the patch into place. Brinna pulled him into a kiss and then turned back to the others.

“Computers,” Brinna said to Porro’s question about what was in her workshop. “Just the things to get the info out of that chip. Droids too, which is what I’ll be looking at to keep Shoan safe while we head out to find Tiaza. Oh has Sorr mentioned she’s a pop star? When we get her back I’m sure someone will make the effort worth your while. But getting there might be a struggle as we deal with the ups and downs of Sorr’s luck.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom