Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation 'Hammer' [Sith Enslavement of Togorian Species]

Satine nodded at Jek's reasons before seeing her order the others about. She was starting to like this servant to the sith. Next thing she knew she was probing the area nearby for something. Satine looked towards where and look herself, she could sense something too but could not tell for certain. Slowly she reached down for one of her sabers and removed it from her holster. She indicated to Jek to follow as she began to take steps towards the source. After a moment she stopped, sensing something now. She closed her eyes and reached out to find out what it was before it all came to her

"She opened her eyes and whispered "Jedi...."

@Jek'ai Cyin @Veino Garn

Veino stopped himself from swallowing. That might even be too noisy. He wasn't exactly sure what @[member="Satine D'nara"] had said, but it was much too short to be Jensaarai. Unless she spoke really, really fast. It was certainly a possibility. But Jedi? Must everyone not a Sith be assumed to be a Jedi? Even Dark Side users of no particular tradition were called Dark Jedi. It was rather biased when it came do it it. He stopped, frowning. Focus. Focus. He let the Force flow through him again, and then he leaped into the air, arcing towards them, lightsaber swinging out in front of him, blade igniting as he got nearer.
Hopefully this wouldn't get him killed. Where was the rest of the Army of Light? Why were they out of contact? Had the Sith used some sort of jamming device? Or were they being stealthy? Hopefully they were sneaking into the village nearby. Or all around him. He stopped the thought, and focused on the codes.
I am a follower of the truth. I am the defender of worlds. I am a Protector of Justice.

@[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]

@Jek'ai Cyin @Veino Garn @[member="Satine D'nara"]

Satine was late, as was the usual for arrogant royals. From the second she uttered the word Jedi, Marcus was already turned around, saber in hand, and moving towards the man's signature. Marcus was an assassin, hiding his signature came naturally to him, as did finding those of others. It helped when tracking targets. "Come on out, worm." He hissed angrily, thumbing his sabers ignition and allowing the crimson blade to spring to life in his hands.

Muttering a growl Jek'ai quickly raised her weapon, firing off three shots at the leaping attacker. At the same time she yelled for troops to assist, not knowing if Satine could take the 'Jedi' down. That was when Marcus joined the fight, and the former slave knew victory would be theirs. Sliding to the side she got out of the way of the newcomer's attack, aiming another few shots at him. Hopefully at least one would be successful, if not they would at least supply a distraction while the others took care of the boy. A few Togarians tried to escape during the chaos, but most were quickly rounded back up.
@[member="Veino Garn "]@[member="Satine D'nara"] @[member="Marcus Faust"]

Veino bit back a curse as @[member="Marcus Faust"] approached. This was not what he wanted. Or maybe it was. He checked his jump, and landed with a roll, yellow blade deflecting the blaster bolts towards the Sith troopers, and then returned to be held high over his head, primed to attack. He kept mentally repeating the lines as a form of meditative mantra. He was going to die here. There was no doubt of that. Might as well die calm. I am a Defender of Worlds. I am a follower of Truth. I am a Protector of Justice. Those were his three favorite lines of the two codes. He thought they aptly summarized his duty to the universe. A pity he'd manage to do so little. He took a deep breath.
"Before you three kill me, I want to say something. I am not a Jedi. I am a Jenasaarai." He mentally repeated that phrase. There was a long tradition of duty and sacrifice in that name, partly to atone for their, ah, past errors. But still. He would not let the Jedi steal this moment. He really wished he'd managed to finish his armor before leaving though. Cortosis would be very nice to have about now. His only potential advantage would be surprise now. He reached out to the Force, eyes partially closed in concentration, and snapped tiny particles of dirt towards the three at hopefully high speeds. He couldn't actually quite tell. He tightened his legs, preparing to jump again, trying to decide who he might last longer against.

Vulpesen hated being late. Absolutely abhorred it. As a matter of fact, he hated being exactly on time as well. Early was punctual. Punctual was late. As such, he found it more than a little annoying to have finally arrived to the planet with the fireworks having already started. Still, it was better than showing up to only see the grand finale. As he flew forward, he caught site of @[member="Veino Garn "]with what seemed to be some fairly sketchy odds. "Been there done that, don't need someone else to take up my torch." After a few instructions to his droid as to where to park the ship, Vulpesen quickly took a low dive, popped the cockpit and leaped out, placing his fox mask over his face as he fell to the earth, using the force to make the descent bearable.

"Sorry I'm late, but what can I say, at least I'm here." He spoke to Veino before turning his head to look at @[member="Marcus Faust"]. "And might I say, we have a bit of unfinished business?" Looking to the other two (Jek'ai Cyin, and @[member="Satine D'nara"]), Vulpesen had never met them before nor had he even seen them, but something told the shadow that these weren't exactly friendlies, which would make for a fairly interesting start with all of this. "So, as for the rest of you, since I've already tried it with our modern Malak friend, I'll say this once for now. Please, surrender." Of course by Malak, he was referring to Marcus Faust, as their first confrontation had left the sith without a lower jaw, something he was fairly sure was worthy of a sith grudge.

Awful odds... and he was late... but the Corellian Padawan was now in position with his Alpha 7 covert armor, his Sniper Rifle and with his lightsaber in his belt along with other equipment needed to attack.

Using the Force concealment technique that he practiced and that he has been trying to master, the man managed to sneak through Sith lines without being seen, heard or detected through the Force. Now, he was above the three enemies that surrounded the ally... a man Vex has seen before in one of the Army of Light meetings.

Vexander was among the first members of the Army to arrive, he was part of the recon unit, he just expected that the rest of the team were close... and ready to provide further backup.

Taking aim at the Sith with the mask, he waited for them to make any move against @[member="Vulpesen"] or @[member="Veino Garn "]. His use of the Force technique that allowed him to remain hidden in every possible way but would eventually wear off completely with the first shot... that is why he was going to make it count while the rest of the team arrived.

@[member="Coci Sinopi"] @[member="Marcus Faust"] @[member="Jek'ai Cyin"]@[member="Satine D'nara"]

@[member="Vulpesen"] was not only incorrect, Marcus' jaw had been completely repaired, but he was also still outmatched. A title was one thing, having the skill to back it up was another thing entirely. "If any of you date lay down your weapons, I'll gut you myself." He said to the other Sith before simply raising up a hand and unleashing violent tendrils of force lightning towards the fool who'd come back for more. This 'Army of Light' was growing annoying. They'd be dead soon though.

The Force lightning was the signal he needed... taking a deep breath, holding the air in his lungs in a split second and focusing the Force to steady his body, he gained the stability needed to pull the trigger.

A shot aimed at the Sith, straight to his head... the focus of the darksider was in the beings in front of him... it had to be, the shot would go unoticed, he could be deflecting it but it was not likely since no indication from the Force would let him know until it was too late... although one could never know with a Sith.

Knowing that his position was compromised, the young man proceeded to place the rifle in his back and ignited his cyan lightsaber to withstand the blaster fire that would aimed at him from the troopers. Reaching through his com while deflecting the blaster fire, the young man proceeded to signal to the rest of the Army.

"This is Vexander Graves, we have engaged Sith Forces, send backup at my designated coordinates"

@[member="Marcus Faust"] @[member="Coci Sinopi"] @[member="Vulpesen"] @Veino Garn

@Marcus Faust @Vulpesen @[member="Veino Garn "]@[member="Kei Amadis"]

Sent to Togoria as part of a team to form an investigation, after receiving intelligence reports from operatives on ground, the rumours that the Sith had planned an invasion and subjugation of the peoples here are true. Coci remained hidden in her position atop one of the buildings in the city, from this position, she had sight of the majority of the surrounds and in view are Sith thick on the ground. She could see many Togorians rounded up, some taken to ships, others to camps, mainly women and children, the men to remain and work, in what capacity she did not know yet.

Coci opened up a com link, and sent an encrypted message to @[member="Kei Amadis"], informing him that indeed, the Sith had arrived and intelligence had done their job. Her face held no emotion, but internally she is angry, these beings of darkness must be stopped. Their purpose in life and galaxy one that makes no sense, consumed by something .. that will one day claim them and they will loose. The corruption of the darkside, will eat them in the end and they will be nothing. She pities the Sith, blinded by the hungry for power, but also blinded by what it is doing to them as individuals, slowly their true identities withering and gnarling within them.

Her com link chirped again, an unexpected voice came through, she stopped for a moment, the listen and as soon as the voice finished, she pick up her rifle and went. Her scanner pinpointed the co-ordinates and the person that set them. Placing her feet slowly on the ground, a precise and practiced move to allow her to not be heard, she came up behind @[member="Vexander Graves"] , he would probably sense her presence, but she is not trying to conceal from him, but more to be invisible to the enemy if they are about.

"What is the situation?", she asked in a soft voice as her knelt down beside him, and looked toward the action. She remained neutral toward him, since their last meeting went, strangely. However, deep within she is pleased to be with him on this mission, she as heard he is good at what he does and therefore one to have around on the field of battle. She looked over to him briefly, and flashed a quick smile, but now back to business. No distractions is the rule, so she putted them away .. for now.

Behind her hidden in various locations, are a two full units of special ops from the Army of Light, fifty man and woman in each unit, armed and combat ready. Coci adjusted her light armour, which conceal her body suit and set her weapons ready for attack. Her rifle, by her side, blaster holsted and several throw weapons, all positioned for easy access when they are needed.

Vulpesen sighed and called his sabers to his hands, igniting the blades in an X formation while using the force to help him stave off the assault. "Touchy, touchy. And you sith wonder why no one likes you." As confident as his words were, Vulpesen noticed the power behind his attack. Marcus was a strong opponent, but Vulpesen had gotten stronger as well, and this time, he was not alone. "You're outnumbered mate. With that said, I don't intend to die any time soon." @[member="Marcus Faust"]

All AoL -
Remember as a whole, we have limited knowledge of what the situation is, only troop movements, credits, supply movements, things our virus from Bimmisaari in their network, would tell us this was a place worth striking. Feel free to find that out as you go.

Operation 'Blunt the Hammer'

The virus planted at Bimmisaari was paying dividends, they had access to the sith trading networks, and were able to tell when people moved on mass, credits or supplies when they were diverted to a large task, one way or the other. For projects or for other Sith fleet tasks, they were given clues something was up. Most leads would come up false of course, but once in a while, one seemed just too good to pass up, so they had done their research and learned all they could. The start of their spynet in Sith Territories.

Landing in with twenty of the new Thyrsus heart corvette's, had been difficult. Getting on this planet at all had been an exercise in extreme patience and planning, bribes and checkpoints being slipped past, thankfully it was only just inside sith space but still any captain from any faction nearby had to be taken into account, a leak could be anywhere.

They'd had to time the jumps perfectly, fortunately they were fast and very manoeuvrable, these new corvettes were top of the line in speed. House Keth Echani and House Rules Company mixed disembarked from the camouflaged smaller ships, powered down so not to draw attention to where they were. These were not troop ships, leaving behind just a small guard to hand. Not to fight in space here today, the fleets were out of the picture, in and out smash and grab on land.

The only thing they had to their advantage here at all were about eight Passenger Liners, powered down and hidden, on loan from interested parties. Covered over and in a hanger, a distance from the Sith or the Army of Light's action, where most of the troops had come from. Those interested party's hadn't said why, but it was possible one or two Togorian sympathisers in the know, either from in republic, sith or mandalorian space didn't want their entire species to become... whatever it was to become. What that was, was unknown to Kei at this point, but from the AoL's intel, he suspected something very bad was about to come to pass, and that final gesture of these transports and a couple of small transport speeders had prompted his action. He was committed to saving lives and stopping the Sith.

"All AoL forces, engage the Sith with everything you've got, but be smart, don't throw your lives away. Pick your battles, get in and get out."

Kei turned to his nearest commanders, and started planning exactly where he'd need to hit their lines, waiting for the forward Jedi or units to give him an update, so he could act. Only when reports started coming in would strike teams be sent to the city, but again this was urban fighting, and the wildcards excelled at urban fighting, especially house rule's company that were coming in with him.

"I want a full update on what we are facing and how many Sith there are on planet, I want to know where they are moving, what they are moving, and any weak points in their lines. Amadis out." @[member="Coci Sinopi"]

Jumping into a speeder, accompanied by three heavily armored men from house rules company, armored and armed to the teeth, the other side three Echani sat. A combing of forces, to fight one foe. Several other speeders came with the general, today a Jedi and a general, who wanted to bring everyone home alive, that rarely happened...

Headed to the site of the biggest disturbance, which would lead him to @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]'s landing.

AOL Goals:

No fleet fighting - strictly a ground mission agreed by both sides.
Save as many lives as possible. - Primary Goal.
Discover exactly what the Sith are up to - Secondary Goal
Stop the Sith - Secondary Goal.

@[member="Kei Amadis"], @[member="Vulpesen"], @[member="Vexander Graves"]

The com link chirped and Coci immediately answered. Kei Amadis voice came through clear and precise. "So far, the Sith have landed ships in the centre of the city, from my view point on the roofs I could see hundreds if not thousands of Imperial Soldiers, fully armed, dispersing in all direction into the city, their purpose unknown, but there seems to be movement of the local peoples. The ships are clustered in the center, if we could disable them? Then they will not be able to transport anything including themselves. If the Imps are separating the city is a means for cover and in small groups we could pick them off". She looked to Vexander now, but she left the com link opened.

"Vexander do you have anything to add?", she asked.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
@Veino Garn @[member="Vexander Graves"] @[member="Vulpesen"]

There was a certain pause in the blaster fire coming towards Graves, and then, the blaster fire shifted towards the directions of a newcomer. The screams of the soldiers, about eight of them, were loud, and then turned into a furious roar as they tried to counter-attack. Towards Vexander, there was a large, screaming, and smoldering body as it flew towards him. The other few tried to run, but were pulled back by an unknown force. Smoke had risen from the blaster fire and explosion, creating the visage of a other worldly beast tearing apart the Sith troopers. In a matter of seconds, eight troopers lay dead.

Several seconds ago...

Tracyn ran towards the entrenched position that was firing on Vexander, and he gave off a war cry. They turned to fire at him, and he felt a few of the bolts skim off the mightiest (in his opinion) armor in the galaxy, and Tracyn landed on one, stabbing his lightsaber straight through his chest. The soldier was instantly killed, and the last seven, were not so easily stirred. These were professional soldiers, but Tracyn was very, very, very deadly. The next two were killed very brutally, as Tracyn used his Gand Rao skills to punch him so hard in his chest that his heart was caved in, and he died instantly. Tracyn pivoted to his right, and kicked out the leg from the second trooper, forcing him downward. His neck was broken in a matter of milliseconds, and Tracyn then pivoted and used his blaster to mow down the next two. The final three, were dispatched when Tracyn picked up the grenade off the man he was using the rifle with earlier, and tossed it towards them, explaining the flying, smoldering body. Tracyn emerged from the smoke and bodies, holding his lightsaber at his side.

He stared at Vex, before speaking, surprisingly, very calmly."You asked for backup?!"He said, motioning for him to follow him.

Thankfully for Marcus, he didn't stand still, @[member="Vexander Graves"]' shot would not only miss, but hit a by standing Togorian child, because was is a queen. Sith troopers would begin to move in on him instantly, E-11s raised and firing in his general direction, suppressing the overconfident sniper. With that resolved, he looked back to @[member="Vulpesen"] and deadpanned. Nobody likes you? Seriously? How old was he, five?

"If you truly think you outnumber us, you are a fool, and you forget to take into account you are outmatched. Title does not make you my equal, little Knight." He hissed, stepping in closer, and closer, then striking. Powerful blows would be launched at his chest, ones far to strong to simply be blocked with a blade held with one hand, it was one of the perks of Dejm So. Each blow came with nothing behind it but raw power, no anger, no emotion, utter blankness, their power came from the years of experience that Vulspen lacked, as well as cybernetics and physical training. Though, if he was angered, that would just be more power, and would make the odds of the fox lover limping away from this encounter very unlikely.

Colonel Bagely nodded to @[member="Kei Amadis"] and his issuing of orders. The nearby city was to be his area of operations. Very nice. Very nice indeed. Jed snapped a wry salute to the General, "On it, boss." He didn't wait for a reply, he merely spun around to kick off into full sprint to consult his Company Commanders. There were 3 of them: Wallace, Kent, and Beck. Each of these 3 commanders were experienced, knew the way Jed acted, and had served under him for years now. "Alright boys, it's time to saddle up. I want this city secure, Wallace and Beck, I want both of your companies to fortify the city with everything you have. Set up automatic weapons positions and seal of escape routes for the enemy, ensure you've got a fallback point as well." The two nodded and ran off to carry out the orders. "Kent, see if you can't round up some Anti-Air and Anti-Tank emplacements. Set them up with clear lines of sight and be prepared to fallback and assist Aurek and Cresh companies."

Kent gave a salute accompanied with a "Yes, sir!" and ran off to fortify the city. The Colonel didn't really have much to do, so he hefted up his rifle and jogged alongside Aurek and Cresh companies as they began their entry into the urban environment.

Aboard the 'Acerbitas' Kaine was delved deep in a meditative trance, extending his will out to touch the minds of his Blackblades down below to garner a more accurate and efficient vision of what was transpiring down below, and he had found it amusing with who had come to stop him. How they had found out, Kaine had many ideas, but he would delve into that security breach some other time. Right now he was enthralled in watching and waiting, calculating strengths and weaknesses in his own forces, as well as those who proved to be his enemies. Underneath closed eyelids his eyes whirled in all different directions, as if caught in a horrible nightmare from which he could not, or would not awaken from no matter how hard he tried. However; something had cut through his trance, battered through his concentration and sent an icy chill up his spine and into his heart, causing him to catch his breath short as his eyes widened in stunned recognition. His mouth fluttered open to utter one simple word, a word that meant many things, and yet meant nothing at the same time.

"Disciple..."
That one word reverberated through the force, coming across as a whisper through the minds of any force sensitive on the planet. Kaine rose to his feet, knocking over a servitor who had rushed to aid his Emperor to his feet, but the Emperor needed no help for he was no troubled or in pain. His body was prime, and his mind had quickly begun to focus upon that one word as he stormed out of his private chambers and down the halls towards the hangerbays. A servitor attempted to keep up with the Emperor's powerful strides, frequently asking the Emperor where he was going, and what he was going to do. Normally the Emperor would kill the servant for asking him where he was going to go, he was the Emperor and he could go where he pleased, but he was too engrossed with the word rattling around in his mind that his only retort was, "Prep my ship for immediate departure, I'm going planet-side." Instantly that shut the servant up, who shouted orders into a comlink which relayed the Emperor's instructions to the hanger-team, who began to prep the Emperor's personal fighter for flight.

As Kaine neared the hanger, he began to absently rub the gauntlet fastened to his right hand, his cybernetic fingers rubbing against the blackened metal of it's form like how one would caress their beloved lover. Once in the hanger he ignored all words voiced to him by his servants and crewman, silently entering the Aleph-Class Sith Starfighter with haste, strapping himself in, checking all green, and rocketing out of the hanger into the blackness of space. He veered towards the planet as another two Subjugator-Class Assault Ships roared to flank him as he descended into the atmosphere, each one carrying vast numbers of Blackblade Legionaires loyally dedicated to their Emperor's will, and would protect him with their own lives no matter the peril. All three ships rocketed past the clouds and appeared above the capital city, where one of the Subjugator broke out of formation and landed in the capital city to reinforce the other Blackblades there. The other Subjugator continued to trail the Aleph as it landed in a clearing outside of the city, the larger ship landed behind it as it's hatches began to open to reveal roughly 10,000 Blackblade Legionaires, 25 ground vehicles, and around 40 parked S90 MAATs.

Kaine popped the hood of his cockpit and leaped out onto the hard ground, which was still recovering from the massacre Kaine himself led many, many months ago against the very same people he was enslaving. Kaine commanded that the Blackblades begin to sweep the forests for the mysterious entity Kaine was tracking down, and immediately radio back to him once he had been discovered, and that they were not to engage at all if they found him. "Show yourself Disciple, don't make me have to scour this ruined wood to find you."

@[member="Disciple"]

Vulpesen remembered his last fight, as well as the power of @[member="Marcus Faust"]. "True, but a small knight is better than a big padawan." Keeping a calm retreat, Vulpesen kept away from the dangerous blades, deflecting them when necessary. This time, he wasn't some fledgling who could only rely on his speed for an advantage. He had other things. Things such as knowledge. The jaw may have been fully repaired, but a cybernetic body wasn't so easy to fix. "Do you know why refused to let my arm be cut off by you? Pain was a small factor. In the long run, I hate cybernetics. They have too many weaknesses." He'd intended to use it against battle droids or any shield generators, but a cyborg sith would work. Pulling an EMP grenade from his robes, Vulpesen quickly flipped the switch and tossed it near Marcus, keeping a force hold to keep it on course and away from a simply saber strike. Its purpose was simple. To disrupt the functions of his cybernetic body. "Surprise."

Atlas Kane

A
Yasuo tried to catch up with @[member="Jedediah Bagely"], hoping that he could help him with something. He wanted to make some friends in the AoL, since he had joined them just a couple of days ago.

When he finally catched up with the Colonel he said ''Colonel. Need some help killing some sith?'' He said jokingly.
Yasuo was an able fighter and could take out a couple of sith troopers for the colonel and his companies, as well as keep some of his men alive by blocking some shots for them. It would surely help the AoL in their effort to find out and stop whatever the sith were doing here.

Other Space Kaiden

Better than other-other space Kaiden
@[member="Marcus Faust"] @[member="Satine D'nara"] @[member="Vexander Graves"]

Late, late, late for a very important date. The time had finally come for Krag to hunt and slay Jedi by the droves and he had no intention of letting his apprentice and the other Sith take his prey. Following in the footsteps of his apprentice and using what little remained of his force sense, Krag found a spot to land near the location of his apprentice's last known location. He was currently flying a standard TIE fighter and slipping past the battles in space was not particualrly difficult, though a few good rounds had skimmed just past the craft's hull a few times.

The canopy of the craft made a high pitched hiss as the Graug released the magnetic seals of the doors and quickly climbed out of the interior of the ship and threw himself to the ground with a thunderous crash . Sniffing the air, Krag could pick up the faint smells of blaster discharge and the hint of various human beings as it was carried through the air on gusts of wind. One scent, however, was quite distinctive to Krag as being the unique scent of his cat-like apprentice. With a grueling grin, Krag began his thunderous stride to the position of his apprentice that was just out of sight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom