Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Operation 'Hammer' [Sith Enslavement of Togorian Species]

Vulpesen let out a feral growl as he was frozen. He hated being frozen like that, and as for the sith's rising, Vulpesen was a master escape artist. He had been known to climb tree so fast that others thought he was flying. He now used this to his advantage, somersaulting off of one building to the next as he leaped between perches to gain more and more altitude. His practice in this skill allowed him to expend a very small amount of force energy or focus. Vulpesen wouldn't be beaten this easily. Reaching into his robes, Vulpesen pulled out his pistol, unleashing a barrage of stun bolts. A lethal shot could be redirected, but a stun ring could only be dispersed as far as he knew. Beside's they were also slightly harder to get rid of.

"Cowardly sith! First you try to kill the innocent, then you attempt to turn tail and run?" He was tired of @[member="Vilox Pazela"]'s games. He wanted this fight to end and by the stars, he would make it end in his favor. The Army of Light was through with the heinous actions of the Empire, and Vulpesen was perfectly fine with embodying this ideal. He just hoped that @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] could find a way to give him back up from the ground below.

| @[member="Vulpesen"] |

"Fool," he thought, as Vulpesen made the move that he thought the Jedi Knight would make. "Giving into your emotions, you have opened yourself up to attack. In mid air, your ability to dodge is at an disadvantage. I have lured you into my trap." Lifting his hand to the incoming bolts fired by Vulpesen's blaster pistol, he utilized Tutaminis to absorb the energy into his hand. The ability to absorb the incoming fire of a blaster pistol or Force based attack was second nature to the Dark Jedi Master. As the bolts impacted his hand, the Tutaminis transformed the blaster energy into something that was more positive for him. He began to build the transformed energy into the hand that held his Lightsaber. As each bolt was transformed, the Force continued to build and build within his Lightsaber hand.

His thumb pressed upon it's ignition button, a red line protruding to the side. He raised the Lightsaber hand and fixed his eyes on Vulpesen. "Dodge this." Arcing out of his hand, Vilox utilized Force Throw on the Lightsaber in a Saberthrow that drifted towards Vulpesen's right, arcing and spinning with extra momentum and power due to the Force energy behind it's throw. He continued to rise in the Force Levitation as the Lightsaber inched closer to his body.

Vulpesen focused himself on the shots, noticing his @[member="Vilox Pazela"]'s use of tutaminis and the shift of force power. Upon the activation of his trap, Vulpesen found himself fairly surprised, yet pleased. It ws true that his ability to dodge was hampered, but so was his opponent's ability to block. With a sharp twist, Vulpesen revealed one of his favorite tricks, breaking his saber staff in half before throwing one of the golden blade's at his weaponless opponent. As for the blade headed in his direction, Vulpesen added some extra force energy, to focus himself in bouncing off his current wall while using his remaining saber to deflect the crimson blade. Despite his efforts, Vulpesen found himself barely catching his own weapon as it was momentarily ripped from his grasp, leaving the enemy's blade to sear a shallow but painful burn in his leg.

Unlike Pazela, Vulpesen was not a practitioner curato salva, and thus he stumbled during his next jump. As he fell, Vulpesen quickly out and grabbed a protrusion from a building. Pain lit up his left leg as he was reminded also of his injuries from the fight with Faust. He would live, and it was likely he could still fight, but the pain was becoming harder and harder to ignore. Still, he focused himself on his flying blade, keeping it on a true course towards his old opponent. @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] openly displayed his darkness, but Vulpesen had is own, just in a more subtle way. It was finally time to use it. He focused on his pain, using it to power himself. The adrenaline of survival was best when one felt they needed it. It was best when there was a trigger. This pain was the perfect trigger. Focusing on his saber, Vulpesen powered his saber's flight. It wasn't as powerful as the sith lord's attack, but it was enough to prevent the old man from simply catching it.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
"You don't get to walk away."
Tracyn bellowed, and leapt into the air. Whilst not being a master at force levitation, Tracyn was very adept at amplifying his actions through the force. And strength, being his most prominent. Tracyn saw a chance that Vulp had given him, and wanted to confuse the old Sith in a very naughty manner. Bringing his hand to catch the spinning lightsaber that Vulp was throwing, Tracyn took the two into his hands, and came towards Vilox, two sabers in hand, and went to smash his guard in, mid-air. Vilox would have been preparing for a way to deflect or dodge the incoming saber throw, but with Tracyn moving like a rocket, he would have to dramatically shift gears. And the fact that Vilox most likely under-estimated Tracyn's abilities, left much to be desired.

Curo Salva or whatever or not, Vilox would have to retreat when fighting against Tracyn now. At this range, and in this fight, Tracyn had a clear and distinct advantage in the fight at the moment. Vilox wouldn't be able to keep up his constant use of the force, and since Tracyn was simply using it to empower his body, second nature to him at this point, Vilox would definitely have to cut tail and run, or face a humiliating defeat at the sledgehammer of a Jedi and his compatriot.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]
@[member="Vulpesen"]

| @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] | @[member="Vulpesen"] |

"You've caught my eye, Tracyn Ordo," said Vilox aloud, as the Mandalorian-Jedi moved in for the kill. "I congratulate you on your victory. Let's do this again, sometime soon?" Falling through the air, the Dark Jedi Master closed his eyes and disappeared from view. Tracyn would feel Vulpesen's Lightsaber connect with his enemy through the air, before the signature and presence of Vilox Pazela disappeared. Utilizing a Force Cloak, the Dark Jedi used his Force energy to land on a nearby building, out of the Force Levitation. Inside the field of Force energy that surrounded and kept him hidden from view, he saw that the Jedi Knight had opened his chest with a slash. He gritted his teeth. The pain was near unthinkable for the aging man, but Curato Salva, still in effect, allowed him to keep moving for his escape. "I will have to speed up my experiments to get past this physical threshold. Tracyn Ordo, Vulpesen... If only we had met twenty years ago."

As Vilox Pazela, or Darth Vazela as the two Jedi knew him jumped across building to building, heading for the hangar bay that James Kerval had occupied during the beginning of the conflict, the Firkrann crystal inside of Vilox Pazela's Lightsaber, which Tracyn had grabbed in his pursuit of the Sith Lord, activated. Much like the effects of a Lightning Grenade, purple streaks of Lightning erupted around Tracyn, a safety mechanism as it were.

[OOC: I believe that it was my saber which was caught.]

As @[member="Vilox Pazela"]'s saber began its return, Vulpesen quickly sliced through the hilt, narrowly missing the crystal which he called for with a simple force tug. As the crystal smacked his palm, Vulpesen swung up to a resting place on the building's side, growling as the pain in his leg flared up again. "You alright?" Being focused on his own survival and attack, Vulpesen had only a mild sense of what had happened. He was able to catch @[member="Tracyn Ordo"]'s impromptu attack, but he had switched focus elsewhere after that. The only hint that this was over was the sith lord's fading presence.

His last secondary crystal had been lost in the battle of Hapes, so he was thankful that this enemy had provided him a new one. Even if the abilities differed. On the bright side, he had heard that firkrann could occasionally project force lightning over a blade. Perhaps this could help him with his planning in learning the ability, electric judgement. In any case, it was good to finally be victorious. Even if he had taken a little more heat than he would like.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
Tracyn watched Vazela leave, and gripped both of the sabers in his hands tightly. He nodded after a while, turning to face Vulp. He nodded, lightly tapping his fist against the side of his as he handed the kid's lightsaber back. Tracyn huffed, after exerting a lot of energy. Nothing unrecoverable with a brief respite, but he did just display a tremendous deal of strength and prowess. He snarled after a moment, clipping his lightsaber back to his belt.

"Better than he is. I cut him...bad."
He said bluntly, not one for conversation in the middle of a fight. Tracyn stared at the kid, and then patted him on his arm, in a proud manner. He smiled at him, but didn't need to say anything more right now. There were more important aspects in the current situation. Tracyn motioned for Vulp to follow him, injured leg or not. The stormtroopers, being shot at by a sniper, were already in cover, or as Tracyn liked to say, crouched in a grave. Tracyn stared downward at them, Vulp and him being about a level up from the two. He turned to the kid, and then to the civilians.

"I'll jump in first, and work my magic on the troopers. You focus on taking the fire away from the civilians. Deal?"
@[member="Vulpesen"]

"Glad to hear it." As @[member="Tracyn Ordo"] came over, Vulpesen would take his lightsaber back, reattaching the two pieces. As Tracyn pat his arm, he felt a small bit of pride. Not only had he survived a sith master, he had won. That was something that most people his age and level couldn't say.

Reaching into his robes, he pulled out a small medical kit, applying a bacta pad to his injured leg. It hurt, but he could still move and attack. "Deal." Using his saberstaff as a cane, Vulpesen pushed up to his feet, grunting at the pain from the gash in his leg. Thankfully, lightsaber's cauterized flesh instead of slashing it. Otherwise, he'd have been bleeding all over the place. Ignoring the pain, he followed after his fellow knight, looking down at the huddled troopers. He wasn't sure how he'd make it past the crowd of blaster fire, but he trusted Tacyn to keep his time under fire as short as possible.

@[member="Kaine Zambrano"]

Togoria. The place of her rebirth, her renaissance into the world. The slender tall woman draped in tattered red clothes with a decayed steel mask covering her face took in the scenery. This putrid and vile being stepped into the landscape and as she did so the very air around her was warped into a corrupted miasma. Her red eyes underneath her mask darted about in various directions. The force was flickering here, a war had begun on this planet. But of course the overwhelming sense was the force wound she had ripped into the planet upon her resurrection ritual's completion. Indeed, it was good to be back. But, she wasn't entirely back, she had left the Sith Empire for sometime now working her dark magic in the backgrounds of the void. But some interesting news had come her way, an old friend had now become the Emperor, the Dark Lord of all Sith. One that had helped her many times and one that she helped as well. A dark grin cracked across her red lips. Her dark presence crawled from her being and like a evil serpent it slithered off into the distance. It passed the jedi and sith who were in combat, leaving all of them with a cold shiver as it passed by. Then the serpent cuaght its prey. The Emperor. The serpent rose up and crashed into him and with the force Val'Ryss' presence and thoughts were conveyed.

"Kaine. Or should I say my Emperor. It has been sometime now. Perhaps we should revisit old partnerships here at the site of our beginnings." a foul voice hissed in broken tongue. Val'Ryss Zankarr had returned to the Sith Empire and now she sought to empower Kiane and his ambitions.

[OOC: if there any jedi who wanna face me or even Sith go for it, I'm open to anything]

Kaine suddenly perked up, for he had just now sensed someone he had not felt in what seemed like an eternity. It was a dark and sinister, and it enraptured Kaine as he engorged himself on the feeling of the former Red Empress. "My beloved Val'Ryss, I had wondered where you ran off to. It feels so good to hear your voice... To feel your essence... We must rejoin at the site of the rebirth, and bring forth a hellstorm upon these infidels that seek to undo my work." Kaine departed from the forest with the speed of a demon, compelled by the Dark Side to return to the wound he and the Dark Lady had created so long ago. The closer he got, the stronger he felt, and the more powerful he became. It was if he was stepping into an entire universe created by the Dark Side, and it felt glorious.

@[member="Val'Ryss Zankarr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom