Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[OOC] Sith-Imperial Life Day Ball

Salara Zambrano

S
r9lS59v.png
rC3oFtg.png
A13ICV3.jpg
Music Programme: 'Life Day Celebration'

Activities:

Ballroom Dancing, avaliable in the main hall of the Old Imperial Palace. A live chamber orchestra will perform, and music from the ball will be played throughout the grounds via speakers.

Secret Sith Gift Exchange, the Sith Brotherhood has decided to a secret Sith gift exchange with one another. The results are sure to dazzle and delight, this will be held in a private hall within the third floor of the Old Imperial Palace.

Children's Toy Drive, on either side of the entry as you make your way into the Old Imperial Palace boxes and crates will be open for toy donations to the Sith Emipre's numerous Children's Academies.

Ice Skating, right as your speeder pulls up you may notice the large ice skating rink flanked on either side by the grand staircases. Center of this is the massive Sithmas tree!

Lighting of the Sithmas Tree, toward the end of the evening be sure to stick around for the lighting of the Sithmas Tree which is sure to be marvelous. This will be accompanied by fireworks and the singing of Sithmas hymnals.

Father Sithmas Pictures, Father Sithmas himself will be present to hear the requests of children and bring in the holiday spirit for each and everyone to share and enjoy!

Dinner Buffet, dinner will be provided on the second floor of the Old Imperial Palace on the right, as you go to your left there will be an open chocolate bar. Yes, an open chocolate bar with coffee, hot chocolate, desserts and plenty of alcohol. (Please drink responisbility!)

Auld Lang Syne, as the evening draws to a close the Sith Empire looks to the new year, with new goals, new resolutions and a new step forward for the Empire as a whole.

A13ICV3.jpg

The Life Day Ball/Sithmas Celebration Event is set to launch in the late afternoon/early evening of December 1st, which is next Saturday. This is a black tie affair so ensure that your characters are wearing their best! This thread is a strict social engagement, therefore no weapons of any sort, no use of force powers, and please no brawls, fisticuffs or what have you. A heated exchange of words, social intrigue and the like are most certainly welcomed. If you wish to engage in any sort of the aforementioned 'no' then I ask that your characters exit the thread and then you and whoever else wish to partake may do so in a separate private thread.

The music above is provided ahead of time for those who wish to pair off with their writing partner(s) and work on their own narratives. This event will be more free form than previous although I will still issue a small post here and there to help keep the night going! Activities above are also listed so that you can get a better idea of what your character may want to do/stick around for. Music may be subject to change depending on the mood of the Empresses! Please note, that due to past events on Dromund Kaas there will be snow, so please make sure you do bring something to keep warm with.

Lastly, I hope everyone enjoys themselves. The thread is here to serve as a way for characters to relax, unwind and have a good time.

This thread is open to:
  • The Sith Empire
  • The First Order
  • The Mandalorian Empire
  • The Confederacy of Independent Systems
All other parties may arrive as long as they are a guest (the plus one) to someone within one of these factions.

I hope to see you all there!

Salara Zambrano said:
Children's Toy Drive, on either side of the entry as you make your way into the Old Imperial Palace boxes and crates will be open for toy donations to the Sith Emipre's numerous Children's Academies.
If you're not certain whether what you are donating is fun or crap, I am available to appraise all toys up for donation.

If you show up with a pair of socks, I will Dark Rage. A lot.

Invicta Zambrano

I
It will be a party for the ages, my darlings.

*uses a tendril of dark energy to herd her toddler daughter back into the dressing room*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom