Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion (OOC) Break of Dawn || CIS Invasion of BotM held Rhand

I know IC your not a big fan of Sith but even more independent ones like myself. But if you want we can team up and take on Felix Aquila Felix Aquila and Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor if not I'm willing to take them both on at once, I was tempted to go oldschool and just challenge all the knights obsidian council.

Could I be an acceptable second choice? Would be nice for a Lil 2 on 2 action

Kristyl Vaashe

K
HOW MANY OF THIS FAMILY ARE THERE!?

My Grandfather Veiere is dead, same with my Grandmother Kay..There's my Dad Caedyn, my Mum Asaraa who's not technically an Arenais. My Aunty Loreena...Some clone no one knows about, he's called Valen (He doesn't know he's part of our family)....Who else...

I think that's it really. Dreidi's my Big-Sister but she's got a different Dad. Likes to shoot people with arrows. Sounds pretty funny to be honest.

I think it needs to be pointed out to all factions reading this thread. BotM is being targeted by CIS for their use of slaves.

However

CIS clearly has Child Soldiers in their ranks and no child labor laws. To ally with CIS is to turn a blind eye to these human rights violations. If you aid them you support the abuses of children.

This message has been brought to you by the brotherhoods human resource division.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom