Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion (OOC) Break of Dawn || CIS Invasion of BotM held Rhand

Any takers come on! I’m open to take any fighters down which among wants to face a Knight of Ren. Third one going once going twice. Seeking FUs only that are up for fighting a man of legend!

I know IC your not a big fan of Sith but even more independent ones like myself. But if you want we can team up and take on Felix Aquila Felix Aquila and Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor if not I'm willing to take them both on at once, I was tempted to go oldschool and just challenge all the knights obsidian council.

Would an auxiliary with a bad limp suffice? I'm still searching for a partner, so like, even if you're not down, I do offer to throw hands with Diocletian Kahmen’’a Diocletian Kahmen’’a or Dreidi Xeraic Dreidi Xeraic or maybe a combination of you all at once.
14a.jpg

Blade Ice Blade Ice *coughs*wuss*coughs :)-p )

Alright, still looking for a buddy/punching bag

Wuss pfft Blade will take on anyone anywhere with them having any number of allies. Dont take that as a statement of badassdum more he is just stubborn as hell.

But if you want to call him out like that Caltin he will take you on you and all those with out dance partners when this thread begins.

(He is so going to get his ass handed to him. Lol)

I know IC your not a big fan of Sith but even more independent ones like myself. But if you want we can team up and take on Felix Aquila Felix Aquila and Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor if not I'm willing to take them both on at once, I was tempted to go oldschool and just challenge all the knights obsidian council.

I could stand between you and them, as John Locke's right hand.

I dont mind teaming up or having an ally. Felix is... conflicted when it comes to sith these days

Be careful what you wish for.
Wuss pfft Blade will take on anyone anywhere with them having any number of allies. Dont take that as a statement of badassdum more he is just stubborn as hell.

But if you want to call him out like that Caltin he will take you on you and all those with out dance partners when this thread begins.

(He is so going to get his ass handed to him. Lol)

LOL

I just want to go because I think it would be hilarious if Blade and Caltin continue our little Discord conversation from the other night. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom