Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Sith vs. Galactic Republic: Invasion of Togoria OOC Thread

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
[member="Isamu Baelor"]
[member="Mantic Dorn"]
[member="Gir Quee"]
[member="Reshmar"]
[member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Darth Vornskr said:
I speak for the trees [member="Draco Vereen"].

It has come to my attention that [member="Caius Flavian"] has failed to post within the forty-eight hour deadline set forth by both faction admin teams, and thus by those rules a victory point must be awarded to the One Sith.

Like, Favorite, and Subscribe.

Per that then soooo has [member="Cyrus Tregessar"] failed to post in the agreed upon time frame, last posted on the 24APR16 sooooo 1 point to the Republic then as well [This is mean't as a joke not a real call out of adding points and what not! Posting order and such is slower in a 1 v 3]

Regardless of this points to griffindor business I did make it clear prior to the start of this whole invasion thingy I would be slow posting do to a number of reasons.

Cyrus himself has made it abundantly clear for the fleeting to exercise patience

Just arrived home off a six hour trip so my post is up.

We still have two days left so get it in.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Rolling with the Deathwatch IFF
I'm not certain but is your whole force moving to Togoria? Or just the Command line?

[member="Faith Organa"] On the way to swoop ya

[member="Isamu Baelor"]
[member="Lady Kay"]

I have dropped out. I am unable to post every day like I should, and have taken up Lady's time for no reason to which I would like to greatly apologize for this.

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
[member="Julian Viles Priest"]

Per the rules, you're more than free to work out a posting schedule that works for both of you. Though, it seems you've made your choice.

@ Everyone else.

On a personal note, I'm proud of how little drama there has been in this invasion. Good job.

[member="Draco Vereen"] could you confirm that you are claiming a victory over [member="Caius Flavian"] due to time limit rule?

[member="Faith Organa"] A neutral part or?

EDIT - Ignore this, Caius obviously confirmed this earlier. My bad, sorry for taking your time. Move along, nothing to see here... yup yup...

Caius Flavian

[member="Mantic Dorn"]

Per the rules OOC I have indeed failed to maintain my posts within the time limit. My above post was more of just prodding Vornskr of lane drifting more than anything and also to tag everyone else to be alerted to the fact that the point is in fact to the OS; (he only tagged me and draco and neither of the involved parties FA leadership or the other fleeters, not sure why he did that but hey choo choo on the poor communication train!)

Also we so far make up a majority of the posts in the fleeting thread so whooooo!

[member="Faith Organa"] is rolling in for funsy and story cause her mando boy toy [member="Draco Vereen"] is misbehaving although no one outside these two IC know what is going on there. OOC it is hilarious!

Caius Flavian

Darth Vornskr said:
I just speaking on [member="Draco Vereen"]'s behalf because he could not make the post himself at that moment and asked me to do it for him.

[member="Caius Flavian"]
Blarg but ye forgot to tag the right peeps ya silly Sith, this is why you all don't last that long canon wise, poor bureaucracy!

[member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Caius Flavian"]

Thank you thank you. No rush though. We are collecting data and even though the ooc time limit is tomorrow we will most likely not be done until afew days afterwards.

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
Darth Vornskr said:
I just speaking on Draco Vereen's behalf because he could not make the post himself at that moment and asked me to do it for him.
how can he claim to win over [member="Caius Flavian"] being 2 hours and 8 minutes past 48 hours then not have the time to claim it himself?

Anyway is saddens me to have to drop out of the battle because I too am over 48 hours from the last post made by Cyrus. I am truly upset by having to call it this way but if were sticking to the rules of 48 hours I am over and guilty. So I bow to the Sith fleet for their win. It is a shame we were having a really good fleet battle and everyone was enjoying it.

It is a really tight race folks.

and dont let this OOC ruling stop you from continuing your stories/battles.

If anyone wants to continue despite that we have a ruling for the invasion just go ahead. We are looking at a system that in theory would allow one character to have given his/hers faction a point in the invasion but if the battle continues very well could be the IC looser of the battle... ;)
The time limit is here merely for practical reasons and because invasions per definitions are time limited. We need a line where to start ruling.

Just consider it a bump on the road during your story where you for a moment lift your eyes from the story and with neutral blank eyes make a call, if it was due to your characters status in the fight or if the time limit rule is endorsed does not matter for this.

Tip of the day! Seperate the invasion point counting from your stories and things will be much easier ;)

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
I refuse to enforce the 48 hour deadline on Reshmar. Ive no real say as far as Caius/Draco are concerned but at least in my fight i made it clear ahead of time that time limits were not a factor for the main fleet battle.

As far as im concerned the potential 3 points invovled (me vs. Reshmar, me vs. Gir, Reen vs. Krayzen) are all draws/unresolved.

In the event that 3 points could tip the balance either way please advise and ill discuss with the other partcipants.

Without this being taken as a 'd*ck' move ( I hope ), I woud request to take a point for the OS due to the timeframe rule.

I am aware of my opponent's issues and I wouldn't have called this otherwise but making a situational analysis of my faction (the OS) I've decided that calling in the point is the right thing to do for the better of my faction. Hopefully, no one takes this in any sort personally, cause it is not.

I am all about fun and enjoying ourselves in roleplaying, just letting this be known.

Let the judges judge.

Einarr Warscream said:
Without this being taken as a 'd*ck' move ( I hope ), I woud request to take a point for the OS due to the timeframe rule. I am aware of my opponent's issues and I wouldn't have called this otherwise but making a situational analysis of my faction (the OS) I've decided that calling in the point is the right thing to do for the better of my faction. Hopefully, no one takes this in any sort personally, cause it is not. I am all about fun and enjoying ourselves in roleplaying, just letting this be known. Let the judges judge.

[member="Einarr Warscream"]

I'm very disappointed in that you would try to resort to a technicality to win, when I've been in private conversation with you regarding our duel the whole time. As it stands now, your last post before you tried to claim victory does not put you in a winning position. In fact, it's very likely that you will lose as we proceed, as many of your men are incapacitated, and you yourself have sustained damaged. You're basically pinned down in a kill box right right now. Perhaps that could explain why you're trying to call for a win in such an underhanded manner right now.

I've made copies of our chat logs in our PM to show that I have been working with you, which will be shared with my faction staff and roleplay judges if they end up being called in to handle a dispute. Of course, I'm going to claim victory for myself for besting you during our entire exchange in the thread.

I made a post, so if you care to actually finish this by fighting, then I'll be there waiting. I hope you will respond, because I was having a good time roleplaying with you until I logged in and saw that post.

[member="Mantic Dorn"]
[member="Reshmar"]

[member="Einarr Warscream"] [member="Arisa Yune"]

Take the discussion to your pm. You have had a nice fight, pretty sure you can reach some kind of understanding.
However, if you dont agree, let me and [member="Isamu Baelor"] know.

[member="Arisa Yune"]

I've tried to explain to you it is nothing personal but you directly resorted to labeling me 'weaksauce' on the PMs. I've enjoyed our roleplaying together thoroughly, despite your offensive reply here as well.

Arisa Yune said:
Perhaps that could explain why you're trying to call for a win in such an underhanded manner right now.

I am not even going to comment that as I told you the reasoning behind my call. Unfortunately, you had to go full mode aggressive which is something I did not expect from a person holding a staff/judge position on the site. Unlike you, I will refrain from using any offensive statements or aggressive comments.

I've already stated the reason behind this call, perhaps read it again ? I feel bad that so much salt had to be introduced here when I was trying to absolutely avoid it.

While not to get particularly involved, as I am not saying to take or give points, I felt the need to point out that Arisa isn't wrong to feel upset and that such a move is underhanded before anymore people lead to think she has no reason to feel upset.

That being because in the past, and let's not say its not true (not that I'm saying Einarr is guilty of it I'm making a general statement), the time limit rule was used as a convenience tool to claim a win far too often after someone had missed time themselves, either in that same invasion or a prior one, and begged for the time rule to not be used against them and half the time got away with it.

So while everyone here is free to enforce the rule of course. There is no reason for Arisa to be looked down on for being upset since it has been a fickle rule only used when it is convenient in the past. (because most people in communication either waive it or agree to it beforehand)

because as is seen as well, Cyrus does not want to enforce the rule on Reshmar because there is a history of writers being allowed to decide whether to enforce it or not. If Einarr wants to express his desire to enforce the rule, then by all means no one should be able to make Cyrus enforce it if he does not to either. If anyone is unhappy with it, I am not sure what we can all say. A majority of people are in contact with one another and are usually ok with some missed time if planned for, and the rule was only used by those who agreed to it or those who used it as a technicality. So yes, Einarr you have every right to enforce it, Cyrus has every right not to enforce it, and given its history of use Arisa has reason to feel upset.

No one is in the wrong. have a nice day

: D

*Brought to you by the Galactic History Channel: More believable than BBC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom