Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Sith vs. Galactic Republic: Invasion of Togoria OOC Thread

[member="Darth Vornskr"] | [member="Faith Organa"]

>mfw above conversation

giphy.gif

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Soeht"]

Well that was a little fast... lol

I just gave it a little time stamp to give a little continuity to your take on the Margrave

It hasn't even been a minute In Character I think since the Margrave departed and we are still like a decent distant away from the capital.

I figured it would take like 20 minutes realistically to get around the enemy lines and confront Soeht and then deal with the corruption thingy giving enough time for us to get a few more posts in our NPC battle.

I guess I can deal with this though with the oldest trick in the book...

Great use of Togorian verbage though! Absolutely fantastic!

Rapax

R
Claiming my victory against @Léon due to missing the deadline. I gave him 4 days worth of time to respond and he hasn't responded yet.

P.S: yes my tag did work on my last invasion post i dont know why this ones being suck a douche in this one >_<

Caius Flavian

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Haaaa! How the plot thickens! dun dun duuuuuun...

I'm working on a post right now, uhm one of my Danios frigates and a squadron fighters were caught in an interdiction's mine net of doom so first blood is yours in this pew pew...

None to worry the missus will be fine, but more explosions to soon along with perhaps a chance of murder...

[member="Caius Flavian"]
Its 12 Mines. half of which are specifically noted as being weak against Capital Ships. the other half are gnarly, but not that gnarly. If they were, I'd be much happier, my fleet can fire 80 of the stronger variant per volley.

Caius Flavian

[member="Draco Vereen"]

True that, I'll adjust the post, the Corvette actually has a ridiculously high chance of surviving those although the fighters are certainly karked

I'll see about those explosions temporarily blinding the Danios from relaying the IFF back to the 27th Task Force

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

No worries I've been busy myself, just got up a little later myself so I gotta manage the day first!
I look forward to the post!

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
[member="Ral Sanaka"]

Posted. I'm keeping my posts a bit short, and to the point. Hope that's cool.

Also, In regards to your last post. I don't believe you referenced the Hellfire Lohengrin's firing on the Togorian infantry.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Isamu Baelor"] [member="Mantic Dorn"]

My duelling partner [member="Julian Viles Priest"] has dropped out due to life keeping him too busy. So he's granted me the victory. Point for the GR ;)

I speak for the trees [member="Draco Vereen"].

It has come to my attention that [member="Caius Flavian"] has failed to post within the forty-eight hour deadline set forth by both faction admin teams, and thus by those rules a victory point must be awarded to the One Sith.

Like, Favorite, and Subscribe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom