Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Sith vs. Galactic Republic: Invasion of Togoria OOC Thread

I want to thank all the Fleeters who let me play in their thread :) Draco and I meant for it to be funny we hope you enjoyed.

[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Gir Quee"]
[member="Caius Flavian"]
[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]
[member="Malos Kas"]
[member="Reen Lorgon"]

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Faith Organa"]

Excellent story you two weave! It is and was fun. I hope we can simply finish out the story casually. Nothing like a naughty Prince pissing off a Princess!

[member="Reshmar"] Yes, I would like to involve a RPJ. I was in communication with Einarr the whole time regarding my late posts, and he okay'd it until things started getting close between the OS and GR. I don't want my progress in that fight to be completely overlooked over a technicality (when we had a prior arrangement). He was in a losing position by the time of his last post. l

Caius Flavian said:
Excellent story you two weave! It is and was fun. I hope we can simply finish out the story casually. Nothing like a naughty Prince pissing off a Princess!
I have no intention of stopping, but my actions are heavily effected by who claims the planet. We can slow down alittle bit until the peeps announce the winner?

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
Arisa Yune said:
Reshmar Yes, I would like to involve a RPJ. I was in communication with Einarr the whole time regarding my late posts, and he okay'd it until things started getting close between the OS and GR. I don't want my progress in that fight to be completely overlooked over a technicality (when we had a prior arrangement). He was in a losing position by the time of his last post. l
Ok I will see what we can do but I am afraid it will not change anything since the terms are what they are. does not matter that you communicated because the terms are any second delay of post if a forfeit. You had 5 delayed posts. But we will see.

Arisa Yune said:
[member="Reshmar"] Yes, I would like to involve a RPJ. I was in communication with Einarr the whole time regarding my late posts, and he okay'd it until things started getting close between the OS and GR. I don't want my progress in that fight to be completely overlooked over a technicality (when we had a prior arrangement). He was in a losing position by the time of his last post. l
[member="Isamu Baelor"] agreed to it previously and you can contact a rpj to settle this.
Each writing pair can always make up their own rules in their fights but if it is not clear in your pm communication that you two did so the outcome will fall back on invasion terms. That is up to the rpj to decide now though.

Get back to us once you have the ruling.

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
@Agreed! I will get one post in and then proceed to patiently wait.

[member="Soeht"] and [member="Isamu Baelor"]

I would like to tie in the rescue/extraction with the ground forces NPC thread. Also I have a neat way to spice up and add some extra fluff/story hooks post invasion!

A little late to the party here, but if there are any duels that require judgment, the Galactic Battle Arena would like to offer our services. We've experience in judging duels, so it seems like a natural fit to volunteer to pitch in, if the Faction Admins on both sides find it agreeable. And if they'd rather not use us officially, anyone who wants to see how they're doing is more than welcome to ask for an unofficial judgment.

Thanks much.

indiana-jones-and-the-last-crusade-you-chose-poorly-motherfucker.gif

mfw even after two days the invasion still hasn't been officially called

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom