Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Sith vs. Galactic Republic: Invasion of Togoria OOC Thread

| [member="Ryiah Tenriem"] | [member="Isamu Baelor"] | [member="Mantic Dorn"] |

Hello.

As was agreed before the invasion was started In Character, myself and the writer of Ryiah Tenriem agreed that we would conduct a duel between our characters. Our fight would supposed to be Public and would take place in Togoria's capital.

Since the beginning of the invasion, Ryiah has been consistently inactive. I have given the writer chances to participate, but they have been unable to do so. The last In Character post in our duel was made on the 17th. Since then, no subsequent posts have been made, as I have been waiting for Ryiah to come back from inactivity. We made contact three days ago, via PM, where Ryiah said that she would post as soon as possible. But three days later and I am still yet to receive a response, on top of the other subsequent days that I have been waiting.

Regretfully, I must push for a win to be awarded to my character, and subsequently the Galactic Republic, based on the inability for Ryiah to continue the duel.

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Perfect! No worries!

I'll have a post in the morning

This has been a really long day at drill and I'm saddled with a crite ton of paper work.

E-5 is such a feth of a paygrade some times...

[member="Draco Vereen"]

I'm almost finished on my next post it should be up before i go to bed or right when I wake dependent on energy.

[member="Soeht"]

Hmmmmmm so I'll simply go ahead and say in my next two posts of how the Margrave had to break off on his own and reach the capital where he met his fate at your hands.
It will give it a little continuity I guess in terms of story.

I mean hell at this point the story is very confusing since the Sith Navy hasn't even achieved orbital control to deploy peeps ground side.

Then again this is chaos where all invasions kinda seem like this :p ;)

I'm all for the pew pew and q q though!

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
[member="Ral Sanaka"]

Wait till you make E-6. FML.

But yeah, given the nature of the invasions in general we rarely get to touch on the realistic side of warfare. I just assumed that the movement of troops to the planets surface went more or less unopposed and everyone decided to fight it out where they were.

How it feels trying to coordinate a fleet post when you're facing three different people and have to include two more.

Post up, fleeters. Soz for the delay but if you haven't figured out i'm a slowposter by now, well...

I'm a slowposter.

[member="Reshmar"]
[member="Gir Quee"]
[member="Caius Flavian"]
[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Sanya Val Swift"]
[member="Reen Lorgon"]
[member="Malos Kas"]

Oh christ is that not clear?

Uh that's all directed at the Togorian Defense fleet commanded by [member="Gir Quee"].

Hey as an aside if I got the general layout wrong please let me know so I can edit.

[member="Sanya Val Swift"]

ADM. Reshmar

Directorate Officer Fleet Admiral SJC 3rd Fleet
Cyrus Tregessar said:
How it feels trying to coordinate a fleet post when you're facing three different people and have to include two more.
@toomanyships ... lol

When facing more than one person in fleeting just break the post up into parts, one for each. Also do not think of it as more than one person helps. just referance the fleet your attacking if there are more than one. Gir and I will know who your hitting. We have been on your side with 4 or 5 people coming at us. And we have been on the side we are now with us and more on one person. Fleeting gets complicated, that's why I like smaller fleet battles. Heck meter limit is new to me, before I came to Chaos we just had a honor system when comng up with fleets. BUt we also got to use Supers so.... Nothing like someone jumping in with a 19km ship and rolling through your fleet, cough TRF Sullust cough... Gir will get the referance lol. Anyway The fleeting is going good, If it gets to be too much just let us know. I have one more post moving in before Im in Pew Pew range SO currentlly IM not on the board more or less. Im just out there putting along till I end my next post. Then I will kick the hornets nest :)

[member="Cyrus Tregessar"] awesome post BTW :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom