Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

One Sith vs. Galactic Republic: Invasion of Togoria OOC Thread

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]
Im just waiting for [member="Reshmar"] to post as I'm a fan of posting order. Also please bare with me as this is the first time I have fleeted. If I do something wrong just point me out on it. As you see in the formation I did I'll keep track of health on that with my main ships just to let you aware. Because what type of enemy would I be if I didn't have a green health bar. [member="Jay Scott Clark"] health bars are good right all mighty jebus Scott Christ?

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Isamu Baelor"]

I still haven't put a solid list together but it will be mechanized. Have sith ground forces even touch the surface yet from orbital deployment? I just assumed and am now realizing we did not discuss the set up enough!

Lol

Uhm how about the togorian defense forces react to the orbital to ground deployment of soth ground forces. Say they are deploying outside the nearby atarport to attpt and seize it to ease further ground deployment

Caius Flavian

Faction Admin - The Galactic Republic
[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Reshmar"]
[member="Cyrus Tregessar"]
[member="Sanya Val Swift"]
[member="Gir Quee"]

Hey my posting will pick up tonight. Long night on the road to drill at Reserve center.

Draco! Per our PM I last discussed the direction you would be coming from as aeans of determining where we could find a more secluded place to fight somewhere around the Thanos system rather than in it itself. Give our fellow fleeters breathing room and actually make the naval battle more strategic. Apologizes for not getting around to talking about in better detail.

[member="Isamu Baelor"]

Royal Pride of Margrave

(Consider this formation of C quality banking on some cat like reflexes and shenagins)

Summary of Actions
· Riding Gloriously southeast toward the Capital
· Slow moving due to nomadic lifestyle means extra weight…
· Ready to pew pew and q q

The Margrave confronts Soeht!

After hearing Soeht's proposal, it seems that the Margrave has decided to confront Soeht himself. Apparently alone, he has challenged the Sith to a duel. But is this part of the Republic's plan? Or does the Margrave truly stand alone?

[ link ]

Caius Flavian said:
[member=Soeht] well crap I posted yesterday using the margrave in the NPC thread... Leading his pride to the capital... Hrmmmmmm
Thanks for the heads up. In my next post (in a few hours or if someone FINALLY plays with me), I can write a few things to rectify the situation and make it make sense without either of us having to retcon our posts.

Definitely understandable that a messup like this can happen with the Invasion being split up into multiple threads. Such a thing makes weaving an overarching storyline very difficult, if not impossible.

The Margrave is defeated!

Despite being the pinnacle of Togorian physicality, Margrave Ortromo fell to Soeht. Is this all part of the Republic's plan? Is there anyone to save him? If not, the consequences for the Republic are certain to be dire.

[ link ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom