Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Junction Once Upon a Time in Rodia (SO Binaros / HSC Teth /ME Lok)

hsc-me-so_Rodia_small_ObIII.png

Alora smiled. Alora blinked. But most importantly, Alora wondered if the Sith were off their meds.

Actually, how would you tell if they were or weren't?

The blade hefted in her hand, the young Mandalorian stared at the Sith for a second. "Uh, yeah... I promise I won't shoot you with my knife." No, no, she understood what he was saying. She might have a disruptor rifle up her round, firm cheeks. That wouldn't stop her from commenting on matters as they were in the moment though. It was more entertaining that way. While they were busy trying not to get eaten.

"Hey!" she shouted, "How'd you know I was Mandalorian anyway? Even if I were wearing my bucket I'm in my rebelious phase -- you wouldn't be able to tell!" Well, they could. It would take them trying to skewer her with a lightsaber and finding the blade didn't pass through the metal suit like butter, but they'd figure out 'oh, beskar' pretty quick.

Also, Alora's rebellious phase has been on-going for two decades. T-visors. Who needed T-visors? Her HUD could see all. Yes, even the Jedi over there totally asleep while they 'meditated.'

And that's when crazy set foot on the stage. Alora's honey-brown eyes shifted over to tall, dark, and insane at their vibrant entrance - if in human form. Crushing the ground under his feet wasn't exactly standard issue power move.

"Ookay then. Dodge the mean and nasty tentacles," step, "don't get skewered by Emos," leap, "and try not to get sat on by a literal monster," stab. "Totally one of those days." Alora planted one foot atop the beast she'd just slain on the street with a huff.

Last edited:

Warmaster Nyâsh

W

Lord Nyâsh
cf3155fc93b21a7f19ddb6b552ffcc8f.jpg

Sigil-1-1.png

"You talk. A lot."

Nyâsh kept pressing on with his blade singing in his hand as he hewed through another creature with his large longsword, his mantle flying as he moved, his armor clanking as he doged claws. It was a dance against nature, it was fighting the natural order by imposing the own will on it instead of bowing to it.

A moment to breath, to look around. Flying bugs assaulted citizens further back, lifting them up, screaming, ready to devour them like the lesser step they were in the foodchain. It gave the image of a human a smile, a vile appearance which was reflected in his murderous eyes. With a backward stab he pierced the carapace of another beast before a push of the Force send it flying back into another group, taking them of their many clanking feet.

With a gesture of his hand, a wave turning into a fist, the air around the creatures turned into fire and making them screech and scream in agony.

"We must press directly to the hole to seal it. Fighting them here is just a waste of time. Do you have any utility in your little armor, girl?"

hsc-me-so_Rodia_small_ObII_v2.png

Allied: Venari Krayt Venari Krayt
Engaing: Chipper

Chipper was quick, targeting the thrown grenade with calculated precision far beyond his own. Thonn saw the device explode harmlessly as he continued to ascend above the battle in an arc over the two of them. Venari's shots had done considerable damage, it looked much worse for wear than when they'd first spotted it, but the machine had plenty of fight left.

"Deactivating Safety Protocols, Engaging Rampage Mode."

Not only did it have plenty of fight, but it was also done ranking their aggressiveness. It it was because they maxed out the score, it still would've been nice to know what it was. With a surge of power, the metal beast brought its hefty arm swinging straight into Venari in a powerful strike with enough force to send her flying without the use of a jetpack. She crashed into a building before plummeting, leaving Thonn alone to contend with Chipper alone atop the roof.

Thonn turned to re-orient himself towards the threat, but firing while flying remained a difficult task he'd still not quite gotten used to again. The last attempt had already gone poorly, leaving Venari alone with it for far too long. She'd taken a rather brutal hit, and Thonn had to keep the metal beast's attention. He couldn't risk allowing it to pursue his vode after she suffered such a forceful hit.

Thrusts of his jetpack guided Thonn as he fell, his rotary canon already spun up and ready to fire. But Chipper's shots landed before Thonn could pull the trigger, and the flurry of blaster bolts meant for the droid went wide and missed entirely. Thonn's armor absorbed the hit, but the impact knocked him back from his readied firing position. And the thing was still coming straight for him. Without the time to return to his feet, Thonn hit the thruster switch of his jetpack again, propelling himself back just as Venari rose back into view.

Adrenaline kept him going, and likely her too. They'd attempted to distract this thing long enough, and it seemed it was as desperate to destroy them as they were to destroy it. Diversions would get them nowhere, and so Thonn put all of his finesse and focus into the control of his cannon, pulling the trigger and firing a rapid salvo of shots while shifts of his weight and adjustment of his airspeed worked to keep him as balanced as he could in his precarious mid-air position.

HK-99

H

13FFA9BE-8649-41B8-B0C1-52BF80DCF0B6-removebg-preview.png

Once Upon A Time In Rodia

The emp rounds from Venari Krayt Venari Krayt was of little threat to the massive junk droid as his scanners accurately predicted their course through the air. Moving into a barrel roll with his rocket boosters to swirl around each emp round without much difficulty. Looking ahead at Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal who sent a rapid salvo of shots into the last remaining bit of health on his droid shielding sending it to 0%. Leaving him wide open to attacks on his frame itself which was covered by the heaviest droid armor available. A single thrust of his rocket boosters propelled him straight into the blast salvo which now pelted his frame and drew him ever closer.

Moving his claw arm around to extend and snatch Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal within his iron like grip; activating his Repulse-Hand Technology embedded within it in an attempt to shred him and his armor with the mini-repulsors generators. But this only lasted for a few minutes due to a power surge occuring which caused the junk droid to throw the mandalorian down as harsh as he could.

Blasting back down towards them in one final attempt to finish them off.

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge

zOIcum2.png

"You'd be foolish to near a Sith with only a knife in hand." Not even a Jedi would be so bold as to approach a Sith without some form of proper weapon on their person. Alisteri doubted that anyone would be killing such exotic beasts with only a simple knife as well, no one was brave or prideful enough for that. Surely not.

The question made him roll his eyes, as if it was an obvious answer. "I mean no offense, but all Mandalorians smell the same. Beskar and ambition, it's a very distinct scent." And one that he had kept in mind since Kamino.

With the three of them now making a stand and carving their own paths into the onslaught of beasts, they were starting to make a notable difference in the tide of creatures. But not enough of one to matter. There was still an open breach that was spewing out deadly creatures and they could only kill so many at one time. Not to mention most of the flying creatures were out of their reach unless they swept low enough to be cut into. Much like one that had dived down in an attempt to pluck the Sith Knight from his path of carnage.

A swift slice had severed the wings from the beast's body and sent it crashing into the ground behind him, leaving him a moment of rest before the next creature tried to pounce on him. They couldn't keep stabbing and carving into the tide of beasts forever though, as the other Sith pointed out. "Seal it with what? These things are ferocious, I doubt even a ship plugged into that breach will hold them for long."

He of course had no solutions of his own, and he knew that the breach had to be sealed if they were to earn any sort of victory from the slaying that they had done so far, but he thought that it was a very important question. Perhaps the city itself had some method of repairing the dome? Alisteri would certainly hope that they did, given how much of a disaster this one breach had been. "If we can block them at the hole then maybe the locals can figure out a solution. Provided that their security and engineers aren't too occupied with whatever else is going on."

Regardless the Sith knew that he had to keep moving forward towards the breach before he was overwhelmed, that much was certain. He stabbed into a creature and pulled his lightsaber out just in time to bisect a smaller beast that had leapt at his back. The wildlife of Rodia was certainly diverse if nothing else, although he'd prefer to learn that fact when they weren't trying to kill him.

Alora Vizsla Alora Vizsla / Lord Nyâsh

Tag(s): Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal Chipper
Equipment: In bio
Allies: Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal & Enclave
Foes: Chipper | Open

_SfB8SrZWpKr5hfWcETTUkyGwvCikWkCryk5_9r1xgx6Ijrab5TV2bkUTl1V3GCT_LlH2Dns7VFnPeRbhvUxi_UUDMJGByx75dDEUQekD5sLV_gM5L_RxZz_ul65QkSnRcbHuFYz9XGoMp910MH7oqqtMy_7UNurSptnjGI4u-x6mXeS7FaRWIbaxw

As the shots failed to hit, Venari felt a horrid feeling deep down in her gut, seeing Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal get grabbed and tossed down.. If only she could have landed her shots, then her fellow kyrbej vod wouldn't be in so much trouble.

Venari quickly picks her speed, rushing around the corner to attempt to save Thonn. An idea came to mind, she still had more tricks to use.

And as the droid was distracted with Thonn, there was a sudden THWUMP! Using her aim assist she lined up a perfect shot, sending a grenade right into the droid's exposed lower back to hopefully do some massive damage to the inner bits using the raw power of the explosive and also the fragments that could either jam up the bot or heavily damage and rip its tech to bits.

:Thonn! Hey! Get a move on! Can't die on me yet, we still got those drinks to get!:

She yells over comms, either the bot would continue to come down still intact or in bits... No matter which it was, Thonn needed to move it!

Venari herself feels at her lower gut, the body glove had been torn a bit, crimson dripping down. As it turned out, she had crashed into a rock that left a nasty gash right in her.

6JLixcJZF7K2uVPnbvaMuJeSzVuls0mOFOCAcL1CBsGtnfGoJ_MyQTfw1ytAEO0vW7QVh9GScLWH_VB0TzE1KxCAz0J0kRqBeVchxf1krXGhrDJHrUhS7VjZxk3ailea7XntIlXXdYBJU9tFILiFjxloRf7pH3h_OxeQCHcR5T6bbZr_qkxnqJUKcg

As the twi'lek and the mandalorian looked at each other, eyes locking with... helmet? Her fingers shifted under the cigarra case and touched one of the glass blades attached to its underside. She failed to recognised the Consortium enforcer speaking to the mandalorian, though she had seen his image in a dossier prior. At the moment, her attention was entirely fixed on Dayn.

She was about to pick up one of the cigarras while her other hand curled around the hilt of one of the knives when-

"I th-"

Liqour splashed her face. While the preternatural reflexes granted to her by the Force allowed her to close her eyes before the liquid struck, it stull stung. Whatever they served here was certainly strong enough. Her face contorted in anger as rage boiled up inside her, restrained only by her will to maintain cover.

"Excuse me, please."

She said robotically to Nul as she followed Dayn. Her fingers ripped the glass blade free and expertly concealed it against her forearm. The motion was so drilled into her that she did not even think about it. Dayn was apparently looking for a side-room or quiet hallway, the closest of which would likely be by the kitchens. Coincidentally, it was the same way Zlova had vanished.

Iasha followed Dayn quickly, intending to catch up with him as soon as he vanished around the corner. She would have thrown the cigarra case away, but it contained too many tools to be so easily discarded.

RODIA | EQUATOR CITY
ALLIES: ENCLAVE | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla
ENEMIES: SO | HSC | Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex
ENGAGING: Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex
GEAR: In bio

lLcXg5L.png

Their attacks did as much as Shai expected. There was a reason why Carnifex had such a reputation, even among Sith. He was dangerous, simple as that. But that never stopped Shai before from kriffing around to find out.

As a ball of fire built up within his hands, Shai didn’t give the Sith Lord any respite when she moved in. Her cryocaster came to life to immediately siphon any and all heat from the ball hovering in his hands to halt his magic before she turned the cryocaster on the Tyrant as well. If she could just restrain him for a second or two, it would make a difference.

Following up immediately in the same fluid attack, Shai swung her leg up at his groin with enough power to rip through the hull of a starship. Back and forth, attack and retreat for distance, then move in close again. The Wardog didn’t stay still or let up with her barrage for even a moment. Coupled with a shake up of melee attacks, she was intent on keeping the pressure on him.

As War ran dry, Shai holstered it and drew another weapon from her arsenal. ”Manipulate this, schutta…” She grumbled after she pulled the trigger of her hand cannon. A loud ‘ping’ resounded along with a thunderous crack as the immensely powerful slugthrower launched a round at the Tyrant’s chest, amplified through the weapon by the Wardog’s desire to see him beaten to a pulp.

One after the other, Shai fired at point blank range with her slugthrower and blaster. Only alternating with kicks and strikes as she zoomed in close to get face to face with Darth Carnifex.

"Right?"
Alora turned and stared at Lord Nyâsh with wide, honey-brown eyes. Someone had to carry the conversation, and it wasn't tall, dark, and destructive over there.

Speaking of conversations, Alora turned her attention back to the other tall, dark, and brooding man, Darth Strosius Darth Strosius -- this one a confirmed Sith. Soft, light-hearted laughter bubbled forth at the man saying they all smelled the same. "Yeah... Totally not smelling me then. I'm Beskar and Mischief." As evidenced by fire bombing the area just outside the breach to scare all the nasty critters away -- without permission. Ohhh, so bold. So daring. So totally criminal don't tell the nearest law enforcement officer.

Something Alora's "companions" would notice if they weren't too busy dealing with wild beasts was the fact the colorfully-maned woman with them had zero Force presence. Being Force Dead she lacked any and all magical jumping, dodging, and ruthless-slaughter power of the other two present. Yet, despite that, and against Alisteri's disbelief, Alora did manage to dance about the flailing appendages and razor sharp teeth while getting in a choicely picked jab to fell a beast. It was all in the reflexes.

Okay, more like she was built to be agile, so her fighting style sans disruptor was based on the idea of dodge, evade, position, pick a killing blow target, and strike.

Speaking of "companions," the two guys were apparently going at it about how they were going to stem the bleeding. Well it just so happened that Alora was a medic and knew all about stemming the bleeding! Okay, she was a Cyber Doc, but that meant she knew surgical wizardry and basic field trauma wasn't exactly out of her field of study. Plus, the Big Guy, Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla , taught her a few things. Or maybe Alora had simply hovered over his shoulder enough. All besides the point! Because what Alora really felt was a swell of pride in her engineering prowess in stemming the bleeding -- power loss -- something.

"Yeah," Alora pulled her blade free of another nasty, "their security's setting up a perimeter." She whipped the blade down to cast the blood free. Her lips twisted about as she pulled out a rag she'd found to wipe the grip. Thing was getting harder to hold all wet. "They'll advance... eventually. Good news though! I don't know anything about fixing this dome." A beaming smile followed the announcement. "But I do know how to deal with that hole." That was the good news. "There's a construction hover on its way here. If we can clear a path to the breach, we'll get it filled so security can mop on the remaining skittery types with ease."

Alora flipped the blade in the air and caught it again. "Any objections?" The blade slammed down into the top of another animal's cranium as it tried to turn the Mandalorian into a chew toy.

Enemy: Chipper

Airborne firing maneuvers were still a bit of a struggle, but shooting while standing was considerably easier to manage. A strong grip and practised aim focused the barrage of blaster bolts directly into its charging frame, wearing down at the remainder of of his shields. But the big scrap droid could absorb a lot of blaster fire. Despite the damage it took, its rampage took it straight towards Thonn, still firing with little other option prepared. As Chipper reached him, he attempted to duck an assumed strike only to be caught in the grasp of its repulse-hand capable claw.

Thonn flinched in its grip, and the stream of blaster bolts tilted down onto the rooftop to briefly blasting bits of concrete away from the small scorched craters etched into them. The MS-01 was powerful, but it was bulky and impossible to aim when wrestling a hulking droid nearly twice his size. Twisting and turning in its enveloping hand got him nowhere. Try as Thonn might, he simply could not struggle free from the intense pain inflicted by the weaponized hand. His left side hurt nearly as bad as it did recovering from that Sith's force magic months ago. The continued attack rekindled the pain from those injuries, which made making the comparison far easier than Thonn wanted it to be.

After agonizing moments, he found himself finally flung free when Chipper lobbed him away. Sent tumbling down the building, he spotted Venari below as he recovered from the gruelling agony the attack had inflicted. He righted himself back to face his pursuing opponent, his cannon free to fire again.

:Thonn! Hey! Get a move on! Can't die on me yet, we still got those drinks to get!:

On second thought, it was probably best not to try the aerial shooting thing when he clearly needed more practice, and getting it wrong meant a death plummet. Adrenaline numbed his body, for all he knew he had a cracked rib or two. Besides, it would be a shame if he died before he could get his drinks.

His jetpack roared to life, enough to make his landing harmless but far from sufficient to make it graceful. He tumbled back on the ground with his weapon safely guarded until he rolled to a stop, with Venari firing up at the droid descending upon them. Thonn scrambled to his feet, hoisting his weapon up and bracing himself for the recoil as the barrels spun before blasting another salvo of bolts at Chipper. Even adrenaline couldn't numb the pain that shot through his chest once he tensed up to handle the cannon's mighty recoil.

Yep, definitely cracked. Glad I brought bacta.

HK-99

H

13FFA9BE-8649-41B8-B0C1-52BF80DCF0B6-removebg-preview.png

Once Upon A Time In Rodia

A sudden blast of a grenade from Venari Krayt Venari Krayt slammed into his exposed lower back as his shell started cracking and his joints started to fall apart due to the heavy firepower from Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal whom had recovered quite considerably from the throw. His advance systems began sending a copy of his memories and personality to another terminal to be recovered at another time. Along with inserting a virus into his junk droid body to make the data recovered unusable.

Making quite a fast landing plummeting down onto the surface in a ball of fire due his rocket boosters over exerting themselves.

Chipper would raise his weapon arm for the last time, sending a salvo of lightning blasts from his lightning gun module down upon them in an attempt to finish them off until his weapon arm fell off of his joint and smashed down into the pavement. His head was the only thing that survived the journey down as it slammed into the street in front of the pair. As the rest of his body parts slammed down on various buildings as falling debris.

"Power....down..."

Chipper said as the lights within his eyes vanished and smoke flowed freely from his mouth.

LAST POST

hsc-me-so_Rodia_small_ObI_v2.png

"Of course, Mighty Ozzmo. We shall always lend the Gorensla Kajidic an open ear and a generous hand."

Demiurge smiled, the glint of his teeth visible even in the low light of the suite. Things were proceeding as desired, the Hutts were just as eager for partnership as the Sith. Both sides desired to reach an amiable conclusion, and they were well on their way to achieving that. Undoubtedly, elements of both were unsatisfied, but they were not the ones at the levers of this partnership; they could be dealt with individually in time. What was more worrying was the presence of Mandalorians on Rodia, information passed between Carnifex to Demiurge through their inseparable spiritual link.

New sensations in the Force only further confirmed what he was coming to understand, that the Mandalorians were encroaching on the meeting. Perhaps they were already here, not in the suite itself, but just beyond. The Sith had seeded the entire building with their own agents in various positions, from servers to dancers. His eyes slowly looked up to the rafters, where the Anubian was hidden in the inky shadows. His eyes can pierce the unlight strewn about the black-furred alien's body, hiding it from sensors and sight.

++Ensure that we are not disturbed, devout assassin. Slake thy blade's thirst.++

She would receive the message in her mind, driving her to obey the voice's will. When that was done, Demiurge would continue as though nothing was happening, watching the other attendants carefully as he had done since they'd arrived.

Derriphan seemed to writhe in seething anger as it was tethered to the wall, vibrating as though quaking with rage. Once, there had been no personality residing within the blasphemous blade. Years, decades even, of slaughter and consumed souls had led to the creation of malevolent consciousness behind the steel. The anger, pain, fear, and sorrow of all those whom Derriphan had slaked is thirst had manifested itself into something that beings of lesser knowledge would describe as a demon. It was an apt description as any, for the sword only sought to satiate its endless hunger, and it knew nothing else but its own addiction.

For now, the sword would remain where it was. The Dark Lord was preoccupied, the Wardog had pushed her assault against Him. She knew what risk she was taking getting this close to the Tyrant, He could sense the faint murmur of trepidation in the movement of her body. The thoughts that gave action to her muscles, causing them to contract and relax around the firm frame of her bones. His perception was dialed in, He could see her movements before she made them; the intuition of the Force made His reflexes automatic, His reaction almost instantaneous.

"You fight well," came the voice of the Dark Lord amidst a flurry of kicks and punches from the Wardog, followed by a burst from her wrist-mounted cyrocaster. Frost congealed atop the metal plating of His armor, though it did little to impede His movement. "Perhaps if the Mandalorians fought as fiercely as you do, their children's bodies would not seed the starways." The Wardog responded by putting a slug in His gut, the impact of the blow pushing the Dark Lord back several feet as smoke rumbled out from where the depleted baradium shell struck home.

"Perhaps," rasped His cruel voice, "I will take your child away as well."

Power shimmered around the Dark Lord, and great mounting pressure came down upon the Wardog's vambraces; not to destroy the armor itself, but to render the electronics built into it inoperable. A breath after, He seemed to push forward off His feet to run towards the Wardog, only taking two steps before He suddenly vanished from sight. Half a heartbeat later He reappeared to the right of the Wardog, right hand raised up and clenched into a tight fist. He'd bring that fist down, intending on slamming it right into her head with tremendous force.

Meanwhile, the fiery Mandalorian tanked everything the smaller Mandalorian had to throw at it. Though its form superficially resembled the armor of a Mandalorian warrior, it was formed of living flame rather than flesh and metal. Flaming fingers coiled tightly around the shaft of its flaming axe, the Mandalorian lifted it up to swing in a horizontal arc as the other Mandalorian came forward. She slipped beneath the axe's arc, shoto lightsaber igniting to pierce the flaming Mandalorian through its midsection.

One flaming hand raised up off the axe, clenched into a fist, and moved to punch down towards the smaller Mandalorian. Its movements were sluggish, easily telegraphed, but it would not stop until it fulfilled its purpose.

Kill.

Kill them all.

Tag(s): Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal Chipper
Equipment: In bio
Allies: Thonn Rokkal Thonn Rokkal & Enclave
Foes: Chipper | Open

_SfB8SrZWpKr5hfWcETTUkyGwvCikWkCryk5_9r1xgx6Ijrab5TV2bkUTl1V3GCT_LlH2Dns7VFnPeRbhvUxi_UUDMJGByx75dDEUQekD5sLV_gM5L_RxZz_ul65QkSnRcbHuFYz9XGoMp910MH7oqqtMy_7UNurSptnjGI4u-x6mXeS7FaRWIbaxw

Venari huffs before groaning a bit in pain... What was all broken in there? Seeing that her battle buddy had managed to escape the falling machine gave her a sense of relief, the mechanical giant came crashing down, shooting wild arcs around just before it went offline. Some of the rough currents managed to latch onto Venari, thankfully her shielding spared her from more harm. And so as the giant hunk of nightmares went up in smoke and flames, the young foundling takes a moment to calm down. Groaning in pain again as she sat against the building, blood started to leak harder out of her wound.

"Is the damn thing finally dead? I think I ended up landing on a sharp rock or something, whatever it was, it punctured right into me real good.. Chit, do you have a spare bacta patch or something I could use?

She lays her head back, giving a scan of the area one last time.. Nothing.. It was time for temporary peace then whenever her vitals monitor would stop beeping at her that is.

"Hey, you fine Thonn? I saw that it managed to slam you into the ground, you might have something broken or fractured as I do.. I think we earned those drinks today eh?"

The woman chuckles a bit weakly, her injuries making it hard to laugh as hard as she wanted to.

Her armor was spent, the duraplast plate had been crunched and shredded all to hell, only leaving her upper torso with a body glove and the shielding from her jetpack..

6JLixcJZF7K2uVPnbvaMuJeSzVuls0mOFOCAcL1CBsGtnfGoJ_MyQTfw1ytAEO0vW7QVh9GScLWH_VB0TzE1KxCAz0J0kRqBeVchxf1krXGhrDJHrUhS7VjZxk3ailea7XntIlXXdYBJU9tFILiFjxloRf7pH3h_OxeQCHcR5T6bbZr_qkxnqJUKcg

Finished fighting: Chipper

The more he strained to hold his firing position, the worse the pain felt. It was terrible, but still a far cry away from getting killed by the metal beast. Venari's grenade had connected, exploding against its frame to cause considerable damage. Whether or not the fall would be enough to finally take the droid down, Thonn didn't know, and he sure didn't want to risk getting it wrong. With continued fire upwards, blaster bolts tore into the chassis of the plummeting droid while electric bolts blasted the area around them. Thonn took a kneeling position, but still kept on shooting until its arm fell from its bod before, both finally made impact with the ground.

The barrels finally spun down to a stop as Thonn lowered his weapon, taking one good look at the droid's head that landed by his feet. Well, that was convenient. He wanted the data on this thing, and it seemed accessible right then and there. Thrilled at the prospect, his injuries forced his motions to be slow as he pulled his data reader to connect to the device. He definitely wanted one for himself. Plus, it would also be kinda cool to see how high up the threat level can go.

"Is the damn thing finally dead? I think I ended up landing on a sharp rock or something, whatever it was, it punctured right into me real good.. Chit, do you have a spare bacta patch or something I could use?

"I sure hope so, and here, I got some bacta." Thonn replied. He needed a good dose himself, but he wasn't anywhere near dying. She clearly needed a dose more. He left the reader to pull the data from Chipper's decapitated head while he tended to his vode.

He pulled the bacta from his pack, handing it over to Venari the pack to apply it where she needed it. He could use a dose of it himself, and he began to prepare another patch for himself as he returned to his data reader. But excitement turned to disappointment when the data reader froze up, displaying an error message instead of pulling the data.

"Kriff!-Ow." Thonn blurted, feeling the pain of his cracked rib as he cursed out a little too loud. Resetting the device did nothing, it just booted up with the same stupid taunting message. Great, he probably had a virus or something. And now he'd need help getting rid of it. And whoever helped him would surely just assumed he got it from visiting questionable locations on the Holonet. Which wasn't really fair, because that's not what happened this time.

Dejectedly, Thonn applied the pack to begin the mending of his own injuries.
"Hey, you fine Thonn? I saw that it managed to slam you into the ground, you might have something broken or fractured as I do.. I think we earned those drinks today eh?"

"I've been way better, I'll say that. Been much worse too, a victorious fight is always a good one. And we sure did!-Ow. Yeah, that's definitely fractured or something." Thonn remarked, pocketing the ruined reader to deal with later on.

Varm Nul

ꜰᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀᴀᴡ? ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ

varm_spacer_test.png
If ever there was a deflection of question, that was it.

Varm Nul considered how to respond to the Mandalorian. It wasn't that the pair knew one another well, and even then any connection was purely business and professional, it wasn't as though they spent time off the clock drinking whisky and sharing tales. The Duros liked to think he had some pretty good instincts, ones that served him well most of the time, and for whatever reason Varm Nul felt something was off... but, before the Duros could open his mouth, a whole other sequence of events happened.

Wren suddenly threw his drink into the face of a Twi'lek, before he took off; and then the Twi'lek excused herself, and went in hot pursuit.

"..."

Varm Nul blinked his red eyes, as he looked from the spilled liquid on the ground, to the pair that ran into a side hall of the establishment, then back to the spilled liquid. That hadn't been normal, not by any stretch of the imagination, and the way the pair had acted seemed downright suspicious. But there was no way for Varm Nul to know if it was related to the business at hand or some personal grudge...

"Right." Varm Nul muttered, as he tipped his hat after the pair. "Better keep eyes on, just in case."

Yet, instead of following directly, the Duros reached down to a gauntlet and pressed a series of buttons on the pad. From in one corner of the club, up in the shadows, a small ID9 seeker droid beeped and its photoreceptor lit up red. It then zoomed across the ceiling space, lowered altitude and followed the odd - and suspicious - pair into the corridor beyond, as it kept up high and began to follow at a distance. With that, the droids visual feed would come through to Varm Nul's gauntlet, and if the droid was attacked it had some surprises of its own.

"Back to it, I guess."

That meant Varm Nul could keep circulating the club, red eyes on the look out for potential danger or threats to the meeting...

Nearby tags: Iasha Rha Iasha Rha Varm Nul Varm Nul
Objective tags: Ozzmo the Hutt The Madclaw The Madclaw Oceiros of Shor Oceiros of Shor Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Aela Wren Aela Wren Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex @

The chase was on. The brief look over his shoulder, the one and only he allowed himself, told him that Varm had let them go. Good. He needed to do this to keep his cover for the mission, if he hadn't already blown it. Yet the mission almost took second place behind this chance encounter. Dayn had a bone to pick.

Turning around the corner, he knocked over another servant. He paid that one no mind, as he burst into the kitchen. Not ideal, perhaps, but as good as he could hope- chit! Dayn threw himself to the side, ducking and rolling. No time to think, she had caught up with him. In one swift motion he threw off his robe, revealing a set of armour the twi'lek was growing familiar with. She might even note the few scratches she had added on to it in their last encounter.

Secondly, he pulled out a vibroblade. He had learned from last time; don't bring a gun to a Sith fight. Well, he wasn't gonna not bring a gun... In his other hand he quickly drew his blaster pistol, only to have it promptly knocked out of his hand by a flying tray almost as soon as he could grab it.

Vibrosword it was then! No more running, he threw himself at her swinging.

As expected the Sith had started catching on to things with a gentle breeze. One Dayn Wren Dayn Wren to be precise. Which suited Zlova just fine, in fact. Because while they were all milling about, talking business, and worrying about a Mandalorian throwing booze in a cute killer's face, it left Zlora Rue to her devices.

Well, their devices.

At least until the duo burst into the kitchen.

"Hello there." A sharp snap filled the room before sirens started blaring throughout the club. Then came the pop, crackle, and boom of an electrical explosion. Half of one wall at the far end of the kitchen erupted in a billowing cloud of smoke and flame. An endless orchestra of metal banged and popped all at once as numerous pots, pans, and utensils were thrown all about what remain of the room.

How did you hide slipping into neutral territory and engaging the Sith? Well, you made a giant mess, so when you made a mess fighting the Sith no one could tell the difference and all the witnesses were already busy scurrying away, of course. At this point, all the alarms should have the "innocent" (read: clueless) club-goers fleeing for their lives. That'd leave all the assassins and goons getting antsy about their bosses.

What about the targets scurrying away? They were cockroaches. They'd do that anyway. But if the Mandalorian forces setting a perimeter outside had anything to say about it then they wouldn't all get away. Who could say how many managed?

Zlova honestly didn't care -- after all, she didn't hate those that followed a path similar to her own. They were Sith. She was Sith. If anyone knew just how rotten the targets were it was a Sith Lord, but wipe them out? Not a personal interest. Teach the Mandalorians how to fight them and if they wanted to wage a crusade they were welcome to it. She liked the beskar-fiends. They were straight forward warriors. Not terribly wise ones when it came to the Force -- save a few -- but no one was perfect.

As though the room hadn't been filled with ear-piercing noises, was filling with smoke, or could have charred or skewered a person, the Lethan dancer calmly strode down the length of the kitchen to the door where all the excitement had been. Hers was bigger. Better. Most certainly louder. "You two got one another? I'll go find my own dance partner," Zlova announced, if either could still hear anything, as she aimed to walk right by them. Of course she assumed they'd play along. What kind of Sith Lord would she be if she waited to see if people agreed with her? They never agreed. Usually because it involved agony or death, but the world wasn't perfect either.

Nearby: Dayn Wren Dayn Wren | Iasha Rha Iasha Rha
Party Favors: Ozzmo the Hutt | Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia | Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex | Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean | The Madclaw The Madclaw | Oceiros of Shor Oceiros of Shor | Aela Wren Aela Wren | Hasina Khaa-met Hasina Khaa-met

Iermin the Hutt

I

Ozzmo was pleased when Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex was more than happy to engage with the Gorensla Kajidic and it would seem that the Consortium would also play ball as confirmed by Aktur Seii Aktur Seii . If things went correctly than he would become quite a powerful crime boss within the galaxy comparable to Lord Gorba of the Hutt Space Consortium and even might surpass him in terms of influence. He had accomplished just about everything he wanted at the meeting.

"Well, Lord Demiurge. I might contact you personally in the future to arrange something on a more personal level. However I am currently needed elsewhere at this time and confident that Lord Seii can handle the negotiations between the Sith Order and the Hutt Consortium moving forward."

Ozzmo said bowing his head for just a moment towards the sith representatives and the consortium representatives. Moving towards the exit of the secure room and hearing the alarms and the sound of patrons fleeing for their lives. It would seem that the meeting was leaked to outside sources wishing to cause bloodshed between the Consortium and the Order. All the exits would no doubt be covered but there was a small chance to escape unharmed.

Slithering towards the front entrance in a semi-fast pace as his Nal Hutta Heavy Cannoneers moved in a square formation around him to protect him from direct confrontation. Conflict would be unavoidable at this point but he was hopeful that his protection detail would distract them long enough for him to get away.

Dayn Wren Dayn Wren
Iasha Rha Iasha Rha
Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia
Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean
The Madclaw The Madclaw
Oceiros of Shor Oceiros of Shor
Aela Wren Aela Wren
Hasina Khaa-met Hasina Khaa-met

Ping

Darth Ophidia felt a droplet of thrown booze hit her cheek even in the suite. Iasha's emotions were warning enough; they were under attack. With another flick of her fingers, the coin disappeared, and she looked at the others.

"Gentl-"

The suite rumbled and shifted as light flashed from the kitchen and smoke welled out into the club. Who was this? She wondered. Was it the Rodians? No, the signature was all wrong. They would not have done this much damage to their own infrastructure and risked Rodian lives so easily. Was it one of her rivals? Perhaps Empyrean or Carnifex had set this all up to weaken them? It was not impossible, but it was hard to see what they would gain. What about the Hutts? Or a faction within the Hutts, trying to ward off the deal?

"It appears we must resume our negotiations at another time."

Or perhaps neither attacked. Had their location been leaked? If so, by whom?

Ozzomo was already sliming away under the cover of his guards. Ophidia herself had brought no security to the suite, but that did not mean she was unarmed.

"Consider this a chance to see the Sith work against those that would hinder our collaboration."

She pulled open her outer robe, revealing the woven runes that subdued her presence in the Force. The chilling presence began to leak out like the icy cold of the lifeless void. The robe underneath was thinner, fitted, and made the darkness of the outer robe appear like a dull grey. Strapped under her arms were the two curved hilts some had seen her wear, and few had ever survived seeing her wield.

<Your will, is my will,> comes the response to the mind of Demiurge mere seconds before chaos begins. Already, she can sense the anger and terror within this club - and her heart howls for the bloodletting to come. With the club rapidly emptying itself of terrified patrons and staff, the towering Anubian no longer bothers to hide in the shadows anymore; she drops down, landing amidst the thinning crowd with a rather rude shove of the nearest small alien aside with a single, dismissive hand.

Some brief amusement is taken at the poor Rodian's shock, lasting only a heart's beat before the assassin of Ankhypt releases the attention she had of his scrabbling form.

And much like her lord's Rattataki ally, Hasina is given no more reason to hide what she is. As darkness swells within the club, the exotic assassin takes in a singular deep breath of the 'refreshing' air before drawing a massive, cortosis-weaved vibrosword of Anubian make. Before she begins her approach to the kitchen, she casts a look over her gold-plated shoulder to the gathering of lords and thugs.

Her eyes specifically come to rest on Demiurge once more. In but a second, the intent is made known to him before she begins long, silent strides for the smoking kitchen; she intends to meet this source of panic and chaos, and to confront whoever may have caused such.

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean The Madclaw The Madclaw Ozzmo the Hutt Oceiros of Shor Oceiros of Shor Aela Wren Aela Wren Zlova Rue Zlova Rue Varm Nul Varm Nul Aktur Seii Aktur Seii

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom