Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On This Joyous Day... [Silver Jedi/Lev Sanctum and friends]

[member="Thrand Dawnbringer"] | [member="Nina Heavenshield"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]​
Yes Connor Harrison would keep his head, for now. After he had departed to find the Lady Sinopi, Aerin attention went to the King once more. She stood beside him as he addressed the guests with Nina in his arms. He would be required to attend to them more until the service, it is a busy day, but one of joy to all that knew the couple and those that dwell on Midvinter. It also seemed this occasion brought many of Masters Sinopi and Heavenshield friends to celebrate with them.

Aerin settled Nina on her hip, not feeling the weight of the girl at all, considering the woman are stronger then all men in the galaxy, only bested by the men of Midvinter. She gave Nina a smile to help ease her worry about entering the arms of someone she did not know. Aerin had not encountered the girl before this day and had no knowledge she is mute. "I will take you to your father now, he will be wanting to see you". She agreed with Thrand .. Thurion would need a welcome distraction.

Before she departed, "My King, I take my duty to protect and serve you with great measure", she leaned in closer to his ear to whisper and that Nina would not hear, "I do so with a .. passion, which includes your fine.. arse".

"Come Nina", she turned with a grin, and walked to the side of the Hall. The two soon found the chambers of Lord [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], all was quiet inside and Aerin sensed he is in repose. She nodded her head toward the door for Nina to knock and the two waited for his response.

A soft chuckle parted Kana’s lips. “Just relax, if anything it’s your attendance that matters. I mean, we’re building metaphorical bridges and attending a wedding that I am quite frankly pleasantly surprised that you were invited to. Not that I mean it's a surprise like... Look, just try to stay formally casual or something. I don't know!”

Just this once Kana had actually bothered to do something about her hair. As much as bed-hair was easy to take care of (or rather not really care about at all) there was something about weddings that most likely required a bit more of a ‘proper’ approach. That meant you had to brush your hair and, well, not much else since Kana never had been one to conform to the ‘rules of pretty’, she simply was herself and others had to cope with it.

For example Kana’s current jumpsuit was white since she expected snow and she liked to blend in. Had they been on their way to anywhere else where things were more temperate she could very well have gone with something greener or tan. Then again, the bride most likely wore white too, that could be a problem.

A quick shot of regret would soar through her system before settling down in a moment of ‘Whatever, I look good today.’

“And don’t hate on jumpsuits, robeist. I can’t help the fact that ease of movement beats tradition on any given day.” The pilot’s seat swirled around and Kana looked at her friend. “Seriously though, go with something warm just in case. A robe to cover your legs would be ideal unless frostbite is an acceptable outcome, I mean, the planet even has ‘winter’ in it’s name.”

Another quick twirl and Kana was back in piloting mode. “Then again, I’ve never been to Midvinter.”

[member="Coci Sinopi"] [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] @TheRestOfYouGuysWhomKanaHaveNotMetYet

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]​
She had been sitting in silence ever since the ritual had ended, staring into space. As the familiar presence approached, she did not register any thoughts until the knock on the door. It snapped her out of her trance like state and she looked at the door as if it suddenly came to life before her eyes. Coci stood up and went to the door, turned the handle and swung it wide. Before her stood a welcoming site, her friend Connor.

"This is intolerable", she said with wide eyes and a hint of nerves to her voice. It is natural she supposed. But it is intolerable for another reason, she so missed her beloved and wanted to see him now. Coci moved back into the room so Connor could enter and she began to pace. "Come in come in", she said regardless if he had already done so. "Have you seen Thurion?", she looked at him in hope.

"No of course you haven't ... have you?", she pressed her hand to her forehead and took in a deep breath trying to calm herself. "It is good to see you here on Midvinter, thank you for coming. And thank you for accepting to be a part of the ceremony". she finally gathered herself and gave him a hug.

The door opened and there she was – looking nervous as expected and flustered. Connor didn’t get a word in before she asked a number of questions. As she invited him in, Connor smiled to himself and slipped through the door and closed it behind himself.

Welcoming the hug, one he had needed for a long time, he noticed over her shoulder what he imagined her dress on the far wall of the chamber hung up under a long gown. Coci herself, wonderfully thriving bump, did look radiant in her soft and comfortable gown.

”Thurion? I passed him on the way into the Hall and he said he’s can’t…” he smiled, ” – will you calm down. I’ve not seen him, but that’s the point! He’ll be getting ready just like you. The guests are coming in, the King, I think is out there and, yeah, it’s all fine.”

He took her hands in his and held them up, kissing them gently and squeezing them softly.

”I wouldn’t miss this for the world.”

[member="Coci Sinopi"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Where Coci was feeling her nerves getting the better of her, Thurion on the other hand had managed to calm himself through meditation. His heart now beat at a relaxed pace and he was at peace, for now at least. He wagered soon as he'd step through that door all would be as moments earlier, palms sweating and all. When the knock came, he awoke with eyes slowly opening. He got up on his feet and answered the door. "Lady Firebrand. A pleasure as always." As the door opened wider Nina made her presence known by poking her small hand through the opening in search of her father's cheek. "Oh, Snowflake! There you are," he feigned surprise as he met her hand with his bearded cheek.

"Thank you for bringing her, Aerin." He gave her a nod before taking Nina in his arms, who immediately hugged her father. "I've missed you too, sweetie." By that time Thurion was reminded that he had not yet gotten dressed and was still stood in nothing but a pair of pants he'd thrown on earlier. It didn't bother him any, but it seemed the redhead at the door was... reacting to it. "I, uh... probably should get ready, shouldn't I?" He managed an awkward laugh, rubbing the back of his neck as he did. "Again, thank you!" He was about to shut the door when he was suddenly reminded.

"Oh, by the way! You haven't by any chance seen Coci today, have you?"

[member="Ærin Firebrand"]

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]​
She raised an eyebrow at Thurion's presumptions. Aerin passed Nina into his arms and moved back to allow them both room to greet each other. "Good to see you in good health Lord Heavenshield, your father is greeting the guests who have arrived and the room is filling quickly. Time is drawing near Prince Heavenshield", she looked him up and down with little evidence of impression.

Aerin was about to move off, when he stopped her with a question of Lady Sinopi. "I have indeed, it has been my duty to see she was prepared for the fertility ritual which she attended and now awaits the service as you do, I might add it seemed the elder are too late", she grinned straightforward as ever, as she had noticed Coci's baby bump. "Have you the rings?", she asked to remind him.

She gave Lord Heavenshield a bow and moved away to her quarters to prepare herself for the celebrations.

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]​

She relaxed visibly not only from his words but his presence as well. Coci was about to reply when the side door that led in from the ritual room opened. Before them stood one of the elders, she stopped on seeing Connor looking him over before approaching Coci. "It is time for you to dress".

Coci puffed out her cheeks to relieve more pressure, "Yes it is time", she simply repeated. The elder fixed a screen for Coci to move behind to dress, then went to the wall and gathered the wedding dress, Coci would need help to lace up the back, which the elder would do. "Connor I shall not be a long, just busy yourself doing .. something", she said disappearing behind the screen.

Now was the time for her to smile as she opened up a small box she had brought to Midvinter. Inside is a matching set of undergarments, of fine fabric and lace, she dropped the fur to stand naked and put on the underwear, for Thurion's eyes only.

The dress slipped over her head softly gliding over her skin. It is fashioned in the traditional style of Midvinter and afforded her much comfort and it simply looked beautiful. The elder stood behind her and laced up the back, before taking up a sprig of white flowers that she placed in Coci's braided hair. Coci would hold no bouquet in her hands nor wear a veil, but remain true to the simplicity of the Jedi. The elder put a little colour on her cheeks, made sure her hair was fixed and the sprig sat secure before indicating that she was ready.

"Ok, so how do I look?", she asked Connor as she stepped out from behind the screen and ironed down the skirt of her dress with her hands, just to have something to do.

Connor nodded, knowing his place and adhering to the rituals of the people and of the day. Turning to Coci, he smiled and simply stood hands behind his back, looking out of the window overlooking the grounds below.

He walked over and took in the wonderful tranquillity of the planet, savouring how cold it was outside but how warm it was here making everything that more cozy. His mind raced with thoughts, and he stared out into the horizon until Coci brought him back to the room with her question.

Turning to see her, he didn’t even have to try and smile; it just formed on his lips. So simple in design, but so complimentary to Coci’s look, the dress was perfect and transported her to look like she truly belonged here on Midvinter and alongside the royal family.

He walked forward and gently brushed her cheek with the back of his fingers.

”What can I say. I’m so proud of you. You’re my sister, Coci, if not by blood then by spirit. You look beautiful – I can only imagine this is what the angels of Iego look like.”

He swallowed the emotion rising in him and gave a reassuring squeeze down on her hand again.

”Thurion is a lucky man. Go and fulfil your destiny.”

[member="Coci Sinopi"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Galina had been in the other room, fussing over her dress. It still seemed so odd to her to be wearing such a frock. Looking into the mirror she hardly recognized the young woman standing before her. Her hair elegantly pulled back, simply but long diamond earrings dangling from her eyes and a simple necklace to match the earrings. It wasn't all that long ago that she was trapped on a deserted island, alone. Left to fend for herself on the hellish subarctic island. Eight long years, her childhood stolen from her by that island. By the crash that killed her family but somehow sparred her. And right then, her gown, her hair ... all of it hardly seemed a bit like the young woman that had survived alone for so long. In this moment, she seemed almost normal and so far removed from those horrible days.

With a knock she jumped slightly, and glanced over to the maiden that had coming looking for her. "Your mother requests your presence, mi'lady." The young redhead nodded slowly and sighed before she gave one last look to the mirror.

Finally stepping into the main room, a crisp white fur coat draped over one arm, she smiled as brightly as she could manage for Siobhan. "You look beautiful mummy." She said softly, truly meaning it.

"Is Mum on the way?" She asked of Tegaea, as she stepped forward a little slowly in her heels, but not at all lacking any grace. It seemed for the most part, she was adapting to life as a noble and integrating fairly well into normal society, though she still had her moments of immaturity. In a few ways she was still a child, still learning and still growing up. Being alone on the island she had only needed to survive. There wasn't a society to be a part of and so much of that had fallen away. But in others Galina was incredibly bright, intelligent and quickly catching up on the years she missed.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"]

[member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"], [member="Tegaea Alcori"], [member="Judah Dashiell"]

The beautiful sight of her little girl was enough to temporarily banish the worries and concerns from Siobhan's mind and place a smile on her lips. In many ways Galina was still very much like a child, though in others mature beyond her years, but step by step she was growing. It could not be expected otherwise since she had been marooned on an abandoned island inhabited by beasts since she was ten. She had only recently returned from the netherworld and then learned what terrible fate would probably befall Kaeshana.

Yet here she was, carrying herself with some uncertainty, but not without grace and she looked like a little princess. Or at least that was what Siobhan thought. She could not help feeling a powerful stab of maternal pride at the sight of her and so she stepped forward, beautiful fur coat draped over her body, and gently took her daughter's hand. "Thank you, angel. You look magnifcient. My little princess. I'm so proud of you. Mum is on the way. Flight got delayed a bit. She'll meet us at the wedding. Come on, a friend of the family is waiting outside. He brought us gifts!" And so she gently led Galina out of the main room, limping as she gripped her cane tight, her shiny leather fur boots making little noise on the floor. Poise, control - all of it was vital to her.

Back where Judah was waiting in the general lounge, the Atrisian Firemane guard looked stoic and such. Apparently she was the nontalkative, soldier sort. Seeing Siobhan enter the woman clicked her heels and saluted. "Thank you, Junko. You stand relieved," Siobhan gave the Sergeant a nod before her eyes fell upon a dashing Judah and the ice-blue wildflowers he was holding. "Oh, you really need not have, Mr. Dashiell. They're beautiful...and I'm sure this'll give the press more to gossip about!" she said brightly with a smile, before looking towards Galina. "Galina, this is Judah Dashiell, a business partner and close friend of the family. Mr. Dashiell, Galina's is my daughter."

[member="Coci Sinopi"][member="Connor Harrison"][member="Leilani Paaie"]

Hawk arrived a little late to the ceremony. He had trouble getting a sitter for Maddie. She was too young for this type of event. Beside he wasn't ready for her to met Leilani. He ended up using a nanny droid. Hopefully, the droid still be in one piece when he get home. Maddie liked to tear things thing a part to figure out how they work.

He had decided to wear a tuxedo for the event. He didn't have any formal robes for an occasion like this. He wait at the entrance for Leilani. This would be the first time, she would tend an event like this as his ...girl.. He wasn't sure what there relationship was. They were lovers..
he knew he wanted more.

More guests arrived, the hall beginning to bustle, If it was a couple of hours away, then he had time to present his gift to the King now. Tightening up his cuffs, "excuse me miss," he said to [member="Nefertari Sovint"] moving by and further toward the throne.

Polished shoes striding up, dark blue box under his arm, and officer’s cap under the other. At over seven feet tall, the man had a good foot of height on him, and the usually tall Epicanthx had to look up a way. Worlds apart in how they dressed and probably how they lived life. On days like today, meaningful ones, none of that mattered.

[member="Thrand Dawnbringer"]. “For the father of the couple.” Kei said with a strong nod, holding his gift up, “tradition in my family, it was my father's, and his before him.” What was in the blue box? Typical for an Epicanthx and a former soldier at that, it was a very old silver antique blaster pistol, here it appeared their host appreciated tradition. Looking like it had more sentimental value than practical use, it was cared for, polished gleaming, and obviously loved. “To bring your new family security, and safety in their life ahead,” Kei grinned broadly, not usually much of a speaker, occasions brought it out in him.

Giving a strong respectful nod to the father, King and their host, the Epicanthx folded his cap back under his arm. In here, the chill outside barely seemed noticeable, this kind of occasion blew everything else away.

[member="Thrand Dawnbringer"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"]

When [member="Kei Amadis"] stepped forth with gift in hand, Thrand was taken aback at the small gesture. Never had he expected any of them to come bearing gifts, to him of all people. Midvinter's ruler did not demand tribute during weddings as the day belonged to the bride and groom. He was merely leader of ceremonies, a duty like any other. This one in particular he held special for obvious reasons.

Stepping down from his throne, the elder gracefully accepted the blue box with a bow of his head. "I thank thee, good Jedi - or so I'm assuming? I really can't tell you apart, to be honest," he admitted with a small chuckle. Letting his youthful ways get the better of him, he eagerly opened it to examine its contents. "Oh, what's this?" He held the blaster by the barrel like a club rather than the correct way. "For tenderising meat, perhaps?" He then gave Kei a mischievous wink and a hearty laugh. "Just a little joke! Unfortunately I've no idea how such weapons work. You shall have to teach me some day."

"Ah, that reminds me!" Before the young man before him could answer, he looked towards the entrance and called out to one of the guards. "Jorn! I believe it's time we let in the other clans before they start beheading each other out of boredom." Given a nod in response, the gates were thrown wide open for anyone to enter. It didn't take long until a steady stream of locals made their way inside the throne room, starting with the clan chieftains and their retinues.

"Please, everyone find a seat at one of the tables! There are no restrictions on where to sit, so feel free to intermingle." Some of the more grizzled valkyri didn't pay much attention to the small number of outsiders, while others were fascinated by them and somewhat shyly approached for a friendly chat or two. Many took the time to pay their respects to their High King by bending the knee before him, a gesture Thrand always found awkward reveiving but accepted nonetheless. "Rise, rise, friends. It is not I who am worthy of honouring this day."

[member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Coci Sinopi"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"]

She had entered her quarters to prepare herself for the wedding, changing out of her usual brown leathers and fur into something more fitting for the occasion. The colours of Clan Sabina within her dress, her hair with thin plaits that gathered together at the back but the majority of her hair left unfettered and rolled down her back below her waist. Aerin left for the Grand Hall.

The room had filled with the Offworlders and the Clans, some of which still held resistance to the new family on the Throne, but held their tongues until loosened with mead. She smiled on seeing all the people, and wondered just how long it would take after the ceremony before the fight would break out, and it would, it would not be Midvinter or Valkyri unless otherwise.

Aerin moved past her King, giving him a slight bow as she did so but would move toward the Offworlders and remain if they needed any assistance. Some of the Clan Chieftains approached her and give respect to her, some of them would view her as a fitting wife for sons, but Aerin would politely decline any advances in this direction.

With [member="Ærin Firebrand"] returning to her duties at the king's side, Thurion was left alone with little Nina. She still clutched to her father as if fearing she would somehow lose him, and for a full minute the two just stood in loving embrace as he held her in his arms. Truth be told neither wanted to let go; Thurion needed the comfort just as she did. Finally he heard the throne room slowly being filled with a constant murmur as more guests were arriving. No doubt his father had opened the gates to Tháinbroek by now. The people of Midvinter had every right to attend the wedding of their Prince just as any personal friend of his, and he was not one to deny them in joining the festivities.

Setting Nina down on the unmade bed, she uttered an amused yelp when he gave her a light shove to make her fall backwards onto the soft sheets. While she occupied herself by rolling around benath the covers pretending to be a mole digging tunnels through the earth, Thurion finally started getting dressed. The fine fabrics felt like the smoothest silk, despite knowing it couldn't be. The valkyri craftmanship amazed him to no end, be it the art of carpentry or sewing or whatever else. Generations spent perfecting their various crafts, with each generation adding their own unique flavour to the final result.

By donning the lavish surcoat on top of the shirt and vest bearing embroidered valkyri symbols, the outfit was complete. Even his hair and beard had both been groomed for the occasion, giving both a light trimming. "So, what do you think?" he asked Nina. She tilted her head to the side and gave him a so-so gesture. "Why, you little...!" And so father playfully chased his daughter out through the door and into the corridor leading to the throne room. He managed to snatch her off the floor and into his arms once more, now carrying her off towards the grand hall to meet his guests.

[member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Coci Sinopi"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"]

“Building bridges, yes. I met the couple recently on Sanctuary and we’re definitely working well together. The past is most definitely the past and you wonder why we didn’t do this before.”

“So…formally casual. Formally casual? Does that even exist? So robes then. Oh, and we’re landing in under an hour, you might want to take a look at…” Corvus pointed to her own head, “You know…” She inclined her head and raised an eyebrow before laughing. “Sorry, it’s very…formally casual – just right for the occasion.” And she laughed even louder.

“Formally casual,” she said under her breath before shaking her head. “Yes robes, they’re warm and I get to wear my boots, so no frostbite risk. And at least I’m not going to freeze my butt off in a jumpsuit. I mean, how much ease of movement do you need sitting for a couple of hours on a cold pew?” She inclined her head as if this meant something significant.

She stared back at the planet that was growing ever larger now. “Kana, have you ever, I mean…what do you think about…what I’m saying is…how does – I mean I know how, what I kinda mean is who, or do I mean why? What I’m saying is…Jedi and marriage and babies. I mean…have you ever, you know…” her eyebrows were clearly trying to convey something but were failing miserably. “Had a…boyfriend? And would you, now? I mean not now-now, there’s only us here and I don’t count Corax,” She turned her head to shout out of the cockpit, “NO OFFENCE.”

“None taken Master…and she's not my type anyway.”

“I meant, you know, would you? And be a Jedi? Oh, and should we have brought a gift? And what do you mean you're surprised I was invited?”

[member="Kana Truden"]

[member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"] | [member="Thrand Dawnbringer"]
And
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
[SIZE=12pt]She squeezed Connor's hands gently as he spoke to her, her emotions already high with the wedding and the thought of seeing Thurion again soon. But Connor stood before her speaking from his heart and she smiled. "You are my brother, regardless of blood. Our bond will remain until the Force takes us both", she took in a deep breath to steady herself once more. "It is I who is the lucky one, Connor. Thurion is the best of men on so many counts I cannot list. It is true my destiny is with him and to walk beside him no matter where the path will take us". [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Coci released his hands only to places them both on her stomach, not so to settle her child but to quell her own butterflies running rampant in her stomach. The noise from the Grand Hall grew louder as the vast room filled up with guests, she had no account of the numbers there but would soon find out. She moved back to Connor and began fussing with his clothes not that they needed it. "Oh where is Nina?", their precious little daughter is to walk with them toward the Throne as the bride is to enter. But Coci knew the answer, she had little doubt father and daughter would be comforting each other. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]She dropped her hands away to her side and stood tall, calming herself through the force she allowed it to fill her with light and dispel all her nervous energy. Closing her eyes she breathed slow and steady and then she felt him, Thurion. Unintentionally her feelings for her beloved swelled their force bond and sizzled along the invisible thread that binds them already. Coci opened her eyes slowly and looked Connor in the face, her black eyes sparkling and her smile widened. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]"I am ready, lets go"[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]. She held out her arm for him to take. [/SIZE]

Connor shuffled and twisted his neck slightly as the nerves started to come to him now, via Coci. What a pair. From a reckless couple of Jedi, seeking out danger at every turn, to locked in life or death battle spurred on by a spiritual possession, to now being ready to enter a new chapter with one getting married. The Force was a funny old thing when one thought it dictated the path you walked on. Connor thought for a moment. Funny indeed

”I will take you on the corridor around the hall, so we will come in by the main doors, leading back up the aisle. I will find Thurion’s aura – I will ensure he will not see you. It will be fine Coci.”

Connor turned and moved the open the door, peeking out to check, and received a gracious nod from a thin, young royal guard. Connor returned the nod and went back in.

”If I may, Miss Sinopi.”

Linking his arm softly through hers, a contrasting ivory/cream dress against his shiny black and silver armour, Connor gently led her out of the door at her own pace, ensuring all doors were closed and his senses we alert for Thurion. It was a clear path.

The hustle and bustle of voices and chatter could be heard as they passed doors leading to the hall. Neither spoke, taking in the excitement and meaning of the day and the moments that would soon come for her and Thurion.

The pair came to a stop outside the hall by a side stone arch, leading into the main hall to their right. This would take them behind the seating area on entrance and then clearly up the aisle.

”I love you sis. I will always be here for you, if and when you need me. Always.”

Connor squeezed her arm with his free hand and exhaled softly, waiting for the music to begin when everyone was ready, and the groom was in place.

[member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"] | [member="Thrand Dawnbringer"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Leilani was quite hesitant about accepting this particular invitation, recent events had put her in a position where she had too many high visibility events. The seductive Hapan doctor who happen to have many valuable secrets, the reclusive Imuri male with his very sultry side long glances and attitude of yeah right, and this silver Jedi who Leilani believed was really a Sith at heart. He looked at her and she knew he saw picket fences.

Leilani is a red raven information gatherer, nice phrase for spy. Her goals were to ensure her organization was at the cusp of intelligence hence all her contacts. And why she kept the company she did.

The hope that she could garner some information and make a new contact through this event was why she said yes. But now what did you wear to a Jedi wedding. Who knew Jedi got married! She knew they reproduced and if one were to gauge all Jedi by Hawk they were ignorant of what romance and pleasure were.

But she was here hoping for results. She did not wear anything neon coloured. She today wore a gown of shimmering pale gray a strand of naboo black pearls a gift from the doctor. Her hair carefully dressed in a style that piled it on top her head in twists leaving tiny tendrils hanging down. One thing she wore no shoes today.

She went to the agreed meeting place and looked for Hawk.

There are things that one can't miss. And a wedding for a dear friend, is one of them.

Dressed up very nicely in "standard" wedding attire. A very fine tux, including some kind of flower in the coat pocket. I was trying to find the room that Coci would be in considering that I was late. I first wanted to apologize to her, and then to congratulate her. It was when I searched for her signature within the force, I found it. Beaming and brighter than I ever thought possible. Well, considering this was almost every girls dream to get married to the man of her dreams.....

I had found her. After walking a small ways to the door, I opened it to hear Coci saying "I am ready, lets go." I stopped dead in my tracks. The dress she wore was absolutely breathtaking. If Thuron wasn't marrying her now, I might have taken her just because of how beautiful she looked. Nonetheless, I smiled and bowed my head as she extended her arm to Connor who was also dressed for the occasion.

"Well may the beautiful bride and groom prosper forever. Forgive me of my tardiness."

Once Connor began to lead the beautiful woman down to the arch where she would be given away by the man. An honor for him indeed. "I will see you two later. Good luck, and may the force be with you."

Walking out and around to not directly walk down the isle, I found myself in the corner of the large throne room. I came alone. There was no need for me to take up a seat when someone else could use it.

[member="Coci Sinopi"], [member="Connor Harrison"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom