Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

On This Joyous Day... [Silver Jedi/Lev Sanctum and friends]

[member="Xander Carrick"]​

She stood by one of the long tables, close to a man she had only seen around the Silver Jedi, but never met. As the bride passed their position, Aerin bowed her head with respect. Master Sinopi had come to Midvinter with the Prince of Midvinter to help aid the King to retake the Throne, his throne. A day none involved would ever forget and because of it they are united in this forever. The future of Midvinter strengthening with Thrand on the throne and his son within the court and by the look of it a new generation of Midvinter living within her belly. The sacrifices of the all the lives lost on that day honour here in this Hall on this day. It had not been for nothing and their souls will sing in the Halls of the Gods as they look upon this day.

"She looks beautiful, Coci is a fitting bride for our Prince", she whispered to Xander as she leaned close for him to hear. "Aerin Firebrand of Midvinter", she added by way of introduction, and although she is affiliated with the Silver Jedi, Aerin remained isolated from them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTms715whE4

A
s soon as the doors opened the band started playing, drawing everyone's attention away from father and son at the throne and towards the entrance where the divine [member="Coci Sinopi"] had appeared alongside [member="Connor Harrison"]. Leading the way was little Nina, treading carefully so as to not trip on her own dress, her darling face etched in deep concentration. Thurion utterly melted at the sight of his two angels, and had he not been scared rigid earlier he'd collapse into a heap on the floor right there and then. He turned his head to see Thrand upon the throne, and the old man never looked happier. To see his only child get married to the woman of his dreams would make any father proud.

With each step she took his fears dissipated, and as she finally stood before him and his dear brother Connor had fulfilled his duty, Thurion breathed a sigh of relief. He was finally able to smile again and mean it, no longer having to keep up appearances. He took her by the hand, rubbing his thumb over her fingers as the couple then turned towards their King, who got up and descended the throne. Arms raised to the ceiling, he spoke aloud.

"On this day, we witness the union of these two souls be sanctified by all the gods and those gathered here, today. May Odiir grant thee the courage to face any obstacle; May Helm grant thee the strength to overcome them; May Teign grant thee the tools and cunning to prevail; May Éar grant thee swiftness of action and grace in victory; May Runa grant thee the wisdom to not stray from thine path." He pauses, placing a hand on their shoulders and looking them both in the eyes.

"I, Thrand Dawnbringer, High King of Midvinter, first of my house and protector of the realm, hereby pronounce these two as husband and wife, blessed by the gods and the Force alike." He looked down at Nina and gave her a nod. She knew what it meant and started digging in a small leather pouch she'd been given earlier. What she found were two rings, identical to each other save for their size. Handing the larger one to Coci and the smaller one to Thurion, she then stepped aside for the remainder of the ceremony.

Turning to face his beloved, Thurion spoke. "On this day and all days to follow, I am yours in body and soul, both." He waited for her to repeat the sentence before putting the ring on her finger.

[member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Xander Carrick"] | [member="Leilani Paaie"] | [member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Callista Gseran"]

My Beloved [member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

[SIZE=12pt]As her eyes met Thurion’s everything and everyone around her vanished. Her face radiant with love for him and her black eyes sparkled as she smiled. He took her hands in his caressing them and with each touch she loved him more. There is no one in the galaxy that comes close to him, in love, honour, valour, integrity and strength of heart, no one is his match. And today, on this joyous day, Coci becomes his wife. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Taking the larger ring from Nina, smiling at the girl as she moved away until the end of the ceremony, Coci listened to Thrand give the blessing of the Gods and that of the Throne. But her attention is on the man before her, standing regal in his attire, a true Prince of this Realm and of the galaxy. Her heart took flight as he spoke his oath to her, she took in every word and placed them on her heart forever. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]“On this day and all days to follow, I am yours in body and soul, both”,[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] she vowed to him in return, and with his ring ready to complete the union. Her smiled widened as all her nervousness gone, replaced with only love and the thought of him in her heart and mind.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]As she looked down on their hands ready for the rings, she allowed herself to finally breathe again and the softest of laughs issued from her lips coupled with a tear of joy.. Only Thurion would hear it and see it. “I love you, now and beyond this life”, she whispered to him. His rings is poised at the tip of his finger and she waited for him. [/SIZE]
[member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | Siobhan Kerrigan | [member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Xander Carrick"] | [member="Leilani Paaie"] | [member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Callista Gseran"]

He wasted no time in sliding the ring down to the base of her finger, and of course it fit perfectly around the slender digit. Valkyri craftmanship had yet to fail them. "And I love you, now and beyond this life," he repeated for her ears only. Lost in her eyes and the moment, Thrand had to actually give his son a nudge to get through to him. "You gone deaf, boy? I said: Kiss the woman, already!" He didn't need to tell him a third time.

Grabbing Coci by the waist he pulled her close until their lips connected and kept her there for the better part of a minute. Figuring there was no point in waiting for the kiss to end, Thrand addressed the hall. "All hail the Prince and Princess of Midvinter!" Immediately the many valkyri rose from their seats and issued a unified "Hail!" just before applause and cheers echoed throughout the throne room. By now their kiss had ended, and Thurion and Coci Heavenshield now turned to face their audience.

The hall was soon filled with laughter and loud singing as mead taps began to flow freely and tankards were downed in quick succession. Food in all forms and flavours had been placed the many tables, and from now on it was a free-for-all regardless of rank or office. Before the night was over at least half of those gathered would be asleep on the floor, drunken brawls would be fought, and with at least one case of food being tossed at another for insulting the other's sister. That was the valkyri way.

For now, however, Thurion felt content just to stay right where he was with [member="Coci Heavenshield"] in hand.

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Xander Carrick"] | [member="Leilani Paaie"] | [member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Callista Gseran"]

His ring she placed on his finger most carefully as Thurion vowed his love to her. Time stood still, no sound but the beating of their hearts could she hear and when he placed his kiss to her lips, Coci returned her love to him through hers. Her arms reached around his neck and shoulders and held him, as around them the Hall erupted in joy and celebration at Thrand's bidding. But she remain for the moment in his world, with only he and she standing together as husband and wife. Standing together forever.

But their kiss had to end, as reluctantly as they both did she too just remained with Thurion on the platform. It is her place now, by his side and together they will walk through this life and face the many challenges. Her eyes looked out upon the many gathered in their honour, so many people of Midvinter celebrated this moment with them, and across the Realm word would go out that the union has been completed. All the villages now send good cheer and their heart fill with hope for the future of their majestic planet.

So many friends here from their Orders now in celebration with the Valkyri and Coci smiled and enjoyed the sight before her. It would not be long before life on Midvinter would return and the room full of convivial celebration would turn to one mayhem .. she is almost tempted to go start it herself.

Her arms holding Thurion close to her, she looked into his face and laughed softly before resting her head on his shoulder.

[member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Xander Carrick"] | [member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Callista Gseran"]

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
She was late to the party. The wedding was just after the funeral so she just couldn't find the strength to do so. But it was like a neccesary thing for her to be there, because both Coci Sinopi, now [member="Coci Heavenshield"] and [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] were the ones that saved her life and made her like this. She never liked dresses though, and it was in Midvinter so like its name it was a lot cold, so she wore one of her robes which looked like a dress without the hood, and get to one of the Hangars, to her luck there was a late party around so one of the shuttles was just departing for the wedding. Entering the wedding, she took a seat, repeating herself to look happy and not ruin their happiest day.

After arriving to the wedding, she realized that they already have started. And she missed the vows. Great. But she was just there to make an appearance and watch everything from the shadows, since everyone was preoccupied doing their own things. She saw [member="Connor Harrison"] looking at both of them with proud eyes. He seemed much more happy, happier than before. And she saw [member="Kei Amadis"] talking with someone she didn't know. A lot of people attended the wedding, as she expected. Grandmaster was a pretty good title and they had lots of friends. She sat to one of the chairs, alone and her eyes looking for someone to talk. Maybe forget about the funeral for a bit, as everyone did. But how could she forget? "Way to show people that you are happy, Nima. You are soo happy."

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
She had missed the ceremony somewhat more catching at the end but remaining back. This wasn't a day for taking attention as Matsu stood remaining in a shawl and remaining at the side. A small smirk on her face and hopes of happiness while she was taking in the others who were there as well. Nima looked better then the last time she had been seen by the jedi and so did Coci. Comas and possession didn't look good on anyone. Then there was Connor and a few other silver jedi which would be nice and mean she wasn't out of place to much.

Their unification was done - Mr and Mrs Heavenshield.

Connor stood and joined with the rapturous applause, accompanied by royal fanfare and cheers. He smiled, near beaming with a grin. He turned and raised his hand to everyone.

"Come on - let's hear it for the Heavenshields!"

It would be a day long remembered for all the right reasons.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Xander Carrick"] | [member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Callista Gseran"]

Fragility alone, graced by fate, faith in more, then strength from their union together. Looking on, taking it all in. The ceremony was magnificent. No other word did it or them justice, and he was proud to be a part of it. Grinning to [member="Nima Tann"], something in his eye was rubbed, Kei could not possibly be crying at a wedding, don’t be so silly, Epicanthx’s didn’t do things like that.

Clearing a lump in his throat, Kei Amadis stood tall, rising up from his chair at the rear of the hall, and in the loudest possible clap it was possible for two hands to make, began a round of thunderous applause.

[member="Connor Harrison"] “For the heavenshields, and their long happy life together!” Kei called loudly, grinning broadly to [member="Coci Heavenshield"] and [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], nodding his head. That was a wedding.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Xander Carrick"] | [member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Connor Harrison"]

She sat watching quietly, a faint smile touching her lips as she watched Coci make her way down the aisle on the arm of another Jedi. Both of them glowed like embers in the Force. In point of fact, there were a great many Force users in the room, and it made her feel giddy for an entirely different reason than before. Sighing softly, she let her eyes fall closed for a moment as she closed off her senses just slightly. The sheer amount of Force users in the space was starting to make her head hurt slightly.

As she did so, she sighed softly and rubbed at her temples just as Connor lifted his hand and voice to gain their attention. After a moment, she rose to her feet and applauded. As much as she might not know either of them, she was indeed happy for them. She stood next to the others and lifted her hand in the air, smiling in Connor's direction for a moment. There was something about him that she couldn't quite put her finger on.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

She felt his hand on her, possessive as it could be taken. She looked into his face and saw it it was what happen at most weddings people began to think about it. She was not ready for marriage with anyone, but she had not conveyed that to him, so perhaps it was something to discuss later.

She however focused on the words around them. It was what also touched upon the hearts of the romantics and made them think of having one of their own. She smiled though.

As I stood there, I wasn't really all into all the love and the vows taking. And it always seemed to take forever. I mean literally. My writer has to read a good 4 posts about saying "I love you" and then kissing. But there was one upside. I got to see a friend get married, and even more so, have a celebration when war was just around the corner. I, Coci, Connor, the King, anyone and everyone could die or perish within the next week. So we needed to have our happiness in the world. We all needed to celibrate so when the day comes, we can say that we have no regrets. That we live, a happy, and a full life.

I could hear a whisper, mentioning that Coci was a beautiful bride for their prince. It then hit me, would that make Coci the next in line to become the queen? Holy feth. Either that was really good, or really bad. Nonetheless, I smiled and leaned over.

"He is handsome, Thurion is a fitting groom for our friend."

A comment in turn for the likes of a man who I actually respected, and had to give points for scoring with Coci. Not just anybody could steal her heart. As the kiss was made, Connor yelled out for the Heavenshields. I smiled and shook my head with a chuckle. Connor making himself look slightly like a child. Just like he always did.

[member="Connor Harrison"], [member="Kei Amadis"], [member="Coci Heavenshield"], [member="Thurion Heavenshield"], [member="Ærin Firebrand"],

On the planet of Midvinter a beautiful couple had been wed, and there was much rejoicing.

Kana had remained respectfully quiet during the ceremony and the smaller celebrations that followed after. As much as she would have liked to participate in shouting and being loud the customs and etiquette when attending a wedding was indeed very much lost on the poor Jedi Master. Still, she could find joy in knowing she had been present for a wedding at some point of her life, a wedding between [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] and, as of now, [member="Coci Heavenshield"].

Then it hit her. If things were loud and rowdy already, what could possibly be in store for them in the next couple of minutes? Rejoice drained from her face and in it’s place a blank page. She shook it off and continued her quiet applause and nod for the couple.

“To the Heavenshields.” A meek little whisper drowned out by the crowd.

[member="Leilani Paaie"]

Hawk couldn't help but glance at Leilani during the ceremony. His desire/love for her showed his eyes. He gave her hand a gentle squeeze as the couple was married.

Hawk couldn't help but yell and clapped with the other. "Thurion is a lucky man to found a woman like Coci." He says his voice a little envious. He hands Leilani a mug of Ale that was being passed around.

[member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Xander Carrick"] | [member="Leilani Paaie"] | [member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Callista Gseran"]

She smiled wide as her brother Connor led the Hails to Thurion and Coci. Everything had been wonderful including all the nerves she had previously, it only heightened the fact that she felt the pressure of her new station here on Midvinter, but now she knew she had many friends to support her, but the most important support stood beside her now. In reality the pressure was more for him, but that day is a long way away and Thrand, older than once was, is still very much in command and that is the way it should be. "Thurion excuse me one moment", she said as she broke from him and went to her father, now more so.

"My Lord", she began as she pulled her dress up so to not trip over the hem and walked up onto the throne platform. Coci bowed to him to give the respect he richly deserves before she moved closer and kissed his cheek with much affection. "Thank you for such a beautiful wedding, we both it all to you. I love you father". she added as she placed her arms around his neck. As she broke from him, knowing he would feel emotional and a little awkward, she ironed out his collar before she turned to stand beside Thurion once more.

"Most esteemed Chieftains and members of the Clans of Midvinter, our most honoured friends and family I wish to thank you all for honouring myself and Thurion by your presences here today. The union between myself and Thurion has been made more special by your good wishes and happiness for us and this day will be remembered for years to come, not just for us", she smiled at Thurion, "But for Midvinter, the joy of this day will be felt in the Halls of Gods. I would like to thank [member="Connor Harrison"] for help with the service. Now please eat and drink and enjoy the hospitality of the Valkyri, for they know how to feast". she smiled.

"Thurion?", she whispered to him, "Come dance with me", with that she took his hand and lead him to the floor as the band played. Coci placed one arm on his shoulder, the another in his hand and she pressed her body to his. Although the music is lively, Coci only swayed with him in her arms, her fingers gently caressing him as her face rested against his.

With a gracious nod of the head, and the smallest wink, Connor acknowledged the new Mrs Coci Heavenshield and stood amongst the others as she spoke.

As the mood started to swell and the pressure of the day faded to give way to celebration and socialising, Connor turned and signalled to the Royal Guard he passed by at the door, who in turn saluted and turned to the Valkyri musicians at the far end of the hall and started to play, albeit a new style of music the people of Midvinter may not be used to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M​
Connor sighed contently and would soon join with seeing faces new and old and seeing where the evening would take him.

[member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Nefertari Sovint"] | [member="Kei Amadis"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Tegaea Alcori"] | [member="Syala Daivik"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Xander Carrick"] | [member="Leilani Paaie"] | [member="Hawk Solo"] | [member="Kana Truden"] | [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"] | [member="Callista Gseran"] | [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Tegaea Alcori

Back to Square One
[member="Judah Dashiell"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Galina Kerrigan-Alcori"]

Chesna tried to look angelic and failed completely due to her grin. She was a stirrer, and Judah looked just the sort she loved to tease in a good natured way.

However, by the time they got in the service was already well advanced. Tegaea rose and cheered the new couple who were now married. Though not given much to rushes of sentiment, Tegaea fondly remembered her own wedding day and it was a special occasion for her even now.

Of course, the best thing about weddings were presents, and Tegaea and Siobhan had not come empty handed for when the time came to give these over.

[member="Hawk Solo"]

She felt Hawk squeeze her hand yes weddings affected people, as the couple completed their ritual and everyone seemed quite excited for them. Leilani rose up and clapped as seemed to be the custom she was not familiar with this, but did as others did.

She had stopped just in time to be handed an ale, ale in a sanctuary? She took it and looked at the glass, frothy smelled of hops perhaps. But she had to admit, she found it very appealing. She waited before sipping, just in case someone said something to toast to.

[member="Leilani Paaie"]

Party guests were mingling around the church/reception area. Food was being carried out. The band was playing a loud rocking tune.

Hawk took a long sip of the frothy ale. "I hate to admit this ..but it is better than Coreillian Ale." Beautiful gal and strong ale...this was going to be a hellva party.

Hawk put his almost ale down. "Would you like to dance?" He glances down at her feet. That when he noticed that she didn't have any shoes on. "Did Cinderalla already lose her glass slipper? It not even midnight yet." He teases Leilani.

When [member="Coci Heavenshield"] kissed Thrand on the cheek the old man blushed and took to wiping her lipstick off his face with a smile. "Only the best for my children," he told her with a wink. "Now go tend to your groom. Poor boy looks lost without you." He shooed her off with a wave of his hand, playfully. For now he just leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes, enjoying the moment of joyous tunes and laughter. In his mind he opened his eyes to see his father stare back at him, with a nod of approval to symbolise that he was proud of his son. A lone tear ran down his cheek and he couldn't stop smiling.

At the dance floor Thurion and Coci both stood embracing each other, not paying any attention to the world around them or even the music playing. They were happy just swaying calmly to the rythm of their own heartbeats, eyes locked in loving gaze and their foreheads touching. No words were needed to express the overwhelming love and joy the two felt for each other and those around them. They kissed, and once it was over he held her tight with his chin resting atop her shoulder. As he gazed at the liveliness around them while the two kept slowly swaying back and forth in a circle, something caught his attention. He knew not whether it was real or no.

There stood Asha in the form of a spirit, her blue hue casting its light on her surroundings. She looked happy; happy to see her son find the happiness he deserves. He raised a hand to wave at her, and once he did she was gone. "I love you," he whispered, meant for the two women he placed above all other. Then there was a light tug of his surcoat, and upon turning around there stood little Nina looking lost among the sea of people. In no time she found herself atop her father's shoulders clutching onto his ears and hair, and the dancing continued just as before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom