Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech 'Omega' Imperial Knight Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
6v9T4r2.png

brudda_lol.png
Featured on the right are the uncloaked and cloaked variants.
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Multipurpose
  • Weight: Average
  • Resistances:
    • Energy: Very High
    • Kinetic: Very High
    • Lightsabers: High
    • EMP/Ion: Low
    • CryoBan: Low
    • Corrosive: Low
    • Sonic: Average
SPECIAL FEATURES
STRENGTHS
  • Take a Beating: With a fortified armor composite, the armor is meant to sustain a great deal of damage in the field from conventional weapons systems at a comfortable weight and maneuverability to the wearer, making them dangerous in combat with opposing troopers or force users.
  • Stylish: The armor has two hardpoints on the shoulder plates that allows for an additional cape to be worn for a more ceremonial and stylish appearance.
WEAKNESSES
  • Cryo Lock: In an inherit weakness to cryoban technology intense cryogenic bursts can severely dampen the effectiveness of the foundational components of the armor, making it a task and a half to break free from it, likely giving the opponent enough time to make it not your problem anymore.
  • Force Reliance: Despite the panoply of gadgets and utilities attached to the armor, the inefficient EMP and ion wave protection means the quality of life enhancements are included with a degree of fragility, expecting the wearer to be a force user proficient enough to neglect the need for them if need be.
DESCRIPTION

Despite a lack of original design, Knight Areyon of the New Imperial Order still stressed for this armor concept to go through. A reskin of the natural design of the Imperial Knights Battle Armor, this new piece of armor allows Areyon and his Omega Guard to stand out. The defensive capabilities of the previous armor were still present with the new design, reliable in a fight with any foe. Through the black and silver exterior and with a classy yet menacing look to it, functionality met uniformity.

Last edited:
Areyon Areyon

Quite the snazzy suit of armour, albeit with some issues that need to be looked at before I can pass this along.
  • Your ApexTech link leads to the Company Page, I believe the blanket permission you're looking for is in its marketplace.
    • I'll allow your Jaeger Solutions permission since one would have to be crazy to attempt to use permission granted to someone else by an active FJ, but in the future please take a bigger screenshot so that your name is featured as well. More transparent.
    • I'd normally ask for permission to use Technoid as a manufacturer, but I believe Ham grants that to NIO in general.
  • If it's possible to link this "Omega Guard", please do. If it's an unsubbed personal force I'd honestly just link to your character's bio.
  • Personal Cloaking Devices may only be included at Semi-Unique or Unique production ratings, please remove.
  • You seem to have included reactive fabrics twice, once as Crushgaunts and once on their own. Is this intentional? You also seem to have included no less than two powerful shield generators, please remove the second mention of a "Xythan", you already have a Liskarm.
  • Your ratings are a bit wonky. First of all, you are one point above balanced, please adjust accordingly. Equally importantly, this submission builds on others with higher ratings than itself - the Liskarm provides "Very High" resistance to Ion/EMP, a stated weakness of this armour, while the S-30 provides a "Very High" resistance to Disruptors, something not mentioned at all in your submission.
    • As a general rule, a submission's strengths should be reflected in itself, not in underlying submissions; if I approve this as is it it will be with the addendum that writing the armour as having a "Very High" resistance to explicitly mentioned weaknesses will very likely see it reported in RP, a report which I personally doubt would go your way.
    • One solution in regards to the Liskarm would be to simply note that your armour's resistances take precedence.

AMCO AMCO
Thank you for taking the time to judge my submission!
It has been edited with the following changes:
  • ApexTech marketplace link updated.
  • Omega Guard linked.
  • Personal Cloaking Device removed.
  • Removed second instance of reactive fabrics.
  • Removed Xythan.
  • Changed Sonic rating from High to Average.
  • Removed S-30.
Please let me know if there are any more changes to be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom