Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Areyon

CarnorJaxHeadshot-CETPBbackcover.jpg

A R E Y O N
KNIGHT OF THE NEW IMPERIAL ORDER
"My loyalty remains strong with the New Imperial Order. Those who stand in the way of their goals will meet a fate worse than death." - Areyon
N5cG5gd.png
NAME: Areyon
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Male

HEIGHT: 6'0
WEIGHT: 171 lbs.
BUILD: Athletic
EYES: Green
HAIR: Sandy Brown
SKIN: White, Pale

HOMEWORLD: Bastion
FACTION: New Imperial Order

FORCE SENS. : Y
FORCE LEVEL: Knight

LANGUAGES KNOWN:

• Galactic Basic
  • Ubese
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES
"My loyalty runs deep. Through my blood to my core, the Order runs through me." - Areyon
N5cG5gd.png
[ + ] Loyalty: As a boy, Areyon was influenced by his parents to have a strong trust with the troops of the NIO. As he grew older, that trust grew into loyalty as he enlisted into the Stormtrooper Corps. The New Imperial Order kept him fed, clean, and strong and asked nothing but service in return. So he always did his duty to the best of his ability and maintained this mentality as he was recruited into the Imperial Knights. The will of the Order was his own.

[ + ] Trained: Through his enlistment, Areyon was taught a multitude of different combat styles and techniques and gained proficiency with rifles and sidearms. His training in the Imperial Knights, however, honed his lightsaber combat ability and his strength in the force. He was to be made a weapon of the New Imperial Order, and his training made sure he was the elite.

[ +/- ] Zealot: The will of the NIO is his own. Areyon will stop at nothing to value what they stand for and to serve with great honor and dignity. This makes him completely reliable to serve, yet it makes him blind to other perspectives that may see the New Imperial Order in a different way.

[ - ] Hatred: The hatred of the Sith runs throughout the NIO. Through them, it runs through him as well. Areyon has no respect for the Sith whatsoever, and even trying to reason with any person aligned with them disgusted him. Any Sith that tries to combat the will of NIO, must be struck down quickly and swiftly to preserve peace. He sees it as no other way.

[ - ] Boastful: Areyon believes that the accomplishments of the New Imperial Order should be plastered on every wall, the center of every holo-mail article, and in the mouths of everyone who knows its existence. Therefore he is very repetitive when talking about the grand victories of the Order, which may come off as annoying to most.

BIOGRAPHY AND PERSONALITY
"The past streamlines the future." - Areyon
N5cG5gd.png

TBA

OTHER

"Stay armed. Attack is near." - Areyon
N5cG5gd.png
GEAR:

95xWE6q.png

WE ARE THE WEAPONS OF THE EMPIRE.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread