Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now before I get to killing you all... (Never Trust A Sith, They Always Tell Lies...)

@[member="Vulpesen"] Aren't you the kid who cleans my floors? Get back to clean-up duty, you scrub.

@[member="Aleidis Ijet"] Friendly until you cross me... More then most Sith will give you.

@[member="Kayla Zorg"] I do hope you mean actual pubs. I love a good drink with a good looking woman.

Kayla Zorg

Demolitions Expert.
@[member="Vance Shadowstone"] Not a chance, sorry. :D

Besides I gotta get back to golf practice with the republic senate building and my explosives. :p

Ugh. Sometimes, ladies' men just make me sick. They compliment EVERYONE, but they still manage to make you feel so special, like they're only talking to you. What ever......... Oh, and welcome, you snake-tongued womanizer........ *Ignites fist* :p

Lexa Kimene said:
Ugh. Sometimes, ladies' men just make me sick. They compliment EVERYONE, but they still manage to make you feel so special, like they're only talking to you. What ever......... Oh, and welcome, you snake-tongued womanizer........ *Ignites fist* :p
Why thank you, young miss, good to see a good looking woman with some sense ;)

@[member="Kale Arkin"] Even if its likely the reason she's "late".

@[member="Dar'jetii"] When the character page is done, then of course.

@[member="Kayla Zorg"] A shame indeed. But the offer is always on the table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom