Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Confidence Vote |Jedi|

Kira Talith

Kinetic Communication at its finest my Chick-e-dee
A Vote Of No Confidence

The purpose of a Vote of No Confidence is to recall an established member of standing authority; ie. Supreme Chancellor, Supreme Commander, Chief of State, etc.​
Fragmented knowledge of the Jedi once using this method of recall is known, but not detailed, as most of the archives were not preserved during the Four Hundred Year Darkness.​
More OOC knowledge can be found about the Vote of No Confidence Here.
********​

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK.

The Jedi favored tradition. A duracrete gavel on a duracrete slab called to order the meeting of all standing members of the Jedi Order as more and more of them poured in the hall for their monthly meeting. Padawans, Knights, and Masters alike congregated in the mess hall of the Praxeum. The distant echoes of murmuring and whispers continued to press on, but for the most part, the members of the Praxeum fell silent.

“The Council calls to order…Kira Liadain.”

Kira cleared her throat and stood among the masses of dark and light brown cloaks – formal attire for such a meeting, as considered by this gathering of the Order. Her eyes gazed over towards the Jedi High Council, and slowly shifted back to the tablet in her hands. A speech, it seemed, was prepared. She flicked her wrist upwards to scroll down on the hologram to where her speech began.

“Two years ago the Order’s founders stood here…” The Jedi Master looked down at her feet. “In this very room. Two of them there were.” Her eyes glanced over to Master Watts and the empty seat next to him. “And they looked out that window, there.” She pointed to the window facing the Senate building.

“As it is written in the Archives, they witnessed smoke and ruin, and rushed to aid the Republic in the defense of the Senate Building against an attack by the Sith. In short, they acted.”

“Would my task be light, my burden easy and delightful, yet it is not – I serve. For comfort and happiness is not my calling – not gratitude, not thankful acknowledgements nor priceless benefits. I, a student of the Force, a Jedi of the Order – would but willingly give my life in service to the Galactic Republic rather than be afraid to give it.

If it would only ask.”

“Words written by Teferi Efreet, the first Grandmaster of this Order.” Kira closed the the book she was reading from slowly as the demeanor of the crowd grew solemn. “But Grandmaster Teferi lived in a different time, when our enemies were all too obvious. Now we live in an age of treaties, of compromises, of cloaks and of daggers. And this is the result.”

Kira turned over her tablet. She hadn’t been reading a speech – it was a HoloNet news channel reporting on the Mandalorian fleet over Coruscant. The channel flipped stations to cover Republic treaties made with the Lords of the Fringe, and their Sith refugees. Of whispers concerning growing threats in the Outer Rim, of a return of the Sith.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3165-1388788272-0.gif

“We’ve all felt it. We know the darkness that clouds our vision is spreading. But when pressed for action, the Council discusses. And as a direct result of your inaction, the Galaxy suffers. I no longer feel that the entirety of the Jedi Council is capable of action. I no longer hold faith in our leaders, as we once did for our founders. I say this with a sad sense of disparity that continues to grow between us all.”

“I motion for a vote of no confidence in Grandmaster Dragonsflame.”

@[member="Carn Dista"]
@[member="Daella Apparine"]
@Iella E`ron
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]
@[member="Phylis Alince"]
@[member="Rianna Organa"]
@[member="Syn"]

@[member="Arumi Zy"]
@[member="Avy Valla"]
@[member="Carn Dista"]
@[member="Daella Apparine"]
@[member="Diana Moridena"]
@Iella E`ron
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]
@[member="Josiah Denko"]
@[member="Kahne Porte"]
@[member="Kira Liadain"]
@[member="Kiskla Grayson"]
@[member="Leori Sheltrak"]
​@[member="Marcello Matteo"]
​@[member="Marek S'hadar"]
​@[member="Matsu Ike"]
@[member="Phylis Alince"]
@[member="Rasu Gan"]
@Rian
@[member="Ben Watts"]

@A'dele Adonai
@A'donari Cinn
@[member="Aika Kawakami"]
@[member="Ankh'su'namun"]
@[member="Antares Windu"]
@[member="Bellalika"]
@[member="Cale Gunderson"]
@Cathbodua
@[member="Dar'rak"]
@[member="Eenes Kokad"]
@[member="Erinyes Draclau"]
@[member="Equa Dominator"]
@[member="Flint Dexen"]
@[member="Gherron Vael"]
@Je'daii
@[member="Jessie Volt"]
@[member="Katagiri Ike"]
@[member="Knight"]
@Leina Sno

@[member="Abaigeal"]
@[member="Aiden"]
@[member="Ane'irna"]
@[member="Apakkha"]
@[member="Arya Dancer"]
@[member="Arythe"]
@[member="Asaak Tey"]
@[member="Askrut Fey'ra"]
@[member="Audric Von Tambrin"]
@[member="Aurora Sadow"]
@[member="Avalore Eden"]
@[member="Avano Reed"]
@[member="Barinthus E`ron"]
@[member="Bry'irna"]
@[member="Carona Totsari"]
@[member="Cass Tarentill"]
@[member="Celtic Corcoran"]
@[member="Coci Sinopi"]
@[member="Darin Khel"]
@Dra

@[member="Enya May"]
@[member="Kara Triz"]
@[member="Kelios Shara-da"]
@[member="Lorna Halcyon"]
@[member="Meeristali Peradun"]
@[member="Miri Shorn"]
@[member="Nellja"]
@[member="Orihime Ike"]
@[member="Reiko Ike"]
@[member="Sumalee"]
@[member="Tiplexx"]
@[member="Zoric Ruso"]

Cedric Dorn

C
Diana Moridena was only one of the many Jedi masters within the crowd of the Jedi Praxeum, she listened to the words of Kira for a few moments, closing her eyes so she could better focus and understand. She pondered for a few moments, thinking to herself. Kira had only been a master for a short time, but she had been with the Order for a long time, she remembered the woman from Metalorn, and that had truly been a long time ago, before the Sith Empire had fallen.

Before it even had even looked like such a thing was a possibility.

When no one said anything for the longest time Diana looked about, not seeing anyone else move the Armored Jedi Master stood from within the crowd. She was a former member of the Jedi High Council, the Hero of Ossus, and the woman who fought and defeated the last true standing Sith Emperor. Her words still carried weight, at least a little bit. She let out a sight and then spoke.

“I second.” It was a simple few syllables, but again they carried weight. She kept her motivations for this to herself, simply eying the other Jedi Masters within the crowd and wondering what they would do.

She remained standing however, and looked to Kira with an encouraging smile.

The Grandmaster simply watched, and listened. A calm, stone face as he watched Kira and Diana vote against him. He had put his heart and soul into his job in the two weeks he'd had the position... And already two Jedi had decided to try and have him ousted.

He knew Diana despised him. They were two different people. Diana was a fan of killing, merciless killing of all enemies and darksiders in sight, regardless of intention. He wasn't surprised she had voted. With Kira... She was someone he had hoped to get to know more. Her starting this made him feel a pang of betrayal, an inch of sadness that his fellow Jedi would turn on him like this. What did they want? For him to return the Jedi to the way Selena Halcyon had ran it? As soldiers, as front line war fighters?

Maybe that was exactly right.

As he considered... This was more a coup then anything. A Jedi Coup. And he knew a lot more relied on this vote then anyone may realize...

But yet... He remained calm. He loved the Jedi Order. It had been his life since he was a child. Becoming Grandmaster was the biggest honor he could ever be bestowed in his eyes. If it was to end so soon, he would have it be no other way then via judgement from the Jedi that he gave his heart and soul for...

Sods, with all this crap going on, was this really what the Jedi Order needed? He wondered about the loyalties of the blonde and the redhead...

Kelios was a mere Padawan. He was a disciple of the Jedi Order and no Knight as of yet. He was training amongst his fellows when he had been called to the Praxum and know he was witnessing why. Kelios was massive, standing at 12 feet at the shoulders and would likely stand out no matter the occasion and now he would stand out even more. He honestly had no clue if this was his place, nor if he would help in the least but he had to speak.

His deep, heavy, voice rumbled as loud as it could. "As a member of the Order, I request the reason of this vote in technical detail and its effects. We seem to be involving ourselves in politics, when we are not politicians. We are a Religious Order." Kelios was a firm believer of the old ways, they were not servants of the Republic. The Jedi were servants of the People and more importantly of the light and should not act as a militant order in anyway, nor should they remove a leader the Order's master's had seemingly agreed on.

He tried to move toward the edge of the crowd so he would be looked on by the Council. "Master DragonsFlame has ushered in peace. Isn't that what our Order stands for? I am a mere Padawan and do not know if it is my place, but I must speak up for my beliefs and the beliefs of some around me."

Miarta

The Stereotypes of the Past Shall Never Define Me
Miarta stepped forward from where she sat in the assembly. Josh was her master and so far she had seen no issues with him. He had put his faith in her regardless of her being a Sith Pureblood. She didn't know of any other Jedi who would do that, and she knew of many who would likely see her removed simply for her being born a Sith, something she had no control over. She stepped up to where the two master's stood and looked up at the council confidently.

"No. Josh has only been my master for a short time, just as he has only been Grandmaster for a short time. I see no issue with the way he runs things. He gave me a place to go when I had none and he is a kind and peaceful man, is that not what Jedi are supposed to be? I realize that we are dedicated to hunting down and putting an end to Sith who pose a threat to peace in the Galaxy, but we are not a force for War. Josh has only been Grandmaster for a few weeks and I've only ever witnessed him trying to put forth his best effort to bring peace to the galaxy. Give him a chance. He's still adjusting to the new position. You can't make a decision like this when he has only held his office for two weeks. He hasn't had time to do much. If you must see him go at least give him more time before you make that choice. Give him a real chance." She spoke with confidence but made sure not to show any sort of anger or resentment at the idea. She was his Padawan and people would likely believe her vote to be biased but she would not let any such claims sway her confidence. She had learned alot about people in her short life so far, and she saw no reason for Josh to be removed. So far, he was everything she believe a Jedi and a leader should be.

Soft murmurs rippled through the hall, as the shock and disbelief set in. Standing with the other Council Members, Rasu turned to look at Master Dragonsflame, a hint of concern beginning to show on her face. The Shi'ido had travelled to Coruscant after the meeting had been called, taking very few necessities with her, although nothing could of prepared her for Kira's words.

Silence again gripped the hall, as heads moved around the crowd, eyes searching for the next Jedi to speak, if any would come. She was surprised that the crowd hadn't yet burst into an uproar, but then again perhaps Master Liadain wasn't the only one who felt so strongly to bring forth this vote. She could understand why tension was so high, with war looming ever closer and the re-emergence of another Sith faction, actions like this were going to occur sooner or later.

Gasps echoed again throughout the hall as another Jedi supported Master Liadain's claim. Scanning the crowd, Rasu's eyes drew to rest upon Diana Moridena, as her heart plummeted. Two influential Master's vocally opposing the Grandmaster, things were looking grim, however it made her wonder whether she should have already seen this coming. Crossing her arms, she took a step back, deciding that now was not exactly the right time for her to speak her mind. Let's see how the rest of the Order feels about this, she thought.

Sarge, newly christened Master of the Jedi Order, stood quietly among the crowds of robes. He was one of the the few who bothered keeping their hood up, the deep maroon of his beskar hidden beneath a shadowed cowl. This was... actually a surprise to him. Grandmaster Dragonsflame wasn't the most intelligent, he'd give him that.

But he wasn't an idiot.

But Kira raised a good enough point - all the Jedi could feel the Darkness in the galaxy, from the areas leftover from the Sith to the Fringe. The Sith were being allowed to practice their dark, corrupting arts... and the Jedi were doing nothing. That was the major point of contention, and one no one could deny.

"I believe they have already stated, Padawan Shara-da, that it is due to the inaction of the Grandmaster that this vote was raised. We destroyed the Sith Empire, yes, but what of the whispers of more Sith in the ruins? Or of the Dark Siders openly practicing in the Fringe worlds?

We are Jedi, and our cause for millenia has been peace. But there can be no peace with Darksiders. The peace we have now comes from treaties with the very forces our Order must destroy - not because of bloodlust, but because of necessity.

The Dark Side is a cancer, on that we can all agree. But instead of operating, we're letting it grow. Multiply. Hoping it will go into remission on its own. It will not. The vote was seconded, and so it is now on the table. I think the fact we even need to have this vote is reason enough to start fresh.

We are all aware of our diminished reputation in the galaxy - the Mandalorians who were just here have shown us that. There was a time they'd not think to even try something like that, and now due to our own inaction and inability to form a coherent front, we are being second guessed.

Master Dragonsflame has openly mocked Padawans who brought to light their concerns, and while he did realize that he need not do such things, the fact remains that it happened. This is indicative of a Jedi who is hard pressed to maintain an emotional balance. We are not perfect, and I could not ask us to forsake our emotion entirely. It is what makes us who we are, after all.

But a senior member of the Order does not mock the junior. And the Grandmaster should be urging us to remove the taint of the Dark Side wherever it grows.

But that is enough explanation. In the hopes of a fresh start and the need to turn over a new leaf, both at home and abroad, I say we do remove him. Not because he is a poor leader, but because it is time to start anew."

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
Moroi gently approached the hall, settling a few feet behind Master @[member="Rasu Gan"]. He was not her Padawan, but she had taught his Master and Moroi had spent enough time with her that he felt, even if she didn't, a bond there. The boy watched quietly, unsure of the point of all this. Not long ago their skies had been darkened by Mandolorian starships and it was only through diplomacy that bloodshed did not immediately seize the planet of Coruscant. It was only a few moments ago that they faced a threat to their very capital, a threat that had not gone away, and they already sought to spread discord and distrust through the Jedi. From a logical, for the benefit of the Jedi, standpoint, this made absolutely no sense. Even if a more adequate replacement was available, a shift in government while tensions are already high speaks of weakness, speaks of vulnerability. One front of war was deflected, did they simply wish to start another one? Were these...really Jedi? Their behavior did not indicate so. Moroi's eyes shifted toward Master Gan, he wasn't as good as a Master, or even Jedi equivalent in experience, but even he could tell that she was alarmed by these proceedings. Moroi's voice was low, soft, for her ears only, but there was a sternness to them. If she wasn't going to speak up...he would.

"This can't sit well with you...can it Master Gan?"

Darth Sicarius

D
Darth Sicarius came to the Jedi temple, not on his own accord, but because he was summoned by @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]. Despite his outfit, he gave off no presence of being a Sith. There was Dark, but it was tempered by an extreme amount of light. He stepped through the temple, unarmed, alone. He had one goal, to get to the center chambers. With the Grandmaster requesting his presence, there were no guards to stop him.

He entered the mess hall, pushing the doors wide open. There he stood, in all of his Sith before removing his mask. Underneath he revealed a Zabrak's face. He was a known Knight of the Templars, Warden of Tatooine, walker of both light and dark, and here he was.

"You're Grandmaster you all are so keen on getting rid of because he's done nothing in the Sith has probably done the most. More then any of you. Between him and my own Masters we have learned about the rumors. Learned where the Sith hide. I came here expecting to report to Joshua and Joshua alone, but now I feel as if I should speak to all of you. My name is Krest. I work with the Templar Order. Between Joshua, my own masters, and Commander Calico of the CIS military I was sent to infiltrate the Sith. And, please don't mind the outfit. I was in a hurry when I came and didn't think to change."

Now, he would remain quiet. Hopefully he wouldn't be killed, but who knows with some of these blood thirsty Jedi.

Kelios was not going to take that as an answer, not as of yet. The Padawan faced Master Potteiger and spoke once more, his voice both calm and respectful as if having a logical but sanctioned debate with an authoritative figure. His baritone was rumbling and low a it boomed once more across the room.

"Master, history always repeats itself however. What has happened to every other Master who has lead a Crusade against the Darkness? Revan and Malik, what of them? Exar Kun? Darth Caedus? Each of them attempted to fight the darkness but failed. Open war against the Sith is not an option, we are peacekeepers, defenders. Hate and malice can not be driven out by Force of Arm! It only creates more of those emotions which fester deep within all of us. "

Kelios edged further to the end of the crowd, he was neither fearful nor nervous now. He was in defense of his belief, what he believed Jedi should be. "I ask the Council, no I plead with the Council to reconsider in Order to truly defeat the Dark Side, we must embrace the Light to its entirety. We must not give into our disgust, hatred, or bias against the Sith. We must look at lessons of the past and learn from them. Fight only when Fighting is necessary."

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
An Ithorian Jedi Shadow's head turned slowly toward @[member="Darth Sicarius"].

"...we're still sending out infiltrators? The Order didn't learn its lesson about that with Varanin?"

A smile crossed his face as @[member="Darth Sicarius"] came in. He waved off any Jedi that may come toward him.

"It is a pleasure to see you, Knight Krest" he said calmly. He stood to his feet, ignoring the Jedi that wanted bloodshed, that wanted to jump straight into fighting like animals... But gave smiles to the two that had spoken up, their bravery was admired by the Grandmaster, even if some would like him ousted. He walked toward the Templar and nodded as he stopped, giving a bow in respect. He looked to the crowds of Jedi, before giving an explanation.

"Knight Krest came to me as part of our alliance with the CIS. He'd been infiltrating the Sith for quite some time now, and wished to share any information with me that he might get, most importantly the location of the Sith" he explained. "I've been waiting on him for about a week now"

He then turned his attention back to Krest.

"I'm afraid you've come at a rather rough time, my friend" he said courteously. "But... Well, we're all here. Have you found them? The Sith?" he asked.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
The Ithorian's eyes narrowed slightly in contemplation. "A Templar? Haven't the Templar harbored Sith? In...large numbers? To the point where entire Sith Empire fleets used to show up to Confederate exercises? Isn't one tower of their citadel devoted to the Dark Side?"

About to add his voice to the vote, he paused. He would wait.

Asaak slipped in to the hall just as the proceedings began, keeping silent. She was, frankly, shocked at what she heard as she slid her way through the quickly gathering crowd of Jedi to stand with her Master @[member="Rasu Gan"], and fellow Padawan @[member="Moroi Wareyasui"]. As a Padawan she did not yet feel it was her place to speak, but another tall, imposing Padawan seemed to be speaking her mind for her. She had felt an unrest within the Order from the day she had stepped foot in the Temple. With each day it appeared to be worming it's way deeper within their ranks, scattering and separating them at a time when it was most crucial for them to stand strong and embrace that which they stood for.

She heard her friend's murmured question to her Shi'ido Master, but took a page from Rasu's book and stayed quiet for the moment. There was much at play, and though the general attitude in the room seemed to align with her views, she did not yet want to speak.

Antares watched the other Jedi speak out. He noted @[member="Diana Moridena"]'s words. She was still a respected Jedi Master, infact, at one point in his time as a Padawan he had wanted her as a Master. But, he hadn't been graced with such a chance, so instead he served side by side with her as a Jedi Knight. This was one of those times that he did see the armoured Jedi Master. Then there was a Jedi Padawan, @[member="Kelios Shara-da"] was the Padawan, but he didn't know him by name. He didn't need to reply to him for @[member="Sarge Potteiger"] had done it for him.

But the Grandmaster's Padawan had wanted to speak as well, and Antares couldn't help but listen to all those who would speak. They were all in their right to be uninterrupted, so he listened to @[member="Miarta"] speak. The Sith-Pureblood. He didn't know her story, though he was curious, but he did stand where ever he was to try and get to the front. He felt as if it was soon for him to speak. Maybe. And so he had found himself at the front.

Then @[member="Darth Sicarius"] entered. But he didn't make a move, not yet, if there were any actions of violence, he would make sure he was one of the first to move. Then he said, mostly directed to @[member="Miarta"]. "Master DragonsFlame became the Jedi Grandmaster a few weeks ago, yes. But it wasn't forced upon him. You always have a choice. You just don't know what the consequences are until they occur." He said, obviously ignoring the fact about foresight and precognition. But he continued anyway. "The chance you speak of, is the chance that Masters @[member="Kira Liadain"] and @[member="Diana Moridena"] have given everyday when they woke up in the morning. They voted against him." He paused for a moment.

"If @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] had a spy within Sith Factions, I - and I am sure, quite a few other Jedi would like to know...Who else on the High Council knew about this infiltrator? If it was no one, how could we confide in the Grandmaster, if he can't even trust his own Councillors?" Antares's gaze looked to @[member="Rasu Gan"] staying quiet. It was quite obvious she didn't even know of the spy...possibly. But he didn't need the Force to tell that. "I concur with the previous three Masters."

Krest continued to pull off the Sith armor, revealing the signature Templar Armor beneath. He offered a nod to @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"], but it was to the Ithorian @[member="Boolon Murr"] that he spoke first.

"The Templars believe in true balance. The ancient Je'daii Order were so far neutral between light and dark that if one member were to go to far one way, they would be sent to the moon representing the opposite side until they went back to balance. The towers symbolize the moon. Dark and Light are two of the same side."

The Zabrak shut his mouth, blinking. Perhaps preaching here wouldn't be his best idea. Back to the initial reason he came. He bowed his head to the whole of the Jedi, both hands down by his side.

"The Sith, at least this group, control part of the Tingel Arm. Bosph is their home." What ever happened with the information hopefully wouldn't land on his head. But knowing his luck, he was sure it would. Regardless, he stood tall. He believed in his conviction, believed in what he had done to find the shadows.

His gaze snapped to @[member="Antares Windu"], a frown on his face. Jedi were so impatient. "The fact that he knew was to signify the peace treaty between the CIS and the Republic. This was a Templar op, and we chose to tell only him. To disregard him for keeping his word and my mission a secret is.. Low."

"So, who on the High Council knew of the infiltrator? If it was known to the Council, I will be fine with it. If it was not known, then we have a problem. My vote was a very reluctant yes, because no one is doing anything about the Dark Siders who wander the galaxy without fear, flaunting what they are. But it is about to become far less reluctant based upon who knew about this... infiltrator that isn't even a Jedi. It is nearly as bad as working with the Sith.

And because I'm curious - I've spent vast amounts of time in the Jedi Archives. Archives long corrupt and only partially complete. What is this "Je'daii Order" and how do you know of it? We find only passing information from anything before the Clone Wars, and yet you bring up ancient history like it's common knowledge."

Josh ignored the lambasting and votes against him now... He knew it was inevitable he would likely be ousted... But he didn't care. The Jedi Order did have to take the fight to the dark side if it was rising again... And now was the time.

If they would oust him, even as he helped them.... That was the Order's judgement. They would not be the Order he had known and loved anymore, but still, he would help them...

"I didn't tell the Council yet because I didn't want his identity getting out" he said to the Jedi around him. "I was going to when he came with information, like he has now"

He gave a respectful nod to the Templar.

"You have done well, my friend. I thank you, and the Jedi Order thanks you. We'll investigate this as soon as we can, I'm sure. Even if they oust me... I know they'll use your information"

He gave a smile then, to the other Jedi. "There is your action, Jedi. You may continue. But please do hurry, because no matter who the Grandmaster is when we leave here... We have some Sith to investigate"

He then took his seat again, like it never happened, and awaited judgement....

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
"I didn't tell the Council yet because I didn't want his identity getting out," said the Grandmaster.

Boolon Murr blinked once, and looked around for @[member="Carn Dista"].

Vulpesen growled as he listened to the words, concerns, and reasons for ousting the grand master. He had kept a close eye on the man and to be honest, he was far from disappointed, finally feeling it time to voice his own concerns, the shadow stepped forward. "As a jedi shadow, my job is to eradicate darkness. It is my sword duty to find the cancer and carve it out. I believe as you do that the sith must be destroyed. However, we are not sith. We are jedi and we must act as such. As @[member="Kelios Shara-da"] sa has stated, the darkside may infect those who wish to fight it. In my duties, I have personally experienced it and I beleive that it is seeping into all of us! There is a time for war, and there is a time for peace! We have just come out of battle, are you so eager to trudge back in? Lives are loss and that is unacceptable. As jedi, we are to fight when needed, not when we get in the mood!" His voice had risen slightly and he took a moment to recompose himself.

"I have observed our grand-master's attempts at peace. While we sharpened our blades, he wrote his speeches. While we prepared to kill, he prepared to heal! He did not become a grand master so that we could have a general. He became our grand master so that we could have a change to peace. Selena Halcyon was a great warrior and I will never forget what she did for us, however I would hate to have her lead us now. The sith are not the only people out there and if our search over extends itself, we will find ourselves in more conflict that we can handle. Even now, in his short time our grand master has had the forsight to place people where we can find the sith, making it possible to strike them down when the time is RIGHT! Furthermore, master Dragonsflame has only held his position for so long. If we oust him now, there is no telling as to what glories he may bring us to. We need not a warrior! We need a diplomat and this man is one of the best. Getting rid of him now may ruin relations when we could have strengthened them. Those who know me, know I've fought in more battles than I care to count and I was one a member of our modern Army of Light. My carreer is filled with battle and I am not ashamed. I am however sad that I must be as such. Fellow jedi, i seek an end to war, not a continuation. Removing this man will only lead us into darkness." As he finally finished with the mass of his speech, the jedi leaned against a wall, feeling Ace ruffle excitedly though his robes. "With the hope that we may be led back to the light, I vote no. The grandmaster must be given a chance. War is not yet needed, and we have yet to see him when it is needed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom