Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction [NJO + Jedi] A New Journey

Ariana Du Couteau, Jedi Padawan
Action: Sparring Continues
Outfit (Minus the right arm)

JiGZUcY.png

Her left fist made contact with the intended target, but Ariana had little time to celebrate the successful blow with yet another as she felt her feet being swept. Did someone tell her to do that? Ariana found herself being pushed back and up in the air, careening against her own Force shield. The slam threatened to break her concentration as the air was knocked out of her.

She barely kept up said shield but as Ariana slowly regained her posture rising from her knees, an idea flashed in her head. She needed to focus on less area to cover with her shield, and with that she could further shrink the sparring arena between the two.

Ariana lifted her left hand upwards and focused on diminishing the total size of the Force shield ever more so, less room to maneuver but even less space to tossed around. It was time to seize the initiative back and Ariana charged forward, she launched another right kick aiming for Iris’ side. Though little room to generate more momentum, and even less to properly deliver a kick at full strength, Ariana wanted her attacks to connect even if absent true strength.

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Aha!

Iris let herself grin just for a moment as the barrier seemed to flicker. So it was something Ariana needed to focus on. Then all the Keshain had to do was throw her around a bit more and the barrier would drop! .. If only it was that easy. The grin took a nervous turn as she felt the area around them close in. The barrier shrank? And she couldn't exactly keep trying to throw Ariana around.

Choices and decisions were getting as limited as the space Iris had to dodge around, and the martial artist didn't seem to have any intetion of letting Iris think. Her own barrier came up, something hastily made and shimmering in the Force, to catch the kick before it could hit her.

The smile she had didn't fade. If anything, it grew. And she nodded once.

"Okay. I forfeit. I can't beat you."

Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau

Jem held up a hand to Sōla Taan Sōla Taan and watched, tension rippling through the air, as Dagon intervened on the fighting boys. It would be better for her to mind her own business but the chaos rippled through all corners of the training room. Jem could feel every whisp of anger rippling off Kai's body. It brought whispers of darkness with it, so soft she feared she was the only one that could hear it.

Her palm grew sweaty with her saber.

"Maybe Kai should work with the new girl--" she interjected, offering to switch place. Anything to calm the storm she knew all too well.

Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze

Last edited:
In the face of the countless faces that wore disapproval, Corin flashed an all too content smile; unable to shield himself from what minimal common sense there was that demanded a dejected frown. To find folly in his own actions, his own behaviour - taunts to throw a foe off of their game, may be, though a fellow Padawan was hardly a foe worth mocking. Praise and nurture could have carried him through this exercise as it had for others, yet the bruiser from Denon carved a different and inelegant path of his own.

"I am completely calm," he said with a sense of surity, "See the headbutter for someone who's not."

"I defended myself." Corin remarked, laying on his back and supported by his elbows.

Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze AndEveryoneElse

Last edited:

qC8JFYe.png

Jem Fossk Jem Fossk | Corin Trenor Corin Trenor | Sōla Taan Sōla Taan | @Anyother Nosey Padawans

7BUIiLq.png

Ugly business, rivalries between Padawans could be. The fight had gone farther than a sparring match. Despite Dagon stepping forward and breaking up the fight it seemed all of the other Padawans had stopped to stare, disrupting the peace. Dhalinar stepped between his own Padawan's bout and one of the Padawans that had gotten into the fight, blocking line of sight between Corin and Jem.

"That," he said, disapproval heavy in his voice, "Was more than defense." He turned to Jem.

"Continue your bouts," he turned his gaze on all of the padawans. "A Jedi must be able to perform under any circumstance. This matter is being handled by Knight Kaze. That goes for the rest of you as well."

Ariana Du Couteau, Jedi Padawan
Action: Sparring Continues
Outfit (Minus the right arm)

JiGZUcY.png

The shrinking of the Force shield worked and Ariana felt her right kick make contact, but disappointment flooded her senses as another shield appeared to block the attack. Of course the pain flooded through her nervous system as the shield was much sturdier than the body of Iris. Gingerly planting her right foot back to formation Ariana figured a rapid succession of kicks from her left would suffice, but if Iris intended to use the Force to stop them Ariana would need to empower her legs once again.

Though doing so would require far too much concentration and focus with present Force Shield being attended. Perhaps fortunately before deciding to choose between headaches for weeks or two injured legs, Iris made the decision to yield the match to Ariana.

“Huh?” Ariana gracefully coughed out in confusion. The strategy, the adrenaline, the sheer energy used in the Sparring match, the young Du Couteau wanted nothing more than to distract from recent memories.

“Ah, well, you fought well too. Really well.” Ariana smiled, a bit unsure as the adrenaline slowly faded, along with her concentration on the Force shield around them. “-I’ve been sparring against swordsmen ever since I threw my first punch.” Ariana added with a slight laugh and large smile.

Her father’s brilliant cape flashed in memory, as well as the white embers of her fists catching the tail of it on fire. With that memory adding to her laugh, Ariana approached Iris and gave her a pat on her shoulder. “-Usually when I disarm someone from their first saber, they bring out a second, but I was certain you were on the verge of beating me if we had continued. Perhaps next time.”

Collapsing on the floor, Ariana sat up and leaned forward to catch her breath and allow the sweat accumulated across her forehead to fall freely. Constant Force use, full body use in combat, even a spar was a lot for her. Though through the sweat, something caught her attention as she looked around and noticed that one of the spars between Padawans did not seem to end cordially as hers did with Iris. Rubbing away the bits of sweat from her eyes and face she peered closer at the scene.

“I wonder what happened?” Ariana asked out loud, as she slowly stood back up on her right knee and left leg. She half wondered if she should go help, spars tended to raise tempers, especially when beaten, but there was also a sense of comradery if done correctly. "Or maybe we should look for another Sparring Match with a different Padawan."

Caedyn Arenais

C
Having been studying the progress between Iris Arani Iris Arani and Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau , Caedyn Arenais couldn't help but be impressed by Iris' decision to resign; It was unexpected as he, too, felt she had been doing rather well against Ariana. It struck him as a very humble and self-aware choice, reflective of the Jedi in many ways. One didn't always need to expel themselves entirely of strength and spirit to know a battle was spent. On the other hand, perhaps Iris had gained what she sought from the sparring match, and needing not to go the distance to outdo her opponent was pleasing to see.

Between the two, however, Caedyn couldn't help but find himself curious about Ariana's fighting style and from whom she had learned to compete against swordsmen like that. Hand-to-hand combat wasn't something he was accustomed to seeing during such an event, he was used to seeing Padawan seek to show all the skills and forms of saber combat they'd learned while impressing their prospective mentors.

Watching as the two dropped to the sparring floor seeking to catch their breath, Caedyn chuckled to himself and finally decided it was time to stop standing around on his own; The pair deserved to be commended in their efforts, and so the Jedi Knight moved to approach the two of them.

"Well done, the both of you", Caedyn spoke, stopping just shy of the edge of the sparring mat and formally bowing his head to them. "That was quite the display", he added with a warm smile, his words spoken approvingly in what he had seen.

"Would you mind if I joined you?" He asked politely, his left hand gesturing to the sparring mat, seeking their consent before stepping forward into their training space. He needed to do so, respecting their training exercise and commitment, rather than imposing had they not finished. Whether there or in any environment where others were training and learning in the Temple.

Living In Color
Codex Judge

Iris_Sig.png

Once the barrier dropped, Iris did too. An exhausted but happy sort of sigh escaped her as she recalled her saber. Making a barrier to block a strike, man. That was far more exhausting than she figured it would be. She'd been fighting on the front lines for so long, but never like this. Mostly just running away to survive and maybe distract so others could escape.

"Second lightsaber. .. Huh, I should probably get one. Though, Makashi's all about not getting disarmed. Guess that means I need to get back to the drills, heh." Would she have won if they continued? Maybe, but not before running herself ragged. In a real fight there is no giving up or forfeiting. Only surviving. "Next time, for sure. You can work on that arm trick you did before, and I'll work on not loosing my lightsaber. Deal?"

She flashed a smile, though it didn't linger long as her gaze followed Ariana's to where Corin and Kai were.

"Kai's been feeling resented and abandoned for a long time now. Not-kai should really learn to talk to him." Oh, right. She still hadn't learned Dagon's name. Her gaze didn't linger long as she felt another color approach.

Her gaze drifted up, staring at Caedyn for a long, quiet moment. Not him directly. Iris rarely actually looked directly at a person. Instead her eyes looked around them, their colors. Searching through for who they might be, their intentions. Nothing factual, like a name or such. But emotion, integrity. She could see it all. The smile returned as she nodded once.

"You can come sit."

Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau | Caedyn Arenais | Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze | Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri | @Others but Iris ain't mentioning them.

Objective: Spar an older opponent
Tags: Jasper Kai'el Jasper Kai'el

"You picked it up, what are you going to do now?" he grunted back at him with a grit of his teeth. Silas wasn't too worried about his energy, not only was he strong minded but his fitness was second to none. Thanks to Valery Noble Valery Noble for putting him on a strict diet since soon after their first meeting, he was in the best shape of his life right now. It only benefited from the fact he religiously trained every day, even when there wasn't any scheduled training he'd find room in between his activities.

Silas glared into Jaspers's eyes and seemingly waited for him to make his move. Although, when he did he wasn't expecting that. Falling forwards, he instinctively shut off his lightsaber and went with the fall and snapped his upper body forwards, swiftly saving himself by going for a roll and jumping up to his feet. From that moment, Silas knew it was time to pick up the pace. Without hesitation, Silas ran back at his opponent with a kick of his feet. At the same time, he had changed to Makashi, a style he had not practiced for while but still used for the right moments. Turning on the saber at the last moment, he suddenly flew forwards with his right hand.

The teen firstly jumped up and fired a straight jab of his saber at his chest to try and drive him backward, before sending two verticle strikes to his upper body in a swift yet effortless motion. Then, to try and catch him off guard he suddenly slid his body to the right of Jasper's body and swung his training blade towards the middle of his back. Makashi wasn't a style he knew better than Sorusu by any means, but it was training so he was willing to take risks and use something he didn't use often.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::

O B S E R V A T I O N
blue-div.png
judah-temp1.png

Wearing: xxx
Weapon: xxx x2
Tag: Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn | Valery Noble Valery Noble | Open to interaction

So she knew the name. It did not take long for her to admit how she knew the name. It was a little ironic that someone would know who he was because of his nephew, but at the same time, Judah also knew that it was a good thing for the next generation to pass the older. A smile pulled at his lips as she tried to hide the feelings that particular revelation brought to the surface. Hollis did good for the most part.

“His uncle,” came the answer, “much to his dislike I think.”

Of course Judah had thoughts on the matter. Being a Lesan was a burden as much as it was an honor. Many great Jedi had carried the name, but it did not come without its demons. That lesson was one Justice seemed to be learning at far too young an age. Judah could only hope he would find his way though to the other side.

So far, he seemed to be doing just fine.

“I have recently returned myself. Master Noble can be very convincing when she wants to be. The Jedi are rebuilding, and the Maw need to be defeated, so here I am. What brings you to the Jedi, I wonder?”

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Opponent: Silas Westgard Silas Westgard

Silas managed to keep himself from falling by turning off his lightsaber and rolling to regain his footing. From there, he quickly struck again, utilizing Makashi. Jasper fumbled around each blow, attempting to regain his footing, moving in an erratic manner not to dissimilar from a drunk. It didn’t take long for him to find his footing, however, as his toes managed to dig into the mat once again.

Jasper wasted no time going on the offensive. Silas seemed to be unpracticed in Makashi. With that in mind, Jasper would exploit the one major weaknesses of the form: Strength. Clasping both hands on his blade in a Shii-Cho stance, Jasper put his full force into a disarming strike, wrenching the weapon out of his opponents hand with as much blunt trauma as he could possibly create. There was a cracking sound, one noticeable to those even in further proximity. That wasn’t all that happened though. In that moment, Jasper felt a strain in his wrist, followed by an unusual torquing motion. In this moment of strain, which sprained his wrist, the Padawan lost control of his own lightsaber. Both their weapons would go flying in either direction, effectively ending the duel.

“Alright, so I’m gonna be honest,” Jasper began, scratching the bridge of his nose, “I didn’t plan to do that. Er… do we call it a draw?”

Last edited:

SEEKING SHELTER
Temple Training Room,
Open to interaction
ATTN: Valery Noble Valery Noble

-

"Hey Hana, I'm Valery, it's very nice to meet you,"

Kirie signed out Valery's words as she spoke, Hana's eyes flicking between her hands and the woman speaking. Kirie repeated herself once more, before Hana nodded slowly and signed back to Valery.

'Nice to meet you Valery.' Hana offered Valery a small smile. Promising.

"She says it's nice to meet you too. Do you know much sign? She lost her hearing on New Alderaan. She hasn't got it all figured out yet, but she knows the basics."

"Is Hana looking to be taken in by the Jedi?"

"I think that would be best.” Kirie replied. “I can sense the gift within her and she just doesn't have anything to go back to. Where else would she go? She is comfortable enough with the idea, but I don’t know if that is out of genuine desire or for lack of a better
option."

Kirie's expression was slightly pained as she looked back at Valery. Hana at least seemed unbothered, having returned her attention to the sparring matches around her.

'Who is your favourite?' Kirie asked the girl, gesturing towards the training mat. Hana knitted her brow, considering the question.

Those two. She replied, pointing to Iris Arani Iris Arani and Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau , who were wrapping up their match.

'They are very talented.' Kirie replied with a sage nod, thanking herself lucky the girl hadn't pointed to Corin Trenor Corin Trenor or Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri .

Kirie thought about the way in which Valery’s attention had shifted around the room in their short conversation. Focused on the pair in front of her, yes, but also alert and watchful, keeping her eye on all those in her purview. Kirie wondered how the Master Jedi managed. Already, after only a few days, the weight of the responsibility for this child had nearly overwhelmed her.

Kirie turned back to Valery.

“I’m not sure if this is quite how it works but… I think I should be the one to teach her.”

Last edited:

"She says it's nice to meet you too. Do you know much sign? She lost her hearing on New Alderaan. She hasn't got it all figured out yet, but she knows the basics."

Valery beamed a bright smile to Hana before she looked at Kirie and nodded, "A little, I started learning it more recently, but I can keep it simple enough." It was part of her wanting to help her daughter learn it so she could communicate with her father, who had gone deaf recently as well.

"I agree, I think it would be best, too," Valery looked at the girl and felt her Force sensitivity, but she also picked up on the struggle within her, and even within Kirie. This wasn't an easy situation for either of them. "She can always change her path in the future, but for now, she can learn how to control her abilities here. It's good for her own safety and for those around her."

Uncontrolled use of the Force could be highly dangerous, after all.

Valery's gaze then shifted back to Hana, who seemed mesmerized by the ongoing spars. To a Jedi, it was a very normal thing, a daily part of her routine, but to someone who had never seen it before, it was likely very exciting. She just watched the little girl with an almost motherly smile, before finally turning back to Kirie.

"It's an agreement between both the Master and student, and I do believe you'd be the best candidate as well — she already trusts you." Valery looked at Hana and tried her best to sign something; Would you like her to be your teacher and stay with you? she asked, not sure if Hana understood what it meant to undergo Jedi training yet, but she was confident that the young girl would want to stay with Kirie after everything they had been through already.

"Will it be your first time training a Padawan?" Valery then asked when she looked at Kirie, "These days, a lot of Padawans are older when they begin their training, but taking care of a young kid while also training them is quite a responsibility. I have no doubt that you can handle it, but... don't be afraid to ask for help if you need it, alright?" She remembered how stressful it was when she first trained a Padawan, but she had her old Master helping her at the time. If Kirie needed advice or just someone to talk to about it, Valery and many others would always be there.

GADividerYellow.png

Her master arrived just moments before she found her partner- or rather, her partner found her.

Jem Fossk Jem Fossk approached with fleeting annoyance in her countenance, doubtlessly put off by Sōla’s youth, sliding into guard position without preamble. The woman was over half a foot taller than Sōla, and slim as a willow, with an edge to her that spoke of more harrowing trials than what Sōla had faced.

The young Atoan answered with a Makashi salute, not a trace of doubt in her small frame. She would do her best, and by the Force, that would be enough for her.

Her partner held up a hand. The Force surged with frustration that swiftly grew into anger, and there came a commotion- as the melodious sounds of a Mindharp wafted through the room, a pair of duelists discarded their sabers and began fighting with fists, not like martial artists, but common thugs. Nearly all the Padawans stopped their own fights to watch the spectacle- hers hadn't even begun because of it. Something like annoyance snaked its way through her.

What a drag, she thought, brow furrowed. These were senior Padawans?

Knight Kaze leapt between the brawlers and split them up, and then her Master came as well, his face stern, shimmersilk cape billowing in his wake, disapproval radiating from the both of them.

Sōla turned away from the spectacle, but her partner seemed more intent on the two Padawans.

"Maybe Kai should work with the new girl," the woman said, rather rudely by Sōla's reckoning. Was Kai the one who had lost his cool? Or was he the smug one?

"It's rude to ignore your opponent," Sōla said primly. "My name is Sōla, not 'the new girl', and I've been a Jedi my entire life… a pleasure to meet you," she tacked on, slipping into a brief curtsy to take the edge off her words.

Her Master, ever the well dressed voice of reason, implored them all to continue their bouts. Sōla didn't need encouragement- when the outside world grew too chaotic, she'd long since learned to look within.

She eased into the classic ready stance, her dominant left foot back, her blade held erect in vertical parry position on her dominant side.

"Shall we?"

GADividerYellow.png

Last edited:

A NEW JOURNEY
GADivider-Purple.png

Hollis-Temp.png
Tag: Judah Lesan Judah Lesan / Open​
Upon hearing Judah's question, her expression became more serious, contemplative. Why did she want to be a Jedi? It'd been a question she'd basically lived in her mind for months -- years, even. Back on Naboo, she'd been able to do just about anything -- music, art, baking, you name it. She could have entered university and joined a number of different careers. There were several possibilities that might have led to success.​
None of those options felt right.
"Well," Hollis started, still looking thoughtful. "I met a Jedi when I was a child. He gave me a few small lessons while he was on Naboo, but he left eventually. I could have gone with him, but my parents wanted me to wait until I was older."
She made a little gesture with her hands, 'and here I am.'​
"The real answer to your question, though," Hollis continued. "Is there is a lot I want to do. I want to learn new things and explore the galaxy and..." She had the feeling she was about to start rambling on and on. So, she decided to keep it rather short and sweet. "Most of all, I want to help people." Hollis felt fortunate to have lived a somewhat privileged life, but she knew that there were a lot of people that didn't have that luxury. "I've never really been... good at anything before. And I think, maybe I can be good at this. Do something worthwhile with my life, you know?"
Was it a bit cliche? Maybe. But that's how she felt.​

Kai's question was laden with bitterness hinted by his tone. But its answer was never too simple, always complicated, and never fulfilling; had it been the face he had carried in the past -- the face of his fallen twin brother, or had it been his fear of dragging more souls in the bloodied wake of his fate at the time, or perhaps he had been selfish -- always looking for another stray to save. Maybe it was all of it, maybe it was none of it. An answer that was no answer at all.

"Such was the Force's will, Kai." he stated as calmly as he could with features softening at the boy's sullen appearance. His raging emotions reverberated across the ethereal but there was no other explanation. In the dealings of the common in the galaxy, this perhaps would've been a cheap excuse, a sordid way of washing one's hands from responsibility. But they were Jedi. Servants of the Force. There were no coincidences, no luck -- only the Force.

"I defended myself." Corin remarked, laying on his back and supported by his elbows.

"Get up." the Knight cooly beckoned his apprentice, giving him the glare. "You're both in the wrong here. Kai -- you left your emotions to take the steering wheel. Corin -- you had him in a headlock, could've defused and disengaged right there and then. You didn't." he noted what both knew but clearly failed to practice but remained reluctant to drag this into an hour-long lecture. Not when their peers were watching. Humiliation and patronizing looks could be destructive to a fledgling padawan's confidence, it could breed resentment in the more passionate hearts.

"You're both skilled, both have seen more than one your age should have but you could be better. Far better."

"Shake your hands and apologize to each other." he added. It might be void of matter now but it may yet serve as a constructive framework in the future. Every little step mattered, especially those seen as trivial.

If this was finished, he could at least focus on the lesser headache of his two apprentices. ​

Valery Noble Valery Noble Amani Serys Amani Serys Aaran Tafo Aaran Tafo Dhalinar Greystar Dhalinar Greystar @everyonelseigsmile

Kai Bamarri Kai Bamarri Corin Trenor Corin Trenor Jem Fossk Jem Fossk

"It's rude to ignore your opponent," Sōla said primly. "My name is Sōla, not 'the new girl', and I've been a Jedi my entire life… a pleasure to meet you," she tacked on, slipping into a brief curtsy to take the edge off her words.

Another peer relationship off to a great start. Some things never changed. That would have been a comfort if not for the two sets of eyes looking at her with expected sternness. Jem's heart wanted to helicopter out of her chest.

Her attention wavered unwillingly away from Dagon and the boys, the small group making up the entirety of the people she knew here. "Is it?" She challenged the rocky introduction with a heavy breath. The last things she felt like doing now was teaching, but she tried to center herself and focus back on the girl in front of her.

"To be clear-- I thought you could help Kai." He could use a bit of kindness, was what she didn't say.

She raised her saber but let her attention drift, back to the tension that keep grabbing at her mind like a persistent wind. Sola would be forced to open the first move. Jem wasn't taking her seriously.

"Such was the Force's will, Kai."

<That’s not an answer.>

But it was the only one he was ever getting from Dag, it seemed.

His frustration was augmented by Corin’s insistence that he was totally innocent. Thankfully Dagon saw through it, chastising them both for their behavior.

Then he ordered them to shake hands. As if one simple gesture could make up for what had occurred.

Kai’s hands were balled into tight fists at his sides. He refused to even look at Corin, though he couldn’t escape the gazes of the masters upon him. After all these years they were still looking at him as if expecting him to fall at any minute. Watching with their fingers crossed behind their backs and a hand itching for the ignition switch of a lightsaber.

Slowly, one of Kai’s fists unclenched. He met Corin’s eyes, and held out his open hand.

<I'm sorry.>

It was not a sincere apology, but perhaps sincerity was too much to expect under the circumstances. Some part of Kai would rather have punched Corin in the face than shake his hand. But the satisfaction wasn't worth what he would lose if he gave in to his anger and bitterness.

At Amani’s disappointed glare, one corner of Starlin’s mouth quirked. “Girl, don’t begrudge me a little fun,” he said. “The kids’ll get the cash if they win. Call it a little extra motivation.” As Aaran jokingly added some coupons to the deal, Starlin’s lopsided smile grew into a grin. “That’s the spirit.

Things took a turn when two of the Padawans got into a fistfight, however. Starlin let the other masters handle it, while he focused on the remaining fighters.

Iris yielded to Ariana, which Starlin found interesting. It wasn’t like she was being overpowered in their duel—the two were actually fairly well matched, which was a surprise given that one was fighting unarmed against a lightsaber-wielding opponent. Starlin had never seen anything quite like it.

As for Silas and Jasper, Jasper called a draw. “You two will split the earnings if it’s a draw,” Starlin called out to them, holding up his credits.

He made his way over to where Iris and Ariana were standing. “Excellent work,” he praised them. “And since two of your peers, uh, forfeited their earnings, you get extra.” He held up the credits. “If you want it, that is.

Some Jedi were weird when it came to money. They weren’t supposed to live in luxury. But as anyone with a brain knows, it’s all about how you use it. They could donate it to charity for all he cared. What mattered was that they had earned it.

Also, are either of you looking for a master?

Amani waited a little longer to make sure things weren't going to break out again. Thankfully, neither padawan was so stubborn to immediately try something now. There was an awkward beat before she realized whatever Dagon was responding to had been telepathic, and given what she could piece together it was wholly between him and Kai.

Amani sighed, and turned around. Technically they hadn't broke anything, so as long as it didn't get worse her presence wasn't really necessary. Kai at least was willing to extend the handshake. Weaving her way back into the collection of masters and knights she muttered, "Think we're gonna need that pizza sooner rather than later." At least something a little less adrenaline-inducing to cool the nerves. Most of the other padawans had begun to finish up anyways.

Amani turned her curiosity elsewhere, to the young girl between Val and Kirie, "And who's this one?" She asked with an almost apologetic smile to the two women, hoping she wasn't butting into anything, before offering a more pleasant one to the girl herself. "Is she fluent?" The mirialan looked to Hana's apparent caretaker and flashed a few corresponding hand signs along with her question, having noticed the similar exchange of signs earlier when she approached. Amani had learned working with her fair share of deaf patients over the years, and it was nice being able to actually apply what she'd learned.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom