Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction [NJO + Jedi] A New Journey

Silas swore he felt his lightsaber hit her shoulder, but it was quite unclear who hit first. Even so, he still hit her and that was all that mattered to him "Why would I ever whine to my master? I can handle this myself" he snapped back to her, his head slowly shaking "Leave that life and death crap for the real thing. There's a reason why it's called a spar, you know, a friendly duel where someone isn't meant to be worried about being hit in the family jewels?!"

Her reasoning didn't make sense, if she was hitting him in the face and kicking how was Ara not expecting to get the same treatment back? "I seemed to take your pillow punches quite well, If you actually knew how to punch maybe I wouldn't be so talkative," he said coldly, his glare staring right into her soul.

Finally, Ara finally turned off her lightsaber and death stared at the rude woman as she began to walk away "Not my fault you couldn't hit for shit, nerf herder" he said with a parting gift of him winding up a middle finger.

Behind him, he could feel the burning death stare of Master Valery and knew better not to go back over to her. Sighing to himself, he lowered his head and decided to take his leave before the master had a chance to give him an earful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom