Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Here

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
Introductions have always sort of been awkward for me, so hopefully this is as painless as possible.

I'm new here, excited, really like how things look. Looking forward to playing with you guys and all that fun stuff.

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
Appreciate the offer of help, Pancake man. After the initial overload of having too many buttons to push to understand where to get started, it's pretty self-explanatory, so I should be alright. If something comes up I know who to ask.

Thank you for the welcomes, Ilias and Marek.

'Ello! Nice to meet ya. Feel free to call me by one of my various character's names, or simply Blaire (far easier to remember then Odxon or Kal'em, I'm sure). If you have any questions, just ask away. We may be a 'tad' bit weird, but we're generally a friendly bunch.

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
Thank you, Xander. I didn't want to double post and I saw that after I hit reply.

Also, thank you Vanessa, weird is usually appreciated so don't worry. Normal tends to be pretty boring.

Atlas Kane

A
Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay here. It's been a pretty fun while for me, hope you have as much or even more fun!

Thurion Heavenshield said:
Hello, and welcome to the site! I'm Captain of the House of Pancakes, how may I assist you?
I SHALL CHALLENGE THEE FOR THAT POSITION, GOOD SIR VIKING!

Welcome to the thunder!

Wu Tang, wut up, one luv!

wu.jpg

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
Thank you for the greetings, everyone.

And thank you, Lexa, I honestly typed "Asian Guy" in to google and this was the least ridiculous looking picture, but I'm glad you like it! *accepts the immolated hand*

No I do not. I am very narcissistic so really other people don't matter to me. You should know this since we are getting married. ;)

Actually there is an edit feature. its in your post window's bottom left corner. @[member="Moroi Wareyasui"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom