Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Here

Shaping can be genetic or acquired through a lot of training. Or, you could've also had extensive scientific experiments done on yourself.(That one's always fun :D)

If it interests you, you should check out the Lords of the Fringe. They have a fairly large amount of Shapers, and they'd be willing to train you. :)
@[member="Moroi Wareyasui"]

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
Might as well. I'd be lying if I said it was the most embarrassing nickname I've ever been given, and I figure you were going to call me it anyway, might as well steer in to the skid and get some love out of it :D

Azlyn Vay

A
No problem! So, tell us, what path do you intend to take your first character? *Cough* The Dark Side *Cough*

Azlyn Vay

A
*Palpatine voice* You will pay the price for your lack of vision!............*Big cuddle* :3

Oh they do. Just most are not competent enough and end up killing themselves or driving themselves mad. Tell me Moroi...have you ever dreamed of flying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom