Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Here

Moroi Wareyasui said:
My blindness is really killing me.
Don't worry about it. It took me two months to realize we have a shout box, and another two to realize where to go to change my notification options (and even then a friend of mine had to tell me where to look).

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
It's still appreciated just the same, Krest.
Now for the inane questions, after I finish the character sheet, do I just start posting in the faction I put the character in or is there an acceptance period or some validity for the force rank? I was following the guide but claiming the force rank went to an archived thread and I am now a little lost.

For fractions you get an intro thread kind of like this one in which ever you choose.

As for the Force User Rank, all force users start off as apprentices. They have to do IC training threads before they can become a knight. Same thing with a knight to go master. Each fraction has different guidelines to what needs to be in the threads/how many from my understanding.

As for the training part, Krest is more then willing to teach, and I formally invite you to the CIS. Come be a Templar. We're neither Jedi or Sith.

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
So I don't need to actually claim anything for the lowest tier, awesome.

And I appreciate it, but the plans I have for this guy require a start on the Jedi side of things. Thank you though.

Yes welcome. Sad to see you being a Jedi though, looks like we will be enemies.

However there have been a couple RARE occasions where he has fought alongside Jedi for mutual survival. You could get lucky.

1. Katar's awesome, and could help you on thieving runs. :D
2. The galaxy is always in need of elementals! And besides, if you were an Air Shaper, it would make your job a lot easier. :)
@[member="Moroi Wareyasui"]

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
Thank you for the...friendly greeting Nessarose.

And the thieving is on hiatus for awhile, maybe in the future. Not familiar with the elemental stuff though.

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
Heh, I pieced together the whole "make fire" thing with the flaming hand. Is there a link to a description on the site? Is it a discipline or a genetic thing?

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

bah come to the sith my boy I can teach you to manipulate the elements with the darkside. The force is powerful but the Jedi lack the drive to achieve that power. Together we could rule the galaxy.

*grabs a bag of marshmellows and a couple of sticks* Now while we have Lexa here....what say you and me Moroi roast some marshmellows eh?

Moroi Wareyasui

Cocky Little Poohead
@[member="Malice Draclau"]

As fun as power, ruling the galaxy, and marshmellows sound, I have a rule about avoiding anemia at all costs, it would never work out between us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom